Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the Home Chef Hustle SP?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    It's complicated
    It's going to take homes on gallery actually using the stuff in the stuff pack for me to pick it up.

...so bascially before I purchase the next expansion that releases!
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    Immediately

I'm not buying the 'Home Chef Hustle' Pack because I want to. Jack forces me... He loves his Pizza 🍕💞
    4feb8321d0a5d77948e5972b80ce9e95616e7e0f.jpg
    The-Sims-4-Home-Chef-Hustle-Stuff-Pack_-Official-Reveal-Trailer-1-21-screenshot.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited September 2023
    It's complicated
    I will definitely be buying it on January 2nd. My game hasn't been updated in months, I want to get CurseForge to help update my mods and CC, plus I will finally have the space I need to set up my gaming rig and time to play for as long and as often as I please. I have not had that luxury since last January when we decided to sell our property and build a new home closer to civilization. So, I will have to tamp down my excitement for this new SP and try to be a bit more patient while waiting for January to arrive. :D
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,350 Member
    It's complicated
    @Paigeisin5 how exciting! January will be here before you know it. :)
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 900 Member
    No
    I don't plan to buy it at the moment, I still want to focus on getting some other packs.
    It may be a pack I skip over.
  • Options
    SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 72 Member
    Undecided
    I voted undecided. I thought I would wait and see what will be in the stuff pack. After seeing the selections from clothes, hair, and items for build mode I decided against buying it. From my personal opinion the options are just terrible. Clothes and hair options seem to be getting worse with each new pack that has come out so far. Hopefully, next pack or expansions there will be better options. The build mode options didn't hold much interest either.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,083 Member
    Undecided
    Just waiting to make sure there are no major bugs and the pack didn't break anything else in the game by accident.
    Oddly, EA Help is broken right now :disappointed:

• Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Immediately
    Immediately as in tomorrow, unless I discover beaucoup reports of bugs. Cooking is my favorite thing in the game along with gardening, so this will be the rare pack I don't want to wait for a sale for.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    It's complicated
    I've stopped buying packs.
    I am too busy with other games and I probably won't pick up TS4 again until something like Hotels, fairies, bands, or a modeling career comes to the game. Dare I even suggest some kind of car ownership, or at least a car restoration hobby?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,237 Member
    Immediately
    Picked up immediately, it wouldn't have been my choice of theme but I was just so glad to see the return of stuff packs I wanted to support it.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,083 Member
    Undecided
    Got it today o:) Mixer and waffles work great so far, haven't tried the sales stall yet.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,198 Member
    Immediately
    So own it since September 28th. :p I now have made & upgraded a few of my household kitchens. One is my test playing Barbie's Family Kitchen, another is my Autumn Fall Kitchen & now Hacienda Kitchen. ;) I have them all saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS. If any simmer can see them please let me know. Thank you. :)