Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the White Rose?

Could someone please tell me where I can find the White Rose?

Comments

• Options
    aussiedonnaaussiedonna Posts: 155
    edited December 2009
    Found it, I feel stoopid now, it was so simple to find, in the garden section. I thought it was some special plant you get after the Omni Plant for having that perfect garden. It was confusing with the photography section asking for a white rose when the garden section called it something else.
    It would be nice to be able to pick flowers in your garden to put in a vase in your house.
  • Options
    MainehorseMainehorse Posts: 12 New Member
    edited May 2010
    What is the plant called?
  • Options
    Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited May 2010
    It's called semi-rose I believe.
  • Options
    ParanoianaParanoiana Posts: 34
    edited May 2010
    Jaghar7 wrote:
    It's called semi-rose I believe.
    Yeah, that's what is called, it's under Garden>Flowers section (I first clicked bushes, since they basically are rose bushes). Well, it's called so in the English version at least, I don't get why they just didn't call it white roses, they translated it to white roses in Swedish, so I had no problem finding it.
    What is "semi-rose" supposed to mean anyway (of course I do know "semi" means half but I don't see how it's a "half-rose" just because it's white?)? I searched the word but apparently it doesn't exist in the English dictionary. :? Hm, guess it's just another one of those Sims-quirks...
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited May 2010
    Who knows why they named it "semi-rose" as it doesn't make sense in English either.
  • Options
    Hellcat305Hellcat305 Posts: 83 Member
    edited January 2011
    No matter how many times i place a semi-rose bush, or where i place it, my camera will not pick it up, so I can't finish the collection!
  • Options
    DanieRaeWDanieRaeW Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Hellcat305 wrote:
    No matter how many times i place a semi-rose bush, or where i place it, my camera will not pick it up, so I can't finish the collection!

I was having the same problem until I placed the whete/semi-rose on my vacation lots. Maybe worth a try