Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feelings on the DePop Collab?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'm not crazy about depop because I like more of my traditional clothes. When I do wear non traditional fashion it has to be pink, pretty, glittery ,
    Lolita, hello kitty or something totally kawaii/cute.
    However, I think the chosen clothes for the pack is really good and perfect for my sims!
    I do like thrifting too sometimes because you find some good stuff and! and now my sims can enjoy!!
    I love love the browsing interaction!!
    Overall I think this collaboration was a good choice!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Forgot to mention though if you check out the app they do have a wide variety of different categories! So basically something for everybody.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited July 2022
    I don't know who any of the collabs are and I don't follow influencers so I'm def drawing a blank there. The fashions aren't really speaking to me but I'm also not in the target age group so there's that.
    The thrift store angle for the HS pack was kind of an unusual choice, I can def see it for the Uni pack and college age sims but not high schoolers so much.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Besides the first creator clothing that can be used for goth Sims I really don't like the style of the 4 others they chose. The outfits remind me of those colorful cartoon outfits you would find in the Walmart toddler section. :s But at this point I'm used to it EA collabs have all been horrible with Sims 4 long gone are the Diesel and H&M collabs where you could get normal clothes people actually wear.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"