The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updated: More "evidence" of toddlers in TS4's code

Comments

• Options
    Willemijn23Willemijn23 Posts: 54 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    toddlerproof.png

You can't even see the tongue on the render. Why would they even make it?
    They are lying to us.

Straight up lies. There's too many things that go against what they're saying. It's damage control so we'll shut up about it.

But we're not gonna do that this time around :blush: I think we deserve some definite answers. It's been two years for crying out loud...
    Tumblr username; Renorasims.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    toddlerproof.png

They are lying to us.

Straight up lies. There's too many things that go against what they're saying. It's damage control so we'll shut up about it.

But we're not gonna do that this time around :blush: I think we deserve some definite answers. It's been two years for crying out loud...

Okay... right... I just. I think i'm finally starting to possibly loose it a little bit. WHY let that go into the consumer end game NOW of all times (meaning not when the original texture came out). Its rubbish.

They know people go in and pick the game apart, I wanna know what 🐸🐸🐸🐸 left it in there for everyone to find SO LONG after the render was released. I don't even care about toddlers personally. But this is just really disheartening to see people who want them repeatedly shot down. I understand why they can't say about if they are developing toddlers, but they shouldn't let things like this slip in *shrugs*

tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    LunaNova wrote: »
    toddlerproof.png

They are lying to us.

Okay... right... I just. I think i'm finally starting to possibly loose it a little bit. WHY let that go into the consumer end game NOW of all times (meaning not when the original texture came out). Its rubbish.

They know people go in and pick the game apart, I wanna know what plum left it in there for everyone to find SO LONG after the render was released. I don't even care about toddlers personally. But this is just really disheartening to see people who want them repeatedly shot down. I understand why they can't say about if they are developing toddlers, but they shouldn't let things like this slip in *shrugs*

I know right?! :joy: that's the complete opposite effect of what they want with this reticular subject; hush hush... They're really bad at following their own protocols...
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    I'm curious what @SimGuruDrake would have to say about this. She says that when she sees people getting excited and hopeful over something they shouldn't, she tries to shut it down instead of letting it run wild. She hasn't been active in a couple of days though.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm curious what @SimGuruDrake would have to say about this. She says that when she sees people getting excited and hopeful over something they shouldn't, she tries to shut it down instead of letting it run wild. She hasn't been active in a couple of days though.

She's on vacation.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

She is on vacation and probably won't be here for a while.
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    edited August 2016
    EmmaVane wrote: »

She's on vacation.

Oh, ok then.
  • Options
    Mikado-chanMikado-chan Posts: 108 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »

She is on vacation and probably won't be here for a while.

Is she? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! @bythedreadwolf I'm starting a petition in the feedback section to draw more attention to this subject, anyone who shares the opinion feel free to join! We need all the help we can get with these type of things!!!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited August 2016
    Not only is Drake on vacation, but she made it clear that Gurus wouldn't be coming into this forum. That's why they created "Rumors & Speculation" so we could speculate all we want and they can ignore it. ;)
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Not only is Drake on vacation, but she made it clear that Gurus wouldn't be coming into this forum. That's why they created "Rumors & Speculation" so we could speculate all we want and they can ignore it. ;)

Hmm… interesting. I'm pretty sure they still read it though. :smirk:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member

And yet they keep moving every thread discussing this find to here. Shady.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    AnnMariaAnnMaria Posts: 181 Member
    *cries*

"It's okay little boy I'll give some ice cream"

My great grandmother used to say to my little 8-year-old brother a long time ago.
  • Options
    From dreamteamsims.tumblr.com:
    There’s a toddler texture in the game since january 2015, but recently max20 at Sims4Studi also found a Model that could be for toddlers since it’s bigger and more detailed than the babies Model. Then the awesome inabadromance put them together and it’s a toddler that it looks A LOT like that toddler from the that toddler render. So I shared this information on a brazilian sims group I’m part of and the user Nathaly even added the clothes and the hair and yeah it’s the toddler from the render as you can see:

tumblr_inline_ocog8zGBfI1rw7c9g_540.png

bfa9451e3dc147544455b1edaceaff24-1.png

14cgpom.gif

(Please keep in mind this doesn't confirm anything. But... a step in the right direction, perhaps?)

EDIT: More "evidence":
    also they are still adding the unused_flag in the new coding
    such as this code which was made for kids stuff pack
    vnab1U4.png

XopaxPax wrote: »
    I guess these are for the CAS UI?
    KW4ME9i.png
    FaH5Euf.png

Okay, so the model has a tongue for some odd reason. No other model has this apparently.

Official statement from EA:
    We reached out to EA regarding the status of this rumor, and a representative for The Sims Studio (Maxis) has officially stated that these are “all old assets that were used to create the custom Andrew Wilson image a couple years back”.

- source

Omgjdkfjsmfndlcnfjxvgskxlfnsjcmdjzkfnxkdnaofnkcnsbckdnzktmkfkfiajfowjfiznf

Oh my heavens oh my god oh my god I am freaking out here oh my god oh my good TODDDDDLERS WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Yeah babany whoooooo

Yeah oh my god oh my god oh my Jesus Christ I think I'm heaving a heart attack oh my god . This is huge Oh my god. Please let this be true. Oh my god I think I need a ambu
  • Options
    Guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg they look exactly like the toddlers in my head omg omg omg omg omg omg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

She's on vacation.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    until it is offical i will belive nothing and consider this a rumor
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    EA lying to us? Colour me surprised.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 974 Member
    These toddlers look great! <3

Obviously they're lying, there's no way these files would exist otherwise. Now I'm just wondering if/when they'll become a thing. Maybe sometime this year?? Next year? Who knows.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I remember when people found proof for Backyard stuff and kids stuff before they were released...All the leaks recently have seemed very reliable. I definitely do believe now that they are working on them and hopefully we will get them soon.
    Also, their lie.....is ridiculous
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

And yet they keep moving every thread discussing this find to here. Shady.

That is because this is a soeculation thread for players to speculate what might be coming.

I doubt toddlers will be here for a long time though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    I don't want to raise my hopes. But this stuff is starting to became a little too much to ignore.
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member