Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Simlit ๐Ÿ“ - New Guide by Sims Community ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป

The Sims Community just released a new Guide:

The Sims 4 Stories Guide: Creating Your Own Exciting SimLit

the-sims-4-stories-simlit-guide.jpg
Quote from the guide:

'So you want to create your own SimLit?
Have you ever wanted to create and share your own SimLit, but donโ€™t know where to start? Well, weโ€™ve got you covered with everything you need to know to get started!

SimLit has been a popular form of player created content stemming from The Sims franchise for a number of years. With players using the game to tell stories back in the days of the original The Sims game, spin-offs and right the way through to The Sims 4 era!'

Table of Contents
โœ’ What is SimLit?
โœ’ Creating Your Own The Sims 4 Stories
โœ’ Ideas & Inspiration
โœ’ Where to host your Sims 4 Stories
โœ’ What Next?
โœ’ Photo Editing
โœ’ Strike a Pose
โœ’ ReShade
โœ’ Sharing Your Content
โœ’ Additional Resources
โœ’ SimLit Creators

I think it's very well done and covers it all.
What do you think? Did you get new insights? Did they forget something?
I'll definitely try 'Notion'.
But I don't really understand what the 'Yellow Llama' Sim Planner is. Does anyone use it and knows more about it?
d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ

Comments

• Options
    jamie2112jamie2112 Posts: 86 Member
    I needed this! I'm not the best at storytelling, but I want to create a Sims family legacy, starting all the way back in 1910.
    Gallery/EA ID: xh0neybucket | Sims 3 Exchange: jamiemarie2112 | Simblr: xh0neybucketsims | Melvins rule, you do not.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    Thanks for posting, I forget sims community exists๐Ÿ˜ณ The strike a pose part was exactly what I needed for learning poses, I was afraid to download mods off just any site