Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,143 Member
    The ladies enjoying their day out at the spa...
    Hc7zCZb.png
    jWxjNZm.png
    Oi2J8Ty.png

I'm still hoping to have the next chapter of Under The Tartosan Sun done this weekend.😁
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,997 Member
    Isaac and Mary now have a child, Michelle, who’s still an infant. She’s got the calm trait, and has recently learnt to sit up. Like nearly all infants it seems, she loves ice cream! The family also has three cats - Lily, Freddie and Oscar. Oscar is the son of the other two.
    Mary got a job as a gardener (yes, all my Sims have a garden, although Mary isn’t growing as many plants - just enough to cultivate both dragon fruits and death flowers once she’s at level 5) and got a promotion before her first day! When she got the job she had a few days before she officially started, but got an early assignment to buy garden seeds. She had the requisite gardening skill level, too, and on the morning of her first official day she got a promotion :D
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

@Ellupelluellu The penthouse is amazing! I love that it's colorful and cozy too, not just industrial. And I love the greenhouse :3
    @DaniRose2143 welcome back to 'the internet' :)
    *GIF warning*
    This from the series 'The IT Crowd' when Moss and Roy tried to be funny... I couldn't resist ;)
    it-crowd-jen-presents-the-internet-in461beje1xnbot5.gif

Meanwhile in Jeb and Saiwa's tent.
    Jeb: "Dormi bene e sogni d'oro, mio caro."
    ('Sleep well and sweet dreams, my love.')
    08cfcf679f685d28d0d1029106e98b451b5393f2.jpg
    A little later...
    -.- As if we hadn't enough troubles all the time!
    987ff96552eb233ebb37880a398a784617d7a472.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,469 Member
    edited June 2023
    deleted, wrong thread.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,198 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , loving that spa ! Great use of those lovely candle dividers <3
    @Lenny_Ogg , thank you very much :) LOL, "hilarious" dreams they have :D

Bit more of this today, had no time yet properly play.

This flat is messy and nothing match, in purpose. (too easy, harder job is to get something to match...)

3TSawe8.png
    GgOxzWG.png
    Gewa3jS.png
    nRPRsMN.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I feel like I slowly get myself to use some of the content I have and then I am reminded of what I don't use often enough lol, looks like they had a good time.
    @Lenny_Ogg kind of funny it's like a sign of what's to come, they are a cute couple though lol.
    @Ellupelluellu love it, and I realize I haven't had enough motivation for building getting there.

Mmkay I had a lot stay but forgot so had to cut a ton of pictures, so yay more text than usual.....I think.
    DnJKUpD.png
    She just painted that and I am wondering if she's okay...lol.

I briefly moved to check on some other families I like how I redecorated the space so they are borrowing that house but had to make sure they had a place, Brytani cho just picked a random guy and that was it lol.
    iHJNWdGl.png
    It was llama day so I touched up the rec center and took them there for the day, Rhett separated from the family to go rest on the beach towels I put out but soon got bored and found his sister to play dolls with her. The sense of the big brother next it was time for her birthday and they don't even own a dollhouse.
    uZbf3xMl.png
    She is up to less...bad then her brother but I don't know they really are as confident in everything as they seem.
    7wyfMVdl.png
    Even though mom is here to remind them they are still her babies.
    8pyF2tyl.png
    Not that Rhett minds.

Here I had her get her husband pregnant because this is the best time to have a third baby on normal...I think, then I left and noticed that by now all the basic elders were gone. I noticed that Knox had three kids with him and popped in to see if I could fix him up with someone. Could not even focus two of the kids were his siblings but one of them belonged to him his baby mama has the other...it's Geeta Rasoya, like, what are you doing man??

She's often evil to my sims so that's a no.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Lenny_Ogg
    Thank you! It’s good to be back online…or it was. This time there is a really good reason why I lost my usual internet connection. We just had a storm come through with 90 mph winds and hail the size of softballs.😲 We don’t have power currently but my phone is able to get a connection from the cellular network so I can still do a little something on here unlike the other days. We’re fine but that was scary as…some words I can’t use on this forum.😱

@Ellupelluellu
    I love the design! I think it fits that loft beautifully! You are a wonderful designer.🙂

@RedDestiny92
    The painting is a bit odd. The troubling part is the way she’s staring at the camera and just smiling after painting that.😳

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,065 Member
    WOW glad you are ok @DaniRose2143 !
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,721 Member
    WOW glad you are ok @DaniRose2143 !

I second that. These storms have not been fun. I'm also glad you're OK.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Aww, thank you for the concern.❤️ We got lucky. The area of town I live in only got the 90 mph wind and small hail. Pea size, maybe marbles, but when it's being driven by winds like that it sounds apocalyptic. The huge hail was on the other side of town. I've only ever been through wind like that once before and the sound is almost impossible to describe. I thought we were having a tornado the way it sounded. Technically that was a category one hurricane, by wind speed, and it lasted maybe two or three minutes. I cannot imagine what it must be like in a real hurricane where winds are wayyyy worse and last for hours! I looked out the window at one point and I could barely see the fence at the back of the apartment complex which is about 10 feet away.

The power came back on around midnight so I'm off my phone, back on my computer, and back to work on the next chapter of Under The Tartosan Sun!😁
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited July 2023
    @RedDestiny92 thank you :) (Jeb is one of my favourite Sims ever and my favourite premade)
    @DaniRose2143 what a nightmare! I'm glad you overcame this, oh my. And It's so strange that it was so much worse just on the other side of town. Was there much destruction from the hail? We had this once and while in our village wasn't much damage (only a few dents in the cars) in the neighbor village, only 5 km (two miles?) away, they had a lot of damage at the buildings and cars.

The Boys (and the bunny) just got up. They are going to swim in the lagoon later.
    9a3c8b22554b88c41b6ac44c8efaa03604526de3.jpg
    And Jeb remembered the time he had that bag on his head ^^'
    03daddefc0a5f10c61180d4b95a08e656b3586ce.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    @Lenny_Ogg It's hard to say at this point. The storm hit almost at sunset and the sunrise was only an hour ago. On the south side where the big hail was I'm sure it's bad. The sunrise revealed how lucky we were on this side of town. It's freaky how severe storms work. In one spot it may be devastation and a block away next to nothing damage wise. There are lots of small tree branches strewn everywhere and a few bigger limbs, but that's about it.

The boys look so peaceful meditating.🙂
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,930 Member
    Aww, thank you for the concern.❤️ We got lucky. The area of town I live in only got the 90 mph wind and small hail. Pea size, maybe marbles, but when it's being driven by winds like that it sounds apocalyptic. The huge hail was on the other side of town. I've only ever been through wind like that once before and the sound is almost impossible to describe. I thought we were having a tornado the way it sounded. Technically that was a category one hurricane, by wind speed, and it lasted maybe two or three minutes. I cannot imagine what it must be like in a real hurricane where winds are wayyyy worse and last for hours! I looked out the window at one point and I could barely see the fence at the back of the apartment complex which is about 10 feet away.

The power came back on around midnight so I'm off my phone, back on my computer, and back to work on the next chapter of Under The Tartosan Sun!😁

Glad to know you're okay and that you were favored with a side of town that dodged the bullet, so to speak.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Lenny_Ogg It's hard to say at this point. The storm hit almost at sunset and the sunrise was only an hour ago. On the south side where the big hail was I'm sure it's bad. The sunrise revealed how lucky we were on this side of town. It's freaky how severe storms work. In one spot it may be devastation and a block away next to nothing damage wise. There are lots of small tree branches strewn everywhere and a few bigger limbs, but that's about it.

The boys look so peaceful meditating.🙂

Tornados are similar. They jump around, hit one house destroying it, only to leave the place right next door totally unscathed.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    @GalacticGal
    Haha I have noticed, good thing Erik looks good in anything he wears. Aw, Peter looks very dapper. Lmao Kayleigh somehow took over the teaching lecture. Ooo communication is key, glad it didn’t result into any arguments. 24 Wins! Wow, time flies by! Congratulations Erik and on the 10th anniversary too!
    Thank you, glad you enjoyed it☺️It was a fun update to write, haha suffocating the fire with the spatula never works, but it doesn’t stop them from trying to get it to work😆 Reese is truly something but he does have his good moments, we both have a little troublemaker😆
    @RedDestiny92
    Haven’t done strangerville story since the pack came out, it's been fun so far. Am going to have to keep an eye on Reese now😂 Lol she looks fine after painting that.
    @mightysprite
    Thank you, glad your enjoying it😁
    @Lucy_Henley
    Oof he lost that fight😵‍💫 Had no idea the edit career cheat doesn’t work for teens. Deciding she’s wearing contacts is a good approach to it, but that can be annoying.Hope you were able to fix the internet issue.
    @DaniRose2143
    Warner will do his best. Colette’s doing her best, I thought about having Warner asking Julie to stay over while he was going to help with the kids, but decided he knew Colette was strong enough to handle them on her own. Thought it was sweet of Nora to create her a bracelet🙂 Reese is a handful but he has his sweet moments too😭 Aw that hug Rhett got from mom, love it and his face afterwards ♥️
    P.1183 Hope Londyn and Danielle enjoyed the time at the spa. They’re in tip top shape with their yoga moves.
    Omg hoping all is well, the storm sounds frightening! Glad that your out of harms way, and internet is back!
    @Lenny_Ogg
    Haha you’re correct.
    Adriano is cute, adorable find Vlad. P.1183 The good night kiss♥️lmao those thought bubbles, what’re they dreaming 👀
    @Ellupelluellu
    Haha that’s the truth! Getting things to match is more harder😭The patio outside is lovely. Love the industrial style! It’s definitely a hard style to do than it seems. Well done
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,997 Member
    I did use an Ethernet cable for a bit which made a huge difference. We’ve got some extenders but we haven’t tested them yet.

Today is my birthday! Haven’t actually played yet, but I will do later. Two years ago on my birthday I was still waiting for my new PC, and then last year my computer wasn’t working and I hadn’t gotten round to sending it off to be fixed. So I haven’t played on my birthday for a while, so I’m definitely planning on doing so today!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    Happy birthday! Hope your get some simming today😁 @Lucy_Henley

Got into a building mood and tried my hand at creating a community pool. I had the vision in my mind but it once it comes to putting it on paper my mind went 😵‍💫 Here is the front, I was feeling the windows but the more I look, I’m not sure. X9KCLBk.png
    I added a small area where sims could sit down and drink because the lot style calls from dining tables. I like the shell of the building but I wasn’t sure what to place inside. I ended with this layout. u4wgpZN.png The downstairs lead to the restroom and a shower room that just looked too awkward. I wanted to add a locker room but because the building is on a foundation, it creates an odd bumpout on the ground floor. The pool area came out as I had hoped. I play tested it and was happy to see sims came. XnCLPxX.png Nora cannonballed into the pool. ExLjHY4.png Added some kiddie pools and splash pads for the littles ones who can’t use the pools. The entire lot is still a WIP and will most likely change. aAYUovy.png Was nice to see even Grandpa Justin came out to the pool. W9Z7NVD.png While the pool was still open, Colette went in for a backflip. 6xcDaIj.png And fell flat into the pool. Maybe she’ll have better luck next time. 02i16OC.png
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves You are off to a great start. Don't mind the blank page syndrome. Writers get it all of the time. I also have frozen when it comes to putting the build on paper. Maybe it's a creative thing? At any rate, just keep working it until it bows to your will.
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves I'm not fearless, but I consider myself a bad** chick. Last night I wasn't so sure. All is well in my neighborhood today. Some minor damage, but all things considered we're a lot better off than some of our neighbors. Mother Nature is not happy with us judging by what she had to say last night. I take it as a warning.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,065 Member
    Nice pool @BlueSeaWaves !
    I wonder if your locker room with restrooms would be happier on the first floor? That would be more typical for a community pool and would solve your bumpout issue.
    The vending area is a nice idea :) I think I've always just stuck a couple of picnic tables at pools.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @GalacticGal There are two safe places here in "Tornado Alley" if one is coming at you, underground or in an interior room with no windows. If the storm is an EF2 or higher, and you will never know what strength it is until after it hits you, is below ground. Even then, if it's, an EF3, or worse an EF4 or 5, even being underground is no guarantee you'll survive. The only entirely safe place in a tornado is nowhere in its path.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 that is extreme, glad you're alright and you have the bonus of still having internet. Yeah that's what I was thinking, like she had something to tell us lol.
    @Lenny_Ogg sure thing, ha yeah Jeb is a really cutie.
    @BlueSeaWaves it is definitely one of those packs that can get your attention at random ha, yeah I'd say he's cute and is taking advantage of free space lol. Maybe she put all her off feelings in the painting heh. Also very nice build.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    As my last post featuring one modern house that I featured having the before and after. Which more of my newest builds I've been working on and I am planning to upload them in the gallery on 4th of July.

SrCH81d.jpg

Japanese style house, Burger Restaurant & nightclub.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    A rotation with the Barlow family.

53016379669_a17a83a420_z.jpg
    Grace had no idea that mom was about to have her try lemons for the first time.
    53016379674_2d3e61ee1a_z.jpg

Grace is growing up - she is about to learn to crawl.
    53016220266_d07b0e7c0e_z.jpg

Jeremy isn't so sure about another addition - probably worried that Willow Creek will have another boy.
    53016604155_f049f9b7fa_z.jpg

Grace rolled fussy when she aged into a toddler. My goodness - how much fun it was to pick out an outfit and hairstyle for a girl!
    53016604150_7ddabc4dcf_z.jpg

Bunny Day was fun for Grace. She hunted for eggs all over the house.
    53016604145_910ed52c14_z.jpg
    53015634142_25c579c525_z.jpg

Grace might end up being a bit of a trouble maker. She is constantly making messes and playing with the toilets.
    53015634127_5e919de559_z.jpg
    It is unbelievable - the Barlow family had a second girl. Meet Alice - she is a happy little infant who inherited her dad's red hair.
    53015634122_ef7d531606_z.jpg
    53016604105_0254f4e18f_z.jpg
    Bath time and flash cards with Grace so she doesn't feel forgotten with a new sister.
    53016604115_0a68932559_z.jpg
    53016699353_f3a077d8aa_z.jpg

Alice is not a fan of Grace's entertainment.
    53016604095_6545a43519_z.jpg
    Bedtime at the Barlow household.
    53016379634_9269da1c36_z.jpg

That was a week with the Barlow's. The Milam family will be next
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everybody! Its been awhile since I posted last. Here’s whats’s been going on in my game!
    I’m playing world by world. I dropped into the Goth household. Their house got a makeover…It looks much better now nUVrn3U.png
    Cassandra
    Its been a few years. Cassandra has grown up, attended Britechester and got her degree in Fine Arts. She now works in the musical career. Nice to see that education paid off lol w3CuWca.png
    Anyway. Cassandra is ready for romance. She met the proper celebrity, Dirk Dreamer online via the Simda dating app. There were definitely sparks flying. They had gone on a date at a dinky little bar in the Crawdad Quarter district of Willow Creek. PgZnW2M.png
    They did share a kiss. Cass worked up the nerve to ask him to go steady , but Dirk has been dating Lilith Vatore ?! I’d be careful too. hno2YJQ.png
    Dirk showed up a few days later and asked if they could be best friends. She said yes of course, and would he be her girlfriend. He said yes! kqMTvVd.png
    She asked him to break up with Lilith. But that was a NO. 9XZdh4m.png
    He asked her later for a date out to a lounge in Brindleton Bay. They had a great time. And he had the audacity to ask to move in! Maybe he’s trying to get away from Lilith? 3QU1Q9I.png
    Looks like their relationship is going strong.
    nVneEfE.png

Mortimer and Bella
    Mortimer and Bella are channeling the Adams Family, at least in my game.
    I know I’m weird. I was introduced to the Goths for the first time via the Sims 4 (I never played any other Sims game before then). I got the notion that they were quite happy together, and I don’t vibe with the idea that Bella is a gold digger sim that only married Mort for his money, or that she was abducted by aliens…but everyone is entitled to play the game how they wish!
    They still look to be very much in love to me aVh5f8x.png
    Wow, Mortimer is really laying on the charm here lol (those were both done on their own prompting) Jn8mGZ0.png
    Mortimer is still holding strong in his writing career. liUzbUJ.png
    Bella has done very very poorly as a secret agent. So I had her switch to the style influencer (internet persona or something like that) that comes with City Living. Basically she blogs about places shes visited, and products bought on GOOP and the like. She’s excelled so far! Crunchy Mom anyone? She really enjoys spending time with her children bZGk1KL.png
    And also took up the latest craze around town….communing with the dead d1RATpS.png
    Oof that was a scary message n4yHrHx.png

Alexander
    Alexander grew up into quite a handsome young man! Well…with some minor adjustments in CAS lol. Here he is getting the TALK from dad ot7QfFB.png
    OOF that didn’t go well KGxttPp.png
    He’s joined the Willow Creek Movie Night. They watch movies at the local theater. 8fAX6q7.png
    Theres only 2 Willow Creek teens for now. Her name is Alison. She also lives across the street with her foster family. Alison is an orphan (just a random teen sim made by the game) who was brought in for questioning in regards to some local larceny and arson charges. She knew who was involved but was not guilty. The police chief and his wife were concerned about her future, so adopted her as a dependant and she joined their family. Alison has a long way to go, but I think she’ll turn out well. Alex developed an instant crush on her. Which led very quickly to a first kiss. 8qiJTYK.png
    Alexander is on the chess team. Guess who else is on the chess team lol y5EqaC4.png
    They very quickly became friends. Alex told Alison the latest about his mom’s medium activities D2aZo45.png
    They later exchanged promise rings. tYV7Hab.png
    I guess they are a thing now lnWkv8T.png

That’s all for now:) Till next time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top