The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    December - Day 22: "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate..."

sqblXGm.png

Notes

Ugh, I'm late, but couldn't be helped. Blizzard of doom is upon us! o.O I shouldn't have waited so long to try uploading my daily post pic, our power keeps going out. Finally got it though! I'll try to get comments/replies posted before it goes out again. Stay safe and warm everyone in the path of Elliot! Hope y'all had a fantastic day! <3
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,220 Member
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,143 Member
    December 23rd: Healing and growing

bud08xD.png
    Just working on upping Adam's relationship with their two new furry babies and continuing to write a heap of books.

J8uQGhe.png
    fTMSj3z.png
    GFGgDSu.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Ellupelluellu @Karababy52 @LegacySims2017 @RememberJoy @afai1261

Happy Winterfest from Dylan and Morgan...where it all began...in Mt. Komorebi.

Hope you all have a very jolly holiday. Stay safe, stay warm and hope you are surrounded by family and friends this holiday season. Merry Christmas!

happy-winterfest-from-the-favorite-lovebirds.png

More Below:

morgans-sentiments.png

And, yes, Morgan is still expecting. 2nd Trimester Baby bump.

the-baby-bump.png

And Dylan has still got it on the mountain! Fierce Snowboarding! Woot!

hes-still-got-it.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    December 25th: Merry Christmas!

Today's Accomplishment:
    Best Selling Author
    - Write 5 excellent books

dW3pgW7.png
    RtsZIhQ.png
    8Jwslx8.png
    Idatr5b.png
    lhIJt8e.png
    m58eAAX.png
    OULsu6f.png
  • Options
    December 26th: Almost there

Today's Accomplishment's:
    Friend of the Animals
    - Feel the Love with 8 different pets

Bestselling Author

- Publish 10 books

zqZ4SuV.png
    Adam's nearly done with the above two aspirations (if ghost Kitty and Kipper ever decide to show up), and then I'll share how many aspirations and skills he's completed. He's not quite a super sim, but he is fairly accomplished!

j73HZXu.png
    0RXfmxD.png
    vMi0HJO.png
  • Options
    December 27th: Slow going

QlnM6oF.png
    Still no sign of any ghost pets. Perhaps one of my mods is messing with it? Ah well, I nearly completed it anyways. Adam has 2 of the 3 bestsellers he needs and a little less than half the earnings from book sales to complete Bestselling Author. We'll see if he can make it!

Vbcdzx0.png
    DQKTeyP.png
    ieuBmga.png
    The red head is Stewart, their grandson aged up to child. I'll have to show off the rest of his family before the year's end.
    mLJHud2.png
    2PbGDLx.png
    fKvSF5t.png
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    December 28th: Winding down

Today's Accomplishments:

Bestselling Author
    - Write 3 Bestsellers

HTH4aQj.png
    Getting down to the wire now, but Adam's now making over 2,000 simoleons a day in book royalties, so he may get to 25,000 in the next three days. Still no ghost pets though, so I think that one's a wash sadly.

bTi4A5v.png
    SnHGm5W.png
    fvST7n5.png
    P1q2ylS.png
    Pax got struck by lightning...
    OSVWFpG.png
    and promptly fell into the mud...
    yGoss0n.png
    but I think he actually kind of enjoyed it.
    lxjkWXg.png
    PCDkOos.png
    DjgP7WY.png
    Qq0S0RJ.png
    I gave Carol an updated look
    vMHxRwi.png
    csacu7E.png
    UToWsxf.png
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Not long left to go now! I can't believe it's been a whole year!
  • Options
    *Everybody - Hi there! As y'all probably guessed, we lost power again not long after I posted my last update. We got it back a few hours later, but had no internet. Our WiFi radio tower got blown off the roof and was destroyed. With the storm and the holidays, they couldn't put up a new one until just a little while ago today. I'm currently trying to catch up on everything I missed here. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! <3

Not sure if I'll continue with Cale since there is only two days left in the month. He's already finished the aspiration anyway. I had plans to age up Colt, get him with Donna and get Cale & Marley married with a reception afterward. However, to be honest, I'm thinking about just leaving them where I left off. At least for now. I'll finish their story with those two things at some point and post it here. I feel bad about it, but I just don't have the desire to play in that save right now. I don't know why, I love Cale and his family. But there it is. I hope y'all understand. :/

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
  • Options
    @LegacySims2012
    hehe That's true! :) I'm sure Colt will be great at video games eventually, it's in his blood! :) I don't remember, but I think it was a rug or a pouf. Certainly not another sweater. o.O hehe

We can actually collect a Seagull feather and even have it framed on a wall. However, not unless you have Cats & Dogs and your pet fights a bird to get it. hehe No, I just put it all in the fridge. Perhaps it'll still be good by the time I get around to getting them married and having a party. Most of it would make good wedding reception food I would imagine. If it's still good by then. hehe

Thanks! Yep, Cale is all finished for 2022. :)

I put Donna in the save. She's a Sim I used to playtest the MWS pack in Tartosa. She's just been chillin' since then waiting for her chance to shine. :)

Thanks for noticing the plane flying overhead. I wondered if anyone would notice it. hehe

hehe Yeah, it was quite awkward for both of them having 'the talk.' ;) You're right, Colt is destined to be with the mermaid Donna. Whether that means he'll ultimately be a merfolk himself remains to be seen. :)

I actually DO have one with the sun in the arch. I took way too many shots as the sun was rising, I always take way too many screenshots. hehe
    gCiDsFO.png
    I took a succession of shots as it rose. This one is my favorite next to the one I posted previously. :)

I don't think Donna had a clue he was a vampire until he sped away in super speed. That's the only way she knew. :)

Yeah, I do actually have pics of them in front of and inside the waterfall, just didn't show them. :) I have a TON of pics I never show. Hard to cut them down sometimes because I love them all! hehe

Yep, very, very similar to what we had here in Michigan. We're kind of used to it most of the time here, but sometimes (most times) the Lake Effect makes any storms even worse. Especially if you live by any of the Great Lakes.

You know what happened by now and why I didn't get to come back and finish my post for that day. I don't think there will be a big wedding and party, at least not now. At some point though I will them get married and have a party. :)

@SoulGal7
    So wondeful to see Dylan and Morgan back together for the holidays. Loving her little baby bump too! I hope you plan to show pics of the baby once it's born. I would love to see them! You're right too, Dylan still looks very fierce on a snowboard! :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays too! <3
  • Options
    December 29th: One last fair

qN4yZny.png
    akgeF7l.png
    Js7jSvX.png
    bJnwjyr.png
    5k5XTgw.png
    JCBfSJY.png
    tsXv8dt.png
    I0kZgUg.png
    RfdSmUp.png
    FsAL1rS.png
    WVPIfGV.png
    boLKax6.png
    qNL9y54.png
    qn0whOH.png
    2LpPJW6.png
    6cuWvsK.png
    176QMBX.png
    KCBmKoA.png
    UR9pv3l.png
    3vEgrnq.png
    LjLfJ4l.png
    pFUjCmZ.png
  • Options
    December 30th: Roll Credits

yGI0yLD.png

Since everyone else seems to have moved on already, I guess it's time to wrap things up for this year's challenge. I do want to thank @Karababy52 for hosting this challenge, as I had a lot of fun with it, but I will not be participating in the next one, as I have some other saves and games I'd like to focus on.

So without further ado, I'd like to share Adam's accomplishments over the last year for those who are interested.

Aspirations
    Animals:
    Adam's ghost pets never did show up, so I was left one step away from accomplishing this one.
    nYHctdB.png

Athletic:
    8VxmKnW.png

Creative:
    Not shown, Master Actor not completed
    A2b1gVR.png
    Was just a few thousand simoleons sort on Bestselling Author
    PWKO0x1.png

Deviance:
    None, It just wasn't Adam.

Family:
    O6HstcP.png

Food:
    None, as both required careers

Fortune:
    66bEZjx.png

Knowledge:
    YtM2FE5.png
    yqo3Ojs.png

C1ARp8m.png

Love:
    yTKlQgB.png

Nature:
    I almost completed Eco Innovator as well, but never made it to the top of the Civil Designer career
    y1225uD.png
    11M4Swl.png

Popularity:
    PHNSeV8.png
    YVFDVCQ.png

Wellness:
    u5Cfta9.png

Werewolf:
    LEYoEAt.png

Skills:
    xdvXQad.png
    Hf232VD.png
    xSQrdiw.png

Traits:
    hEnx8VZ.png
    wbMWttp.png
    5q4NXJs.png
    DIOK9O5.png
    CJy7RwD.png

Tomorrow I'll share some highlights from each month before moving on into the new year.
  • Options
    @RememberJoy , I have really enjoyed reading Adams days, expesially now when they are only elders in the challenge. <3
  • Options
    @RememberJoy

I want to Thank You so much for participating this year. I may not have commented much, but I read every post for Adam and his family and have thoroughly enjoyed their adventures. Congratulations and kudos to you for what you've accomplished with Adam! :)

Thank you for posting his ending stats. It's cool how by the end of the year, our challenge Sims end up somewhat Super Sims eh? I'm looking forward to seeing/reading your highlights post tomorrow. Of course I totally understand about not doing the challenge next year, your reasons are the same as my own. :) Lastly, I want to congratulate you on being true to the challenge intensions and ending with Adam as an elder, a feat that I myself didn't manage to do. :)

Happy New Year to you and everyone who participated in the challenge this year, along with those who read our stories! You're all rock stars! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining in on the fun! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52

Thank you, but I must admit that I never aged Adam or Kaori up to elder status. :s
    They're both still adults, just with white hair because I kind of can't stand how elders look or act in this game, so I fudged it a little...

Anyways, thanks for the kind words and for coming up with this fun challenge. Cale's story was a lot of fun to read, and while I also rarely commented, I did enjoy following his adventures too.
  • Options
    Happy New Year, everyone!
  • Options
    @RememberJoy - Ah, okay. I don't blame you for doing that for them, I'm in total agreement about elders. I have some mods myself that make the experience with actual elders much more enjoyable. Mine don't have the hunched over walk style, they're not forgetful and don't do those dumb idles, etc. Plus, I have a skin overlay so they don't look so awful with the wrinkles and eyebags. They still get them, but they're softened.

I'm so glad I decided to share my little spur of the moment idea on NYE 2020. I didn't think anyone would want to try it themselves, it makes me smile and warms my heart I was wrong. These last two years have been the most fun I've ever had in TS4. I learned so much more about the game than I would've otherwise, made some lifelong friends and discovered the world of CC & Mods along the way as well. Thank you so much for coming along for the ride, it's been a wonderful experience I will never forget. Reading that, I sound like I'll never do it again, but that's not the case, I plan to do it again in 2024, if, God willing, I'm still here. <3
  • Options
    pY6XEjV.png

Happy New Year from Oona!
    Sakura, you are normally watching over your son like a hawk, why not now??? :D
    gNgThgf.png
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu - Happy New Year to Oona and to you too! She looks fantastic as the Sage of Untamed Magic! Congratulations to her, can't wait to find out how that happened! <3
    Glad you said that was Sakura's Son, at first glance I thought it was her Hubby. hehe Yeah, I don't think his Mom would approve of his perceived notion of proper Magic Realm attire. hehe Maybe he was just...hot, or something? ;)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2023
    Happy New Year's everyone! My last post for Dylan. A bit picture heavy.

December 31: Day 365 - Challenge Stats for Dylan Healy & A Surprise

dylan-stats-pic.png
    Even though Dylan didn't continue on with the challenge to the end, here are his stats.

Aspirations Completed:

I am only showing the werewolf portion, and listing all others because it takes too many screenshots.

For the Cure Seeker, he had found the cure in Greg's diary, as did Morgan, and he had collected all the wolfsbane. He had 2 of the 3 moonpetal flowers required. He would have collected the last moonpetal flower at the next full moon on Saturday, but I won't be playing him that far.

werewolf-aspirations.png

Werewolf Initiate
    WindFang Renegade
    Leader of the Pack
    Friend of the World
    Freelance Botanist
    The Curator
    Serial Romantic
    Mt. Komorebi Sightseer
    Renaissance Sim
    Academic
    Chief of Mischief
    Extreme Sports Enthusiast
    Bodybuilder

Traits:

traits-end-1.png

traits-end-2.png

Skills:

skills-dylan-end.png

skils-end-2.png

When he got to Strangerville, I was going to choose his job for him. But I did it now, so that he completes the Academic Aspiration.

academic-completed.png

covert-operator.png

sign-bonus.png

And this is Dylan in his covert ops uniform. "Men in Black" lol

uniform-for-covert-operative.png

And now for the surprise! Um...yeah...Dylan was in a werewolf brawl and was summoned home because...

dylan-was-in-a-brawl-and-had-to-come-home-because-morgan-went-into-labor.png

Morgan went into labor...

MORGAN-IN-Labor.png
    Morgan gave birth to...TWINS! One is definitely a werewolf baby, and the other may have a dormant trait. Their names are Marrok (boy) and Minsi (girl) Healy.

dylan-with-twins.png

The name Minsi means “Wolf Leader”. Morgan is feeding Minsi.

rwins-for-dylan-and-morgan.png

The name Marrok is an Arthurian Legend baby name (King Arthur & The Roundtable legend), which means "A knight thought to be a werewolf." A nice shot of Dylan and his son, Marrok.

dylan-is-a-dad.png

And how they look aged up: Yes, Minsi definitely has the Dormant Wolf and the Greater Wolf Blood traits.

minsi-has-the-dormant-wolf-trait.png

Where did Minsi get that hair color?

marrock-and-grandma.png

And going into CAS, it definitely shows Marrok as a werewolf. I had to check because his trait was just Charmer. The game gave him red hair and his eye color is the same as Dylan's.

marrock-is-definitely-a-werewolf.png

And so is Minsi, although she is a dormant werewolf. She has green eyes, just like Morgan.

nubsu-aksi-a-werewwikf-wutg-dirnabt-traut.png

And how they look as children. This is how the game assigned them and they look good.

marrck-and-minsu-child.png

And how they look as teens: They definitely look a lot like Dylan.

minsi-and-marrock-as-teens.png

A happy family together. Farewell and Happy New Year from Dylan Healy and family.

the-happy-family-healy-and-morgan-end.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    December 31st: Happy New Year!

OK, so this ended up taking way longer than I thought it would. There were A LOT of screenshots to sort through, lol.

Anyways, here's a short overview of Adam's adventures in 2022. Hope everyone has an awesome 2023!

January
    Mt Komorebi
    Highlights: Met Kiyoshi and his girlfriend Kaori, fathered Carol, climbed Mt. Komorebi, learned yoga and taught classes, learned how to ski/snowboard/rock climb.
    xbO1wiZ.png

February
    Windenburg
    Highlights: Saw Carol age up to toddler, started a yoga club, made a lot of friends, learned to dance and DJ.
    9J0a1yM.png

March
    Glimmerbrook
    Highlights: Became a spellcaster and mastered magic, met Morgyn and Gemma, brought Carol and Kaori to Magic Realm, lived in haunted house and befriended Guidry and Bonehilda, aged up young adult.
    SNMOmhM.png
    n4CEvUl.png

April
    Britechester
    Highlights: Graduated with honors, uncovered a secret society and joined it, proposed to and married Kaori.
    0oNFvro.png
    0SP0Yhm.png

May
    StrangerVille
    Highlights: Solved StrangerVille's mystery and defeated the Mother plant, reconnected with his mother and discovered Darius was his father.
    Uriobd5.png
    ZnoN2mC.png

Granite Falls
    Highlights: Learned herbalism, taught yoga classes, had a great time with family.
    UzAVzfb.png

June
    Del Sol Valley
    Highlights: Became a five star celebrity as a wellness coach for celebrities.
    U6b0TNd.png
    BS2twnR.png

Selvadorada
    Highlights: Unlocked 5 temples, became a skeleton, completed the artifact collection.
    k6NKY03.png

July
    Evergreen Harbor
    Highlights: Left family to draw out his father, became an Eco Innovator, helped design the community center, learned fabrication and juice fizzing, meets alien sister, makes a home out of an abandoned lot, makes friends.
    H0Gtv4q.png
    VIMMsSU.png

August
    Forgotten Hallow
    Highlights: Kidnapped by father and turned into a vampire, learns vampire lore and pipe organ, accidentally kills a sim, trains with Caleb and Lilith to become a Grand Master vampire.
    SdNqQY4.png
    Az9vNP7.png

San Myshuno
    Highlights: Creates vampires and trains them to help stop Darius, infiltrates and defeats father, is rescued by alien sister.
    QaPljWt.png
    wE6MNTR.png

September
    Sulani
    Highlights: Reunites with family, dies and is brought back to life, remarries Kaori, fathers Pax, is cured of vampirism, takes in siblings Mira and Gael, gives away Carol in marriage.
    TE69Se7.png
    czAkpc2.png

October
    Moonwood Mill
    Highlights: Becomes a werewolf, joins the Moonwood Collective, becomes alpha of the Collective, rallies occults together to end Peirce and co, defeats Greg, finds a cure.
    BtD1KYp.png
    9oB4NQ6.png

November
    Brindleton Bay
    Highlights: Adopts a bunch of cats and dogs, builds a rocket and visits sister on Sixam, enjoys family and a simpler life.
    luu0Dv7.png

December
    Henford on Bagley
    Highlights: Learns knitting and cross-stitching, wins several fair competitions, befriends a lot of animals, grows a cow plant.
    C4wYGaD.png
    VAkjj6J.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Welcome to 2023! I've enjoyed seeing your Sims over this time and I hope to follow your new challengers in the new thread!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    :grimace: Hi, guys.

Soooooo... I had plans to finish this. But then I didn't play TS4 for almost 4 weeks, until earlier today, and even then that was just to finish up some aspirations I wanted Aaron to do and now... well, nothing. I don't have the motivation to keep playing.
    I also said I would be joining in for 2023 with a new teen. I was confident about that at the time, but now I'm not so sure. However, I do just want to do a post for Aaron now to wrap everything up, and share some fun bits and pieces that I played in November and early December, which would have all been in proper updates. I mean, should have all been in proper updates, last month. Oops.
    If I do go ahead with Rigel for 2023, then Aaron will definitely be a background character and (hopefully) show up there :) But only if I do decide to start this all over again...

So without further ado. It's very picture heavy, sorry!
    ~~~

the end of the not-quite-a-year-long saga of Aaron Winterson
    MWfRdoNl_o.jpg
    Winterfest (dang I really should have posted this on Christmas...)
    nKkOkuQ.png
    Gt6yjIc.png
    fG5IGSG.png
    d4fL9G9.png

Winter fun
    uaoYRSq.png
    vO3ugfn.png
    QxLktU5.png
    WA3DO9L.png
    wej59cZ.png
    oi9WW1w.png
    8qoKYYb.png

A New Year Celebration (see that's a bit better timing haha)
    Many familiar faces attended!

Like Adam, who arrived and yelled at Yoshi for no reason...
    NgWvc8I.png

DJ, who also arrived and yelled at Yoshi for no reason... (and Hunter is laughing about it! o.O )
    eupUAvb.png

Ricky, who is still in beast form *rolls eyes*
    1JnlMMW.png

Here are Adam, Ricky, Aster, Elle and Robin :)
    Z1yKhiL.png

Robin's fiancee, Melissa.
    jHCpuPi.png

Inside, we have Atticus, Blue, DJ, Adonis, Hunter and Cale.
    Xz93AOp.png

And Atticus made a new friend.
    zGoi5oN.png
    laTa72k.png
    eOhhZMy.png
    egOilqr.png
    wcNvS6g.png
    YaXMujg.png
    hNNYOhw.png

Aaron got Crumplebottom'd while on a date with Hunter and I thought it was the funniest thing :joy:
    Ew1VaWH.png
    XuU2MWL.png

Atticus and Phoebe made a teen club (just like Aaron did ;) ).
    The other members are Leo Conrad (Cale's son) and Jeb Harris from Eco Lifestyle. I gave him a makeover. And yes he is still a teen in this save even though he should be the same age as Aaron, but shhhh :D
    JxocRPy.png
    cCqBnSe.png
    XJUZPbG.png
    pNO2gZw.png

Romance Festival
    8oFnnAk.png
    Of course, Aaron and Hunter had to renew their vows <3
    PipJfk4.png
    ZcpVLOF.png
    MBqNXWw.png
    00qquHD.png

But, another romance was also blossoming...
    WIekekS.png
    1CLSUY4.png
    bDNTYQD.png
    PtepUFb.png
    9ihgJoq.png
    E94QGuz.png

New skills were learned.
    U6AnERK.png
    ze5vaFU.png
    KJbYEJH.png

An urn was returned.
    RO8TXU0.png
    S22aAI9.png
    (Yup, that's the urn of the vampire that Aaron watched die from the sun in Moonwood Mill. Regan is Morwenna's niece and her only family member that actually has a house lol so I decided the urn should go to her)

Also have these pics of Aaron with Regan's new kitten haha
    CYSS2Wb.png
    6CrJYFC.png

Finally, Geekcon.
    6hWim8g.png
    mVlj4TH.png

And with that...
    FudFjJ2.png
    IRVAlUE.png
    cqmJAFw.png
    VyEmpgf.png

And just to finish up, the other aspirations Aaron completed when I played today (and made the decision to end his story)
    WFFpfqS.png
    D1BHmBl.png
    fR56aLz.png
    I just realised I never included a storyline that I was planning to include: Atticus and Phoebe's biological parents, and if they were going to try find out who they are or were. It doesn't really make a whole lot of difference in the grand scheme of things, but I'll have their identities under a spoiler anyway.
    This is their mother: Keisha McCarthy, cousin to Morgan Fyres, granddaughter of Hunter's older brother Seamus (so Atticus and Phoebe are biologically related to Hunter in a very roundabout way lol)
    i6k9OOG.png

And their father...
    You may recognise this guy from February...
    IlPG2h9.png

Final Traits
    190VC1G.png
    IDPhDMA.png

Final Skills
    IPHyiuF.png
    qpa7QBA.png

And A Little Extra...
    Way back in October, I made a throwaway save to turn Aaron into a vampire and draft his look for the Forgotten Hollow month (which is obviously not happening anymore lol). I also used this save to get my Halloween avatar:
    OExuNIQ.png
    Hs5ssoB.png
    (I know I used one or maybe both of these lol)

wLarlAQ.png
    EJpQACE.png

And in that save... I was morbidly curious so...
    hEQXuHE.png

...I allowed this to happen.
    juPbktp.png

I did say ages ago that I'd never let Aaron and Hunter have biological children together, but I made an exception just this once (besides, this was the result of 5% risky :joy: )
    ydbGwL7.png

A baby boy was born! His name is Julian Winterson :)
    qcalzGi.png
    rfKRYut.png
    PCjMyIb.png
    TwQ4pK3.png
    XgHjxLU.png

And honestly he is way more handsome than I ever expected him to be!
    The game decided he should have heterochromia when he aged up to toddler so I just ran with it.
    6uie0v0.png
    SPeEVzj.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Karababy52
    I need to start this off by saying a massive thank you for creating this challenge. Completing it (well, attempting to complete lol) alongside everyone else on this thread has truly been the most fun I've had playing TS4, ever! Even though I didn't quite see the challenge all the way through to the end, I count what I did manage to finish as an absolute win, because all the things I discovered and finding new ways to play, as well as really immersing myself and my sims in each world, just really enriches the game so much and I don't think I would have ever done this had it not been for this really awesome community your challenge fostered on this thread here. It's been really lovely reading along with Cale's story (you know how much I love him hehe) and reading your thoughts on my story with Aaron, so thank you SO much for all of your comments. <3

~~~
    I'd ordinarily do replies here but I'm way too tired right now haha. I do really appreciate your comments though, of course!
    Although I do want to say something about Morwenna:
    Hi Kristopher and Morwenna. She looks a bit sad, poor thing
    I'm pretty sure she's sad because she was just standing at her own grave, mourning herself :joy:
    Poor Aaron! I would've thought he was Level 10 in handiness by now
    He did have level 10! I think it was just a really weird glitch, because he was trying to repair an electronic (I think it was a TV) outside, and the game though it was raining (it wasn't) so it kept breaking as he repaired it and he got fried o.O

~~~

Dec 8: Gotta love that Cale proposed in his sweatpants ;) Very romantic :joy:
    I have a big stupid smile on my face just seeing how happy Cale is!
    Congrats to these two, but we all knew it was inevitable ;)
    And that final pic of the crescent moon is so perfect <3

Kava Party part 1 (Dec 9):
    Haha Adam looks a bit apprehensive about his kava in this one :joy:
    KZp8eIa.png
    Then he looks a bit TOO happy :D
    YxXegml.png

Oh good grief, hello me. Yeah, I think she's just bored, but I mean I've definitely looked like that after a few drinks HAHA
    I think a few updates ago CJ showed up without his beard and body hair, and in this update he still doesn't have it o.O Weird!
    I invited Acacia on purpose to see how she and Colt get along. Doesn't look very promising at the moment.
    Oh no! Ah well, she definitely can't compete with that smoking hot mermaid that Colt meets in the future so this doesn't bother me :joy:
    CJ and Acacia giving each other the eye? They're both the same age so perhaps they'd be a better match.
    Oh? Hmm... well CJ is very handsome too so I'm definitely not opposed ;) (if it ever came to that, I know you've finished the challenge for now :) )
    Dang, now I want apple pie!

Dec 12: Congrats to you and Cale for finishing Beach Life! And (essentially) the challenge overall too!

I don't have many more comments for specific updates, but of course Donna is gorgeous, as are all of your sims, and like I said before my simself definitely can NOT compete with her LOL. Loving that gradient in her hair, it's so perfect for a mermaid!

@RememberJoy
    Big congratulations for finishing the challenge!
    It's been great reading Adam's story, with all its twists and turns and your hilarious commentary, and it was really fun revisiting each month with your highlight collages for December 31st and remembering just how it all started.

I also have to say that Pax's partner Cora is absolutely beautiful! He's a lucky guy ;)
    Very sad to see Kitty and Kipper pass on though :cry: (and that sucks that they never came out as ghosts for Adam to finish the aspiration!)

@Ellupelluellu
    Hehe I love your update for Aaron and Jacob's apartment!
    Look at those handsome boys! <3
    "Do I have time to get my groceries from store??" :joy::joy:
    Of course, woohoo is top priority :D
    "This cutie is a girl!"
    "How do you know? Did you look under its skirt?"
    "Silly! It.."
    "Just kidding"
    HAHAHA! Gold :joy:

~~~

Ah, finishing up with Oona I see. I did download her and Sean so I can put them in my OMOWOY save if I join next year :)
    Great shots of Oona in the Magic Realm, especially love the daily pic for Day 40!
    Also Jon and Oona both look great in pink ;)

Day 43: Aww, poor Bob having to go to the vet lol. But it's his own fault really :joy: Reminds me of Windenburg when Aaron and Hunter's dog fought squirrels all the freaking time :D

@SoulGal7
    Oh wow, twins! Congrats to Dylan and Morgan!
    Ooh, I love the name Marrock, I kinda want to steal it :D
    They both look great!
    Is Dylan's hair the black/grey colour? If so, the game probably tried to give that swatch to Minsi, but couldn't since it isn't an option for toddler sims. If that's not the case, then I have no idea haha.

@LegacySims2017
    Is Cale a vampire in your gameplay?
    Yup, he is haha. Walking through walls must be a super secretive vampire power, I don't think I've seen Hunter do that :joy:

~~~

Oct 30: Congrats Cale for besting Adam! Poor Adam though - Cale defeated Adam in a magic duel in my game when they were both spellcasters in March :D

Oh, and... (even though it's already the 2nd where I am...)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! :smiley:
    This has been a wonderful challenge and journey to go on with all of you, and good luck to anyone participating in 2023!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top