Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Royal Decades Challenge (Cambridge Legacy)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited December 2021
    1964 - While on a televised visit to Windslar, the Emperor was injured in an assassination attempt, but survived. (Below - Frame from the broadcast moments before the Emperor is shot.)
    Shots-Fired.png

The Emperor is seated in the backseat, and Helena is seen next to him. The man in the black suit is his attempted assassin.
    Post edited by MyriadSims on
  • Options
    1965 - EC Helena has given birth to Prince Henry III.

1966 - A scandal has erupted as IP Cecilia has given birth to a child out of wedlock, named Elise. As a result of the scandal, IP Cecilia has relinquished her claim to the throne for her and all of her descendants.
  • Options
    1968 - Princess Cecilia has married Prince Konstantin Ivanovich Cambridge (nee Kuznetsov), the great-nephew of the deceased Lord Vladmir.

1969 - Princess Cecilia has given birth to Lord Konstantin Konstantinovich II.
  • Options
    1971 - Lady Elise has died from a sudden seizure.
  • Options
    1977 - The Family have released a Family Portrait - in colour!
    1977IPG.png
    Back Row L to R: Emperor Henry, EC Helena, Princess Cecilia, Prince Konstantin Ivanovich, Princess Lydia Marie
    Front Row L to R: Henry III, Lord Konstantin Konstantinovich II
  • Options
    1983 - The Emperor Henry II has died. Long live Emperor Henry III!
  • Options
    1985 - Emperor Henry has married EC Mariana Cambridge (nee Noblieti)!
  • Options
    1986 - Emperor Henry III has declared Cecilia's son, Konstantin Konstantinovich II, as his heir.

1987 - The Family have released a Portrait!
    1987IPG.png
    Back Row L to R: Princess Cecilia, Emperor Henry III, EC Mariana, Princess Lydia Marie, Prince Konstantin Ivanovich, PD Helena.
    Front Row: Crown Prince Konstantin Konstantinovich II

1988 - The Emperor has fathered a child out of wedlock, Gunther Goth VII, with the Lady Imelda Goth. The controversy has caused approval ot drop significantly for the Emperor.
  • Options
    1989 - The Emperor and Empress are dead following a car bomb being detonated when they visited the Windenburg-Willow Embassy. Long Live Emperor Konstantin Konstantinovich II.

1989b - Emperor Konstantin Konstantinovich II has released coins in the honour of Emperor Henry III and Empress Consort Mariana.
    Coin-Emperor.png
    Coin-Empress.png
  • Options
    1991 - Emperor Konstantin Konstantinovich II has married EC Frieda Cambridge (nee Wulthe-Grovithe-Drogwulfer)

1992 - EC Frieda has given birth to IP Vladmir Konstantinovich.

1992b - Princess Lydia Marie has died at the age of 75.

1993 - EC Frieda has given birth to Princess Frieda Maria Konstantinevna Cambridge.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I haven't been in the forum here for well over a month. I came back to see I'd been tagged here and I'm thrilled! I just finished reading and I love what you've done. Thanks so much! Keep writing. You're good at it.