Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,124 Member
    @emorrill Thank you!
    I love posting in your thread :)

@MiataPlay Why thank you too. :blush: I'm glad you do. ;)

I just need to get my butt in gear and post some more on here... :confounded:

I've been reading over my Stardew Valley Fanfic y'all cause a good friend informed me of some typos they noticed while reading it. And of course I had to fix those pronto! :p It's been fun to revisit those lovely characters. <3 I had so much fun writing that story.

If ya'll need something to read and feel like revisiting it yourself, you'll find it here on my Blog. :) New and Improved! :mrgreen:

Keep calm and Sim on my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,929 Member
    I was hoping to have my next Perfect Genetics video completed over the weekend. But I ran into a few problems.

Firstly, my computer has bravely saved my work for about 7 years now. Occasionally I do a little cleanup. I have several external hard drives that help me store files I don't want to delete permanently. But I do still need to delete things from time to time. A few days ago I needed to reduce the files I have in my Videos folder. I had some recorded video stashed in a 'Not Used' folder in my perfect genetics folder. I had a look in there and got rid of it. I haven't been doing that ever before. I always keep this 'not used' recordings just in case and I never go back to them. So I decided there is no point in filling my hard drive and my external drives with stuff I won't want to look at again.

Then, I started putting together my next Perfect Genetics video. I clearly remember recording the birthdays of all 8 of the children in James's house. I then wasted several hours trying to find that video. So the next day I decided I needed to re-record the birthdays. That should be annoying but take up about two or three hours. Wrong. It has so far taken all of 4 days. But I'm determined to get it.

I had no problem finding one of the files I had saved while they were all still children. It was a save where I'd saved in Prue and Chas's place just after their three daughters were returned from Donna and Gary's place. The three daughters are the three born in game imaginary friends Somer, Auror and Bethany. I got a little bit of extra video of them at home as the video I'd already recorded was a bit patchy and not very useful.

Then I moved over to James's house because there is nothing more that needs to be done at James and Donna's house at this time. It's time to move on the age up James's quads and their imaginary friends made real. My game has already long ago moved on from this point. But I was interrupted by sending Don and the young adults to Vice City and I ended up doing a lot more in that world than I'd originally planned.

So as I moved Don, Denise, Daryl, Riley and Byron to James's place. I had a few goes at that due to failures to save. I finally realised I'd changed my game options in Vice City so we could see clearly into the distance. But in the meantime I did manage to save the household with Don and co in it. Then I needed to add some extra tables and chairs and things to enable the birthday parties to be done and to have it look the same as it looks in future saves that I've already done and have recorded video I can use. This led to a problem. I had used a particular tablecloth on the bistro tables. It is custom content. I like it. I never use these table cloths but I have made an exception for this game and that's what I had already used. It took me several hours. Most of the day in fact, to find that table cloth. This inability to find these items is why I never use them. I had come across this tablecloth originally when I was looking for something else and decided to grab it.

I gave up on any progress that day. Next day it was another day devoted to a tablecloth hunt. After a few more hours I finally found it. I managed to place them on the tables. In the meantime I had five or six crashes and had to reload and redo my placement of various tables and tablecloths and other things. Then I found that some of the children are not A grade at school. So that led me to having to send them to school. After 2 days at school I had them nearly up to Grade A. I saved and it crashed. That's about when I remembered I had to reduce the game options a bit. Saving was more possible after that. So last night I returned to my computer and played them through one day at school. I saved. Now this morning I'm back and loading the game. I need them to do another two days at school at least before I'll be able to choose traits for each of them. I already opened the save where they have all aged up and found the traits they got when they previously aged up so I can choose the same traits for them.

The other issue I have is with my software I use to edit the videos. It drops my recorded voice. I have to keep shutting down my computer and relaunching everything to get it to keep my voice. When I went to look at the folder in which it writes the captured voice I noticed the computer was struggling to show me the files listed in there. It is a 2 TB hard drive and it was almost full. So I thought I should clean it up a bit. I'd been doing that a few days previously and that was what let to my issues with losing the recordings of their birthdays. Or at least that's what I think happened. I'll not be happy if I come across those files after all of this trouble I've been having with rerecording them.

Anyway, I moved lots of files I don't need to work with any more onto my external hard drive. It's an 8TB external HD and there is plenty of space on it. I have 4 of these big HDs and the other 3 are already full. This of course took many hours to achieve. I'm hoping that fixes my issues with voice capture not working. I have almost one TB of space on that drive now. If the video capture still continues to fail I will probably have to start trying to find some other software to use and that means starting from scratch learning new video editing software and I don't really like the thought of doing that.

So I'm now hoping to at least get the birthday parties recorded this morning - or at least today at some point. I'm having positive thoughts.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Hello everyone, I hope you have great time. I'm enjoying spring, if you can call it that, because it was a warm summer day in early April, which is a bit weird, but hey, nothing to complain about at this moment. I'm not really playing much, but just going on with that "lepacy" involving a blank slate of an island without buildings and 7 starting sims, which got a few additions from WA worlds in generation 2. Given this will all get deleted, I will keep it short.

In case you remember that church-like town hall I showed in my last update, you may have noticed that I already hit generation 3, because it used some windows from Ambitions. Generation 3 started into the young adult stage with Staci Stewart.
    1afcA28.jpg
    She married her highschool sweetheart, one of the Hua sons. They seem to love each other, and what else do you want.
    nlfXqh4.jpg
    As the town is growing at a rapid pace, I spent more time with building houses than with the sims, but I think I prefer this at the moment. I needed some cheaper dwellings, which is why I used a design that is based on the layout of my favorite SV starter home (the one with two bedrooms and a bigger lot).
    v5nCdNz.jpg
    Another design is similar to my very first homes, just turned by 90 degrees, and funny enough, that seems to function a bit better.
    p9vuSGF.jpg
    Here we have something fancier with a half-closed patio.
    69oil09.jpg
    That area of the small town was slowly filling in, and the separate parts are connecting now.
    JmAZFNL.jpg
    My active sims aren't taking part in the rat race of constant multiplying and live in a rather small house next to the science center/school house.
    rYNflqZ.jpg
    On the other side of the house, we find the salon, with some slight alterations, and the building also houses the spa rabbithole.
    5zz4TUn.jpg
    I'm still building garden lots from time to time. This one can be found right next to the Lambert's (from Champs-Les-Sims), where they tried out some stuff with grapes.
    N301QOM.jpg
    The lot could actually be used to house up to three people, if needed. I completely forgot that we have these hobo beds in buydebug. Funny that I never think of those, at least until now.
    EoNitsu.jpg
    Last pic of this update is the new fire station. Not the best design, as far as internal organization is concerned, but I don't intend to play on the lot, so I just declared this finished for the time being.
    hl5RQ9H.jpg
    Anyway, that's just a glimpse on what I'm up to at the moment.

I hope you all have fun, and happy simming!
  • Options
    @Turjan it's good to see you posting. This thread has been nominated to be moved to the new forum. I'm not sure if the posts after March 12 will be included but it's a convenient place to post for now. I thought they'd probably lock the thread for posting if these posts were going to be deleted but maybe not. I don't know.

we are supposed to be using Answers HQ to post in for now but it's not particularly fun to use.

I'm working on my Perfect Genetics Challenge video today. I finally got the birthdays recorded yesterday.

Happy Simming

• Options
    @Karritz Thank you. Good luck with your Perfect Genetics Challenge, and congrats on being featured in the Friday Highlights!

Yeah, I'm not sure I will be posting much in the near future, anyway. I had looked at AHQ, and I'm not sure about it, especially if it's temporary, anyway. The main reasons are different though. While I'm doing well and enjoying the warm days, my mood is still somewhat down as my cat just passed away over Easter. Now, the old gal got something like 20 years old, which isn't bad for a cat. Nobody knows exactly how old she was, as I "inherited" her from some neighbors I never spoke to after those had got evicted 19 years ago in Arizona. Still, it was really sad to see her go. Furthermore, as I will be moving to a different country next month, I also have to look at getting other things done, like go through all my accumulated stuff and see what can be discarded. Meh. Oh well, we have to take life as it comes our way, I guess.
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Anyway, let's post some bonus pics, as I'm already here.
    This is the morning rush to get to class. I should probably place a school rabbithole with more entrances, or split the school up. I'm happy enough that those completely random clothes still don't look as horrible as they look when I have most of the game stuff loaded.
    5G4YXP9.jpg
    We got a laundromat, but that's just a square building with a restroom annex.
    Qo6Y8vH.jpg
    I stuck the junkyard on a back lot, which would be a terrible place in real life, but it works in game. Technically, it would even be okay for this world, as the sims are not supposed to have any cars (the game decides otherwise from time to time), except for the fire truck.
    1kODG6O.jpg
    I made use of two slightly edited Riverview lots, plus one more from Champs-les-Sims in between them.
    PaCLmgC.jpg
    gmdNmLS.jpg
    Some more cheap lots I built myself.
    ofc0DBx.jpg
    One thing you may notice is that the buildings in the background don't really want to load anymore. I guess I just have too many lots on screen, which means I have to move the camera very close to a lot in order for it to show properly.
    IiWEHUA.jpg
    Well, as this is a test game, I guess that's one of the results: Don't put lots as close to each other like I did on this tiny island. Or maybe there's some trick I don't know on how to improve this. Oh well.

Happy simming!
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Now that the Pokemon I've Wonder Traded are gone, I hope to go back to The Sims 3. I spent all evening Wonder Trading Deerling, Skitty, Glameow, Espurr and Sewaddle, and I made my final Wonder Trade two minutes before the 3DS Shutdown.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    @Turjan Nice to see you post again. :blush: I always enjoy reading them. I love your builds and the "glow up" you've given to some of the buildings that are already in the world. :)
    What do you have your "high detail lots" set to in your game options? Cause that affects how well lots show up/render. If you already know that, don't mind me. :p Just trying to help. :blush:

I'll be honest I feel the same about the AHQ thread...It's not as easy to post on, especially pictures. :confused: And yeah, it's only temporary until they roll out the better forum, but I'm hopeful (and do feel good about) the new forum being as nice as this one, if not better. πŸ‘πŸ»

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. :cry: Sounds like she lived a full life where she was very loved. <3

Best wishes with your move as well. I hope you'll feel better and thrive in a new area. πŸ’œ
    Oh well, we have to take life as it comes our way, I guess.
    ^Indeed. Sigh It can really be a challenge sometimes...
    Lately I've just been taking life a day at a time. I get too overwhelmed thinking about and planning for the future; even the near future. It's just hard for everyone right now. :pensive: We all have our own trials we're dealing with. I do hope and pray things will get better for all of us soon. πŸ™πŸ»

Nice to see you again too @Sleepstar :)

Keep the posts coming everyone. :blush:
  • Options
    Bene1992_Bene1992_ Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi ! 😊

I'm playing Sims 3 too & I just discovered this thread, so I think I'll post here often. Actually, I have 3 saves & one of them is an adapted of the Barbie Legacy challenge.
    I'm playing with CCs & mods, also I'm playing in Custom Worlds.

Nice to meet you ! πŸ’š
  • Options
    @Bene1992_ Nice to meet you too! :blush: Welcome to the thread!

Look forward to seeing some gameplay posts from you. :)
  • Options
    @emorrill Thank you very much for the well wishes. I had the cat for such a long time that it's hard to get used to that she isn't there anymore. I catch myself checking whether she's lying somewhere in my path when I'm walking in a dark spot, or I expect her to come when I'm preparing food in the kitchen. It's still this "oh right, she's gone."

I have set my detailed lots to 8, which is the max, but thanks for the suggestion. I even tried to force that to 16, but 8 seems to be a hard limit. I'll play this town until this gets too ugly.

Regarding the new forums, I guess I'll wait and see. Let's just hope for the best.
    I hope you and your family are doing well :smile:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Just two pics of the consignment store/ market lot. It isn't quite done yet, but the consignment store part is ready, which is the most important part.
    LhNY7Zx.jpg
    kxb3o8A.jpg
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,117 Member
    These post are awesome! I got a lot of strange events going on in my game. I need to process the shenanigans right now before I post. The relationships in my game are off the grid..total meat market. I need to control this..these sims are so hungry? :p
  • Options
    @Sleepstar Hi! Welcome to the thread. :)
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,884 Member
    Hello! I hope you're all doing well <3 I was away on holiday for the past week so thought I'd summarise the updates from last week and today in case anyone had missed them. I can't believe we're almost half way through Gen VI already!

Generation VI Chapter Five: Game Faces

Persephone realises what the town Council have been up to and seeks advice from Melody. A new look and a new attitude gives Nightfall the spotlight she deserves.

EG-6-5-12.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Six: Happily Ever After

Persephone and Cosmo's big day finally arrives but not without magical intervention and traditional words of wisdom from the mother of the bride...

EG-6-6-8.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Seven: On the Hunt

Following the mystical events of her wedding night, Persephone begins her hunt for her elusive unicorn. A new friend reveals more than our Caretaker bargained for and Cosmo's ark fills up with two new additions!

EG-6-7-10-1.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Bene1992_Bene1992_ Posts: 11 New Member
    Adapted Sims 4 Barbie Legacy Challenge. 1st generation. ✨

Barbie & Gregory (aka the Robert De Niro of The Sims 3 because he's an elder) just got their 2nd son, Simon. Their 1st one is Ken... big research I know. 🀣Ellie, the kitten will grown very soon.
    Gregory is still working in a part time job & own a diner & another build. Barbie had a job in as journalist but when she found out about her 2nd pregnancy, she quits it.

So for now :
    Gregory, elder.
    Barbie, young adult.
    Ken, toddler.
    Simon, baby.
    Ellie, kitten.

Will post a update about this save soon. πŸ’š
  • Options
    edited April 11
    Zombie Attacks! I have the moon set for full continuously in my game in order to catch a ghost. This is increasing zombie attacks around town. Catalina's father, Nick is the latest victim.

jw0dRFB.jpg

cQhvEPy.jpg

ouZ4fu4.jpg

Little nostalgia from the modeling days! Throwback competition picture. This was my first magazine cover back in 2015. I used Gimp and it was really challenging for me.

4sHx8Xm.png

Happy Simming :)
    Post edited by MiataPlay on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited April 12
    Here's my attempt #2 to do this Apocalypse Legacy - mainly because my muse had decided that it was "not feeling it". πŸ™„

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Creative-Corner/End-of-Days-An-Apocalypse-Sims-3-Fanfic/td-p/13628100

gl6t1K8.jpg
    1-EoD%20%286%29.jpg
    1-EoD%20%2828%29.jpg

Yep...lots of fun. Hopefully my muse will cooperate this time around.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited April 13
    Episode 19 of Generation 2 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/98wg0zCO75M

Don has returned to Mountain Lake after his visit to Vice City. He has some errands to do before moving into his second son, James's house to supervise the birthdays of James and Carla's quads and their imaginary friends made real.

Before the move into James and Carla's house we visit the home of the married imaginary friends made real, Chas and Prue Walker. Their three daughters had been visiting the home of Gary and Donna. Gary is Chas's previous owner. James is Prue's previous owner. The three little born in game imaginary friends have completed their studies and the twins, Aurora and Somer, have aged up to teen. Bethany is still a child but she now has skills. We have a look around their home before Don moves into James and Carla's house with his travelling companions, the teens Denise, Daryl, Byron and Riley. Denise and Daryl are Don's grandchildren and Byron and Riley are their imaginary friends made real.

On arrival at James and Carla's home we discover there has been some problems and James has moved out and left Carla with eight children to raise alone. James is now in a serious relationship with a Plant Sim named Mabel. Mabel started out as a housemate of Gary's wife, Donna before Gary and Donna met and got married. Donna had kicked Mabel out of their household for some reason and Mabel was homeless for a while before I found her and placed her into a house I used to hold extra sims that I moved out of Donna's house. Don will be visiting that house after we finish with Carla and her children. I want to get to the bottom of the issue with James and Mabel.

I was surprised to learn that Carla has a new boyfriend. He is Percy Walker, the younger brother of her ex-husband. I'm not sure what to do about that so might leave them alone until next time I take a sim to visit Mountain Lake.

There are 8 birthdays but they are dealt with quite quickly. Next episode we will see some of the work they did to learn some skills before Don and his companions move across the street to Mabel's house.

I hope you enjoy the video.

EDIT: I have tried to increase the volume of the narration and reduce the volume of the music. Please let me know if this is OK.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Maximum punch on the climax of the Apocalypse story going into the disaster portion of it. Yeah...finally decided.

"It's gonna be nuclear".

******************************************************************************
    River's Journal

w9UEYnK.jpg
    I was able to sell a piece to Claire Ursine and I was on my way back from the sale when I heard the news that the Soviet Union had delivered a formal declaration of war against the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and were preparing for all-out war. There was panic in the streets of Sunset Valley while I headed back up on my bicycle praying that missiles weren’t launched before I got there. Luckily I’d made it with minutes to spare as everyone was huddled around the TV.
    UWXEwTr.jpg
    When I stepped into the room, my worried fiancΓ© had a noticeable exhale of relief. β€œI’m back…” while the rest of the group levelled worried expressions at me.
    G45J8kf.jpg
    β€œThank the Watcher, you’re safe!” he said with an exhale of relief as I went to stand beside him, my tears starting to flood my eyes, My Watcher, what are we doing to the future of our planet? Haruo said soberly, β€œIt’s on…” and those two words made my heart fall into my feet. It meant that everything that my fiancΓ© had stated had just come to be.
    HgSb4zV.jpg
    My eyes filled and overflowed as I brought my hands to my face and sobbed for the brief horrific future that my former classmates would experience. Through my fingers, I could see the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles that spelled our impending doom, though we were safe in the bunker provided that the Soviets or China had not re-targeted one of their large yield missiles to dead-center on our bunker assuming that it was a military center. I could hear the grey-suited announcer intone in the voice an undertaker would utilize, β€œThe Soviets have launched their SS-24 Satan missiles...may the Watcher rest our souls”
    g13T1sf.jpg
    β€œThirty two minutes to impact… We take this moment to thank our Watcher and as we go into the immortal long night of humanity’s brief existence on this planet, we pray that some of us are able to make it through this experience and come out the other end. From those of us at Sunset Valley’s CTV office, Goodnight...Sunset Valley…and Good-bye…”
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options

I need to bring back Serenna my ghost before I can get these guys. Almost got her. It's not so easy in sims 3 to bring a ghost back. There are 8 of these guys in the Bridgeport cemetery... :/

mOxWdzK.jpeg

LFWJLUY.jpeg
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Hello and good morning my friends. <3 It's been pretty quiet again... :confused:

I just wanted to take a moment to clear up some confusion going around within our lovely community. :blush:

***The Answers HQ forum is not the new Sims forum that was announced.***

It is a stop-holder, so to speak, until the new forum is rolled out. And from what I hear, the new forum is going to be pretty awesome! :star:

To confirm this, I checked EA_Cade's big thread about the forum shutting down (which is A LOT of posts to go through so I can see why some of you might've quit following it because, I kinda did myself for that reason. πŸ˜… Lol!) and he shared some preview photos of the New sims forum that is coming! :grin: Check it out at this spot HERE on that thread.

It's looks Twitter style and similar to the AHQ forum format, but sounds to be much more user friendly. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing more of how it looks. :) I imagine they will show more previews in the coming weeks. πŸ‘πŸ» So keep an eye on that thread if you want. πŸ™ƒ Cade very sweetly answers most everyone's questions and concerns. πŸ’œ

So there is still hope my friends that we will have a wonderful Sims 3 community still where we can share our gameplay and stories, just as we do here, and keep our friendships and connections continually alive. πŸ₯° I very much sympathize in the fact that change is hard, especially when it means the end of something so wonderful and great. And being a part of this forum and getting to know all of you has been just that. <3

But you never know what greatness a new beginning will provide, just as this very forum was once something new and exciting 20 years ago. :blush: And look at the immense joy it has brought into our lives. :blush:

And with that, I'll conclude by saying, "Keep calm and Sim on" my friends. ;) I do hope to post some more of my gameplay soon. I know I mentioned that a few weeks ago and I'm sorry...I just haven't been in much of a simming mood lately... :(Sigh...
    However, re-reading my Stardew Valley story has kept me still feeling close to the Sims and reminicing on all of your reactions to the many happenings in the story. :blush: I've been laughing...and crying. 😌

Hope ya'll have a lovely day. <3 Chat later!
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • Options
    @MiataPlay As if those dolls couldn't look any creepier...being in a graveyard like that. :grimace: Nice photos! πŸ‘πŸ»
    It's not so easy in sims 3 to bring a ghost back.
    ^Indeed, but all I have to say about that is NRaas Mods. Not only are they a lifesaver to have in your game, but they offer solutions to some very difficult tasks in the game. :p Lol!
  • Options
    So true! I have a few!! :)
    My problem with the ghost is that she won't stay in the household after I have added her. She disappears and I can't control her to make her eat ambrosia..? It's weird I must be missing something. :*
  • Options
    My problem with the ghost is that she won't stay in the household after I have added her. She disappears and I can't control her to make her eat ambrosia..? It's weird I must be missing something. :*

@MiataPlay With Master Controller you should be able to click on the ghost sim when she spawns, find the option to "Add Sim," (In Basic, I think) and that will add the ghost to the Active Household and you can now control her. :)
    (My knowledge on doing this is a little rusty since I haven't played with ghosts in over a year. So forgive me if that's not quite right. :p )

I hope that helps you. πŸ’œ

It's so much easier than trying to make ambrosia and get the sim to eat it. πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Options
    So true! I have a few!! :)

I think ghosts can be somewhat contrary and will sometimes force you to make Ambrosia several times before they will eat it. I think @emorrill suggestion of using Master Controller to add it to the household will let you get control of the ghost and force it to eat the ambrosia. I have used the Add Sim command from MC several times but always need to go through the Basic or Intermediate options to find it. I'm never sure which one it is that I need.

I started adding the wishing well to my households after my sim had to catch a death fish to make the ambrosia to get her daughter to eat it. The child ghost simply ignored the ambrosia and other household members kept eating it when I placed it into the fridge to try again later so the mother had to keep catching death fish and then Winter happened and to pond in the graveyard froze and it was too cold for her to go fishing at midnight in the snow. I didn't want to wait until Winter was over, so in frustration, I added the wishing well to the household and she was able to get her death fish from it and eventually the child ate the ambrosia. Now I add the wishing well to most of my households. It is very useful for a variety of things. I usually put it in the bottom basement. On a higher-level basement, it 'falls through the floor' like some trees and plants do.

Good luck with your quest to get your ghost to eat the ambrosia.

• Options

Serenna decided to show up tonight. She shocked the heck out of her father when she picked up a rake and began to sweep the rotten damp leaves in the yard into a pile for compost. She never did anything around the house when she was alive...maybe she should stay like this (ooh bad thought Dad..) It turns out she died of hunger. She didn't like to eat then or now. Her parents concerned for her dead being really want her to eat that ambrosia, but she won't. Catalina came up with a bright idea! Let's hire a Genie! Better believe after one game crash, Catalina made it happen. Now all the kids can move out of the dang house and get back to their lives after they collect their little friends in the cemetery. Mom can focus on her political career again and Dad can continue splicing genes at the science research facility downtown.

zdkn7YG.jpeg

a2P1WQl.jpeg

9sCtDH9.jpeg

JdypbHu.jpeg

Px5GAzl.jpeg

BbpydzW.jpeg

FQaUnl7.jpeg

So, I did use Master Controller to add her the household several times and I could actually play her but she still would not eat the ambrosia. :s
    This has been going on since I started this storyline on this thread. I took drastic measure and had all her siblings uproot their personal lives and move into the family house across the bridge in the hills. I finally realized that all I had to do was buy a genie lamp with some lifetime happiness points that I cheated into Catalina's inventory! My old vampire family is back, and I can finally move on with my game. I was building or playing another family when Serenna died so this was so unexpected and unwanted. I'm so glad she's back! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top