Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you all think the next expansion pack will be?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    If the team is listening to our opinions, the next EP maybe hotel & resorts because the content is rather huge
    The content of bands/music is small, this can only be a GP
    Fairies and zombies are occults, they will probably appear in GP
    Elderly or infant stuffs are having small content, a GP or SP is more suitable
    Birds are just like DLC "My First Pet" ==> SP
    Vehicles may come through patches
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    I have no idea what the next EP will be, but I'm still personally hoping for a hobbies pack similar to TS2 Freetime & an Afterlife pack with the concepts that were outlined for Dangerous Stuff & the rest of Happy Haunts.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Not a clue, which is honestly quite exciting! I love to be surprised! Though I would absolutely love a TS2 Freetime-style pack more than anything, I also wouldn’t mind if hobbies were broken up into game or stuff packs, maybe kits and the like so people are free to pick and choose what they’d prefer in their game. Whatever it is probably won’t be until the 2nd roadmap anyway now, but I can’t wait to find out!
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    I think they were working on the next expansion pack but the issues with For Rent, they will hold back until resolved. I think a wise idea.

Many look to previous packs for speculation, however I missed Sims 3 but I heard there was a time travel pack. Oh goodness, I sure hope so. Also there was an event in London, and a content creator highlighted for the lastest ep from London who made a London townhouse. If there were ever a place in this world that pulls off past and present perfectly, It is London. I really hope this comes to the game.

To actually predict accurately, I have no clue as the genuinely surprise me each time.