Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    @Chicklet453681 Is that house in the Gallery? :o
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

No I found it on TSR, it's by Seimar8 and can be found here:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-lots-residential/title/fix-me-up-and-love-me-again/id/1490408/

If you do download, be prepared for the assigned lot traits. My sim woke up and immediately got attacked by spiders and plasma bats! The lot traits are Creepy Crawlies, Grody, and Filthy. Which I never thought to check before I started playing. LOL

And I'm pretty sure part of the "fowl" smell was caused by this .......

L8tgKbu.png

Poor dead owl that tried to fly thru the window!
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Vanessa got pregnant with their second child
    bHG3MuH.png

On the day the baby was born, Autumn and Knox both passed at the exact same time
    RFPNy0S.png
    mRE90RR.png
    aKQSobp.png

Here's the baby, it's a girl and her name is Delilah
    qShtQVE.png

Here's Delilah as a toddler
    NfbYuS3.png

Finn also became a child
    Yaicioo.png
    pESuI43.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Keanu McShoulders and his wife Lilliana standing on a dock in Sulani at midnight, enjoying the warm ocean breezes

901CoMk.png
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I finally reached the 26th generation of the first family I created in Sims 4. It was also the birth of the sim that will be the white generation of the extended not so berry challenge.

WTCJdUS.png

87ddBel.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited November 2020
    I wasn't expecting my sim to die being out in a thunderstorm. :(
    oG11prw.png

I mean, really, what are the chances of being struck by lightning twice?
    tPgN79d.png
    CzgS2Xs.png

And it was just the other day him and his daughter enjoyed a family outing after reconciling bitter feelings. :(
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    If you do download, be prepared for the assigned lot traits. My sim woke up and immediately got attacked by spiders and plasma bats! The lot traits are Creepy Crawlies, Grody, and Filthy. Which I never thought to check before I started playing. LOL

I haven't downloaded any lots from TSR before. I guess I'll give it a try. I'll keep everything as is and no cheats. Put in a played household without alot of simoleons. Heh heh! >:)

Nice one on the "foul" smell, btw! :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    My alien enroled in university. One day he was invited to motive trials and won. Discover University is among my favorite packs, it has lots of gameplay. My sims almost have no time for themselves, so their needs are often at red and that reminds me of sims 2.

MXRRcRp.png
  • Options
    Today's tale starts in Magnolia Promenade, where I've created a nightclub of inconvenience. It's called "The Black Hole", and for good reason--it's underground, everything is black, and it's dimly lit. The game says my nightclub has to have dining tables, chairs and bathrooms, but it didn't say where I must put them :smile:

ocDBPEA.png

1IbY4zA.png
  • Options
    The lady in the long coat is an NPC by the name of Jennifer Beaver. I did not give her that name, but it might explain why she looks so sad....

GhgO4En.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I had to start my Magnolia May character all over again. I had originally used a pre-made from the Gallery and was unable to link the Sims I had downloaded from the Gallery to be her father and mother. So I had to create all my own original Sims. Took up all my play time so was not able to place them in game and play them yet.

Been there and done that one before. You have my sympathies, but, hey, you may have even more fun ahead. The game just doesn't play things out the same way, even with the same Sims. :) I look forward to your next post after you have played.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Well, I have to say that my regular Cantrell game save has just caught up to the copy I made of them to play SE. (Mind you, I only copied Erik Cantrell's household and none of the satellite households.) But when I decided SE wasn't going to wreak havoc on my Main Save, knowing what happened, I entered the Golden household to learn that Drake Golden wasn't yet an Elder. Originally, I had planned to age him back down a bit, since I thought that had to be the cause of his decease. But, he had days to go before he even became an Elder, so I let things stand as they were. All of this to let you know where I'm picking up the story. Again, this is my Main Save.

They had all gotten back from their snowy escape from the Heat Wave Windenburg was experiencing. After sending both Kayleigh and Hayleigh and all four kids back home, Erik and Joey hoped to climb the mountain. But, the weather was bad again. This caused Erik some frustration. This was twice he was thwarted by weather. So, the two went home. "It's okay, Erik, there will be another time, I'm sure. Look at it this way, you'll be home in time for Jamison's birthday. I know you wanted to make a big deal out of that. Your firstborn. He'll be starting school."
    "Yeah, as always, the wise Doctor Joe, makes his point. Thanks for the reminder."
    "Not to mention that Friday is Night On the Town," Joey said. "After the rough ride Hayleigh and I've had of late, taking her out for an evening will be good. It's about the only way this poor Chief Resident can afford it."
    "Kayleigh, what's wrong. What's happened? Is it one of the kids? What?"
    "It's my Dad. Mom got word — the Officers arrived at her doorstep. That's never a good thing, Erik. He's gone. I just don't know exactly how or why, only that Mom just got word. Oh, Erik!"
    X7RCHVK.jpg
    "Hey, hey, it's going to be all right. I promise."
    They went out to dine that night anyway. But it was a somber meal. Aaron and Regina (who fancied herself the eldest of the triplets because she was born first) grabbed her mother, Carina, and went out with her. That left Erik, Kayleigh, Joey, Hayleigh and Brianna and Spock to dine together. Spock had just lost his father recently, so he spent time consoling his two sisters-in-law. They called it an early night.

The next day Erik was up very early. In his zeal to play in the snow, he almost forgot he was going to bake Jamison's birthday cake. So, he got busy. The boy, like Erik, was very fond of chocolate cake, and so chocolate cake it was. As the family went around sprucing up the house, cleaning potty chairs and gathering all the dirty dishes hidden in some very interesting places, Erik soon realize he had to decorate. They had only about an hour to go before it was Par-TAY time. Just as in Uni, he ran around efficiently decking the back patio. Before he did so, he placed the birthday candles on the cake so that no one would decide it would be great for breakfast!
    The clock chimed in the Noon hour, the guests trickled in and soon it was time to assist Jamison with his cake.
    qTNRYo1.jpg
    "Come on, take a deep breath and blow."
    tCAHQos.jpg
    "Grandma!"
    "There you are, big boy. Come give your Grandma a nice big hug."
    "I miss Grandpa Drake."
    uY9U4i6.jpg

Neither Kayleigh nor Hayleigh had gotten the complete story on just what happened to their father. The minute Carina stepped outside onto the patio, Kayleigh came up to greet her.
    "Mom, the message was so cryptic. Was Dad on some kind of secret mission that went wrong? If not, please tell me what happened. The not knowing is very hard to bear."
    ApjxWDE.jpg
    "Well, Kayleigh, I don't know what's going on over there, but you do know that your father was deployed to Strangerville."
    "Strangerville. That's crazy, he's just sixty years old. Are they now sending old Sims there? Why?"
    "His experience, I suppose. He was a Seal, you know."
    "One of those Covert types?"
    "Yes. I suppose we've been very lucky something like this didn't happen to him sooner."
    "I guess that's one way to look at it."
    "There's nothing else to be done. We just have to keep moving forward. It's what your Dad would have wanted all of us to do."

The festivities went long into the day. Pretty soon, dusk turned into night fall and still the weather was hot. For a moment Erik longed for the chill and the snow. But, he had a special surprise for the Birthday Boy. He and Joey did the honors. "I'll light the row on that side, you take the other row," Erik directed. He had lined up the fireworks on the four corners of the platform he'd had constructed in the back yard. One was in the middle of the top platform, making five in all. It was hard to believe that Jamison was five already. I'm an old Sim.
    The display was magical, but the fireworks went off so quickly, Erik doubted even the Paparazzi could catch them. Erik did get one photo.
    wc6jjxW.jpg

Carina sat at the patio table for quite some time. Jamison went over to her. He wanted to talk to her about his Grandpa.
    "Grandma?"
    "Yes, Sweetheart, what is it?"
    NPpMLhj.jpg
    "I heard my other grandpa say Grandpa Drake was a hero. Was he a hero?"
    "Oh, yes, yes, indeed he was a Hero. He was on a Secret Mission that failed, but he saved his Team in the end. That's what the Officers told me."
    "Then, I'm going to be a soldier when I grow up. I plan on becoming a hero just like him."
    "Oh, my sweet, sweet boy." Carina dabbed at her nose.

"Daddy?"
    "Yes, Jamison, what's on your mind?"
    "I told Grandma Golden I was going to be a soldier just like Grandpa. But that made her cry. Why?"
    "Son, Grandma's heart is very bruised right now. You didn't make her cry. Come here."
    5yiQlIn.jpg
    "I want you to know we're all going to be sad over this for awhile and that it's okay to cry."
    And then Erik turned to the Paparazzi and said, "Do you mind?"
    awOGLaG.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading. :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I made a new child for Spencer and Vanessa by playing with genetics in CAS, because I didn't want to deal with another pregnancy or the baby stage. It's a little weird and unrealistic but I kind of don't really care. Anyway, her name is Isabella and I think she'll be the heir
    L9dJ5qW.png

Also, I hopped into my building save and worked on lilsimsie's new shell challenge. The outside was fairly easy to roof and everything but I'm having a hard time with the floor plan, as I always do
    ff14FlD.png
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Gave J Jonah Jameson those pictures of Spider-Man he asked for, maybe we should have done it out of costume.

8dbd975fbaa58a7fca9f3c04dbd8ce3d.jpg
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Something weird happened. My sim had a guest over and she was drinking coffee and the option to toast came up and so she toasted her guest with coffee. Didn't know it was possible to make a toast with drinks other than during the New Year's party. :love:
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2020
    A little backstory:
    I have over a dozen sims that I am playing in rotation.
    They have been aged back to toddlers, given parents, and have been played up to children, teens, and a few have reached young adult.
    6 have been played at my college prep school, and 3 of them have finished their first 2 terms at University.

All six of them were given a vacation break on Mt. Komorebi.
    It was enjoyable and they are all back now.

Today, I put the finishing touches on updating Mt. Komorebi in preparation for their next return.
    I updated the lounge, added a Japanese restaurant and a spa. I am going to add more sims to the world.
    I renovated one of the starter homes and added five young adult females.
    11_29_20_9_59_35_PM.png

11_30_20_8_18_54_AM.png

11_30_20_2_34_15_PM.png

Tonight I will add 5 young adult males in a copy of this house.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If you can not meet Goku in person, why not meet him in the sims?
    690ed713a3cc12600686ac69d9b5f9eba1c28013.png

Or have Turles just stare at you because your being yourself.
    310c93578290311f64c8e7d6fe0a359f0baf1349.png
    Blah.. blah.. Meh.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Happy birthday to Sydney! She became a YA and is officially the torchholder for generation 4 of my Not So Berry. She celebrated it at a bar in Strangerville since she lives there with her dad.

TS4-x64-2020-11-23-16-40-21.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-23-16-40-30.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Ichiro <3

GCmEM4F.png
    5aNkxYU.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I wasn't expecting my sim to die being out in a thunderstorm. :(
    oG11prw.png

I mean, really, what are the chances of being struck by lightning twice?
    tPgN79d.png
    CzgS2Xs.png

And it was just the other day him and his daughter enjoyed a family outing after reconciling bitter feelings. :(

Wow, I had no idea a Sim could die by being struck by lightning. I know I've had a couple get struck twice — and no death. I'm afraid I was so grossly disappointed by that I really went into a rant a few times over it! Must be a randomized number/percentage or something. Sorry for the loss of your Sim, but glad to learn it can happen!
  • Options
    Erik took charge of the funeral arrangements for his mother-in-law. The family from both sides came together. Once the guest had all arrived, they went to the funeral service. When it was over, the family had planned a Mercy Meal back at Erik's house. Erik made sure to greet the guests. Finally, it was time.
    "Fourth-Lieutenant Golden" Erik began, giving the Eulogy. "Was a fine man. Husband, Soldier, Father and Grandfather. He gave his life in the midst of a secret mission in Strangerville, that went awry. Although, he perished, he managed to save his team …"
    1FxWFRr.jpg
    "And while I can't give him a twenty-One gun salute — for several reasons, actually. I don't own a gun, I don't know how to shoot, but I can give him a fitting send-off."
    Erik walked over to that same platform and lit the battery of fireworks.
    BOOM
    7kj4rnS.jpg
    BOOM
    9v2XGAn.jpg
    BOOM
    g7c3gXY.jpg
    "Sir, I salute you."

No sooner had they laid Drake Golden to rest, when Erik got word his own father had passed away. Erik shut off his phone. Somebody had given him a body-blow and for a scary few moments he couldn't breathe. He joined them for dinner Friday evening. Joseph was fine on Saturday at Jamison's birthday. He saw him at Church on Sunday. And then come Monday … This was a sucker punch to the gut. Erik was reeling.
    "Erik, I came home as quick as I could. I can't believe it. They're both gone. Now, what are we supposed to do?"
    AMJBGAI.jpg
    "I'm not sure. I think we just have to keep swimming, you know?"
    "We have to tell the children. They'll be inconsolable."
    "I'll do it."
    oC0cmQk.jpg
    XvkyNHd.jpg
    "Don't worry, Andrew, it's going to be all right."
    hro27zD.jpg

All for now. Hope your games are going better than mine at the moment. What a heavy Sim week my family was put through. oi!
    Thanks for reading!

• Options
    I wonder if Barry and his husband Ryan are having a lover's spat? They're not dancing together, and they both look pretty miserable....

ObxdfmP.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I had a nice little bit of simming.
    Since 3 of my sims are back at the prep school for a rotation, I had them visit their parent's homes.

In Yuki's case, her sister, Candy.
    12_01_20_7_52_24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

12_01_20_7_53_35_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It has been a while since they have seen each other.
    12_01_20_7_53_50_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had them chat until Yuki gained a Growing Closer from Quality Time sentiment.
    12_01_20_7_58_41_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Candy got up and I was about to have Yuki raid her refrigerator for a sandwich.
    Candy made her a meal and then made one for herself:
    12_01_20_8_02_39_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Wow, things going smoothly for a change.
    12_01_20_8_03_10_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She finished it before Candy sat down.
    Candy made an extra grilled cheese for some reason.
    12_01_20_8_03_49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I just had them chat some more to build up their relationship.
    12_01_20_8_05_02_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

When Yuki used the rest room, Candy took a nap.
    12_01_20_8_07_08_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had Yuki wake her up so she could say goodbye.
    12_01_20_8_08_23_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I'm glad I took time to have them reconnect with family.
    12_01_20_8_09_10_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've had plenty of time to play since yesterday since I caught a weird stomach bug and pretty much out of class for the next few days. So I went back to one of my Favorite house holds. I ended up loosing the original save due to an error after the update and had a previous back up save but I had to rebuild my replica sims 3 house.
    Forgotten Hollow is very beautiful in the winter so wanted to show off my house a little.
    b1c442c10be3caa6c5390312987feae4f0694d46.png

Welcome to the Goku Black house hold.
    Black reading the first vampire tome chilling out in the rocking chair.
    78c3ade011a96d68ac8ee94450a5a6276ab60d39.png

He's not really happy about that automated tea brewer in front of him and decides to channel some inspiration.
    65be00a7e92735d6ec9aa482b77f14c3845a6345.png

Might as well paint away the frustration rather than destroying your own home.
    e2b92861aa3d9fb3aa654f189dbac14d5b16e90e.png

(I'm not sure if anyone has ever taken the time to look around in tab but when I panned the game camera over to the pumpkin carving station, I noticed the images on news paper that is on it. One of the images looks like someone fishing in Pleastent Valley in the Sims 3, The main tiny image at the bottom is Bob Newby from the Sims 1 and the last one with the pink rabbit is actually the Social bunny from the sims 2.
    1f50dd670e95df93362df659c87feefc7589a61a.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top