Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am playing the scenarios, come and join me :)

Comments

• Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Her first masterpiece!
    eyK0Xed.png

Finally enough!
    yxJtaVG.png

Why are you in my house when i am stinky and trying to paint. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.
    3VSVW9r.png

.....I... Didn't even invite you... you just showed up at my door and I let you in... why did I do that...
    dhMihUi.png

This was at noon...
    a2nX9vH.png

Then again...
    Im8QgV5.png

Sorry Paka'a!
    LjxqF7j.png

PAKA'A... IT'S BEEN 5 MINUTES.
    OJ5uu5G.png
    Bonus... Angelica getting her first kiss in her OG save
    mWzv4Ma.png
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    Small update, we are 12% of the way there!
    nTzhTGm.png
    TBH, this is the most money I've ever had a sim earn legit without cheats
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I just love reading your updates @doggers123 :) Well done on being 12 percent on the way. Once those masterpieces start coming in more then you will be over 50 percent before you even know it ;)
  • Options
    Sorry guys I got a little side tracked today. I build a new farm, realized I deleted mine when I reset my ea folder and I could not test my cc invisible animal sheds anymore. I thought I saved it in the gallery, but did not, so rebuild it was. (now its saved on gallery LOL) I hope to play a little after dinner. I know where to go now, Sulani is the place to be :)

Here is the end result of my new farm if you want to have a peek ;)
    zJwXTmH.png
    LmGTW6l.png
    bAvG35r.png
    zSBfcvv.png
    3MNwxwq.png
    EGy42Eg.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    That was fun to read @doggers123 :)
    doggers123 wrote: »
    This was at noon...
    a2nX9vH.png

Perhaps a vampire??

• Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Sell them on sales tables at 300% markup.

Going to load my game now and get some goodies from Sulani then give this table of your's a go ;)

• Options
    That was fun to read @doggers123 :)
    This was at noon...
    a2nX9vH.png

Perhaps a vampire??

She was hissing in the mirror...
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    The table does not work for my sim, I think the problem is she is a celebrity. Sims would rather stare, pass out and ask for autographs than buy her stuff, she had three sales in a row. So I guess I will do it the old fashioned way again ;)

Kt9f0PE.png
    c2D0ZqJ.png
    UF9mudj.png
    qNDKbNT.png

The plentiful needs is handy, she can go 24 hours searching for goodies if I have to make her ;)
    BpfJieM.png
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I am just going to update you all everytime I exit my game, because the way I am playing now takes a bit longer than usual ;)

Edit to add, I am going to try and holiday in Selvadora, there is some very expensive treasures to be found there :)
  • Options
    Angelica has passed 300,000 Simoleans!
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    Angelica has passed 300,000 Simoleans!
    Wooop woooop way to go @doggers123 :)

• Options
    Selvadora is better, she is earning more than the little rent she has to pay. She also will get more if she authenticates those clumps instead, so I took a photo before authentication and will take one once authenticated to see the difference ;)
    o8jdQjz.png
  • Options
    mmm not worth the time it took to authenticate, will rather just sell up next time ;)
    vmZqzgS.png

I am done for tonight as well :D
    HvELYDa.png
  • Options
    Julliet is just packing her bags and then she is going to try and explore another temple ;)
  • Options
    That was a good payday, but it takes up almost all the days on vacation and her birthday is in one week. Not sure I will make this one, but I will try.

AdXWmb6.png
  • Options
    jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    edited January 2022
    I decided to do the millionaire scenario again, rags-to-riches/survivalist style.
    This is Georgina Waller:
    fcZlLdE.png

Due to a mishap on a school trip, she ended up stranded on a deserted island.
    lpsJhrm.jpg
    As she tried to fish up some food, she discovered that the island was not as deserted as she'd first thought.
    eqDSHNw.jpg
    The natives were friendly, but unable to help her return to civilization, although they did show her how to recharge her phone using taro roots as batteries.
    UQUhoNy.jpg
    OEDkoux.png
    Georgina also learned that she had latent spellcasting abilities, and practiced hard, learning to use them.
    DlUt4jW.png
    She still hasn't learned how to summon food out of thin air.
    58JFXEe.jpg
    But she did learn how to summon fish out of water, and cook them.
    ZIAQ1ZK.jpg
    After a little over a week, she's accumulated only 1,543 Simoleans.
    HNpwRzv.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
  • Options
    Ooooh yours is going to be super interesting but just as challenging @jbadger12 . Are you playing with aging on or off? I am thinking that Juliet might age up to elder during this challenge, lets just hope she lives long enough to complete it.
  • Options
    @mcrudd I have aging on, with a long lifespan. Georgina is still a teen. She'll be aging up in 37 days.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @mcrudd I have aging on, with a long lifespan. Georgina is still a teen. She'll be aging up in 37 days.

Mmmm that was clever to start with a teen ;) I might change aging to long too.

Juliet has just over 200 000 now and four days before her adult birthday. I did however figure out to rather go home once temple is completed and then sending all the artifacts away to be authenticated, it saves much more time. I just delete the dirt piles they take too long to uncover.

07RV2PW.png
  • Options
    After 21 days, Georgina is at a little over 8,000 Simoleans. She's reached level 8 in fishing and gardening, and level 5 in cooking.
    7XvxEBW.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    Woah what an AweSim looking garden @jbadger12 :o
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Another very good temple exploring done. Juliet also have a longer lifespan now, so her birthday is only in 16 days now.

KrEYOrh.png

yelo7W1.png
  • Options
    Good luck to Juliet. I think Georgina's heirs may have to carry on for her, unless I can grow some dragonfruit or something like that. My game was being glitchy tonight, so I didn't make any progress.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    Good luck to Juliet. I think Georgina's heirs may have to carry on for her, unless I can grow some dragonfruit or something like that. My game was being glitchy tonight, so I didn't make any progress.

You could spend a little money and buy the trashcan that gives you money if you put stuff in it. Then you can comb for trash and sell the expensive treasures and put the trash in the bin for moneys. Juliet made quite a bit when she was combing for trash and not for shells. Gonna load my game now and head to Selvadora and explore another temple :D
  • Options
    That trash can is like 1200 Simoleans. That's kind of rich for my blood. I put a dumpster on a nearby lot, and Georgina visits it and dives for deals. After five weeks, she's up to 43,510.
    XyIGEZb.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg