The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Home Decorator Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,615 Member
    Patch day! Exciting 😁
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yay!!! I had such an awful day yesterday knowing this patch was coming really helped me
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,516 Member
    yay!!! I had such an awful day yesterday knowing this patch was coming really helped me

I hope today will be much better for you @comicsforlife !

I’m also looking forward to today’s patch. I’m almost more excited about the additional hair colours than the likes/dislikes, but I most certainly need both ASAP. 😇
  • Options
    I know how ya feel, today is already awful for me and I'm getting very stressed :'( but I am keeping that thought in my head that we have the patch later, so yay :)
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    🎉🎉🎉 Hooray for patch day! 🎉🎉🎉

Unfortunately that means mods will be breaking. At least there's new content to look forward too.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I have PEPS so badly for this new GP. It took me three days to figure it out but I did. PEPS like I haven't had it since Sims 3 Seasons. PEPS so bad all I can think about is all the houses I have to update and work on in Sims 4 and now I have an active career to do it with and a sim I have always thought of as an interior designer (So I had Nancy Landgrabb create a home decor retail store to kinda give her that kinda job) and now I literally can fix so many lots actively with her. I'm so stoked for this. Sometimes patience is so worth it. I just needed to share with the Simming community here who will understand)

PEPS so bad I'm already like "whose gonna be my first sim to ever have a separate cooktop and oven? What kinda kitchen should I put in Jane Simly's house and should it be the Country Kitchen Kit set? lmao
  • Options
    @Conclue haha, I think I'm gonna explode with peps.

I wish they'd hurry up with the patch before my brain dribbles out my ears.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Gah I’m at work and I just want to get home and download the patch all my sims need likes and dislikes 😂 like know!!
  • Options
    I know how ya feel, today is already awful for me and I'm getting very stressed :'( but I am keeping that thought in my head that we have the patch later, so yay :)
    I hope the day gets better for you @elanorbreton
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 236 Member

I hope things get better for you.

I got up at 3am to download this patch. I am nuts, In a good way. LOL
  • Options
    I hope the day gets better for you @elanorbreton

Thanks, I hope yours has been better today <3

Downloading the patch now, so that has put a big smile on my face!
  • Options
    lori171957 wrote: »

I hope things get better for you.

I got up at 3am to download this patch. I am nuts, In a good way. LOL

it was out at 3 I would have done that to
  • Options
    3 hours till I can get home and start the download 😂 I was surprised by the new hair colors! I’m gonna have to make over some sims now too.
  • Options
    My smile has fallen off my face slightly with all the hobbies that are missing from the likes and dislikes :'(
  • Options
    My smile has fallen off my face slightly with all the hobbies that are missing from the likes and dislikes :'(

they could add more later @elanorbreton
  • Options
    they could add more later @elanorbreton
    I hope so. I saw some people have tweeted SimGuruNick about it, so maybe they will patch all the missing ones in later *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited May 2021
    I like all the stuff we got I'm sure anything missing will come as it has happened before so I'll enjoy what's there.
    uStRTjI.png
    The new hair colors are nice, I would take more hair and more colors but since they didn't have to delay maybe a color wheel could come in groups first hair and skin guess we'll see. I wont get to play with Kaci here till I get the pack but isn't she purty?
    xcSNXp9.png
    Also it basically becomes a custom item now with stuff underneath, she'll be her own first remodel mmhmm.

Want cant not haz.....too far away peps!
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I like all the stuff we got I'm sure anything missing will come as it has happened before so I'll enjoy what's there.
    uStRTjI.png
    The new hair colors are nice, I would take more hair and more colors but since they didn't have to delay maybe a color wheel could come in groups first hair and skin guess we'll see. I wont get to play with Kaci here till I get the pack but isn't she purty?
    xcSNXp9.png
    Also it basically becomes a custom item now with stuff underneath, she'll be her own first remodel mmhmm.

Want cant not haz.....too far away peps!

yes your sim looks nice @RedDestiny92
  • Options
    I’m finally home and downloading the patch. I can’t wait to explore the new bits and pieces
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 644 Member
    I am excited to sink into the patch. I work from home so I am on the clock but I am installing the patch now and other Windows 10 updates so I can play right after work.
    Check out my Youtube channel where I create life simulation gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! MellowGamerChick YT
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited May 2021
    4 Days!!!!!

I'm Coming Home by Johnny Mathis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3wW88twCA
  • Options
    So close and yet so far at least the patch gives me a little taste! I really want all the new B/B items! My sims need new kitchens and couches.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    So close and yet so far at least the patch gives me a little taste! I really want all the new B/B items! My sims need new kitchens and couches.

Yes I especially can't wait for those reclining type sofas.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    Three day weekend coming. :)
    I get to catch up on my Sims and get things ready for DHD.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds