Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,383 Member
    Entered the fishing competition at Sulani! But, no win, the other sims - I play the other two in my rotation and the one in the weather gear is the local fisherman - have far better skill than my mermaid just working on theirs. Interesting too, that all the other sims all have the Loves Outdoor Trait, even the guy running the store. It was fun to see them all there together.

We need to have fishing competitions in other worlds too, not just Sulani.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,920 Member
    xlGp8c6.png
    After school activity club. First they do homework.. Only boy of the group is not so interested about doing his homework with the girls...

sWqxSTA.png
    He prefers doing his at the pool :D

3ES6xl8.png
    Later all went to swim.

DsQJrft.png
    Time for some dinner.

7APtVhB.png
    And mommy shall clean the mess :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Spencer finished up his last term of University and graduated with straight A+'s, so to celebrate, he and Vanessa went on vacation to Mt. Komorebi, and he proposed! They got a sentiment about it, too. It was different than the normal deeply in love sentiment, this one was specific to Mt. Komorebi. It was something like "fell deeply in love in a winter wonderland", which was cute.
    SRfWSGz.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2020
    Since my November 18th update much has happened, including the losses of two people who were special to me. Marcus Cordova passed away of old age yesterday and his wife Hadley Cole-Cordova(the eldest of three kids born to Ben and Alison Cole, both deceased) passed away today. Only her daughter was home, thank goodness, so her grandchildren didn't have to see her go. Her brother and sister, twins Emily and Oliver, won't be too far behind her :'(

Hadley's oldest grandchild, Nichole, is now 9 days away from becoming a young adult, but her brother Ryan(RC for short) is going to be my heir. He wants to follow his grandparents' musical legacy and is already a level-4 in the guitar skill.
    50646854406_b188b77fa4_h.jpg

Here's most of the Cordova family together. Widowed Hadley with her two children(son Spencer is standing while eating a hotdog) and two of her five grandchildren. <3
    50646946982_87a3f2af53_h.jpg

Rest in Peace Grandma Hadley :'(
    50646855216_4735f9a119_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Apparently the secret agent sim in my one game is working undercover as a lifeguard to break a Selvadoradan towel smuggling ring

K83EOqS.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    I just thought of something that is actually pretty cool. Ryan Cole(my legacy founder) was best friends with Dominic Fyres and his wife Moira. Well, Tristan Sheridan is Dominic's great grandson and his wife, Emerson, is Ryan's great granddaughter! They've been married quite some time and have two kids. Both are teens and their daughter Nichole is four days away from becoming a young adult!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    My new guy Fowler Cranston is at my club near the top of Mt. Komorebi, dancing during a blizzard....

93zvMay.png
  • Options
    I felt like Gary Glorious was long overdue for a roommate/companion, so here she is. This is Miranda, and since both she and Gary have the "dance machine" traits, they should have fun going to clubs together

KGQrTTT.png
  • Options
    And here they are at the club, having fun like a couple of old friends....

al0RWc9.png
  • Options
    Spencer and Vanessa got married at the park in Willow Creek
    uWgKQ3S.png

After the wedding they tried for a baby
    XqaDcIE.png

A few days later the baby was born. It's a boy and his name is Finn
    CK1YHDG.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    The ocean is quickly becoming Yaretzi's favourite thing.

TS4-x64-2020-11-09-16-22-20.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-22-21-31-20.png
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    My newest family is moving on to generation 3 being born. Karissa started dating Arjun after the twins were born. He refused a few times. He did move in. Dallas and Ryder are young adults now. Ryder moved out with his friend, and Dallas moved in her best friend. Dallas is evil and wants to be a public enemy. She currently has 2. However, if her best friend finds out that she woohoood her soon to be husband to death and also got pregnant by him, then she might have 3. Calliie is the best friend and she is also pregnant. Right now they think Dallas is pregnant by Karim, but Dallas knows the truth. She broke up with Karim and they are not on good terms and spent her time woohooing her friends boyfriend when she was at work.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Minx wrote: »
    @Admiral8Q Yeah, I'm curious, too. I've added back some of my mods and I'm still running good. Mccc, map overlays. I'm scared to add any more back.

Depends on the mods I suppose. After the last major patch, had problems with MCCC (I only use the basic). But the people updated it to match the patch. (That rhymes!)

The mod I have of of the pendulum swinging back and forth in the Grandfather clock still works. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Finn is now a toddler. He's so cute and looks just like his mom but with Spencer's red hair
    VEpNliT.png
  • Options
    Fowler Cranston is irritable today, and not even his home's beautiful 4th-floor view of Oasis Springs can cheer him up

RDv9Avk.png
  • Options
    Poor Clara Bjergsen is not having a good time at The Buzz. I wish you could hear what it sounds like in there with 8 bee boxes when there's no music playing--it sounds like a microphone inside of a hornet's nest, it's LOUD

RpQhVMb.png
  • Options
    At times, the music will suddenly stop--that's when the DJ is under attack

oreNnY2.png
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited November 2020
    I started the "Fixer Upper" challenge tonight. In my story, my sim Chance, was the highest bidder on a severely run down and abandoned house in Newcrest. It had been inhabited by squatters for the last year!

Even tho the house is a total dump, per the inspection from the Auction House, the house is structurally sound. Chance was quite happy that he had outbid everybody else and only spent $18,000 for this beauty!

Chance doesn't mind hard work and he's super handy and loves to make things, so being able to rehab this beauty with his own handiwork will make it all the more satisfying.

He's always been told "Buy the worst house in the best neighborhood".

kBqwBEQ.png

oNXDNdb.png

KnGq9E8.png

5vjgz7e.png

7NNElZW.png

y3i1YsS.png

oIM4QG2.png
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Both Callie and Dallas had their babies, Solomon and Journey, respectively. Their friendship is still strong as ever and Dallas has even found herself a new love interest. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Callie. I kind of want to kill her off some how. The house is too small and I'm not really in the mood to renovate or rebuild.
  • Options
    For the first time in Idk how long, one of my sims started a fire that almost claimed the life of Emerson Cordova-Sheridan. Thankfully she survived. Not long after that, Emerson's family got a call from her aunt informing them that her uncle Tobias passed away from old age. Tobias was the brother-in-law of Hadley Cole-Cordova(deceased). Soon enough, Emerson's daughter Nichole celebrated her birthday and joined the Actor career. Soon, she'll meet a fellow actor by the name of Sven Halverson. Nichole's little brother Ryan took up music after the loss of both their grandparents 'to keep their memories alive', he'd told his mother after he found his grandmother's old music mixing station on Plopsy**

**In my head, someone was selling it online and he scooped it up when he saw it.

50655980308_db0283f400_h.jpg
    50656716151_c5af32abcd_h.jpg

Two of the kids in my legacy also became teenagers at the same time. Teen #1 is Elliott Cordova, Emerson's brother Spencer's son and Teen #2 is Cater Worthington. He's the son of Michael Worthington and Bianca Tanileu(she's Ryder Cole's father's ex-girlfriend's daughter)
    50655977178_a2f73d9867_h.jpg
    50656804957_2d5faf5df0_h.jpg

Here are the new CAS pics of Nichole and Sven. They haven't met yet, but today that will change!
    50656804722_98ab739d72_h.jpg
    50656804582_1c5187b0ac_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Captain Serious drags Nancy Landgraab to the Orchid A Go Go, even though her vampire energy level is about to run out. Maybe her festive panda hat can give her an energy boost....

2TS692z.png
  • Options
    Nope, I was wrong about that---Nancy now has the "sad panda" moodlet....

EWfify5.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Mariko and Toshiro adopted a cat, Ichiro.
    3BnIXww.png
    hygnt2d.png

Mariko made spicy food. She didn't feel so good. Toshiro didn't either. :D
    y0W2zi1.png
    J6VdjBf.png
    RjHIBf5.png

They spent the Harvestfest evening in a bar having few drinks and playing cards with friends. They hardly have time for anything else but work. It was nice to have some free time together.
    1fmuwTB.png
    cQNJBiQ.png
    Hrn8aAR.png

I'd love them to have a baby, but they don't have time for a family yet. I hope things will change when they get few promotions. Otherwise I will have to resign one of them. They don't even have time to go skiing or rock climbing or anything that I planned for them.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Mariko and Toshiro adopted a cat, Ichiro.
    3BnIXww.png

It's really fun seeing different Sims live in the same house! Orion lives in mine.

50650927758_c3a858eb06_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top