Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They know what we want ( Sims 5 )

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
edited July 2022 in Off Topic Chat
And of course by "we" I mean i speak for every individual simmer on the entire planet. /s :p

I hear a lot we want Sims 1 humor, Sims 2 gameplay, Sims 3 open world/customization, and Sims 4 build/CAS

Do you think the team will make that their goal for Sims 5?
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    How about they get TS4 working properly first?

Not to be cynical, but TS5, if it happens, will be whatever EA wants it to be regardless of what we think. We are merely the Pavlov's dogs that plop down our $ whenever EA rings the new content bell. Any resemblance to our wants will likely be a result of both sides thinking a certain feature is a good idea. I just don't see the new version being meaty like the older ones; if anything, lower than the current one.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Well, that’s not what I want, so I hope not. And, of course, we should always do exactly what I want. :D

I don’t want TS2 gameplay. It’s too goal and minutiae directed for me. I want a mix of TS3/4 gameplay. I want to direct my own story, like TS4, with more randomness from the game, like TS3.

I want open neighborhoods, not open world. I like the lack of lag, the manageability of the worlds, the reduced travel time, and the ability to freely use all worlds in any save. Do away with load screens to go across the street and give me a way to keep townies at home, and I’m fine.

I totally agree on CAS/BB. Making sims and lots is a lot less torturous in TS4.

But, if TS5 is online, it won’t matter. I’ll just stay with what I’ve got.