The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Home Decorator Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,579 Member
    Patch day! Exciting 😁
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yay!!! I had such an awful day yesterday knowing this patch was coming really helped me
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,501 Member
    yay!!! I had such an awful day yesterday knowing this patch was coming really helped me

I hope today will be much better for you @comicsforlife !

I’m also looking forward to today’s patch. I’m almost more excited about the additional hair colours than the likes/dislikes, but I most certainly need both ASAP. 😇
  • Options
    I know how ya feel, today is already awful for me and I'm getting very stressed :'( but I am keeping that thought in my head that we have the patch later, so yay :)
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    🎉🎉🎉 Hooray for patch day! 🎉🎉🎉

Unfortunately that means mods will be breaking. At least there's new content to look forward too.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I have PEPS so badly for this new GP. It took me three days to figure it out but I did. PEPS like I haven't had it since Sims 3 Seasons. PEPS so bad all I can think about is all the houses I have to update and work on in Sims 4 and now I have an active career to do it with and a sim I have always thought of as an interior designer (So I had Nancy Landgrabb create a home decor retail store to kinda give her that kinda job) and now I literally can fix so many lots actively with her. I'm so stoked for this. Sometimes patience is so worth it. I just needed to share with the Simming community here who will understand)

PEPS so bad I'm already like "whose gonna be my first sim to ever have a separate cooktop and oven? What kinda kitchen should I put in Jane Simly's house and should it be the Country Kitchen Kit set? lmao
  • Options
    @Conclue haha, I think I'm gonna explode with peps.

I wish they'd hurry up with the patch before my brain dribbles out my ears.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Gah I’m at work and I just want to get home and download the patch all my sims need likes and dislikes 😂 like know!!
  • Options
    I know how ya feel, today is already awful for me and I'm getting very stressed :'( but I am keeping that thought in my head that we have the patch later, so yay :)
    I hope the day gets better for you @elanorbreton
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member

I hope things get better for you.

I got up at 3am to download this patch. I am nuts, In a good way. LOL
  • Options
    I hope the day gets better for you @elanorbreton

Thanks, I hope yours has been better today <3

Downloading the patch now, so that has put a big smile on my face!
  • Options
    lori171957 wrote: »

I hope things get better for you.

I got up at 3am to download this patch. I am nuts, In a good way. LOL

it was out at 3 I would have done that to
  • Options
    3 hours till I can get home and start the download 😂 I was surprised by the new hair colors! I’m gonna have to make over some sims now too.
  • Options
    My smile has fallen off my face slightly with all the hobbies that are missing from the likes and dislikes :'(
  • Options
    My smile has fallen off my face slightly with all the hobbies that are missing from the likes and dislikes :'(

they could add more later @elanorbreton
  • Options
    they could add more later @elanorbreton
    I hope so. I saw some people have tweeted SimGuruNick about it, so maybe they will patch all the missing ones in later *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited May 2021
    I like all the stuff we got I'm sure anything missing will come as it has happened before so I'll enjoy what's there.
    uStRTjI.png
    The new hair colors are nice, I would take more hair and more colors but since they didn't have to delay maybe a color wheel could come in groups first hair and skin guess we'll see. I wont get to play with Kaci here till I get the pack but isn't she purty?
    xcSNXp9.png
    Also it basically becomes a custom item now with stuff underneath, she'll be her own first remodel mmhmm.

Want cant not haz.....too far away peps!
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I like all the stuff we got I'm sure anything missing will come as it has happened before so I'll enjoy what's there.
    uStRTjI.png
    The new hair colors are nice, I would take more hair and more colors but since they didn't have to delay maybe a color wheel could come in groups first hair and skin guess we'll see. I wont get to play with Kaci here till I get the pack but isn't she purty?
    xcSNXp9.png
    Also it basically becomes a custom item now with stuff underneath, she'll be her own first remodel mmhmm.

Want cant not haz.....too far away peps!

yes your sim looks nice @RedDestiny92
  • Options
    I’m finally home and downloading the patch. I can’t wait to explore the new bits and pieces
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 643 Member
    I am excited to sink into the patch. I work from home so I am on the clock but I am installing the patch now and other Windows 10 updates so I can play right after work.
    Check out my Youtube channel where I create life simulation gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! MellowGamerChick YT
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    edited May 2021
    4 Days!!!!!

I'm Coming Home by Johnny Mathis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3wW88twCA
  • Options
    So close and yet so far at least the patch gives me a little taste! I really want all the new B/B items! My sims need new kitchens and couches.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    So close and yet so far at least the patch gives me a little taste! I really want all the new B/B items! My sims need new kitchens and couches.

Yes I especially can't wait for those reclining type sofas.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,547 Member
    Three day weekend coming. :)
    I get to catch up on my Sims and get things ready for DHD.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds