Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next SP Jewellry Making and next EP Grim Reaper

Not sure why this has been ignored here but maybe it is because of For Rent information we got yesterday. So SimMatically on X apparently has been hinting at the next 2 packs and SP may be Jewellry Making and EP about Funerals/Cemetery/Grim Reaper/Dangerous Living. Here is a video about some of the SP hints:

https://youtu.be/YwBcIkp-qfw?si=0fz6kdSMe6HDUepV

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The ring could also mean a Love and Romance Gamepack or Expansion.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Maybe it's a magical ring, or inspired by Lord of the rings.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    What hints do we have for the Grim Reaper EP?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    greydonn wrote: »
    What hints do we have for the Grim Reaper EP?

Grim Reaper has appeared in several Behind the Sims interludes this year, and there are hints for it in For Rent EP including the odd Grim Reaper Secret a Sim can have + SimMattically put the skull emoji next to the "just wait until the next EP" tweet.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    The jewelry sp reminds me what we really need is a way to put makeup/accessories on all outfits. That needs to become a feature.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    They both sound good to me!
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I'd love if we could use crystals and metals for jewelry-making...
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    I just hope game packs aren't dead now. :/
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I think it's a little soon to worry about their deaths. They only missed one year, and it was a year where we already had three EPs and a Stuff Pack.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

I'd be surprised if GPs were dead. I think our next big pack will be a GP and why did it quote 3 times?
  • Options

I'd be surprised if GPs were dead. I think our next big pack will be a GP and why did it quote 3 times?

Nooo GPs are not dead, I have the feeling Fairies will be next GP. It is also possible we will be getting 3 EPs in 2024 again but if we get 2 EPs and 2-3 GPs as well as SPs and the regular Kits I will be very happy either way but we will see...
  • Options
    Apparently there are rumored reports now that GPs are not coming back anytime soon...hmm...I feel like they might make a Supernatural EP after all, with Grim Reaper, Zombies, Fairies and Unicorns (maybe other mythical creatures or animals too?) and it will include cemeteries and creating Ghosts in CAS in the pre-EP update for 2024 :love::open_mouth: because fairies are definitely a highly requested feature for Sims 4 and more occults! I am sure there is even demand for actual unicorns despite Horse Ranch was already released this year :)
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    Apparently there are rumored reports now that GPs are not coming back anytime soon...hmm...I feel like they might make a Supernatural EP after all, with Grim Reaper, Zombies, Fairies and Unicorns (maybe other mythical creatures or animals too?) and it will include cemeteries and creating Ghosts in CAS in the pre-EP update for 2024 :love::open_mouth: because fairies are definitely a highly requested feature for Sims 4 and more occults! I am sure there is even demand for actual unicorns despite Horse Ranch was already released this year :)

What are you talking about?
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »

What are you talking about?

That's what I'd like to know,,,,,

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    After seeing the road map, I'm pretty sure the stuff pack is about jewellery making.
    Additional theory: next to SP announcement they showed crystals - could we maybe be able to make jewellery out of the crystal existing in the game? I think it's probable.
    Also the sun and moon, the gnome, eye and crystals make me think of a fairy/witchy esthetics, I think its going to be the theme of the SP.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    It would be really nice if the crystals and rocks were given another purpose. I always thought it was weird that you can send a rock to a jeweler for refinement, but you can't actually turn it into jewelry.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I hope there's a glass blowing machine that functions like TS3 one without the bugs..

Anyone wonder if the other kits are related to the jewelry SP? I don't want it to be split into 1000 kits
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    PandoraTO wrote: »
    It would be really nice if the crystals and rocks were given another purpose. I always thought it was weird that you can send a rock to a jeweler for refinement, but you can't actually turn it into jewelry.

Same with me I was like why are we sending it to a jeweler when we can't have jewelry what was the point but it's the Sims so... hopefully we can make engagement/wedding rings like imagine your Sims wants to proposed and they make a engagement ring with like a gem small, medium, and large and propose that would be like a special proposal. Then have a wedding rings when getting married. Have like a diamond necklace, bracelet, earrings...I'm started to get jealous of my Sims lol. My Sims gone be dripping.
  • Options
    flaminganakinflaminganakin Posts: 36 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    I hope there's a glass blowing machine that functions like TS3 one without the bugs..

Anyone wonder if the other kits are related to the jewelry SP? I don't want it to be split into 1000 kits

I hope it's both jewelry making and glassblowing together in one pack, too. This also reminded me of the Artisan skill that came with those hobbies, so maybe that'll make a comeback too (although we already have the "Maker" trait, so who knows).
    Esia wrote: »
    Also the sun and moon, the gnome, eye and crystals make me think of a fairy/witchy esthetics, I think its going to be the theme of the SP.

In TS3, you could make glass gnomes and stained glass windows with the glassblowing station, so maybe that's another hint that this pack is going to be glassblowing and jewelry making. Crystals would be for jewelry making. The sun makes me think of light coming through stained glass windows?

Or maybe it could be a reference to cross-pack gameplay between jewelry-making and witches, vampires, werewolves, etc. For example, a necklace made out of certain crystals can give vampires the ability to walk in sunlight, or a ring that keeps werewolves from feeling effects of the full moon. Idk, just an idea.
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    The vibe the newest road map and expansions give me ( all magical aura, crystals, wings, butterflies) makes me think we will get fairies game pack later this spring/summer