Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Own 10 Gen Challenge (Still In Progress)

Hello fellow Simmers! I really liked the idea of the Not So Berry Challenge, but after attempting it and only getting to Gen 4, I decided to start my own. You'll need most of the packs to participate, but if you're interested, this is the first gen that I've already played through and currently working through gen 2. Now, I'm more of a laid back, family type player so this may not be for you, but if you're intrigued, here is Gen 1! (Also, I've designed their style according to their aspiration/goals. AND I've chosen to only download shell houses from the gallery to decorate to match their style as well, but that is up to you!)
Gen 1-Farmer Girl/Guy
Traits:Animal Enthusiast. Loves Outdoors. Your Choice.
Job:Crafting/living off the land.
Aspiration:Country Caretaker.
Number of Children:Your choice.
Place Of Living:Hedford-On-Bagley.
Storyline: You're just a simple country girl (or guy) who's starting their new life in a new town. All you've ever wanted was a nice little farm of your own where you're surrounded by your animals. Your plans change slightly when you meet the nicest person and decide that you'd like to raise some children who love the farm life as much as their parents. You pride yourself in the success of your farm and family and pour everything you have into it.
Goals: Complete Aspiration.
have at least 1 cow, 1 llama, and 4 chickens.
Have a bird and bunny home on lot.
Max out 2 crafting skills (can be knitting, fishing, painting, cross stitching, etc)
Participate in every fair.
Find someone to marry
Have at least 1 child.
Buy a dog or cat for each child on their birthday (from toddler to child)

(Optional Challenges: Add lot challenges. Start from rags to riches. Win first place in every fair)

This is my first challenge I'm creating so I hope at least one person is interested too! I had fun with this gen at least and am about halfway through gen 2.pook4rj0aswf.png
This is my sim for gen 1!