Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am playing the scenarios, come and join me :)

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @doggers123 Love your update and the comedy in it <3 She is truly proud of her painting and I think its beautiful ;) Painting seems to be the way to go, good luck in completing your scenario :)
  • Options
    I have moved Audrina into an empty lot, but when I selected the scenario I saw that it is stipulating two possible outcomes, so I am thinking which one is ever achieved first ;)
    apzRPsO.png
    I am going to test that by saving the game and then using motherlode to get all the money immediately and see if it ends, if it does then I will exit without saving and then try the game by not having the money, I will reset her money to 0 and living off the other lot just getting to level 3 career.
  • Options
    Yip its definitely either or for that scenario, but I will retest with no money and just career level 3 as well, just for fun ;)

MhDs6zf.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    The gallery object to sell paintings is this one- I think it's called the Street Gallery
    11-13-16_10-57-18-PM.png
    You might have to stock it and then "Start Yard Sale" or something like that to get NPCs to start showing interest in buying.
  • Options
    The gallery object to sell paintings is this one- I think it's called the Street Gallery

You might have to stock it and then "Start Yard Sale" or something like that to get NPCs to start showing interest in buying.

Ooooh very interesting, I might just play around with that one, looks like it could be fun.

@all Yeah the money part one of the New Years New hustle is buggy. Audrina had not even gone to her first day at work, but she got level 5 in painting and it said she completed it. She only had 125 simoleons and her empty lot is worth 1500.

gSMhuWw.png

• Options
    @all Well that was all of the Scenarios. They were fun, only seemed that the one was buggy. Thanks for joining in with me, I had fun. You guys keep going though, I will check in on the thread and see how your scenario's are going <3 Happy simming all :)
  • Options
    Here is my summary of the scenarios <3

1VhYwhR.png
    Lo7auqH.png
    lJUWKi6.png
    AxskhYl.png
    FmHXHBC.png
    rxmFf6Y.png
    93HtmIu.png
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @mcrudd: Awesome. Thanks for the information about the New Year, New Hustle, as that is the one I'm about to start.

@all: Thanks for letting me read your stories. There are some packs I don't have as I don't play the Sims4 that often. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @mcrudd: Awesome. Thanks for the information about the New Year, New Hustle, as that is the one I'm about to start.

@all: Thanks for letting me read your stories. There are some packs I don't have as I don't play the Sims4 that often. :)

Aww its a pleasure, I have no idea how you going to work around it though. I can't wait to read your adventures though :) Happy simming
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    So I just remembered I have nothing to do hahahaha. So I am going to do the Money making one again, but differently this time. My sim I am using is my super skilled sim that completed all her aspirations, she is also a spellcaster. I am however not going to use potions for needs this time. And she will not be earning money in any way. I am going to have her walk the worlds looking for collectables and selling them. So that would be digging, fishing, looking for frogs and harvesting plants. It might take a bit longer than usual, but I think it will be a good challenge :D
    k2LUeYA.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    Julliet's first day of collecting went well :)
    5J5sIk4.png

Bedtime a little late, but she had a fun day ;)
    10QGFGD.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2022
    mcrudd wrote: »
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Gallery Wall sales objects from CiL is even better. You can sell for 300% markup.

Hi :) Would you mind explaining that in more detail, what galler wall sale objects? I would love to try it in the future ;)

I used the wrong name, sorry. Search BB for "Street Gallery" - It's the 2nd craft sales table that came with CiL, but it only accepts paintings in the inventory. It displays them for sale on one side when in use.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I have moved Audrina into an empty lot, but when I selected the scenario I saw that it is stipulating two possible outcomes, so I am thinking which one is ever achieved first ;)

There's 2 "potential" outcomes. Which means there could be more than what is listed.

For example:
    • While doing the Breakup up one using a copy of the Pancakes, I moved Bob out. The Scenario disappeared (or may be attached to Eliza, as she didn't move) even though I hadn't achieved any of the "potential" outcomes.
    • While doing the Too Many Toddlers one, I made the family quickly (because Limited Time) and after I went into CAS to edit the toddlers later the scenario completed on exit. The reason was that I was "no longer playing with the original toddlers" - so I must have changed something in CAS which I wasn't allowed to. This likely also means the scenario could end if you lost a toddler to the social worker. Again, more ways to end the Scenrario than are listed.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    I think there's one scenario that ends if you leave the home lot at all? Finding Love, or Holidays?
  • Options
    Thank you @EmmaVane I will have a look next time I load up my game :) Yeah I have heard of simmers saying leaving the lots and then scenario's automatically completing. The new year new hustle one seems to have separated the part of reaching level 5 of a skill and the 25 000 simoleons. So it basically can have three outcomes instead of two. @mightysprite yeah a friend of mine said that leaving her home lot while doing the surviving the holidays also ended her scenario, I did try and stay home with all of them, knowing that they were buggy if you leave the lot.
  • Options
    @all Gonna load my game for a little before my drs appointment. Lets see how much money Julliet can make today.
  • Options
    I might allow potions, otherwise this is going to take forever, and poor Julliet had bladder failure infront of all her fans :o
    6z9D7fR.png
  • Options
    a little more than before ;)
    7RTu23Z.png
  • Options
    Julliet will get into bed before midnight tonight thanks to the plentiful needs potion I allowed her to use mid day ;)
    sRbeOKS.png
  • Options
    Gosh collections really don't bring in a lot of money, She is going to die of old age before she reach a million :o
    jhz6HhG.png
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Playing tonight, posting tomorrow.
    As much as i enjoy posting these updates, Uploading them all to imgur then back to the forums is a bit of a pain.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Playing tonight, posting tomorrow.
    As much as i enjoy posting these updates, Uploading them all to imgur then back to the forums is a bit of a pain.

I know what you mean, I guess I am used to it by now LOL. Can't wait to see your updates :)

• Options
    I don't care how angry you get, you will keep combing the seasand look at the expensive goodies you found ....
    UpuOvaf.png
  • Options
    More like it <3 Sulani is her go to now ;)
    Mx6Mi7M.png
  • Options
    Gosh collections really don't bring in a lot of money, She is going to die of old age before she reach a million :o
    jhz6HhG.png

Sell them on sales tables at 300% markup.