Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A curious question about werewolves

Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I know I REALLY want werewolves, but is it a popular desire? I would like to know how many simmers would love to see werewolves implemented in a similar way they did vampires?
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

A curious question about werewolves 189 votes

Yes!
47%
Goldmoldaralan650111Celticgamer0nekotlcMLadyAzzeraPlayerSinger2010TheLibrarySimasimbsimUmbralFlowerAnmirlaJadedJaneIObelleSavorySageWyrrenfruitsbasket101Amj1995tiranakiTheGreatGorlonJerrelloKhrisstyne 89 votes
Yes, but...
13%
YunaIsb917BabykittyjadedrakharisadamzaidOnverserWaytoomanyUIDsMovotti100LilDreamsVentusMattTinyWhiteThangBloodWolfSavage_natalieAuroraskiesRememberJoyTomasGrizzlySimmer517AngeliqueAdelaidePlumbeebSimmingal 25 votes
I don't really care.
21%
hotwheelsjillKita5399Sara1010PdanacnbrettTheSpotted_CelanorbretonMariefoxprice83alanmichael1cmbaker16BluelleYautjagirlAquariusMomtaydevkiwi84wormofthebookbixtersRenato10Eleos2095EnkiSchmidtMDianaSims 41 votes
No, but...
2%
SimpatsyannbabajaynefriendlysimmersldmarkoSthenastia 5 votes
No!
15%
Bluebeard45JueJueMeteoraStormsimgirl1010g01denswanluthienrisingDarkLady2788akaniki0ToriemlmeadowsmannannaRifftraxRulesDoloresGreyblur0seOldeseadoggelunaoddityDestin2016ZiafarHearts4uMareah 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yes, but...
    I totally need them for my rival vampires but We need zombies 😭😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    No, but...
    No I don’t want them, but I know other people do. I would be happy for those people if the pack got made.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I don't really care.
    I don’t mind either way. There are other things that I want in the game more but if they were added I don’t think I would be bothered.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I don't really care.
    I rarely ever play with occults, so it's not something I'm personally hoping for. But, if they do come I'm ok with that too because I know a lot of people want them.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Yes!
    When they do, I hope that they add the toggle so that the super strict realism player who bought the pack because of build buy object and cas wont complain about Werewolves until it got nerfed, just like Maxis did to Vampires.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I don't really care.
    izecson wrote: »
    When they do, I hope that they add the toggle so that the super strict realism player who bought the pack because of build buy object and cas wont complain about Werewolves until it got nerfed, just like Maxis did to Vampires.

Yeah and while they’re at it add a toggle for vampires too and un-nerf them. My vampires are boring now.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    No!
    No more other life states until you free the aliens.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Yes, but...
    Larger world than Glimmerbrook, please, and with at least one large (50x50 or more) lot.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yes!
    Yes, My spell caster/Simself Mason, his Best friend Tyrion is suppose to be a Werewolf.
    So Yeah is an essential pack for me. I have the story all written out, and this is what I need.

First things first!
    Pre Werewolf Game Pack Patch:
    Moon Phases, There are 8 Moon phases to deal with.
    moon-phases-realistic-vector-20045158.jpg
    each Night will be a different moon phase.
    Example If you start a New Save (Where the moon phase starts is up to the devs this is just an example):
    Sun. New Moon
    Mon. Waxing Crescent
    Tue. First Quarter
    Wed. Waxing Gibbous
    Thu. Full Moon (Werewolf Shift)
    Fri. Waning Gibbous
    Sat. Third Quarter
    Sun. waning Crescent
    Mon. New Moon
    *Repeat cycle*

Beginner werewolves will Shift every Full Moon, and occasionally/rarely/randomly shift Nights before or after the full moon as well so watch out! As the full moon draws nearer, Day by Day/Night by Night, Werewolves will feel an Adrenaline rush, and it will show in their emotions, +Tense to a +Very Tense Moodlet
    and will impact their other emotions as well.

Realm of Magic Patch
    I suppose it would be foolish to think there would be New Spells but...
    I'd like to See at least 2 new spells.
    Curse of Lycan (Alchemical Potion/Hex or Spell) - Turning Humans into Werewolves.
    Or at least an Update to Minionize. I think if you turn a Werewolf or Vampire into a Minion you should be able to command them to turn and use their powers, as if they were your pet. Also Using this spell on a werewolf or even the Deliriate spell, would work to keep a werewolf calm during a full moon. I Definitely want this to be a thing because like I said the reason why My Spell caster and Werewolf are friends is because of this. They keep each other in check in all things, especially during a full moon. My spell caster would take to his friend's house, Mansion really, and cast a a spell that amounts to Deliriate and the werewolf would be calm and docile, however it's not ensured control. Sometimes the wolf is strong enough to resist the magic, and break the spell, and breaking out of the house and go on a rampage.

In terms of CAS
    Player can choose to have a permanent werewolf form or a Human and A Werewolf form.
    Note: If Player chooses to have the default two forms Sims will only Shift Every other Nights (Each full moon)
    Human Form - They look like their average Human self.
    Werewolf Form at a basic starting Level This should be a good concept for werewolves:
    rachael-leone-image-11.jpg?1540580823
    Of course Minus the Blood/Plasma, but more ripped clothing...

I would like more 18th-19th century clothing or 1920s-1940s Clothing.
    My werewolves Story Starts in 1850 I want to do a French Revolution or a Great Gatsby theme.
    Although I'm all for like, Medieval Viking furniture. Wolf pelts, bear pelts, deer, bear, wolf head mounts, like you would see in a Hunting lodge! I'm flexible in those areas. (Oooh what if when a Werewolf dies, thy turn into a mount instead of a urn/tombstone!)

Traits: I'd Like to See Loyal and Adventurous
    Loyal Sims always have their Best Friend's backs... Fronts, sides. They're always there for you! Kind of clingy, Stalkerish, but it's sweet in an endearing way. (Loyal Sims have the power to break into Friend's Houses no matter if the for is locked they will find a way! Even if they have to scale a three story building to get up to your bedroom window.)

Adventurous Sims are always down to go out, take a Hike in the woods, at anytime. It could be midnight during a full moon, and the sim is down to go, Risk and Danger are their middle names.

Live Mode
    At the Starting Level, Werewolves should be somewhat of a Handful, but gameplay and Earning Werewolf Experience Points should help the player build & gain control their werewolf better, and Unlock new interactions with other werewolves, and other Life States.

Werewolf Strengths
    By default, werewolves are Stronger, faster than the Average sim. They Have a Strong immune system So sickness is out of the question and are capable of Healing faster. They Have Heightened senses, So they can see, hear, smell, feel things coming, it's hard to scare them.

Level I(Omega)
    Strength I - Werewolf with win fights against the average sim, and Stands equal to Fledgling/Minor Vampires
    Agility I - Werewolf becomes a faster runner and swimmer than the average sim.
    Endurance I - A neat little power, Werewolves are sponges, they can endure fire, harsh weather, electrocution, longer than the average sim. Even extreme emotions.
    Control I - Sim is barely able to control themselves During a full moon.
    Howl I - Let out a yelp that make most Dogs cringe from embarrassment. Even yipping chihuahuas pity you. (No one will heed your call out of fear of being seen with your werewolf)

Level II(Beta)
    Strength II - Werewolf with win fights against the average sim, and Stands equal to Master/Prime Vampires
    Agility II - Sim can run faster in the rain and snow, against the wind and under hot and cold conditions.
    Endurance II - Power up, werewolves Can now take on the burden of other's pain. simply by making physical contact. Holding their hands/embracing them the werewolf can absorb their physical and emotional pain. creating relief for the person they took it from. (Basically werewolves give amazing hugs and rapidly remove all negative buffs)
    Control II - Sim Is able to control themselves during a full moon. Even on days/nights that aren't a full moon.
    Howl II - Let out a decent howl, that's more respectable. Werewolves around will come to your aid.

Level III (Alpha)
    Strength III - Werewolf with win fights against the average sim, and Stands equal to grand master Vampires
    Agility III - run across the neighborhood and back in seconds, no matter the environmental conditions
    Endurance III - Werewolf can endure all physical and emotional pain, and can resist Mind Control spells.
    Control III - Sim Is able to shift at anytime they want. Even on days/nights that aren't a full moon.
    Howl III - Let out a bellowing howl to the moon, making those around you tremble
    The Bite - Your werewolf holds the Power to Bite and turn other Sims into werewolves
    Beast Form - For those Like Me, who want their Werewolves to be more Awesome!
    However there could be two options More Man Like or more Wolf Like.
    I'd love a combination of the two, Like when the Beast is Idle, they stand on their hind legs. but you can have options when you click on the sim, to "Always move on all Fours."
    (There's a Beauty and the Beast Chapter in my Sim's story arch and basically I need this form!)
    werewolf-comparison.jpg

Werewolf Weaknesses - Similar to vampires with every 3 Strengths you must choose a weakness.
    Impulsive Canine Disorder (ICD) - Makes the Werewolf Behave more Dog like. Werewolves with ICD find it difficult to not play fetch whenever someone throws a ball. Imagine you're with your actual pet in the park, playing fetch or what have you, and all of a Sudden this full grown man randomly joins in! Werewolves with ICD are more open to belly rubs, even from strangers, and random children/toddlers, Werewolves without ICD, You have to have a Strong relationship like be their Best friends or Lover for them to let you do it, and enjoy it. Werewolves with ICD may Sniff friends, family and random strangers inappropriately. Werewolves may mark their scent on Friends and Family if they don't like

Lunatic - the Moon is driving you mad isn't it? You're losing control. Do you even remember what happened the night of your last shift? That poor boy

Weakened Senses - Disables Werewolf Senses (conflicts with Endurance perks/sim scares easily)

Weakened Immunity - Conflicts with healing abilities

Lost Humanity - Locks Sim in Werewolf/Beast form, never able to turn back no matter the moon phase or how much they were able to control their shift.

And This is where my Beauty and the Beast Story comes into play. The werewolf that Lost his humanity and spent decades on his own, locked up in his family Mansion, he is my Tyrion's father, Caleb. Tyrion's Mother Giselle, went to her best friend, My simself's Enchantress mother, Julia, to help find a spell that could help Caleb regain his humanity.
    They succeed, Get married and have 6 Children, Aiden, Cain, Wren, Orion, Bryan, and Tyrion
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Yes, but...
    please no sims 3 like werewolves. I hated the shapeshifted style and the interactions that made them behave like dogs...
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Yes!
    I'd love to have real Werewolves this time, with snouts and claws and tails! No more Wolfmen, please.

And Happy Haunts, and Fae creatures, and Zombies and Dragons. And Superheroes.

Please and thank you. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I don't really care.
    What makes me no want them that much, in the sims game is that they cant really be what there like in films they are too violent for a pgi 12 game 😂, they would be just like a human dog which is more of a joke of them lol, if they do however add them and make them even better than before than yes I'd be happy for them coming back, I personal think that supernatural isnt going too be that big on the sims 4, unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if werewolves and fairies dont make a return on the sims 4
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes!
    I so want my Werewolves & Moonlight Falls in Sims 4.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yes!
    Yes to Werewolves, including a Ranking system and ways to form a wolf pack, similar to the GT club system but with unique werebeast interactions.

Depending on their rank the sim could unlock different ways to shape-shift from Wolfman to Wolf.

At Alpha the sim would be able to transform into a fully formed wolf and unlock unique ways to communicate with their kitten or golden retriever, if you have cats & dogs installed that is...
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Yes!

This, so much this!
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2020
    I don't really care.
    I love occults. Werewolves haven’t grabbed me in previous incarnations of the Sims series, but if they’re more like vampires or spellcasters rather than mermaids or aliens, I’d be intrigued.

However if that’s far down the list, fine by me too. I’d rather them take their time and give everyone what they want when it comes to werewolves rather than just throw it out for the sake of having more occult Sims.
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!
  • Options
    AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    I don't really care.
    Yes to Werewolves, including a Ranking system and ways to form a wolf pack, similar to the GT club system but with unique werebeast interactions.

“Who are we?
    “Werewolves not swear-wolves.”

I would buy the pack day one, if I could have dorky werewolves who’s sheer joy in life comes from annoying the plum out of the local vampire squad.
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Yes, but...
    Heck yeah to werewolves, or just any other occult at this point!

If they do decide to add a werewolf game pack, please don't let it be another Forgotten Hollow 2.0, because I've always felt like they did the vampires dirty by giving them such a small world. Honestly, the world just felt like an afterthought.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    No, but...
    Not a fan of werewolves myself, but I know how popular they are, and if a pack had other things that interest me, like a neighborhood, I would still buy it.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yes, but...
    For me I chose yes, but... as I want the occults series to be properly finished but fairies are more important to me.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yes, but...
    Sharonia wrote: »

Yeah and while they’re at it add a toggle for vampires too and un-nerf them. My vampires are boring now.

And while they're at it they can un-nerf spellcasters aswell so they actually exist in the main game :s
  • Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Yes, but...
    Yes, 100%. But I'd like it if they added a toggle for the non-occult players, and also I want them to have a power ranking system like Spellcasters and Vampires do, not just pre-set powers like Mermaids and Aliens.

And it'd be great if they could weave in some interconnection with the vampires pack, with rivalries and such. They won't, though.
    banner.png
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    No, but...
    no unless they include toggles in game options to turn them off
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I don't really care.
    Yes, 100%. But I'd like it if they added a toggle for the non-occult players, and also I want them to have a power ranking system like Spellcasters and Vampires do, not just pre-set powers like Mermaids and Aliens.

And it'd be great if they could weave in some interconnection with the vampires pack, with rivalries and such. They won't, though.

But why would you buy a pack for werewolves if you dont want them, my guess is, if they are going too bring werewolves it will be a pack with just them in it, it's the same with vampires, yet some people bought that pack not wanting vampires then ruined the gameplay for people that wanted them by complaining