Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many of you guys play lgbt/ethnic couples?

Comments

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    MoonsKisuMoonsKisu Posts: 97 Member
    I use the MCCC mod & let it pair up sims regardless of gender. The sim I'm currently playing is bi but then again I tend to always play that way.
  • Options
    AltruantSludgeAltruantSludge Posts: 44 Member
    I delete most premades and replace them with my own, so I try to make my neighborhoods pretty diverse. Probably my all time favorite Sims to play were a transwoman (who was supposed to kind of be a side character in my self-Sim's story but ended up stealing the show) and her townie wife. They were just so wonderful together. I think I need to revisit that save!
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    For me, it's the opposite question: when I do NOT have an LGTB couple in my game? . I swear that 95% of the couples I made since I played sims 1 were SS couples.

Right now I'm doing my very first straight couple and see how it goes with the legacy thing (a good excuse to play toddlers for the first time too).
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I'm a New Member so no pics yet, but there's an LGBT couple in one of my saves. They're also two different races.
    The one that I play (his name is Marlon) also has two parents of different races.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    How many of you guys create or play with characters/couples that are either lgbt, ethnic or mixed-racial couples? Show pictures!

Edit: Adding Trans couples! Show the love!

I love this! I play everybody but especially play a gay mixed couple because Implay my Simself and I'm gay and in a mixed relationship.

71rbpi.png
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Wow!! Such awesome pictures, everyone... :)
    The majority of my sim couples are gay, but I could probably use a bit more diversity. I tend just choose or create whatever I find attractive at that moment. I also enjoy play with a different legacy in each of the worlds, except for Granite Falls and Forgotten Hollow. Here's a look of what I currently have going on in game...

Willow Creek: The Smithson Family (Gen. 1)
    large.WC_0007.png.c60b2b66cbad9c1ae15e168e000b40bb.png

Oasis Springs: The Pepper Family (Gen. 1)
    large.OS_0002.png.2091e8f11021ff9dfd491d49a1d66072.png

Oasis Springs: The Pepper Family (Gen. 2)
    large.OS_0054.png.7ca144b898a497bac2bf780996f9a5c8.png

Newcrest: The Woods Family (Gen. 1)
    large.2426-061114103532-509571803.png.c2182ffac35eb124d5a77f732ed49776.png

Newcrest: The Woods Family (Gen. 2)
    large.AlienWoods.png.deeb840de1026214557a402a05ae02ae.png

Magnolia Promenade: The Charmer Family (Gen. 1)
    large.tumblr_inline_oczia4ycFp1u477hq_1280.png.1301940d7d0ffc6d6fb3d77a7ceac429.png

Windenburg: The McClendon Family (Gen. 1)
    large.McClendon_007.png.7a3013bc7001d7ba936fed94b9944484.png

San Myshuno: The Keene Family (Gen. 1)
    large.tumblr_inline_o9zvjtSrKm1u477hq_1280.png.a5a190dc0af2ca2085b1e40687f35efb.png

BONUS:
    My self-simmie with his current husband, Ryoma.
    large.Ichijo_Selfie.png.9886b54a44ad5d8c5750b2bcf9a1bbfa.png
    large.Ichijo_DinnerDate.png.3c4fb0e01f289eff3b4bd768e02029d6.png
    large.Ichijo_ParkDate.png.3cd552467f0e29e44b95a52d659c6291.png

After seeing such awesome couples/families in this thread, I'm definitely going to work on expanding the diversity in some of my legacies. She's still a kid, but I've got plans for the McClendon's child to be a lesbian. I've yet to create a trans sim yet, but one of the Woods Family member's best friend is trans. I can't remember her name, but she's a part of the household that Maxis shared on the gallery. :)
  • Options
    BeaEllaBeaElla Posts: 366 Member
    I love diversity in my game. These are current faves: Janay Dreamer and Aylin Darling. They are apartment hunting.
    janaylin2_zpsb7dsjluc.png
    janaylin4_zpswi5g7fv1.png
    My chaotic simblr
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,650 Member
    I made Ms. Munch a lesbian every time I don't know to me she would look like a lesbian even though she has three boys I have 3 lesbian families.
  • Options
    Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2017
    I like to play with a lot of LGBT couples.
    One of my favorite families started because I had Dina Caliente marry Jade Rosa.
    zocjnk.png
    They had three children and their youngest son, Quentin, married a guy named Daniel. They also have three children. This is them with their youngest.
    jfakgm.png
    And one of Dina and Jade's other granddaughters has a girlfriend.
    dom2j8.png
    Their grandson's wife's parents are trans.
    2k0qpg.png
  • Options
    NiyebeBlurrNiyebeBlurr Posts: 93 Member
    never did a lgbt couple before but have been thinking about doing it!
    most of the relationships i've done in the sims series till now are interracial.
    tumblr_mt947oTSBg1r3nvfwo1_500.gif
    Origin ID : Amihvn
  • Options
    simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    I do considering I'm a gay American male married to a Brazilian. I try to put straight couples into my game but it's so hard as I don't really relate to them as easily as I do with gay couples. I have a few lesbians in my game too. I plan on making a transgender Sim, but I still need to come up with a back story.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2017
    Regarding interracial couples,
    Marcus and Emilia (English), and, Ebenezer (American) is married to Martha (Spanish).
    171c86.png
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • Options
    sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    edited March 2018
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    09-29-15_7-44-33%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    My Sim always seems to end up with Summer Holiday. <3

I just split up the BFF household and had Summer invite Liberty over to get her Social Need into the green. Liberty was Flirty the whole time, so I had to check. Summer Holiday had a lot of Romance options available, including "Confess Attraction" (which usually does not show up in a Same Sex interaction unless they have already built up a romantic relationship). Summer got the bad rejection moodlets when Liberty rejected her, just like any other spurned Sim. Now I understand why they say there's a love triangle going on there. (Travis wants Summer and Liberty wants Travis.)

Yes, Summer Holiday is a lesbian.

I think the guy who lives in the penthouse is gay. (I had him seduce the bodybuilder from Powerhouse - Marcus Flex?) So is Malcolm Landgraab.

Does anyone know if that alien with the turban (Ira something) is trans?

NRFSwV.png
    Post edited by sleekoduck87 on
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I haven't in awhile but here are some wedding pics I found!
    Ryibsq3.jpg
    TVGJuW8.jpg
    And this was her trying to romanticize the bedroom afterwards LOL
    TzUeS2J.jpg
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I had my somewhat bicurious teen sim start a relationship with a homosexual sim I made.
    27zxbwh.jpg

But I'm not really sure whether he likes it all that much... :sweat_smile:

2vcykgo.jpg

He's probably gonna go back to the ladies soon.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    edited March 2018
    As for interracial couples (besides the Fyres and the Kims), Sophie Miguel's parents are a mixed couple in my uploaded Miguel family household.

IrIuxN.png

5Rn8KB.png

Doran and Jasmyn with their son

LrJ9h8.png

I swear this was autonomous!
    Post edited by sleekoduck87 on
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • Options
    deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    In my legancy family, my 1st gen sim is in a interracial marriage with her husband Gavin Richards. And I'm planning to have their daughter be bisexual (most likely be with a woman when she becomes a adult)
  • Options
    deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    "And I'm planning to have their daughter be plum"
    Plum? Did the fourm just censored me? Anyways, their daughter is bi and she is most likely going to be with a woman.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    A lot of mine tend to be ethnic, LGBT, or both. The founders for my current family are both Indian women (starring Zoe Patel) and I've been adding variety into the line where applicable + if it fits the character. A peek at the family line here for those interested. Their granddaughter married Candy Behr (they also produced two very cute sons!) and their great-grandson is dating a handsome townie dude from San Myshuno.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Even before the "City Living" pack I tried to have ethnic diversity in my game. I searched for sims with hashtags like: middle eastern, Indian, Arabic, Muslim, black, African American, urban, Mexican, Hispanic, Asian etc. Honestly, it was not easy to find sometimes. I would add them into my game as townies and sometimes play them in my rotation for awhile to level up skills relationships etc.

That is one thing I like now that I have the expansion, the game is a lot more culturally and ethnically diverse by default. I always have a few gay lesbian couples in my game and have them adopt. Adoption works much better now, as well, it used to create families with all the spare kids you did not choose every time you used it, I really hated that, as the genetics did not jive and there were always single parent households.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    S5Z7SbV.jpg
    P8QKreM.jpg
    QrzpRsM.jpg
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Many of my game couples are mixed race couples.They usually have very good looking children . I just can't play with LGBT couples. It's not that I would have anything against it. It's simply not my style and I have no interest in it. I like to have some gay couples in my town, but never play them.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I love them all! I believe in diversity and want as much 'realism' in my game as possible.
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited August 2017
    I love the fact this is in my game, although I never get round to playing with it. I really should start doing it soon because the diversity is brilliant!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top