Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    edited October 2016
    I stopped this challenge quite a while ago (I think this forum was back on page 70 something) because my fiance had over written my save file. But I've finally worked up enough courage to start it again. My matriarch is currently at 6 kids. I'm taking pictures of the kids as they get to be adults before they move out and I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge being very random. I'm randomizing kids traits (as per rules) but also randomizing their names. Each kids name is different (as in not following a naming pattern), I keep track of the names and everything in a spreadsheet to make sure I don't get doubles. Hopefully I can complete the challenge this time and after this challenge is complete I'd really like to do an alphabet legacy with the 100th child.
  • Options
    Bluedrops25Bluedrops25 Posts: 12 New Member
    So.. the sims will age until second trimester? I think that makes sense because I noticed the bar won't get until the very end of my sim's pregnancy. I'm still wondering why she aged so fast though; I always got her preganant as soon as she gave birth too.
  • Options
    desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    So.. the sims will age until second trimester? I think that makes sense because I noticed the bar won't get until the very end of my sim's pregnancy. I'm still wondering why she aged so fast though; I always got her preganant as soon as she gave birth too.

I think mine stops like half-way through the first trimester. I will have to check next time. Still, I think you did pretty well for her YA span!
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member

For me, my sim only stops aging after I've either gone into manage worlds or stopped playing the save and then gone back in.
  • Options
    @Ashleigh825

Is the 'on lay line' lot trait allowed to be used?
  • Options
    Hmmm, doesn't look like Ashleigh's been active since 2015... Anyone have any thoughts on using the lot trait?
  • Options
    PlayerRac2PlayerRac2 Posts: 479 Member
    Whoop I found this forum again XD This is what I get for being so irregular! As you can see by the banner I managed to complete my attempt at this challenge way back from...May time maybe?

I had so much fun with it, I have since decided to do a YT channel mostly dedicated to the sims and have chosen this challenge as my first big project, wish me luck :smile:

Oh, while I'm commenting @desirae333 do I know you from LJ?
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

14889982_1110333189061927_1949143727830044558_o.jpg
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    @Ashleigh825

What is the on lay line trait?
  • Options
    @Fizzstix I think it's a trait that is upcoming with the new EP since it wasn't added in the update yesterday :)
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

• Options
    @Fizzstix
    @PlayerRac2

Yeah, it's supposed to increase the chance of twins. Do you think it should be allowed?
  • Options
    @Fizzstix
    @PlayerRac2

Yeah, it's supposed to increase the chance of twins. Do you think it should be allowed?

Ohh! well.. if the fertility potions and trait rewards are allowed, personally, I wouldn't see why not. But I am not the creator of the challenge.
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,055 Member
    @Ashleigh825

I would say it's allowed. Since you're encouraged to get the fertility trait and use the potions, this would fall into that same category. I say go for it! (When the expansion is release of course ;) )
  • Options
    PlayerRac2 wrote: »
    Whoop I found this forum again XD This is what I get for being so irregular! As you can see by the banner I managed to complete my attempt at this challenge way back from...May time maybe?

I had so much fun with it, I have since decided to do a YT channel mostly dedicated to the sims and have chosen this challenge as my first big project, wish me luck :smile:

Oh, while I'm commenting @desirae333 do I know you from LJ?

Probably! I used to write a lot on there ! :)
  • Options
    I see what you all mean, I think it comes down to preference when it comes to something that is essentially free it's up to you if you want the added help or not. At least that's what I think :smiley:

Oh hey @desirae333 I used to write the Tales, if that rings any bells. What a small world :D

• Options
    PlayerRac2 wrote: »
    I see what you all mean, I think it comes down to preference when it comes to something that is essentially free it's up to you if you want the added help or not. At least that's what I think :smiley:

Oh hey @desirae333 I used to write the Tales, if that rings any bells. What a small world :D

Yeah I totally remember that! I miss those guys! You did an awesome job writing them! Nice seeing you around again :)
  • Options
    Thank you :) Nice seeing you again too! Real life just swallowed me up whole, I miss all of you too! I'm more on the YT scene now, as of this week really, I can do a lot more with the time I have this way! 1 baby down out of 100 :D

• Options
    walrus_simmerwalrus_simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I am currently doing a variation of the 100 Baby Challenge. If anyone wants to try here are my rules:

100 BABY CHALLENGE: SERIAL KILLER EDITION (morbid I know lol)

1. Make a male, young adult sim. He can look any way you want, and have any aspiration. He must have the insane and evil traits. The third one is up to you. If you have same sex pregnancy mods, you can make the sim a lady (but she has to be a lesbian and pair up with other ladies.) This is the only sim you can control.
    2. Move into a 50 x 50 lot. The house you have must be originally built on a 30 x 20 lot and downloaded onto the lot... you've got to have room for a graveyard.
    3. Become a girl's boyfriend, get her pregnant, and murder her in anyway you wish before the baby is born (mood, fire, drowning, whatever.) Place her tombstone/urn outside (and give it an enscription with the number of girlfriend she was, girlfriend 1, girlfriend 2, etc.) Over time you will have a huge graveyard.
    4. Repeat step 3 99 more times. BOOM you have completed the 100 baby challenge: serial killer edition!

IF any babies are born during this challenge, you lose!

Hope you enjoy :smile:
  • Options
    walrus_simmerwalrus_simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I am currently doing a variation of the 100 Baby Challenge. If anyone wants to try here are my rules:

1. Make a male, young adult sim. He can look any way you want, and have any aspiration. He must have the insane and evil traits. The third one is up to you. If you have same sex pregnancy mods, you can make the sim a lady (but she has to be a lesbian and pair up with other ladies.) This is the only sim you can control.
    2. Move into a 50 x 50 lot. The house you have must be originally built on a 30 x 20 lot and downloaded onto the lot... you've got to have room for a graveyard.
    3. Become a girl's boyfriend, get her pregnant, and murder her in anyway you wish before the baby is born (mood, fire, drowning, whatever.) Place her tombstone/urn outside (and give it an enscription with the number of girlfriend she was, girlfriend 1, girlfriend 2, etc.) Over time you will have a huge graveyard.
    4. Repeat step 3 99 more times. BOOM you have completed the 100 baby challenge: serial killer edition!

I also forgot to say that your sim can have a job. He/she must stay at entry level the entire challenge. If you are promoted, quit the job and reapply for it. A good way to do this is to use the slack off/ chat with coworkers option. Once the challenge is over, you can focus on your job. Once you have been promoted to level 10 of your job, you can get a girlfriend/wife and maybe some kids, without killing her. :wink:
  • Options
    17lani7117lani71 Posts: 51 Member
    I started earlier today, and already have had 3 children (seperately)! But I have 2 questions:

a) my sim is girlfriends with Mortimer Goth; is she allowed to break him and his wife up?
    b) is my sim allowed to have multiple romantic interests? For example, be say gf with Mortimer but also be lovebirds with a few others? kinda like spares to use and maintain relationships for when she needs them?
    Check out my blog at https://theravenrose.wordpress.com/ !
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Lenovo/Downloads/s.png[/img]

• Options

One thing wrong with this ... unless you cheat killing the pregnant sim, it isn't possible. At least from what I understand, a pregnant sim can not die.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    17lani71 wrote: »
    I started earlier today, and already have had 3 children (seperately)! But I have 2 questions:

a) my sim is girlfriends with Mortimer Goth; is she allowed to break him and his wife up?
    b) is my sim allowed to have multiple romantic interests? For example, be say gf with Mortimer but also be lovebirds with a few others? kinda like spares to use and maintain relationships for when she needs them?

You can do whatever you want relationships wise, there are no rules on how many lovers you can have or if you can break up sims- Go ahead!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SailorDragonSailorDragon Posts: 2 New Member
    Ive never finnished a 100 baby challenge, but I keep trying. Im gonna see if doing it on my channel helps, but right alll my chnnal is is Shipping. (Scarlett Kitsune)
  • Options
    Titanic1Titanic1 Posts: 95 Member
    Are the lot traits good schools, penny pixies, romantic aura. Child's play and one ley line off limits as they side in romance and raising kids?
  • Options
    @Titanic1 Since everyone's challenge is unique in the first place, I'd say it's up to you personally :)

• Options
    HorrorChixHorrorChix Posts: 7 New Member
    How does the matriarch age if she's always pregnant? So far I've had 6 kids and I'm still a young adult. Meanwhile, everyone else around me is getting old (including the children)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top