Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,685 Member
    Morgyn: Cauldron Mac and Cheese. I know, it's just macaroni and cheese prepared in a cauldron. But you've never had mac and cheese until you've had it prepared in a huge iron pot that magically bubbles for days without burning or spoiling it. The longer it sits, the better it tastes!

It's either that, or Smudge, my cat. I guess it's my cat.

What's the worst job you ever had?
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited June 2023
    Vilkis: It was more of a desperate gig than a job, but I had exhausted all my saved money and was slowly starving, so I played guitar and sung for days near the library and bar, hoping someone would tip me. My guitar was beat up and scratched from my wolf transformations, and my fingers started bleeding from strumming so much since I didn’t have a pick. I lost my voice for days afterwards as well.
    I’m so happy I can support myself now.

Hecate: Babysitting kids. They kept trying to steal my hearing aids. When people ask me why I don’t want kids, I tell them it’s because of those little gremlins.

Zephr: I’ve had to do a lot of things to climb out of poverty. None have been what I wanted, or pleasant, and I’m far too embarrassed to admit my problems to Vilkis. I love her but I feel she’s too good for me. She has her entire life figured out already, I feel. I don’t.
    She has a degree and we aren’t even 20 yet. Already working on books to publish, and still finds the time to care for her farm animals and practice hobbies.

…Anyways…, right now I’m a vet intern. I’m not sure how I landed it anyways, but it just isn’t for me. My passion is botany, and has been my entire life, much like Vilkis’ has been writing and bird watching. But nobody wants to hire a botanist or florist, and it wouldn’t even bring me out of poverty anyways. So I’ll have to settle for another depressing job that I’ll slave away at my entire life. But at least it might put food on the table.

Who’s the closest to you?

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Apricus wrote: »
    Vilkis: It was more of a desperate gig than a job, but I had exhausted all my saved money and was slowly starving, so I played guitar and sung for days near the library and bar, hoping someone would tip me. My guitar was beat up and scratched from my wolf transformations, and my fingers started bleeding from strumming so much since I didn’t have a pick. I lost my voice for days afterwards as well.
    I’m so happy I can support myself now.

Hecate: Babysitting kids. They kept trying to steal my hearing aids. When people ask me why I don’t want kids, I tell them it’s because of those little gremlins.

Zephr: I’ve had to do a lot of things to climb out of poverty. None have been what I wanted, or pleasant, and I’m far too embarrassed to admit my problems to Vilkis. I love her but I feel she’s too good for me. She has her entire life figured out already, I feel. I don’t.
    She has a degree and we aren’t even 20 yet. Already working on books to publish, and still finds the time to care for her farm animals and practice hobbies.

…Anyways…, right now I’m a vet intern. I’m not sure how I landed it anyways, but it just isn’t for me. My passion is botany, and has been my entire life, much like Vilkis’ has been writing and bird watching. But nobody wants to hire a botanist or florist, and it wouldn’t even bring me out of poverty anyways. So I’ll have to settle for another depressing job that I’ll slave away at my entire life. But at least it might put food on the table.

Who’s the closest to you?

Olivia: Mum – because she lets me use her car.

What’s your favourite car brand?
  • Options
    zenrensimmerzenrensimmer Posts: 27 Member
    Valetina: None, I can't fit all of my kids in one. (two sets of twins and one on the way)

Who's your favorite sim?
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Too many sims to name: Makoa!

What's your favorite activity to do out of the house?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    zenrensimmerzenrensimmer Posts: 27 Member
    I like to go to festivals.

What color do you dislike the most?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,351 Member
    Daniel Reed: Black. It's not because of the color itself, but the people who wear it. A person in a suit 'n tie is generally bad news.

Gavin Reed: Pink, hands down!

Daniel: You don't know if you dislike pink. You dislike girly things, and we were raised knowing pink is girly, but we never had a chance to discover what we think of the color outside that context.

Gavin: So what was your reasoning for disliking black again...?

Do you like Green?
  • Options
    Simselves: I love green! It brings out my eyes!

Would you rather play video games or dance?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    Morgyn: Dancings fun. Video games are literally the only thing I enjoy at Geekfest. Usually I bail and go to the karaoke bar. Now That I love!

What’s your best trait?
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    (You have to remember that I'm a serial restarter)

Several sims: I know that it's a basic trait, but one of my best is creative! I love painting and music (instrumental and vocal), even knitting. It's so much fun that I often make a career or side hustle out of it!

What's your fave world?
  • Options
    potatofriesljpotatofrieslj Posts: 43 New Member
    Willow: It's probably Willow Creek, because it's the same name as mine! Also, it's super pretty, and I have lived there my whole life!
  • Options
    potatofriesljpotatofrieslj Posts: 43 New Member
    Oop didn't put my question :)

Do you believe in love at first sight?
  • Options
    Daniel Reed: Maybe? At first I couldn't really stand Gavin when I started out at the police station, but even though we disliked each other, there was an undeniable bond that kept pulling us towards each other.

Bicycle or aqua zipper?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,761 Member
    Ikkanu: Um, I can't ride either and would be terrified to do so but I'll pick land bike because at least I don't have to fear being run over by one of those when I'm swimming!

What music do you like?
  • Options
    Electronica! By far! And I like to dj too!

Do you like a bigger house or a smaller house?
  • Options
    Harry Bigfoot: I live in a one room hut. I like it.

What is your idea of a fun evening?
  • Options
    I like to go to a rave and get my dance on with friends, and meet new friends, maybe flirt a little bit too. If I'm staying at home, I like to paint all night while dancing to music going in the background at the same time.

What is your favorite career path?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,761 Member
    Kio: Well, I've only ever done one but, culinary! Definitely culinary! I love being a chef so much! I love seeing the looks on diners' faces when they've eaten something they really enjoyed.

Have you taken a very different path from your family's expectations?
  • Options
    Guidry: I suppose so. I mean, I travelled around, became a bit of a rogue, got killed in a Murphy bed accident, then became a deceased paranormal investigator. Pretty sure my mother wasn’t writing any of that in my baby book.

How did you meet your best friend?
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Guidry: I suppose so. I mean, I travelled around, became a bit of a rogue, got killed in a Murphy bed accident, then became a deceased paranormal investigator. Pretty sure my mother wasn’t writing any of that in my baby book.

How did you meet your best friend?

OLIVIA: We met during a High School chess match.

How did you meet your arch enemy?
  • Options
    Morgyn: We never actually met. He declared a war of sorts on us. We resisted until the system took him down and his wife ran off with a bartender.

Have you ever visited Sixam?
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Princess Roddy Furystrykar: Yes, with my mum. Mainly to get some geodes.
    Shine Furystrykar: And some precious metals not found elsewhere.

Sophia Furystrykar: My turn to ask a question! What was the last book you read?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Morgyn: It was a tome my ancestors hid for me to find in the jungles of Selvadorada. Studying it triggered an ascension to a higher level and greatly expanded my powers. To be honest, I’m hoping this is the last of their lessons. I’m not sure how much more I can do.

What’s your favorite holiday, and why?

• Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I don't really have any favorites but I do like Halloween.
    Which amusement park/theme park is your favorite and why?

• Options
    Daniel Reed: A climbing park in Granite Falls. I love that it has in- and outdoor activities... and have you seen the menu of the attached cafe? You should have!

Do you still send mail on paper?