Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Aspiration Challenge :)

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @PunkandProud love the pic of the yamacan <3

@Llandros2012 less of chance of seaweed is always a good thing LOL
  • Options
    PunkandProudPunkandProud Posts: 56 Member
    @Llandros2012 Thank you. I've never seen it before, so I wondered if it was something new lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    So, I've been enjoying gameplay abit too much and forgot to take screenshots. Here's a few I got so far....Madison now lives in the city with..
    Her Kitty cat Sam! (not really a cat person in RL, but I love this little guy).

BzCQWak.png

And, Her doggo, Starr!
    DbW3QqN.png

Madison is also in her second term of Uni. here she is studying at home. (Idk why Akira is there. He comes over to just sit in the bedroom).
    Z2gYjqQ.png
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    edited September 2023
    So I finished my Aspiration Legacy Challenge. These are the final members of my Aspiration Legacy Household. There are other members of the legacy still alive, but they moved out after they retired from the challenge.

Cammy is arguably the nerdiest member of the dynasty. Born in the legacy family, she completed the Whiz Kid aspiration as a child, then she started the Nerd Brain aspiration when she aged up to teen. After spending most of her teens up to her eyeballs in engineering, she started the Renaissance Sim aspiration towards the end of high school, with an emphasis on mental skills. As a young adult, she was an astronaut, then a scientist, then an E-sports gamer. She retired from the challenge when she completed Renaissance Sim later in her young adulthood. She continued to live in the legacy household because her husband was still completing his aspirations.
    Cammy-Nerd-Brain.png

Daisuke (right) is the ultimate family man. He joined the legacy family when he married Cammy and was immediately assigned the Soulmate aspiration. He and Cammy went on a honeymoon to Granite Falls, along with her brother Terence, who was working on the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration at the time. This might sound like three's a crowd, but Terence actually spent the whole time outside foraging for plants and bugs. Meanwhile back in their cabin, Daisuke and Cammy zipped through the first three levels of his Soulmate aspiration ;). Later on, after their twins were born, Daisuke started the Successful Lineage aspiration. Once he completed Soulmate, he picked up the Super Parent aspiration as well. He finished Super Parent when their son Jacob (left) aged up to Young Adult. It took him much longer to finish Successful Lineage, since he had to wait for Jacob to reach the top of his career. His other son, Tom, was an anti-capitalist canine (Wildfang Renegade), so Tom wasn't going to do that. Successful Lineage was the last aspiration finished.
    Daisuke-the-Family-Man.png

Jacob completed Creative Genius aspiration as a child before starting the final aspiration on the list, World Famous Celebrity. He achieved his fame through the social media career, as well as posting painting videos independently.
    Jacob-Celebrity.png
    Post edited by Eleri on
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    @PunkandProud you are doing so well, love your kitty Sam, he is so cute <3 Akira sure loves visiting sims in my game as well, he gets around LOL. I usually lock my sims uni rooms so that only they can use it, then I can have them study in peace and quiet :D

@Eleri congratualtions on completing your aspirations legacy challenge :)
  • Options

Madison has finally completed her degree in Fine Arts and will be becoming a spellcaster the next time I load my game. For now a aspiration update and few random screenshots I found. (I can't remember why I took them, ugh.)

4O5uMvp.png

Cassandra aged up to Elder and decided boxing would be a good hobby.
    Re0v2v7.png

Malcolm also aged up and celebrated with a pair of earrings!
    41WtRO5.png

Dude, put some clothes on! It's the middle of winter, you're gonna freeze to death!!
    ZqkE9Wb.png

Sorry, about the lack of Madison in this update. I don't seem to have taken any :(
    (lots of cat spam though).
  • Options
    seems I messed up the spoiler...(those shots were supposed to be in there.) Oh, well, I'm still learning. lol
  • Options
    aweSim update @PunkandProud . Love the determination on elder Cassandra's face while boxing. For the spoilers you have to highlight your link and then select the spoiler option like you did. Whatever links and wording you have highlighted will then be in the spoiler tab ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    update time.. Madison has completed quite a few aspirations...I haven't taken screenshots of some of them because I found them a little dull.
    Becoming a spellcaster..
    b5UEVCk.png

Getting some training..
    KyCDzRD.png

Fabricating..
    zsQVhF2.png

Knitting..
    skBRdmS.png

and now we have entered the world of...
    EPYORD8.png

the werewolf!!!

I also thought I'd put the two new aspirations after the nectar making one, as they seem to fit there than after the family ones.
  • Options
    Yay you got the spoilers right this time :) I must say I got bored of taking screenshots as well, I much rather wanted to just get through the aspiration and get it done LOL. So don't feel pressured to interrupt your gameplay for screenies. I should probably one day update the aspiration chart for easier play again, but I basically just added the new ones as they came out with new packs, so feel free to move away from my chart if its easier :) You are doing very well, congratulations on all the ones you completed so far ;) Love your last pic, it is a what is going on look LOL
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    there are two new aspirations in Home Chef Hustle btw
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    kusurusu wrote: »
    there are two new aspirations in Home Chef Hustle btw

Ooof we will have to squeeze them in somewhere too. I did not even look at aspirations of the new pack yet. Thanks for the heads up <3
  • Options

Only the Family ones left to do...and now things are hectic...
    vHB79uH.png

Madison fought Greg and won!!
    GP94cwy.png

Liking Akira's new look.. Also on a date with Madison
    PZ7S1Ed.png

Introducing Daisy-Mae.. Madison is not happy about learning the horse riding skill..
    riGyeR3.png

and here's Bluebell..
    WsZAXpo.png

Making unpleasantly- Pleasant waffles for the Appliance Whizz aspiration
    FS8sN9m.png

When you try to sell pizza for the Market Magnate aspiration, and the only ones to show up are Daisy-Mae and a chicken...
    aIvzrAY.png

Madison proposed, Salim said yes!!
    gvPRBjb.png

Not liking the look of that baby bump...
    Yp2EHJz.png

OMG!! TRIPLETS!!! send help
    ujNUnCq.png

Introducing ....Callen, Kolby and Cassidy!!
    1rEBqNs.png
    ZEZsAEf.png
    sqBCAjt.png
  • Options
    @PunkandProud 62 aspirations in just two weeks? wow that's fast - how much time did you spend with her each day?
  • Options
    @kusurusu 64 if you count the two new ones. I'm laid up at the moment, I've had alot of tests at the hospital which has left me practically bed ridden. So I play on and off all day at the moment. Hence the speed though it.
  • Options
    AweSim work there @PunkandProud :) Akira is looking good there. I guess the horse and the chicken wanted some pizza LOL Oooof no surprises that triplets popped out of that pregnant belly it is huge !!! :o I do hope you will be up on your feet soon, I do understand how it feels te be tested and prodded. Thankfully for me that ended about a month ago and now I am awaiting surgery early next year and then hopefully all will be well with the world again. I do wish the same for you. Big hugs from New Zealand <3
  • Options

Thank you for your kind words @mcrudd. I have fibromyalgia after being crushed between two horses (I used to be a Jockey), so it's pretty much a endless loop, but we play the cards we are delt and life goes on!

on to the end of my challenge, and it's been fun. Only one shot, but we all know how kids grow up anyhow.
    Madison lays back and reflects on her life, she seems quite pleased with all she has accomplished.
    FehJ7Mx.png

Thank you for following along.
  • Options
    Super duper congratulations on completing the aspiration challenge @PunkandProud :) So sorry to hear what happened with the horses, I do hope your pain subsides over time <3 I enjoyed reading along with your challenges, I have a few others if you would like to try another while you are still laid up <3
  • Options
    just found out sona became a supersim (i.e. all skills/aspirations) when defeating the mother in strangerville
  • Options
    kusurusu wrote: »
    just found out sona became a supersim (i.e. all skills/aspirations) when defeating the mother in strangerville

congratulations, so sorry for the late reply, I got covid and was very sick for quite a while
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    @mcrudd glad you're back and feeling better. 😊
  • Options
    @mcrudd glad you're back and feeling better. 😊

aww thankies <3
  • Options
    How many satisfaction points do your Sims have? Mine's currently at 147K.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    When did this post get moved? Too bad, it missed some posts because it was so sneakily deviated to another part of the forum.
    Callisto tackled the Home Chef Hustle aspirations. Now onwards toward horse ranch.
    DpJi1AM.png
    llyuME5.png

@kusurusu I am currently at 205.965 This is with 60 aspirations done but also accumulated turing various holidays.

@mcrudd Your new checklist (already posted in august, oops) looks really nice.

• Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    When did this post get moved? Too bad, it missed some posts because it was so sneakily deviated to another part of the forum.
    @mcrudd Your new checklist (already posted in august, oops) looks really nice.

I noticed that a lot of my threads got moved over the last few months, most of them were in the general discussion and packs discussion section for years but still got moved, its all goods, I still got a notification if someone posted so could hunt them down LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top