Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Patch Tomorrow? ( Speculation )

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
I am wondering if we will be getting anything for Tomorrow since it is a Thursday? If so I am wondering what else could be added in then before the Vampire Pack for the 24th of Jan.
Does anyone else might have a guess as to if we are getting anything more for tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    That patch was probably the latch for vampires. I have seen vampire related stuff everywhere I nthe game from type of death to achievements
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    That patch was probably the latch for vampires. I have seen vampire related stuff everywhere I nthe game from type of death to achievements

I am thinking that we will get something tomorrow, I am still going to hope for it, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    @BlueBlack007 its a possibility but I think everythin needed for vampires apart from the actual pack is in there now. I dont think there needs to be another patch unless there's an emergency patch for bugs
  • Options
    @BlueBlack007 its a possibility but I think everythin needed for vampires apart from the actual pack is in there now. I dont think there needs to be another patch unless there's an emergency patch for bugs

Maybe, but I will still wait and see, thank you, they might just surprise us again, never say never , :)
  • Options
    @BlueBlack007 true, they certainly surprised us with toddlers
  • Options
    @BlueBlack007 true, they certainly surprised us with toddlers

Yup they sure did, I was so shocked I almost passed out, :)
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I read somewhere a screenshot of a guru saying there won't be another patch before the GP, but I've no idea where the post is.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I read somewhere a screenshot of a guru saying there won't be another patch before the GP, but I've no idea where the post is.

Aw I hope that is not true, tomorrow though would be a good time to add something else before the pack comes out , since it is a Thursday when they usually come out with things, so I will just wait and see, Crosses everything even Eyes, :)
    P.S. I am still hoping they add stuff like a Crypt or more graveyard stuff, :)
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    The last patch is the patch for Vampires (you can tell that since the they've added Vampires to filters in CAS and build mode). In fact some YouTubers already have the pack & are playing it now.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    elelunicy wrote: »
    The last patch is the patch for Vampires (you can tell that since the they've added Vampires to filters in CAS and build mode). In fact some YouTubers already have the pack & are playing it now.

Aw what a waste of a good Thursday then, oh well, I guess I will wait and see if they do anything for tomorrow just the same, it may be something other then a patch, never know, thanks much appreciated.
    Sorry had to fix a line, did not want to say same thing again, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    I am wondering if we will be getting anything for Tomorrow since it is a Thursday? If so I am wondering what else could be added in then before the Vampire Pack for the 24th of Jan.
    Does anyone else might have a guess as to if we are getting anything more for tomorrow?

No SimGuruMegs said there won't be another patch before Vampires comes out. The toddler patch was it since it also added some skintones,eyes etc for the GP.

Hopefully we'll get a Trailer and Blog tomorrow on Forgotten Hollow.
  • Options

No SimGuruMegs said there won't be another patch before Vampires comes out. The toddler patch was it since it also added some skintones,eyes etc for the GP.

Hopefully we'll get a Trailer and Blog tomorrow on Forgotten Hollow.

I hope so, thanks , :)
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member

some youtubers actually already leaked it to torrent sites. The wish to refuse being a yarrr is strong in this one, but it really pulls my strings that if I wanted to cheat I could be playing stuff for free right now, while if I want to be a loyal customer I have to wait 5 more days to give them my money ;_;
  • Options
    mirta000 wrote: »

some youtubers actually already leaked it to torrent sites. The wish to refuse being a yarrr is strong in this one, but it really pulls my strings that if I wanted to cheat I could be playing stuff for free right now, while if I want to be a loyal customer I have to wait 5 more days to give them my money ;_;

No Some youtubers got an early copy so they can review it for us Monday and do livestreams. Most of the ones I know say they can't talk about it till Monday because their under an embargo. I've heard nothing about torrent sites getting it. They got their copy from EA.
  • Options

No Some youtubers got an early copy so they can review it for us Monday and do livestreams. Most of the ones I know say they can't talk about it till Monday because their under an embargo. I've heard nothing about torrent sites getting it. They got their copy from EA.

I was watching a UK Streamer earlier on Twitch who said her stream would be late cause She wont get hers early, like she has to buy it when it comes out, so I guess it is not free for all of them.
  • Options

I was watching a UK Streamer earlier on Twitch who said her stream would be late cause She wont get hers early, like she has to buy it when it comes out, so I guess it is not free for all of them.

Only certain people got one. I know Rory Plays The Sims,Iron Seagull and Lazy Gamer got an early copy and most likely so did Rachybop,Delegracy and The Sims Supply.
  • Options

Only certain people got one. I know Rory Plays The Sims,Iron Seagull and Lazy Gamer got an early copy and most likely so did Rachybop,Delegracy and The Sims Supply.

Awesome I will make sure to put Twitch on Monday then to find out what they did, thanks.
  • Options

Awesome I will make sure to put Twitch on Monday then to find out what they did, thanks.

Looking forward to Lazy Gamer's Review Monday.
  • Options

Looking forward to Lazy Gamer's Review Monday.

I will check that one out as well, besides My regulars, thanks.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member

In order for it to appear on torrents someone has to upload it.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

In order for it to appear on torrents someone has to upload it.

You probably just saw a fake torrent. I highly doubt someone would just leak it.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    I doubted there would be a patch since everythin is in there
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

Zerbu got a copy too.
  • Options
    I will make sure to watch the twitch streams for them before the pack comes out, cause I can not see enough of them, :)
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Zerbu got a copy too.

Oh wow, is that just because he makes mods or does he also do reviews? It would be handy if Deaderpool got an early copy. xD