Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only one fishing spot in Chestnut Ridge?

I have only found one at the broken bridge in Riders' Glen right next to the community area (the one with the grill and seating) that sits next to the Grove family ranch and the small empty starter lot but I can't find anywhere else, either in Riders' Glen or the other two neighborhoods. Has anyone else found a second or hopefully also a third fishing spot?

Comments

• Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 707 Member
    edited July 2023
    There is another one in Galloping Gulch not far from that natural stone bridge.

ETA: I haven't found any in New Appaloosa, which is a shame.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,918 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    There is another one in Galloping Gulch not far from that natural stone bridge.

ETA: I haven't found any in New Appaloosa, which is a shame.

This is my experience as well. I'm glad to have found the one in GG, finally, because at first I was also convinced there was only one in the whole world.

But still, this is a world that is *made* for fishing: gorgeous views, plenty of natural water sources, back to the land living: it is utterly bizarre to me that there aren't more fishing spots.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited July 2023
    Not sure if this one is the one near the stone bridge?
    I took the screenshot a few days ago ^^'
    c496ad6a7801e63bb52e588185efd91e11c0a09e.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    Lenny_Ogg wrote: »
    Not sure if this one is the one near the stone bridge?
    I took the screenshot a few days ago ^^'
    c496ad6a7801e63bb52e588185efd91e11c0a09e.jpg

YES! It's the same one, thanks guys. My Sim is now in GG and I could have sworn I checked past the bridge but I must have missed it.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,459 Member
    Is is not possible to fish in the swimming pond?
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    There aren't many collectible rocks either, a missed opportunity. The world is big but there isn't much to do so you don't feel inclined to explore, just ride through without stopping by.

I have found a grand total of one (1) rock in Galloping Gulch.
  • Options
    grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 306 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    There aren't many collectible rocks either, a missed opportunity. The world is big but there isn't much to do so you don't feel inclined to explore, just ride through without stopping by.

I have found a grand total of one (1) rock in GaIlloping Gulch.

I've only found one as well & agree that it's disappointment. I thought not having more in Henley-on-Bagford was a missed opportunity too.