Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Rules: 50 Foals Challenge (updated for TS4!)

Comments

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    The Dude Ranch stand-alone challenge has been posted. :)
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Second foal has been born <3 . She is having a very humble beginning. And She has the Simple Living Lot Challenge turned on. That being one of my favorite lot challenges.

53099277886_0e59bb36ab_o.png

53099277871_6fa5c849a9_o.png

53099684950_e16518f103_o.png
  • Options
    @Jadeleine The Simple Living Lot challenge can be very hard but also very fun too. I love seeing your pics. Your farm looks great and your foals are sooo cute! <3
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I just got the horse pack and am anxious to try this. Sounds like fun.
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I just got the horse pack and am anxious to try this. Sounds like fun.

I have a good feeling that you are going to love your new pack. It's great that you've found your way here. I look forward to seeing your challenge start and progress if you choose to share. :smiley:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    This sounds like such a fun challenge. Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I have started the Dude Ranch Challenge rags to riches style starting with 0 simoleons on the 64 x 64 Red Roan Field lot in Chestnut Ridge. I added off-the-grid for the lot trait. Meet Rose Cartwright, a homeless teen, who inherited the run down ranch from her great-great Grandpappy Ben Cartwright.

rose-cartwright.png

Once she had enough simoleons, she bought a stallion rescue horse name Chicory.

chicory-horse.png
    When she had more funds, she bought another rescue horse named Blaze, and she had Chicory and Blaze breed. This produced a Colt named Copper. He got the secret breeding playful trait.

blaze-mare.png

our-first-foal-copper.png

In week 2, Rose bought another rescue horse named Misty, a mare and had that horse breed with Chicory. Misty is pregnant, so another one is on the way!

NEW-RESCUE-HORSE-MISTY.png

While she is getting lots of horses, this is the state of her house. She is camping out. She does have a shower now and a pee bush, but her needs are still bad most of the time.

her-humble-abode.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Great start @SoulGal7. How is Rose earning simoleans? And is that the Ponderosa she inherited from her great-great grandpappy?

Nevermind about the simoleans. Saw you comment in the other thread. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @SoulGal7 Excellent start! I love what you've done so far. I can't get over how lovely they all are. :smiley:

• Options
    Note to Everyone - I have written an important note that you can all see in the 2nd post of this thread. <3
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @simgirl1010 - Sorry, she has earned her simoleons by community jobs, at first alone, and then with her horse. She also harvests that prairie grass and finds items. She found some nectar, but I am saving that. She is a teen who goes to school, and is usually pretty exhausted because she doesn't have a proper bed to rest. She has found some produce when she harvested the prairie grass and she has planted that. The only other thing she has found was a crystal and a statue, which she sold. I am trying to focus on her training the horses so they can enter competitions soon, and also breeding.

And yes, the Ponderosa! lol I actually found a video on-line that shows the actual layout of the house, so will try to build the house like that. I may work on the house in another save. Right now she has a few walls, a shower stall and sink, not even a roof yet. If she has to buy a toilet or a horse, she'll buy a horse! lol
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Might give this challenge a go :) do we have to have aging set to normal, or can it be on long?
  • Options
    Might give this challenge a go :) do we have to have aging set to normal, or can it be on long?

Hello! Welcome on in. You can set your aging to whatever you wish. Thanks for asking. I'll add that to the rules.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Rose Cartwright 50 Foal Dude Ranch Challenge Up-date

ROSE-AND-CHICORY-REIN-IN.png
    Chicory, the stallion, is the main horse that I will breed. I am hoping to get him up to champion status. All his mates will be rescue horses. Three weeks have already passed and it's summer.

I forgot to add the rescue horses' traits:

Chicory: Stallion - Free Spirit, Needy, and Brave. For now. concentrating on the Barrel Course
    Blaze - Mare: Free Spirit, Mellow, Independent - For now, concentrating on Jumping Course

Chicory and Blaze's foal #1, Copper, has now aged up to an Adult Stallion. Copper has the Free Spirit, Mellow and Defiant traits. Breedable trait is Playful. Already has level 5 in Temperament.

copper-adult.png

Chicory and Misty had foal #2, a colt, Sunshine, who got the Defiant, Needy and Free Spirit traits, with the breedable Hardy trait.

newest-foal-sunshine.png

Chicory and Blaze had another foal # 3, a colt, Banjo, who got the Intelligent, Mellow and Fearful traits and the breedable Curious trait.

bottle-feeding.png

To add some variety to the mix, another rescue horse was purchased, a foal filly, named Rainbow. She has the Defiant, Intelligent and Needy traits.

rainbow-new-filly.png

This is a photo of the 3 foals with the Ranch Hand that Rose hired.

ranch-hand-with-3-foals.png

Looking at the value and temperaments of the horses, it was decided that Misty would be sold. The determining factor was that she had the fearful trait and was hard to train. She was sold for $600 simoleons.

good-bye-isty.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rose has maxed the riding skill. The horses got some clothes. Rose entered Chicory and Blaze in competitions.

chicory-cartwright-stats.png

blaze-cartright-stats-wk-3.png

rewards-so-far.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With the funds she earned from competitions and community jobs, selling manure and produce, Rose was able to build 2 pastures. Eventually the horse stables will be covered. She also bought a barrel course. Although her horse accommodations are in good shape, Rose's house is slow going. She really needs a fridge, because roasting hotdogs takes time and she has now had her 2nd fire lighting the campfire. She also eats the produce from inventory which keeps her hunger down.

She has found several nectar bottles. A bottle of Vitality Nectar has now aged to Finely Aged and is worth $17,430. She is going to keep all the nectar she finds for now.

Rose is still attending school and doing her homework. studying for exams and is a C student. She has not attended prom and goes to school alone. She had some reward points, so purchased the free services trait. The work around the ranch was getting a bit much, so she hired a Ranch Hand. She doesn't get out much, but has one friend, Dani Davila. Rose also invited 2 teens over to do homework, Kevin Puri and Rashida Warson. Kevin keeps calling her to go places, but she always refuses. She has now purchased all the required "starting" items for the Dude Ranch Challenge.

her-2-pastures-beginning-of-house-garden.png

The above is Rose's ranch after 3 weeks have passed. The white fences are debug items, and any produce she finds in the prairie grass she plants or eats.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Rose Cartwright's 50 Foals Dude Ranch Challenge Up-Date:

CHICORY-AND-ROSE.png
    It is now fall and Rose has aged up to YA and completed high school. She ended up as a B student. She randomly rolled the Dance Machine trait, and also got the teen traits of Well-Mannered and Responsible. I will give her an outfit make-over shortly. She also had enough reward points and I got her the Observant and Frugal traits.

rose-aged-up.png

With her newfound freedom, she was ready to work with Chicory to make him a Champion. Chicory had already maxed the Agility Skill and had won a gold in the Master level of Barrel Racing. Rose wanted Chicory to win all the categories, but she needed more funds for training. So, she bought a selling table and had a yard sale and sold a Finely Aged bottle of nectar that she had found and made $69K! Woot!

chicory-maxed-agility.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

overview-of-lot.png

With these funds, she was able to finish her house, create the three campsites, and build a nectar room. (The nectar room is one of the Maxis-built rooms that I just put a roof on.) Her lot is worth $88K right now.

Here are the campsites. I used some items from Outdoor Retreat as well.

original-camp-1.png

rustin-camp-2.png

family-campsite.png

The horse barns are the same as the ones I built before.

2-horse-bars.png

inside-horse-barn.png

Nectar Making Room and outdoor dance area.

nextar-bar-and-dance-ara.png

The main ranch house has two levels.

ranch-house-front-2.png

Back of the house has a small work out area.

ranch-house-back-2.png

Downstairs of house with living room, eat-in kitchen, main floor bathroom with tub, one bedroom with a double bed, and a little cowpoke's baby room.

downstairs-level-ranch-house-2.png

little-cowpokes-room.png

Second floor is accessible by a ladder which has a bathroom with shower, a room with a double bed, and a kid's room with bunkbeds. I love those bedspreads on the kids' beds.

upper-level-ranch-house-2.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Making nectar takes a lot of time, and Rose wasn't too good at it. (The skill level goes up slowly. You have to craft at least 5 bottles of nectar to gain a skill point. As far as I can tell, there are no skill books to read).

rose-tries-her-hand-at-nectar-making.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunshine, Rainbow and Banjo have all now aged up. I encouraged Rainbow and Chicory to breed. Rainbow, Banjo and Sunshine got the well-mannered foal trait. I was trying to get one of them to level 10, but wasn't able to do it.

branjo-aged-up-to-stallion.png

rainbow-the-next-mare-to-breed.png

sunshine-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also posted in the Dude Ranch Challenge.
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Looks amazing! I can't believe that nectar sold for so much. Awesome!
  • Options
    @SoulGal7, Great progress! I need to know where Rose found that bottle of nectar. 😄
  • Options
    edited August 2023

entrance-to-cave.png
    Life for Rose got rather interesting one day when she decided to visit Don Gooseman, a retired champion horse trainer, who lived in Galloping Gultch with his horse Duke. After chatting a bit, Don told her about a fabled cave called Deadhorse Caverns where untold riches could be found. Don told her that an old miner had once told him that the secret caverns were located around Galloping Gultch, but Don had never been able to find them.

Rose thanked him and decided to explore the area.

(From Don Gooseman's house, it is the easiest to spot the caverns. Sorry for the screenies, it was raining).

cave-from-goosemans-house.png

{You can see the black dot between the two trees. Follow the roadway to the cave. You can just click on the cave and it brings you there.}

there-is-a-cave-down-tere.png

When she went into the cave, she met some scary creatures. (The cave is like a game within the game and your sim has a certain amount of energy. Nectar seems to play a role and replenishes energy; however, there are other items that you need to get through a certain level with riddles, like a glass of water, coffee, or a mini sheep. Rose got stuck at the Say "Baa" at the door, because she didn't have a mini sheep in her inventory. If you notice in the screenies, the creature has a health status and so does your sim. This will determine if you use defense or offense against the creature. Apparently, you don't get the same scenarios twice as it changes..)

hang-in-there-bat.png

bat-defense.png

skeleton-defense.png

defeated-the-skeleton.png

deadhorse-escape-moodlet.png

Rose exits the cave and realizes that she has to purchase a mini sheep to get past the door in the cave to see what is beyond. Maybe this is indeed the fabled Deadhorse Cavern that Don had spoken about. She needed to get some supplies and would return another day.

she-has-to-buy-a-mini-sheep-to-speak-baa.png

And so, Rose headed to the grocery store in New Appaloosa and purchased a mini goat and mini sheep, and then headed back to her Ranch.

in-town-heading-to-sell-some-some-items.png

When she returns home, her mini goat seemed to have gone wondering. She was beside herself and went in search of the mini goat.

She knocked on her neighbor's door at Canter Cottage, and was surprised to find that seven Ranch Hands lived there. They were doing work for one of the big ranches in town. Oh my! And they were all so handsome. For a moment, she forgot why she was there, but quickly recovered and asked if anyone had seen her little goat.

apparentl-3-of-her-neighbors-were-outside.png

Three of the Ranch hands were eager to help Rose find her mini goat and also interested in getting to know Rose better. She finally found her mini goat, lying in the field near her neighbor's house. I think this mini goat was playing match-maker for Rose. I guess we shall see if it worked! lol

spotted-mini-goat-is-trying-to-play-match-maker.png

Here is Rose the next day with her mini sheep and mini goat. She decided to build a fence so they won't wander away anymore. teehee (I actually thought the wandering goat had run away and so had Rose buy another one. But the mini goat was actually on a match-making crusade. Anyway, now she has 2 goats.}

MINI-OATS-AND-SHEEP.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I downloaded some random sims from the gallery as potential suitors for Rose. One of these sims is her future husband, but which one? I am going to leave it to fate, and the first one to ask her to be his girlfriend will be "the one".

the-first-4.png

From left to right. Cash Clayton, Rider Miles, Travis Blackmore, Stephen Ferreira

the-second-4.png

From left to right: Hosa Swiftwater, Aranck Summerhill, Cole Beckett, Buck Sawyer,

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Townie Credits:
    horse-ranch-townies-by-sakuraleon.png

I deleted the female sims when I downloaded them into the house.
    rider-miles-by-nightlioness.png

hosa-swiftwater-credit.png
    stephen-ferreira.png

And one sim I made as well.
    travis-blackmore.png

Also posted in Dude Ranch Challenge.
  • Options
    edited August 2023

GRAD-TIME.png
    The first of the Ranch Hand neighbors to invite Rose out was Stephen Ferreira. She declined, but did invite him to hang-out at her lot.

STEPHEN-FERRERA-IS-THE-FIRST-TO-ASK-ROSE.png

It was the same day as her graduation ceremony, and he actually followed Rose there because he wanted to become BFFs. {This is the only outing that Rose did outside of Chestnut Ridge.)

GRAD-CEREMONY.png

HE-EVEN-CAME-TO-HER-GRAD-CEREMONY.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rose celebrated Harvestfest and invited her neighbors over.

harvestfest-invitd-neighbors-over.png

harvestfest.png

rose-had-a-houseful-of-guests.png

So many of them wanted to be BFFs with Rose, so she accepted them all. Rose is now BFF with Cole Beckett, Hosa Swiftwater, Travis Blackmore, and Rider Miles.

The last one to leave was Cole Beckett.

could-he-be-the-one.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The three foals aged up and Rose decided to have Copper, Banjo and Sunshine compete before they were sold.

Bye to Copper, the first foal that was born.

time-to-sy-goodbye-to-copper.png

copper-final-stats.png

Bye to Banjo.

farewell-to-banjo.png

banjo-final-stats.png

Bye to Sunshine. Oops! Forgot the final stats.

farewell-to-sushie.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rescue horse that Rose had bought as a foal, Rainbow, aged up and immediately was bred with Chicory.

CHICORY-AND-RAINBOW-REED.png

They had foal # 4, Tumbleweed, a filly. The first foal with Champion genes.

new-foal-number-4.png

tumbleweed-has-champion-genes.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And then farewell to Rainbow.

farewell-rainbow.png

rainbow-bye-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~

Another rescue horse was purchased, Pecan, and bred with Chicory.

bircuit-and-pecan.png

Pecan gave birth to foal # 5, Biscuit, a filly with Champion genes. Biscuit was born on Harvestfest.

biscuit.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And then farewell to Pecan.

farewell-to-pecan.png

pecan-final-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The current rescue horse is named Marigold and she is expecting.

marigold-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, right now, Rose has 2 foals, Tumbleweed and Biscuit, one pregnant horse, Marigold, and her original stallion and mare, Chicory and Blaze. She is leaving space for her to-be unknown husband. Let's hope that happens soon! lol

This has also been posted in Dude Ranch Challenge.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @Rawla @simgirl1010

A bit picture heavy.

going-to-get-arried.png
    This part should be called the many loves of Rose. Because it seems like after Rose's Harvestfest gatherng, she had no shortage of invites from those Ranch Hands. And they all seemed to be in love with her.

looks-like-all-7-brothers-are-in-love-with-her.png

In fact, Rider Miles even called to tell her that he had a crush on her.

rider-has-a-crush-on-rose.png

But before Rider could even think of asking Rose on a date...boom! Cole stepped in and asked her out.

and-the-winner-is-cole.png

Rose declined, but then asked Cole on a date to the Oak Barrel, which was the local bar in town.

rose-on-a-date.png

They seemed to be having a good time, and Rose even had her first kiss with him.

rose-has-her-first-kiss.png

After a legendary date, they headed back to Rose's house, but when the topic of marriage came up, Cole didn't seem very agreeable to the notion of marrying Rose. :(

she-talked-about-marriage-and-this-was-his-answer.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, Hosa must have heard about Cole's date and Rider's crush at the house, and decided to step up his game.

date-with-hosa.png

Rose again declined, and instead asked Hosa on a date to the Rusty Horsehoe, which was a nightclub in town.

On the date, poor Rose had a bladder failure and peed herself. Ugh! How embarrasing! I thought they were doomed for sure, but then Hosa autonomously came into the restroom to see if Rose was alright and told her everything was fine. Awww sweet.

u-ok.png

After that, their date went rather well, and Hosa and Rose shared their first kiss together.

hosa-and-rose.png

Rose then talked about marriage to Hosa, and he didn't seem to flinch like Cole did. Just the opposite. It looks like he is thinking that spending a lifetime with Rose would be the most wonderful thing in the world. This must be love because Hosa is looking adoringly at Rose even though she has that green stench about her. It was a legendary date, even with the bladder failure.

what-is-he-whispering-to-rose.png

When Rose arrived home, guess who came for a visit? It was Cole! Jealous much? lol

after-her-date-with-hosa-someone-came-for-a-visit.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, not to be outdone by Cole and Hosa, Rider called Rose. Rose declined but invited him to hang out at her lot instead.

rider-miles-2nd-call.png

Rider was in a flirty mood, so Rose asked Rider on a date to the Oak Barrel.

Even though it was a legendary date, there was no option for a "First Kiss" with Rider. Maybe they were just meant to be friends.

on-a-date-with-rider.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was so hoping that one of the Ranch Hands would autonomously come over to Rose's house and want to "take things to the next level" and ask Rose to be his girlfriend, but it never happened. Oh sure, she had many outing requests from all the Ranch Hands, but not one of them took the next step.

Until things suddenly changed, and Rose had a new Ranch Hand helping on her ranch.

ren-seems-pretty-interested-in-rose.png

And Ren seems pretty smitten with Rose.

suddenly-there-was-a-new-ranch-hand-in-town.png

Maybe Cole and Hosa heard about the new Ranch Hand, and suddenly Rose was bombarded with calls from Cole and Hosa. She knows they both have feelings for her, and Cole seems to be calling her the most, so Rose gives him a second chance, and invites him to hang-out at her lot, and again talks about marriage with Cole.

And it's the same response as before. Even though he doesn't have the non-committal trait, he just doesn't seem to want to get married.

doesnt-seem-to-want-to-get-married.png

And so Rose decides to take matters into her own hands. It's Night on the Town Night, and she invites Hosa on a second date. (They actually head to the Old Quarter Inn Bar in Windenburg for a change).

on-a-date.png

And by the look on their faces, it looks like Hosa is indeed "the one". No bladder failure this time for Rose, and another legendary date.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, Rose invites Hosa over and proposes to him. He accepts! Yes!

rose-proposes.png

And they both get the Deeply in Love sentiments! Most definitely, Hosa was "the one" all along! And now they have a wedding to plan.

deeply-in-love.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

During all this, Rose was working hard on her ranch.

Marigold gave birth to Foal # 6, a colt, Smoky.

smoky-cartwright-stats.png

Rose bids farewell to Marigold.

BYE-TO-MARIGOLD.png

Marigold's final stats.

marigold-final-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tumbleweed ages up, and Rose bids her farewell.

tumbleweed-bye.png

Tumbleweed's final stats.

tumbleweed-goodbye-stas.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rose purchases a new mare, Endeavor. Rose has her breed with Chicory right away.

endeavor-cartwright-new-mare.png

Endeavor's stats.

endeavor-stats-tart.png

Endeavor gives birth to Foal #7, a filly, Chance.

chance-the-filly-is-born.png

Here are Chance's stats.

chance-born-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rose is engaged to be married to Hosa Swiftwater. Currently, there are 7 in her household, (including herself. She has her original stallion and mare, Chicory and Blaze, Endeavor (the new mare), two foals, Smoky and Chance, and Biscuit (who just aged up). Biscuit and Endeavor will be leaving soon, so that there will be room for Hosa and Rose's heir/heiress.

• Options
    @SoulGal7 Yay! I like the outcome and the one that was chosen. I was hoping she'd pick that one after their first date. :smiley:
  • Options
    @Rawla @simgirl1010

A lot happening in this chapter!

rose-and-the-boys.png

It's the first day of Winter and Rose and Hosa's wedding day. It is sprinkling a bit, and the guests have started to arrive.

Prior to the wedding, Rose told all her admiring sims that she just wanted to be friends. There were no hard feelings with anyone. She asked Stephen Ferreira to be her Sim of Honor (her first BFF), Cole Beckett to be the Flower Bearer, Don Gooseman to be the Officiant, and Dani Davila to be the Ring Bearer. As we all know in sims' weddings, this didn't happen. The ceremony seems to have started, as Dani is heading down the aisle with the rings. But where is the groom?

th-eremony-has-started.png

Okay, here he comes, running down the road to the wedding in an outfit that I didn't pick as his wedding attire.

running-to-the-wedding.png

I wanted Rose and Hosa to get married by an officiant, which is what I selected; but Don never came to the front. I think he was too busy talking to a horse. So, Rose and Hosa just moseyed on down the aisle themselves to the wedding arch. (Rose's dress is from My Wedding Stories pack).

rose-andhosa.png

Well, at least they had the rings, thanks to Dani.

exchanging-the-rings.png

and-they-are-married.png

And they are now married! Woot!

a-good-time-by-all.png

And the chow line. Look at all the food!

feeding-cake.png

And feeding each other a piece of wedding cake.

Their first dance together as husband and wife.

1st-dance-together.png

And then the party really starts! Hee Haw! Chicory, of course, is one of the guests.

hicory-looka-on.png

Hosa moved into the Ponderosa with Rose. It's a full house now, and Rose takes a moment to talk quietly to Biscuit who is heading to a new home tonight, too.

time-for-biscuit-to-go.png

Biscuit's final stats.

biscuit-farewell-stats.png

And suddenly they were alone and it was their wedding night. It was a hot night to be sure, and the next morning Rose isn't feeling so well. Hosa just figures it's all the excitement of the wedding.

hosa-is-uite-happy-rose-is-expecting.png

Guess again Hosa. Rose is preggers!

and-just-like-that-rose-is-preggers.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That morning, Rose has another task to do and that is to say farewell to Endeavor.

bye-endeavor.png

Endeavor's final stats.

endeavor-final-stats.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Hosa is learning to ride.

ready-to-start-riding.png

Well, trying to...although Blaze is doing a good job trying to buck him off.

trying-to-buck-hosa-off.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Weeks pass and ranch life continues. Rose is often feeling ill but continues to do ranch chores.

rose-is-preggers.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few weeks later, it had snowed overnight, and Hosa went for a morning ride.

winter-shot-with-hosa.png

Rose, now heavily pregnant, works on making nectar. Oops! Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, as Rose goes into labor. Hosa! Hosa! It's time to go!

yes-you-can-make-nectar-when-pregers.png

They make it to the hospital and Hosa is such a caring, loving husband. He is so calm and supportive...

its-going-t-be-fine-rose.png

That is. until Hosa got into the delivery room, then he gets the pre-parental panic attack.

rose-just-breath.png

But it was all worth it, as Rose delivers a healthy baby girl. Welcome to the world, Jolene Cartwright! Heiress to the Ponderosa.

jolene-cartwright.png

• Options
    Thanks for those tips on Dreadhorse Cavern. They'll come in handy.

Congratulations on Rose's graduation and wedding. What a beautiful ceremony.

I don't think I'd be able to sell my horses. I get too attached to my animals.
  • Options
    sims_4_famchallengessims_4_famchallenges Posts: 11 New Member
    I love these updates from everyone. I think I'm going to start this one soon!!
  • Options
    I love these updates from everyone. I think I'm going to start this one soon!!

Hello! Welcome to the challenge. <3 Thanks for commenting. Have fun!