The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the White Rose?

Could someone please tell me where I can find the White Rose?

Comments

• Options
    aussiedonnaaussiedonna Posts: 155
    edited December 2009
    Found it, I feel stoopid now, it was so simple to find, in the garden section. I thought it was some special plant you get after the Omni Plant for having that perfect garden. It was confusing with the photography section asking for a white rose when the garden section called it something else.
    It would be nice to be able to pick flowers in your garden to put in a vase in your house.
  • Options
    MainehorseMainehorse Posts: 12 New Member
    edited May 2010
    What is the plant called?
  • Options
    Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited May 2010
    It's called semi-rose I believe.
  • Options
    ParanoianaParanoiana Posts: 34
    edited May 2010
    Jaghar7 wrote:
    It's called semi-rose I believe.
    Yeah, that's what is called, it's under Garden>Flowers section (I first clicked bushes, since they basically are rose bushes). Well, it's called so in the English version at least, I don't get why they just didn't call it white roses, they translated it to white roses in Swedish, so I had no problem finding it.
    What is "semi-rose" supposed to mean anyway (of course I do know "semi" means half but I don't see how it's a "half-rose" just because it's white?)? I searched the word but apparently it doesn't exist in the English dictionary. :? Hm, guess it's just another one of those Sims-quirks...
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited May 2010
    Who knows why they named it "semi-rose" as it doesn't make sense in English either.
  • Options
    Hellcat305Hellcat305 Posts: 83 Member
    edited January 2011
    No matter how many times i place a semi-rose bush, or where i place it, my camera will not pick it up, so I can't finish the collection!
  • Options
    DanieRaeWDanieRaeW Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Hellcat305 wrote:
    No matter how many times i place a semi-rose bush, or where i place it, my camera will not pick it up, so I can't finish the collection!

I was having the same problem until I placed the whete/semi-rose on my vacation lots. Maybe worth a try