Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    @MadIris Lovely photos of Everly, err, I mean Judith. ;)

@misty4m Nice to see a post from you. :) It's been a while hasn't it?

@Sprottenham No worries about the late reply. I totally understand. :)

Well, all in all, I say you did good. :blush:
    Those are some nice wedding pictures too. Tried enhancing them with AI? That can sometimes give some nice results. :P (Yeah, I'm on it with the AI again, but they are some fascinating tools.. <_< >_>)
    ^Thank you. 🥰 And while the AI programs are quite fascinating, I really don't need to use it on Sam and Emma. I know what Scott Bakula looks like - and myself - in real life so there's really no need. LOL! :lol:;):p

Buuuuut...I may sometime see how an AI program decides to generate their faces and see if there's a resemblance. :p That's actually got me quite curious. Which program do you find to be the best one?

I hope the rest of y'all are doing well and simming. :blush:

Keep the posts coming! The forum isn't gone yet! ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,308 Member
    Thank you @emorrill
    new.png
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member
    edited May 6
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    @MadIris Nice post. Love your sim! :)

Thanks! also to @emorrill 😊

I'm completely obsessed with her at the moment!

@Sprottenham Indeed! 😄

• Options
    Alrighty everyone, it's photo dump time! :smiley:

It's been fun revisiting Sam and Emma's world: Hidden Springs. <3 (It's my favorite out of the Store worlds.) Since I've acquired all kinds of lovely cc in the past 5 years since I last played this save, lol, I needed to check on all the residents and make sure their skins, hairstyles, clothing and all that were "up to date" and not "missing." Y'all know what I'm talking about. 😜

Of course the first family I had to visit was the Vanderburgs - since they played some key roles in Sam's story. 👍🏻

The minute I loaded up their mansion, I found some odd decorations on the roof....Because I used to have these cc dormers that I removed from the game - after the dreaded Dec 2019 Windows 10 update that screwed up the textures in all of our games - because they just looked tacky after that. Apparently I used them on the Vanderburg mansion and since they were removed, proxies were put in. I swiftly got rid of those. I checked for any other "proxies" and took care of those as well.

Next I went on to the family members. First was Catarina. The lovely hairstyle I had on her before was gone...and it kinda upset me. :unamused: I'm pretty picky about hairstyles and am usually pretty good at keeping the ones that belong to many of my beloved Sims, but somehow I got rid of hers......Sigh. At the time of this playthrough, I just gave her this hairstyle, which is honestly pretty cute, until I could figure out where I got her other hairstyle from.

53705431355_a24ec7f57e_c.jpg
    ^It suits her really, but I much preferred the other one.

After a bit of researching I found that the hair I originally put on her was one of Buckley's Disentangled Hairs and I have NO CLUE why I removed those from my game! 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I think I was going to merge them all into one file at one point and then totally forgot to do so...Whoops! :lol: ) So I put the hair back into by game. 👍🏻

Anyhoo, next I got to work slapping all my custom skins on the Vanderburg family. :blush: I also had to fix Sebastian's hair too since his was another style I had gotten rid of...but thankfully I had another hair that was very similar to it so I ain't gonna hunt the original down!

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952oug27j21arbvlfx72yzwwmm46p5borugtnr1jk52&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
    ^Sorry that's so huge! But apparently all images are showing up unsually LARGE on the forum here. Guess they don't care to fix it cause it's going down soon anyway... :cry: Moving on!

Some of you may recall that when Sam's story ended, Catarina was pregnant again. ***I guess there will be a Spoiler here in a bit, but it's ok. I'm not sure if I'll be writing more of his story anyway... :( it's just too much to explain...*** So now that there's two toddlers in the house, I felt it best to age up the youngest daughter - Rebecca - because 5 years has clearly passed since the end of Sam's story. ;)

So here's a few pictures of Rebecca's birthday celebration. 🎉

53704996306_12a7eecc43_c.jpg

53705431360_c9c5c2baaf_c.jpg

Gotta love that cross-eyed look when they are about ready to age up. :lol:

53705431345_4bf4763a39_c.jpg

53705431350_084d9c486d_c.jpg

She gives me this look like, "Really?" And I'm all like, "I'm with you girl!!! This is not MY fault! (As the Sim Goddess ;) )"

53705431340_c0ff97509d_c.jpg

Then I told her I'd fix her right up. :blush: 👍🏻

And you guys.......she is the most adorable little cutie pie you ever did see! 💜 For real, I changed nothing with her genetics!

53704996271_c411b90371_c.jpg

53704095277_4e394c6d3d_c.jpg

I didn't take a peek and see what she looks like as a YA because...I didn't want to possibly ruin this moment. <3 I was a proud Goddess. 🥰
    I guess @CravenLestat 's Simself and Catarina Vanderburg's genetics work REALLY well with each other! :joy::star:
    Yes, Rebecca is the child from a "one night stand" Catarina had with the Man in the Black Cap. :p Those of you who read my story...you forgot about that didn'tcha? :smirk: To be honest, I did too!!! :joy:

Anyhoo, here she is in her Formal attire with a gorgeous hairstyle. She is definitely a princess. 👑

53704996266_891570db0e_c.jpg

Now here's where the Spoiler comes in...

Catarina gave birth to a healthy baby boy - this one is Renauld's of course ;) - and they named him Clyde. (I really don't care for that name, but I think that's what the game generated and I just rolled with it at the time because I was too lazy to come up with anything better. :lol: Do y'all have a hard time coming up with good names too!?)

Here he is, on his little tractor. 💙

53704996226_e5e32dda6e_c.jpg
    ^Looking at this little cutie's picture here, if he looks like a certain name to y'all, would you please throw out your suggestions. I welcome them greatly! :mrgreen:

Next I played around with Sebastian. (He's still quite the party animal Prince. :smirk: ) I was quite surprised to find that he's in a romantic relationship with Jennifer Sato as I didn't remember that, but Ok!
    (I had another prospect in mind...if y'all are familiar with Hidden Springs Lore... :p )

I had him take Jennifer out on a date to Lars Disco-Tech :mrgreen: and they be giving each other the dreamy eyes while dancing. <3

53705329089_90747ddb87_c.jpg

53705329059_292a6f9881_c.jpg
    ^I put one of my favorite Asian skins on her and she is so pretty. 💜

In a way I don't want to break them up now... :( Cause they do look kinda cute together. But we'll see.

They had a fun time bowling. I think she kicked Sebastian's butt! :lol:

53705329054_8bf23196a7_c.jpg

53704996231_58546a2b90_c.jpg

The Paparazzi were all over the nightclub, of course, with Sebastian present. He had no problem posing for them while snapping a few photos. 😄

53705207403_5d15c64af0_c.jpg

The next day I found that Catarina went to the Simfest lot and...there were no performers. :( Even though she was sure acting like there was. Lol!

53705207388_c5303d96ec_c.jpg

That made me sad. And disappointed (wondering what's wrong with my game too...) The Proprietor was just standing around like he had nothing better to do with his life... :confused:

If any of you know about the Simfest glitches and could enlighten me, I'd really appreciate it. <3 Cause I only just added Showtime to my game like...3 years ago and I haven't really explored it. Like at all, so...please help me! :grimace: 😘)

Anyway, check out her reaction to the invisible show here! LOLOLOL! :joy: And with the Paparazzi snapping a photo from behind. Anyone who would like to caption this photo, please feel free. :mrgreen:

53704996216_98968fb124_c.jpg

Then he be like, *grumble* "I hate taking pictures of this despicable woman...They don't pay me enough!" :lol:

53705329034_616c1455d7_c.jpg

The next family I visited was the Pertridge Family. Remember them y'all? :p The Hidden Springs Cinderella family...

In Sam's Hidden Springs - which isn't specifically talked about in his story - the mother, Lonnie Pertridge died from unknown causes :smirk: and the more snobby sister, Eunice, suddenly died when Sam asked her to divide by zero!!! :joy: LOLOLOL!
    Y'all, seriously! At the time I did NOT know a sim could die from that so please don't blame dear, sweet Sam or me! :lol:

So the Pertridge residence now consists of Astrid, the somewhat nicer step-sister, and the Cinderella sim herself: Ella Carlise. I took the 1990's movie's "Ever After" approach with this, where the nicer step-sister and Cinderella actually cared for each other, so Astrid and Ella are living happily together; free from the evil mother's clutches. Ella no longer sleeps in the cellar, but has taken Astrid's old room, while Astrid took her mother's room. 👍🏻 Eunices goth room got turned into a game room. :lol:

For those of you who remember Sam's story, you may recall his buddy Liam O'Dourke telling Sam that he was dating Astrid, after she got this makeover, and he completely fell head over heels for her. :blush: Because he'd always known her growing up and suddenly saw her in this new light. ;)

So here's Astrid talking on the phone with Liam - I had her send him a secret admirer text afterward. :smirk:

53705329019_9bcfb49239_c.jpg

It didn't show them as romantic interests in their relationship panel...

However, I'm still interested in pursuing the idea of her and Liam. 💜💙 Because originally, when writing Sam's story, I got the idea from the Sims Wiki here:
    In A Cinderella Story, Astrid is the name of a classmate to the Cinderella character, not a stepsister. She ends up in a relationship with another character, Carter. It is possible that the game is implying that Liam O'Dourke, who may be based on the Carter character, and Astrid will become a couple.

So I decided to roll with it. Hee hee! :mrgreen:

Anyway,

When I was checking out Ella's apparel, I discovered that the formal dress I normally had on her disappeared...sigh...so I had to pick out another one for her.

This is what I picked out:

53705431300_d9e408ec45_c.jpg

I mean she has to have a dress to knock a guy's socks off because...well...no reason.... :no_mouth:;):smirk: YET! :p

I decided to play around with her a bit. :blush:

I sent her to the graveyard because I wanted to see if Lonnie and Eunice's headstones were there. I found Eunice's, but not Lonnie's. :confused: I'm not sure what happened to it, but I guess it's lost to the game. Oh well. :lol:

Ella even asked the ghost Ruth Crysanthemum about her step-mother's remains... ;)

53705329009_da934d5497_c.jpg

When I sent her to Louie Falls to try and see the unicorn, I couldn't help snapping a picture of this beautiful foal sleeping adorably on the ground. <3

53705431285_b9e735b092_c.jpg

The next morning, at literally the crack of dawn, and Ella just rolled out of bed, she got a phone call.

Turns out it was Liam. Asking her on a date...

:grin:

So for grins and giggles I had Ella accept! :mrgreen:

For some reason he asked her to meet him at the Military Base for their date. :neutral: Smooth Liam, reeeeaaal smooth...

53704095237_689e6584f3_c.jpg

Or maybe he was planning on having them get frisky in one of the Barracks... :smirk::lol: I mean, there's like a million beds on that lot! LOL!

ANYWAY!

Ella: I'm not Astrid sure would approve of us going out together like this...

53705431265_d0baeea05a_c.jpg

Liam: *feeling guilty*

It was cold outside, and quite frankly it was a stupid place for a date, so I had Ella suggest they go to Hogan's Deep Fried Diner for breakfast. Liam happily obliged (kicking himself for not thinking of that originally... :unamused: ) and off they went! In Ella's car! :lol:

53705328969_400d584c8f_c.jpg
    ^See the pathetic look on his face? :joy:
    Poor cutie pie geek! 😆

Speaking of Liam, he was the next household I visited. :blush:

Now y'all know his Everyday outfit is classic to the Sims 3 franchise and can never be changed, however his Formal attire...is EVERYTHING!! :joy:

53705328964_97a0e2b8ca_c.jpg

I'm not even sure what you would call or label this style, but it was so righteously hideous that I had to leave it alone! 😄👍🏻

I did change up his circus colored pajamas for this though. :smirk:

53705207343_60c604be69_c.jpg

One late afternoon the sky got really dark and as I was looking around his property I discovered a Rainbow! :smiley:

53704996166_853663772c_c.jpg

Not just one, but TWO! :love:

53704996171_b6e1f05760_c.jpg

Y'all if you can catch Hidden Spring's double rainbow, DO IT! Snap those lovely pictures! 💖🌈

I couldn't quite capture both in Map View, but the one is gorgeous all by itself:

53705207308_bab892d19c_c.jpg

They only lasted for a few sim minutes, until they started to fade......

53705431220_38cfcdd58a_c.jpg

Well that's it for now for emorrill's random gameplay: Revisiting Hidden Springs Edition. :mrgreen: There's more where that came from so stay tuned!

And as always, thank you for reading and Happy Simming my friends. <3
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,793 Member
    @emorrill Nice post from Hidden Springs! I was looking forward to playing there, but I don’t know if I should add it to my game since I’m on a PC with lower specs than what the Alienware had. I still miss that laptop.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    I discovered that adding the "on fire" moodlet using nrass does in fact set a sim on fire. I definitely did not use that to kill a sim with fire. No sirree. :innocent:

...Why are you looking at me like that?

😂😂
    I definitely did not starve Jared Frio for getting Frida Goth pregnant and dumping her 😬

• Options
    @emorrill EMILY THAT WAS SO AMAZING! Sorry for shouting but it was so good to see them again. ❤️❤️❤️

They’re as adorable as ever and yep, smexy Sam 🤤
  • Options
    @MadIris Everly is adorable and hey, who needs talent anymore with auto tune! Lol

Sorry I know I’m missing some posts. Waiting for an appt and trying to scroll through on my phone.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,215 Member
    @emorrill

Loved the screenshots, I might have to go look into my way older saves cause i do not have all that
    cc anymore. Your Sebastian is a cutie!
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 262 Member
    @emorrill

Loved seeing your pictures and nice that you got some play time :blush: ! That double rainbow is very cool :o ! Poor Catarina :D !
  • Options
    I had one of my sims go on a love life rant while at college in the coffee shop and when he returned home (he and his brother stay at the frat house right now), he started playing really rough with his brother while they were playing ping pong.

Screenshot-1221.png

Screenshot-1222.png

Screenshot-1223.png

new.png
  • Options
    @emorrill beautiful pictures.

Before my sim went on a love life rant his life started off looking beautiful on the way to class, beautiful rainbow in the sky.

Screenshot-1219.png
    new.png
  • Options
    The boring conversation always have me laughing lol, this is the third man she put to sleep with her boring conversation lol 😂🤣😂

Screenshot-1227.png
    new.png
  • Options
    This is the first time I've ever seen a sim being arrested at college 😶🤐.

Screenshot-1234.png
    new.png
  • Options
    Protest success, my sim almost had a bad protest at first. 🤣🪧🎈

Screenshot-1238.png
    new.png
  • Options
    @emorrill

As promised her is one photo of Cristopher Steel from that save I showed you on
    Fb. I could not get her save to work though.

yw7Og71.jpeg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited May 11
    @emorrill Oh, my bad, I didn't catch that they were copies of real people. Well, now I'm a little confused... Can't say I have heard of Scott Bakula, and Emma is.. your simself? Of course, googling Scott Bakula I find that he's an actor from Star Trek which probably explains it, since I have never really cared much for Star Trek and I loathe people who can do that gesture with their fingers and everytime they show it off, because I can't. :P
    40886109583_e80e5fd645_c.jpg

Whoa, yeah that's some wedding ceremony. I can see how that would be a pain to set up. I'm usually not that elaborate with what I do for wedding scenes, I think, and honestly.... knowing that I may have some of that ahead of me is what keeps me from playing and continuing my own storie(s) right now, because I know that there is both a ... spoiler alert... christmas party, a proposal and further down the road another wedding and honeymoon waiting to torment me with it's creation... x_x And writing romance really isn't my favourite thing to do, and I'm probably not good at it, but it is part of life so I can't avoid it..

Well, anyway... as for the AI image generator so far I have only used krea.ai that was suggested by Nikkei_Simmer earlier. There are probably quite a few others, but this is the only one I have tested and really know about. Of course, since I'm not subscribing to it and only using the free version it has a limitation per day, but it works for me.

Nice pictures everyone. I should probably check in on this thread more often as watching your pcitures does give me a little more motivation to continue with my own stuff. :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    @emorrill Hey Em! Sorry for not reading this earlier. You know how life and work gets in the way :lol:
    I LOVED Sam and Emma's story so I'm super excited to see them again. I have to admit I never played Hidden Springs. There is still a lot of things in the game that I never experienced. That's what makes it so awesome.
    I always hated the cross-eyed look. It ruins all the nice photos I try to take before they age up :lol: Aw she's really cute with the new hair and dress. I think Craven's simself's genetics would work well with anyone :lol: Clyde is super cute. For some reason I'm getting J name vibes but I can't think of any names right now :tongue:
    I always got the invisible Simfest thing too. No idea how to fix that. Lol she looks so crazy! I think I turned off autonomous divide by zero with Returner. It can be so deadly! I'd love for Liam to get a happily ever after, he is such a sweetheart. Ella is beautifully stunning! :smile:
    All the unicorns I get in my game seem to be plain white. I love how yours is dappled black and white. Uhhh the military base Liam? I think we can do better :lol: His pj top is perfect for him. Ooh pretty rainbows! :love:
    I feel like it's been so long that I have forgotten a lot of the story. I should reread it again orrrrr you can write a sequel :wink::wink::heart:

It's been..... a while.. since I've actually properly played. The last few times I have opened the game I was trying to set up a new university world for Kara and Spencer but I haven't been able to find the right custom world that is pretty, not too small or too big, not too intensive but filled with sims. As you can guess it's been hard! I might just put them in the default world in the end because all the worlds I download are nice but not right. So here's a selection of pictures that I can't remember if I shared before because they were taken last year. I'm just going to believe it's snaps of their gap year holiday after fininshing school :lol:
    Spencer cuddling with her baby sister Elodie before they left on their journey.
    TS3-W-2023-07-29-22-21-10-01.png
    Checking out the courts in Boroughsburg.
    TS3-W-2023-07-30-12-36-55-16.png
    Kara trying to seduce a guy, and I almost let her :lol:
    TS3-W-2023-08-06-17-43-33-58.png
    Visiting Empordà by Nilxis.
    TS3-W-2023-08-06-16-17-32-60.png
    TS3-W-2023-08-06-16-53-31-53.png
    TS3-W-2023-08-06-17-24-15-40.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,902 Member
    Hi everyone!!

So sorry I’ve been completely AWOL I hope you’re all doing super well 🩷 I will be catching up as soon as I can and sharing updates (Evergreen continues every Wednesday and Sunday regardless but I know sometimes it’s easier to access/be reminded here)

One major update for my absence is because on the 3rd it was my birthday and then my boyfriend proposed 🙈🥹🥰 so I’ve been in a bit of a whirlwind ever since.
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Hey everyone! :grin:

I meant to get on here sooner and make replies, but...due to storm anxiety, and a tornado touching down in the city closest to us :flushed: , and our dog getting sprayed by a skunk thursday morning and forced his way into the house... :confounded: so I've been dealing with that ever since. It's just been a very rough week. :pensive:
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952t8j8sral3r854n5k33rrozjvp127pciwm8p9ckjr&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Mother's Day has made it feel a little better, but anyhoo......

@Brandontaylor Thanks for checking in and reading my post. :blush:
    I bet Hidden Springs would run alright on you lower end PC, but I understand being hesitant. 💙
    Y'all been ok over there with that nasty weather we had? There were no tornadoes near you I hope? 🙏🏻

@ZeeGee
    EMILY THAT WAS SO AMAZING! Sorry for shouting but it was so good to see them again. ❤️❤️❤️
    ^Hee hee, no worries. I loved seeing your enthusiasm. 🥰 It brightened my day. Thank you. <3
    I'm glad you find Sam just as smexy as I do. :mrgreen:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the compliment on my post. :blush: I had a feeling you would think Sebastian is a cutie. ;) He's wearing Alex's hairstyle that I had on him in the last part of my Stardew Valley story. :mrgreen:
    You already saw my comment to you on Messenger about that gal's Christopher Steel. 😜 I'm sorry again that the save didn't work out... :( But I look forward to you sharing some more of your sims and gameplay. :blush:

@meerkattime Thank you for your comments on my recent post. <3 It was very nice to get some fun playtime in as it's been a long while...And I didn't know just how much I needed it. 👍🏻

@misty4m Thank you. :) And I love that picture of the rainbow in the distance while your sim was heading to university class. ;)<3
    I've never seen a sim get arrested at Uni either! :smiley: Cause we know that happens all the time in real life! LOL! :lol:

@Sprottenham Well, Scott Bakula is my celebrity crush so I couldn't help slipping my simself into my Quantum Leap continuing story and having her hook up with him (Sam Beckett). :smirk: Don't judge me! :p (Not saying you are, it's just a silly expression. ;) )
    Yep, he's Captain Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise. :blush: But he's more known for his role in Quantum Leap. 👍🏻
    Of course, googling Scott Bakula I find that he's an actor from Star Trek which probably explains it, since I have never really cared much for Star Trek and I loathe people who can do that gesture with their fingers and everytime they show it off, because I can't. :P
    ^HAHA! :joy: That cracked me up! I can't do the gesture very well either, and that's coming from a somewhat "Trekkie," so you're alright. ;) 👍🏻
    But yes, that wedding WAS a pain! But a labor of love, because I owed it to Sam and Emma to have a gorgeous wedding. <3<3 Some sims (characters) you just love that much. 🥰
    Writing Romance isn't your forte? I never would've guessed. ;):p Well if you ever need, or want, any help in that department for you sim stories, please feel free to PM me. :) It's my writing specialty. :mrgreen: 💖
    Thanks for the awesome comments. :blush:

@coco K! Hey girl!! :smiley: So nice to see you! <3 Thanks for stopping in to read my update. 🥰
    I'm glad you were excited to see Sam and Emma again. :blush:
    There is still a lot of things in the game that I never experienced. That's what makes it so awesome.
    ^Same! I'm amazed at what I'm still learning about the game when I've been playing it since day one! :grin:
    Yeah the cross-eyed look does mess up capturing good photos of the event... :neutral: It's one of those things that I wish EA had fixed before moving on to Sims 4. That and the invisible SimFest! :confounded: For real... I'm glad to know that's a common issue and not just something that was happening in my game because I was getting a little worried there. 😦
    Lol! I think you might be right about Craven's simself. :lol:
    Aww, you don't have name for me? That's ok. :kissing_heart: Maybe I can look up some J names online and come up with something. ;) Thanks for your thoughts on that. :blush:
    I did not know the "divide by zero" could be removed using Retuner. 😮 I'll be doing that...
    My unicorns are either plain white or black too, but that foal wasn't a unicorn. ;) It was one of the normal horses offspring. :kissing_heart:
    I feel like it's been so long that I have forgotten a lot of the story. I should reread it again orrrrr you can write a sequel :wink::wink::heart:
    ^Oh girl believe me...I've thought about it. But...sigh. When I tried to continue with the Holland Family story after a couple of years of not finishing it, my heart just wasn't in it anymore and everything went wrong... :confounded: (That poor story still needs closure...) So I'm afraid that might happen if I try to continue more of Sam and Emma's story. :( Most likely it wouldn't but...I'm not sure right now. If I ever do decide to write more of it, you'll be one of the first to know. ;)<3
    ...but I haven't been able to find the right custom world that is pretty, not too small or too big, not too intensive but filled with sims.
    ^Oh I've felt that many times before. It's so hard... :pensive: How was Boroughsburg? I've been tempted to check it out, but I think it requires certain cc so that means I'll have to have a separate folder for it... #Toomuchhassle LOL! :lol:
    Such lovely pictures you shared. I've always thought your Sims are gorgeous! <3

@lizzielilyy 🎉 CONGRATS ON GETTING ENGAGED! 💍
    best birthday gift ever right? ;)
    SO exciting!! :smiley: I wish you two all the best. <3
  • Options
    Alright y'all, are you ready for more of Emorrill's Random Gameplay: Revisiting Hidden Springs Edition? 😜

Sure you are! 😁

I had SO much fun during this last playthrough it was therapeutic. 💗😂😌 (And I could sure go for another enjoyable playthrough after this terrible week! 😔 But anyhoo...)

We left off with me choosing cute ole Liam O'Dourke as my Active Household. 👍🏻

I had him invite his love interest Astrid Pertridge over to his house to hang out. Since they are "old friends" (since school days) they did the usual, casual hanging out like friends do. Astrid grabbed a book to read from Liam's shelf so I had him follow suit.

53716376291_2518899863_b.jpg

That got boring to this Goddess/Watcher fast 😆 so I had them engage in some conversation.

Liam: Remember when CD's used to be ALL the rage? Those were some good times...

53716376286_a2f8800c96_b.jpg

Astrid: I do, but you gotta admit, MP3 files are much more portable. Especially in the car! No more flipping through and changing out CDs!
    Liam: Yeah, that's true.

:blush:

Next they watched some TV together and chatted about random stuff during the commercials.
    (Sorry for the bad lighting in Liam's house when I share these next few pictures. 🙁 His skin color looks weird...)

Astrid: Do you know how many people here in town claim to have seen a Unicorn? Are they crazy or do Unicorns actually exist?

53716587703_4070567299_b.jpg

Liam: *raises a thoughtful finger to his lips* Hmm. I know Sam Beckett has seen one and claims he's friend's with it. And that man is a pure genius so...no crazy going on in that brilliant mind.
    Astrid: *mumbles* Not that you know of...

:p

53715463137_57c68fc677_b.jpg

It was during the Mad Scientist's maniacal laugh when Liam came up with an idea... :smirk:

53716587728_c58b7e1cd7_b.jpg

Liam: *casually, yet bravely asks* Would you like to cuddle?
    Astrid: *with a brightened look on her face* I thought you would never ask!
    Liam: !

53716810740_0a1ae2b18f_b.jpg

They cuddled in silence for a good 5 sim minutes. 💜💙

53715463172_be0a2edf84_b.jpg

Astrid: *whispers* This feels really nice...
    Liam: Yeah...it really does.
    *Both blissfully sigh*

Then Liam goes for it! 💖

53716587758_ea82e463c1_b.jpg

Astrid reciprocates gladly. 😊

53716587763_e51404f2d0_b.jpg

It turned into one loooooong makeout session. 💕

53716587768_cc5cb18079_b.jpg

And y'all, the noises that were coming from these two...it almost made me feel like I was watching a naughty movie! 😂 I'm not kidding! Because seriously! I don't think I've ever heard two sims so happy and turned on from a makeout session!

I had to catch the adorable "rubbing noses" once they were done. 😊

53716587778_46bf32f564_b.jpg

Astrid: *breathlessly* Well buddy...where do we go from here then?
    Liam: *smirking* I think I know...

Then he proceeds to make out with her again. 😏

53716376361_15bcb76bf0_b.jpg

I think y'all can imagine where everything went from there. 😜 And since I can't post any "making whoopie" pictures on here, lol, I'll just go on to say that Astrid ended up spending the night. 😁👍🏻

Guess who called Liam first thing in the morning after his night of passionate lovemaking? 😆 SAM!

Right after Liam had just finished eating the breakfast he made for him and Astrid.

53716376416_959cfa0cc6_b.jpg

Then before Liam knew it, it was time to head to work. He and Astrid hated saying goodbye, but they'd for sure see each other again soon.😏 They're boyfriend and girlfriend now. 💕

I just have to say that I love the recolor I did of Liam's umbrella. 😁👍🏻

53716715114_5d0fd509df_b.jpg

I do love the colors of the rainbow, as y'all saw in my last post, but that rainbow umbrella has gotten so OLD seeing time and time and time again in game! It's like everyone in town all has the SAME dang umbrella! I'm with @Karritz , I'm on a mission to change the styles on everyone's umbrella in HS who has one! ⭐

Anyway, moving on...

It was a very stressful day at work that day - Liam's Fun bar was almost in the red - so he hit up Mick's Master Karaoke, which is just down the street from the Science Facility, to decompress.

He really wasn't a fan of the way Clint Hansen was singing. 😆 (Smexy Clint. 💗 He is one of my signature hottie sims.)

53715463222_28070e7b25_b.jpg
    ^WHY is Clint wearing those low hanging pants with the underwear showing!? 😒 I did NOT pick that out! It must be a game generated Career outfit. Blech!

So I guess he decided to show Clint how to do it right! 😂 (That was autonomous Liam, I didn't direct that.)

53715463232_4c1b3ff8b6_b.jpg

Y'all they sounded great and were looking so dang cute singing Karaoke together. 💙 (Why they picked a slow, romantic song I don't know...🤷🏻‍♀️)

53716376426_0614135519_b.jpg

This random military gal was all FOR their performance! 😄👍🏻

53716587818_8c61d7448b_b.jpg

With his Fun bar back in the green, Liam returned home. I swear it's been raining almost all day, every day in HS since Fall arrived. (I think it's time to tweak some Tempest settings...Making a mental note ☑)

And he really needs a new car...

53716587858_4b1c3d1382_b.jpg

Once he arrived home, his Hygiene bar needed some attention, so I directed him to get a bath.

I might've been spying on him while bathing because he's such an adorable little hottie nerd...

53716587863_4fb75a8215_b.jpg

...but then I felt weird because he looks so young and I'm 39 and...all of the sudden my spying felt creepy... 😳😬🤣 Once that hit me, I scrolled away.

Case and point photo right here:

53716715134_1f732e8fa3_b.jpg

He's a baby!

MOVING ON! 😂

After his bath he sent Astrid a woohooty text. 😏

53716810905_f5cc0baf99_b.jpg

But sadly, she declined; saying she didn't feel well. I guess after the night before she was too worn out for another round! 🤣

So he proceeded to have the leftover pancakes he made for breakfast, for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised to see him choose to dine out on his front porch. Guess it was a nice, Fall evening outside. 🥰

53716810915_5122f928e9_b.jpg

The next day, Liam had another stressful day at work, so he hit up Mick's again to decompress.

And hey, there was a SimFest going on! 😃 But once again the stage was empty... 🙄 (Dang game glitch...) Which is such a shame because look at this audience turnout!

53716715144_0853f25e98_b.jpg

Because I did some resetting with NRaas mods previously, I gave the stage a few minutes to see if any other performers would show up.

Lo and Behold, one single lady Sim got on the stage and started performing! 😀 Woo hoo!

53716715184_5af6d44f93_b.jpg

I wanna say her name was Candy or something... But anyway, I was kinda stoked to watch her perform! ⭐

53716376491_fb5cf3f5e6_b.jpg

The crowd LOVED her! No one booed!

53716376496_12718e1241_b.jpg

Let's take a closer look at some of the folks in the audience shall we? ;)

One was @bekkasan 's Simself. 🥰 She had a bright smile on her face the whole time, really enjoying the show.

53716376501_d3d16f1503_b.jpg

Don't know who this dude is, but he's all Mr. Sophistication. 😆

53716376516_51b423cc31_b.jpg

Oh my goodness HAN CHANG!!! 😀🥰 How could I forget about him??

53716376511_baf2177fea_b.jpg

He's one of very few EA generated Asian hotties in my opinion. 💗 I had to zoom in and get a closer look at him.

53716587983_98b8050024_b.jpg

My first thought: He needs my favorite custom asian skin. 👍🏻

So into CAS he went and I made that change. 😍

53716587693_df31532c48_b.jpg

And voila! Compare this LIVE picture to the other one above and you'll see a big change! ⭐

53716810630_e4a3e04654_b.jpg

Anyhoo! :p

Candy finished her performance:

53715463412_088db5442a_b.jpg

The crowd went wild! But all Candy could focus on was the amazingly attractive nerd in a white coat in the audience. 😏

53716810950_b1d6118a2d_b.jpg

As she left the stage and headed for the bar, she gave Liam a glance, but he didn't seem to notice. (He's got a girlfriend anyway! 😜 )

53716810980_7648fde31f_b.jpg

I actually think that might've bothered her a bit. 😆 Because she was kinda rude when I sent Liam to chat with her. (Didn't get a picture of that, sorry. 😬 )

It was at that time that Liam got an invite - via phone call - for Emma Beckett's formal party that was going on at 8:30pm that evening. Liam and I were both thrilled to see how Emma's party would be. 😃 🤞🏻

Liam arrived at the Beckett Residence early. And once it started, 3 other sims magically showed up on the lot. 😄👍🏻

One of them was Drew Padalecki. (One of Mikezumi's sims she was so nice to share with some of us. 😊 ) Oh Drew...be still my heart. 💗 I tried to get a photo of him playing basketball shirtless, but the lighting was so bad that I decided against it.

For some reason Sam and Al were not home during Emma's party. :neutral: And I gotta admit it was kinda bothering me...

I was joking with myself that maybe Sam leaped!!! 🤣

But no, I knew he and Al must've been hanging out somewhere in town and I hoped they would be back before midnight! 😬

Emma was trying her best to do the "most-est" in taking care of her guests. She even whipped up some righteous Mac n Cheese for everyone!! 😄👍🏻 (That's SO like me! 😆 One of my all time favorite foods! 😋 )

53716587608_6ac1a80f33_b.jpg

Drew was all over Emma that night y'all.....I mean, following her everywhere and trying to flirt. He even took her hands at one point. 😮

53716587598_e6fc25a698_b.jpg

But she gently shot him down because she's a happily married woman. ⭐

53716810605_1a568915ef_b.jpg

If she wasn't married to the hottest man in the whole universe 😜 I would totally have her give Drew a shot. (Drew is in a relationship too - with @Charlottesmom 's Simself - so I dunno why he was being naughty! 😐)

Oh look! Sam and Al finally decided to return home! 👏🏻 (I think they were either at the Gym or Pool since Sam was in his Athletic wear)

Sam greeted his best buddy Liam first upon entering the house. 😄

53716714919_4c133465db_b.jpg

Of course with a celebrity like Sam now at the party, at least one guest asked for a photo op!

53716714819_c88be65b15_b.jpg

53716587503_7e4a260ab2_b.jpg

The CUTEST thing happened next!! 🥰

Remember Sam's papergirl from his story? Evelyn Kwon? Well her mother was invited to the party; her name is Meina. Anyway, she asked Al for a slow dance and I am telling y'all it was so adorable watching them dance. (Yay for Al! 🎉)

53716810545_3f0f24a1b2_b.jpg

Al: *thinking* Man if I wasn't married to most beautiful and amazing woman on planet Earth, I could go for a woman like Meina. 😜💗 She's a knockout!

53716587493_e8fa8a8ac4_b.jpg

And to conclude this episode, I had to snap some pictures of Emma doing the Smustle. She was KILLING IT! 😀👍🏻⭐

53715462902_40176d47f7_b.jpg

53716810540_e2a95fdd6c_b.jpg

53716810535_61804d0162_b.jpg

Unlike myself in real life because I can't dance to save my life! 😂

I just figured Sam taught her some nice moves cause he's an amazing dancer. 💖

Well that's it for this episode of Emorrill's Random Gameplay! I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together. 😄 (And playing it.)

Keep on sharing your stories everyone! I wanna see them! Happy Simming! 💜
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,228 Member
    edited May 12
    Beautiful posts! <3

Sims 3! Way ahead of the game. B)

Edit: stuck in Renovation Land...posting soon :)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,793 Member
    @emorrill Yeah, it might be okay. I’ll try it on a week when I’m not quite so busy with work.
    Things have been okay here, no tornadoes.
  • Options
    @emorrill

yup saw it hehe, hope to test somem ore of the base sims I found.

@coco

Hey girl! long time no see, lovely photos.
  • Options
    @emorrill

Read the post it was so good! I know in some of the worlds it does rain
    alot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top