Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,557 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »

Well, he took the plunge and decided to run the bar. He's given it a little make over as well. It might even look recognisable now to some of you!

Norm!

• Options
    ElleLaAmourElleLaAmour Posts: 360 Member
    edited May 2023
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you. That's very sweet of you.

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg Thank you for the recommendations. I'll be sure to check those out.

"Norm!"... I'd forgotten about that. lol

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited May 2023
    I am not playing my game. Instead, I dumped all my old CC and I am rebuilding it again with the stuff I used the most.
    But I did take a look at past pictures and I began reminiscing over past fun game play.
    And if you keep reading, you get to reminisce with me.

It was more of a play-test, and some here might remember it.
    I had created a custom career for fashion models and I was testing the mod out. I had two young sims just starting in their career and sharing an apartment.
    06-26-22_6-17-52_PM_qLvcnKfcML57htWDLJkER3.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    But before that, I was taking pictures for images that would show in the career choice UI.
    06-28-22_5-29-47_PM_mbSvMgvCs3SjuXT1Gb2Wo2.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I built all of this just for that one shot.
    This was for the Commercial Model career branch image. I had fun setting this all up.
    06-28-22_5-36-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had to decide what objects would be given as career reward objecs.
    06-27-22_3-43-14_PM_xpBhAo6h6VcKkRAarJzR2c.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They could even earn some high-end appliances.
    06-27-22_3-43-23_PM_j8vASzvYG4Beiqrwcmfjc8.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

These two are starting at the bottom of the career and living in a really crummy apartment.
    06-26-22_10-24-01_PM_x2kvQcZvaZzULtoYe71M4c.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It was bit complex getting all the ID numbers for outfits that I want to use as career outfits, but I was glad I did.
    The first level is working as food and drink sample servers at the local grocery store.
    06-30-22_12-37-16_PM_mWTSaCKeh3RXzUcSou9BDT.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Fitness skill is required for this career.
    They spend a lot of time at the gym and spa.
    06-30-22_4-22-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I think these are third level outfits. Second level are much nicer as they would be spritzing perfume at a posh clothing store.
    This level they are working as support staff at a modeling agency.
    06-30-22_4-19-55_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Next Level.
    06-30-22_3-01-21_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The also spend after-work hours doing Karaoke.
    06-30-22_3-38-55_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Who knows, as a commercial model they might be required to sing.
    And they might want to switch to an acting career in the future.
    06-30-22_3-37-28_PM_r7rjdMvrKoPRyfofuit9uJ.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They are finally out of that horrible apartment.
    07-01-22_9-19-11_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Fitness, Karaoke, and Yoga.
    07-03-22_1-21-22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I think they should celebrate their climb up the ladder.
    07-01-22_1-17-32_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Buy buying their way in to the VIP lounge.
    07-01-22_4-43-38_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

That has no VIPs.
    07-01-22_4-44-30_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Oh well, at least they can drink in the atmosphere.
    That painting on the wall is in their next apartment. This must be when I decided to get it for them.
    07-01-22_4-48-16_PM_86VHwoHAsss4FTMZ9PX9st.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I tried to get them into the awards ceremony, but couldn't for some reason.
    Maybe it wasn't happening that day. I can't remember. Nice view of the city though.
    07-03-22_9-28-12_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Changed clothes for nothing.
    07-03-22_9-29-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I would eventually put an exercise machine and a yoga mat on the balcony.
    07-04-22_2-01-00_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The media station was also part of their career.
    07-04-22_2-08-56_AM_kSFoBJHtf8pXFzEen5sFFU.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Near the top of the career level, I did start giving them more of a social life.
    07-04-22_4-24-05_PM_rJqwtSDs945ELffJGPKqZK.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

07-27-22_9-33-15_PM_iJpf8XWfRRs57CvijBy1se.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They are sooo cute.
    07-27-22_10-11-32_PM_fEouaVF7WYBjUQ3C62K6gf.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The last shot after making it to the top.
    I used them to test out a new cyber cafe that I was making for the new world that was coming with High School Years.
    07-27-22_11-08-03_AM_fsix971FdRJikm8Pgy1QzG.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Eventually new patches would glitch my career mod.
    Zerbu updated his new mod tools, so I have to build it all over again. But next time I might be able to build in the features I did not know how to do with the last version.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,003 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you. Erik has lots of room in his Music/Man Cave/Family Room. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,587 Member
    @Smellincoffee
    P.1157 Wow, things have been rough for Becca. Wow Derrick came back and was arrested again😵‍💫 P.1158 Nice visit from Uncle Michael
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1157 Aw good to see Mimi enjoying her night off. Oo enjoying the sneak peak for S&D , hoping their plan works well🤞 P.1158 The werewolf pictures look hilarious, everyones face🤣 Anna looks amazing, job well done ladies!
    Thank you! I’m hoping Connie will win an award soon! Aaron’s really grown😃 Haha Nora face was my favorite part of about that.
    @mightysprite
    P.1157 Thanks! I spent about 1 hour in CAS to find Nora the right haircut, it was not easy😅
    @Metior_Ice
    P.1157 Aw nice to see Alexander and Ember being happy together. Hoping the two make the best of their time!
    @GalacticGal
    P.1157 Haha thank you, Warner will certainly be very watchful over her😆 P.1158 Aaron and Joey are moving out! Wow, didn’t expect that so soon. Aww love Uncle Joey saying goodbye to Melodie🥰 Hopefully Judith does leave Erik alone now that she’s married. Win #13, congratulations Erik, his suit looks great too!
    @Brd709
    P.1157 Randy aged well, lol that photo by mom. Oh wow! Are those from the volcanic eruption lot trait? Mark looks great as well, happy birthday to those two! Woah , that’s bar looks good!
    @vancanuckfan86
    P.1157 Rowans adorable, congratulations to the parents! Hunter’s adorable, love the shot of him taking a spoon for food🙂 Aww a new sibling, congratulations!
    @sarabeth2984
    P.1157 Hey, welcome back! Good to see you again. I understand the feeling of being in a rut, I really want to play sometimes but the once opening the game just can’t continue. The house looks great! Its decorated very well. Arabella and Waldemar are great parents. The twins are adorable🙂 Aw that was sad that Grimwalds wife wasn’t communicating 🥺 Haha I didn’t know those tv’s made the screen blurry🤣 That pack is very tempting😆 Aw he found someone to love, great update!
    @JustinB113
    P.1158 Pastel’s housemates sound really cool.
    @ElleLaAmour
    P.1158 Haha, Jack looks too cute while laughing.
    @CK213
    Great set you built! Great choice for the career rewards. Congrats on the two landing a better apartment
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,587 Member
    Got a new update with Connie in the Local Color Legacy, all hope was honestly lost until the end😃
    Following the events of someone entering her home, Connie needed a change of atmosphere to relax. Luckily for her it was a special holiday. She was allowed to travel anywhere in the world. She invited friends and traveled to San Myshuno. She had trying out the karaoke machine. msOjOQl.png
    She was exploring the area and somehow joined a protest🤣 Of9flci.png Before heading back home she visited a rooftop club. Spotting the karaoke machine she just had to give a try. 5XNJ2ux.png The minute she started to sing, sims began to walk towards the exist😅Rude. Connie didn’t mine though. S4SAoUK.png Returning back home a young man came up to her. He recently moved in with his family and wanted to greet the neighbors. Connie immediately recognized him. He’s Ben Caliente and was a former classmate, the two never really interacted but they alumnus nonetheless. Bz1g3Xb.png She got scared when it began to rain harder and lightning strikes were occurring. “Nothing to fear, I can cover you with my umbrella” Ben offered. Taj2cbM.png Inside Aeri was happy to meet him. “What do you do, Ben?” She asked him straight away. He chuckled, “thats classified” he responded. “Very funny, are you some sort of secret agent?” Aeri asked. “Something like that” Ben replied. Qhlvfh4.png Connie needed to practice a scene, while away at San Myshuno she didn’t practice at all. So she asked Ben if he was interested in helping. After agreeing I guess Connie wanted to practice away from moms eyes cause apparently there’s no better place to practice than outside during a thunderstorm. dROXogJ.png The scene she had to preform was none other than a romance scene. Before ending the scene with a kiss she told him “not to get any ideas”. When he agreed she grabbed him and kissed him. rVTNOpi.png Ben brought his hand to his chest. He pretended to give an acceptance speech😂GeBQFpC.png

Connie returned inside to avoid the rain, and Ben left back home. “Sooo who is he?” Aeri asked her. “He’s just an old classmate, mom” she answered. K3uPLi7.png
    At work, Connie performed well, she passed with gold ratings! She was feeling really good about herself. On her way back home, she found Ben walking along. She thanked him for his help. khgW96T.png Connie invited him back him, together they did a puzzle together. At one point he just stopped to look at her do some critical thinking. YwIPXfW.png Before long Ben had to go. There was a movie he wanted to catch at the theatre. He invited Connie to come along with him, she agreed. Connie found the movie to be boring, but Ben wasn’t bad to have as company so she didn’t mind the outing. She also didn’t mind when Ben told her they should do this again sometime. 1Oriye1.png It was very unexpected when Ben appeared the next day at her door to see her. She would’ve invited him inside but yesterday after the movies Aeri asked her if were on a date. She didn’t want to give her mom any more ideas, instead they went on a walk. Ben was just a friend. Connie had honestly given up hope on meeting anyone at all. Though that changed when Ben offered her a rose. 7bfBAda.png The two had an amazing compatibility rank, she didn’t even have that with either Messiah or Mitchell. Connie just didn’t expect it at all. She accepted the rose without thought. Connie felt a little awkward about it and after walking for a while she headed back home EbOwhd4.png Ben appeared again the next day. Connie had thought about it all night, Ben was great to be around and unlike Messiah or Mitchell he didn’t have a single negative trait😃 She was nervous but worked her nerves up for a kiss. usVW7Ne.png Given how she reacted the day before, Ben gladly accepted it. vJVGb8S.png Aeri was at work, so Connie decided to send her a selfie TYVEtX2.png
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Haha, yes, he's a darling.

apYR4qn.png

Meanwhile, back at the Mon Amour mansion, Robert and Elle are expecting his parents any moment. Elle can always tell when her mother-in-law is near... the mice throw themselves onto the traps.

JO7OnPl.png

Robert's parents are visiting for the weekend. Elle adores Dr. Mon Amour but absolutely hates her mother-in-law.

S6b7rCn.png

*The poor maid doesn't have a headache. The staff are not allowed to make eye contact with the Mon Amours or their guests unless they're called upon. lol

63ETnat.png
    Such drama!

Speaking of the maid...
    JWwBUvA.png
    Post edited by ElleLaAmour on
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,216 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you. That's very sweet of you.

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg Thank you for the recommendations. I'll be sure to check those out.

"Norm!"... I'd forgotten about that. lol

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg beat me to the Lucky Girl recommendation. @hellohannah2 is an amazing writer and I absolutely love this story!❤️ I also recommend Wyrd Girls by @luciusstorm and Fier Legacy by @haneul. Both stories are extremely entertaining and they keep the chapters short so they are great reads if you're pressed for time.🙂

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,216 Member
    @CK213 I love that apartment.❤️ I'm getting ready to build a couple of rooms for one scene in Schemes & Dreams so I can relate to building that set just for mod screenshot.😁

@BlueSeaWaves
    Everybody's a critic.🙄 Instead of being rude to Connie they should get up there and try it. You go Connie! Kisses in the rain are very romantic, but yeah I think a thunderstorm is taking it a bit too far.😉 When I saw Ben with the umbrella in the thunderstorm I expected the next picture to be of him after he had been struck by lightning.🤣 Does that make me a bad person? Aww that is so sweet! It looks like Connie finally met the right one, hopefully. Good luck girl, he's really cute!

@ElleLaAmour That screenshot is perfect for that line!

I can't believe it, but I finally finished writing the next chapter of Schemes!🥳 I still have editing to do and a bunch of screenshots to get once I figure out how I want to break this into smaller parts. I thought I had gone past the 10K word mark, but I just ran a word count on the full unedited version and it was just over 9K. So it will probably be broken into three parts and released over the course of a week. There are plenty of surprises, a bombshell or two, and a scene that you may want to have the Kleenex handy for.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Attended the Romance Festival, and in the background a Sim I wasn't playing decided to have some fun with the Guru. :lol:

URHOKOu.png

Shortly thereafter, MCCC married off the Guru to none other than.... Agnes Crumplebottom. Seems like a romance doomed to fail, but I'm definitely crafting an extensive plot around that coupling.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,093 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Awww so cute! Ben is a cutie pie and it's lovely to see how they get along.
    @ElleLaAmour Lol at the "settled" comic :grin:
    @GirafHuntr Wow. After a very non-Crumplebottom experience at the romance festival haha.
    Although...
    What if that trendy blond kid is how Agnes looked in her youth???

Never mind, I wanna hear the backstory you're making, when you feel like sharing :)
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    Since I am more of a Sims 3 player than Sims 4, but it kinda grew a bit much. One day I will consider building a Sims 4 house. Since I bought couple of bundles although will have to wait until I upload 3 scheduled Sims 3 houses first.

Here are these screenshots:

N8yzjVM.png

First sims I made and played without the packs yet.

xblwtNI.png

My latest sim as well doing yoga in the day spa.

dByP7OV.png

MwDoDzb.png

But of course fighting the bouncer to get in & lost all while the 5 star celebrity walk on by.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @mightysprite and @DaniRose2143 Thank you both. I'm so glad you liked that. :)

apYR4qn.png

Please meet the Mon Amour's au pair, Elizabeth Pearson from England.
    She's wonderful with Jack.

MWBWwK1.png

LOQln9v.png

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Thank you @BlueSeaWaves It felt like the right time for the brothers to move. They were taking up two slots of the eight and well, Erik and Kayleigh have plans, if you will. ;)
    Just read your Color update. Delightful. So glad Connie did well, got the gold and then got a boyfriend, too. I look forward to what is next.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @ElleLaAmour
    Loved it. Especially this line: Elle can always tell when her mother-in-law is near... the mice throw themselves onto the traps. Great visualization.

And how Ellr's tongue got all twisted calling her mother-in-law a stupid cow ROFL The Amour's are the epitome of snobbery. Great job and thank you for my Morning Chuckle. Can't wait to read more of your story!
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Awww so cute! Ben is a cutie pie and it's lovely to see how they get along.
    @ElleLaAmour Lol at the "settled" comic :grin:
    @GirafHuntr Wow. After a very non-Crumplebottom experience at the romance festival haha.
    Although...
    What if that trendy blond kid is how Agnes looked in her youth???

Never mind, I wanna hear the backstory you're making, when you feel like sharing :)

Haha @mightysprite I appreciate your theory and your interest. I was just thinking, that after Mr. Arjun Sheppard caught himself having a fling with this random 22 year old at the Romance Festival, he was racked with guilt. Along came Agnes and lectured him about decency and he realized after all these years it was finally time to grow up. He's enjoyed being seen as the pinnacle of wisdom when it comes to romance, but his personal life has actually always been a mess. Agnes made him realize the error of his ways. He began to pursue her and after a chaste courtship in which he came calling with many homemade muffins, she was won over. Turns out she's actually always been a Lonely Heart. She's not gonna stop her purse slapping and her fierce judgments on others, though. I like to imagine that from now on, she's right by his side at the Romance Festival giving her own predictions and "advice" to young couples who inquire.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    @GirafHuntr I just love how the game just hands us gifts when it come to amusement, or for those of us who write up stories about what went on in our game. LOL what a couple!
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited May 2023
    Previously in a 1986 save:

A strange redhead turns up at my sim self's house. She seems a bit suspicious so i keep an eye on her as she checks out his home:
    XZZLHvq.png
    G99IYYT.png

Ok....this is weird:
    Xvb3Ust.png

The following morning the strange redhead turns up again:
    6CAdP7A.png

She introduces herself to my sim self and his daughter Beatrix as Callia. She's new in the area and is looking to form some new friendships:
    LgYVuyw.png

Homeless, my sim self lets Callia stay with him and first wife Liberty and their grandson Ryo:
    rsJ0GYh.png

Romance sparks between Ryo and Callia and fall for each other straight away:
    01XMrQu.png
    DXGxcTf.png

After immediately falling in love, Callia and Ryo elope to be married.
    YKKRsa2.png

After their wedding Callia and Ryo moved to Britechester where Ryo studied for his engineering degree and they had two children Daniel and Amelia.

Ten years later in 1996:

Callia and Ryo are still happily married living in Britechester. Daniel and Amelia have aged up to infants (finally!!) Ryo earned his engineering degree and is now an Artisan of Apparatuses in the engineering career and Callia is a Culture Columnist in the Style Influencer career.

Here are some recent pictures of Ryo and Callia in 1996:

Out for dinner celebrating 10 years of marriage:
    2SKrCmD.png

Their children Amelia and Daniel aging up to infants:
    (Daniel on the left, Amelia on the right)
    uQnedcR.png

My sim self gets reacquainted with his first born great-grand-child Amelia:
    qX5lkPa.png

Tummy Time with Ryo and Daniel:
    TEEvA0i.png

Infants spawning in random locations after travelling:
    ab0CmVi.png
    5BALeOP.png

• Options
    edited May 2023
    @GalacticGal and @GirafHuntr Thank you very much. I'm really having a good time with this. Maybe too good. :)

Although I'm sure you both already know, these are not my jokes. As I mentioned before, these are jokes I find online that tickle me, and the fun for me is in trying to illustrate them in a "story." lol

So this is a disclaimer. Just imagine what a successful carer I'd have as a comedian if I could write like this. lol
    I couldn't write myself out of a wet paper bag. (See, that didn't even make sense.) :)
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Our Own Little Country, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

As the twins progressed, grew, Erik began to notice things. One would learn a particular skill and that was a signal the other one would achieve it shortly, as well. Sometimes inside of the very same day. He knew this wasn’t true of all twins, but his were identical, which was a rare thing. The term synchronicity came to mind. Or at least an altered state of it. They did both sit up one right after the other. Identical as they were, they were certainly showing their individual personalities, it was very interesting to learn that a food one liked or even loved, the other wasn’t of the same mind or tastebud. Sometimes, she would cry pitilessly, loathing the taste that much, while the other gobbled it up with a smile.
    Melodie took one taste of the Oaty O’s and her face said it all.
    cq4G1pq.jpg

Harmony, on the other hand really loved smashed peas. She also loved the Oaty O’s. But then again, she loved almost everything. Just don't give her smashed lemons.
    g4MrV9L.jpg

Harmony was also very much working on her major motor skills, whereas Melodie was more into socialization. She said her first word before her twin. She also waved, first. All of this, while Harmony was busy pulling herself up. She was getting pretty sturdy on those little legs of hers. Melodie showed little to no interest in standing, even when assisted by a parent. Wobbly, she was on the wobbly side, he decided. In speaking with the Pediatrician, the parents were both satisfied she was developing in a very normal fashion, to their relief.

Watching as he did, Erik was suddenly struck with the sense the girls were approaching their first birthday. They would be Toddlers, soon. Kayleigh shared her similar feelings on this. Erik had just put Melodie down for the night and walked through the arch into the other side of the girls’ suite. This suite was originally two separate rooms, but once they learned they were having twin girls, the couple made the conscious choice to give them the room they would need. Without separating them. Being a triplet, Kayleigh was adamant on this. One side would be for sleeping, the other side for playing.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

“I’m glad you agree with me,” he told Kayleigh. “I lived in a room with both Joey and Aaron. I had the top bunk of the actual bunkbed unit, Aaron’s ‘top bunk’ had an empty space below it. Which is where I conspired to put our dirty clothes hamper, but Mom kept removing it, for some reason. ...”
    “Oh, Erik, you didn’t.” Erik just shrugged, looking guilty. They both burst into laughter at this.

“I know exactly what you mean,” Kayleigh said, sobering up again. “I shared the double-bed bottom bunk with Hayleigh. Let me tell you she was a bed hog. I think I slept clinging to a cliff most nights,” she said, catching Erik’s look of confusion. “Hanging onto the outside edge of the bed, lest I fall off the narrow strip she left me, while she was sprawled out over the rest of her half,” she clarified. "Daddy organized everything. He was oh-so-regimented about it, too. Military man that he is. Regina was born first, so she got the top bunk to herself. Then came Hayleigh and finally me, the runt. I was squished in vitro, and I continued to be squished throughout my childhood. Space was always an issue. At least in the dorm I had my own bed. I learned I don’t mind sharing a room so much as I need room in the bed.”

“Do I crowd you too much?”
    “Your kind of crowding I love.” She smiled at him.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Kayleigh found Erik in this extension. He was busy keeping a soccer ball in the air, something he did when he was anxious or upset about something. “May I come in?” she asked, peeking her head through the archway. She knew, too, sometimes he just needed to be alone.
    “Eighty-eight,” he said, catching the ball. “Absolutely.” He gazed at her in a manner that often made her blush. Then she decided to lean into him and whisper into his ear.
    “That’s not only risque, that’s downright risky. But I’m game, let’s go.”
    Cr7FjOz.jpg
    dCdRhtb.jpg

6ZreZRr.jpg
    1tFZa2L.jpg

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Shortly thereafter Kayleigh met Erik as he was approaching the front steps to their home. The wind was up a bit, and he wondered on this Spring Day if it would ever fully warm up. Erik shivered a bit wishing he'd worn a jacket. “Erik, I’m glad you’re finally back. Did the gigs go well? Your recording session, too?”
    “Audience was appreciative, the questions to go with the photos for the magazine piece were interesting. The pictures weren’t bad, either, if I may so. I only had to redo one song. So, yes, all went well. Now, how was your day?”

“How much do you love me?”
    “Oh, maybe just a little,” he smiled, impishly, holding his index finger close to his thumb.
    “I’m serious. How much do you love me?”
    “With all of my heart. What’s this about?”
    “I’m pregnant. We’re having another baby.”
    “Well, that’s good news. When are we due?”
    LOe3TLg.jpg
    Fk4BqEk.jpg

“Right before the Girls’ first birthday," she sighed. "We’ve done it again, Erik. Our families are going to read us the riot act for this. You know how they lectured us when we got pregnant so soon after Jamison.”
    “Kay-Kay, calm down, you know it’s not good for the baby for you to get this upset,” Erik said, gently taking her into his arms. “I’ve done a great deal of thinking about the opinion of others when it comes to how many and when we choose to bring another child into this world. I've come to this conclusion. Our family, our choice. Not theirs. We are our own little nation, here, our own little country. It’s you me, and the children. Nobody else has the right or the say-so in this.”

“They did crown us during our wedding ceremony,” Kayleigh said.
    “Yes, and that was to demonstrate that we are the King and Queen of our family. Our family. Yours and mine, just as our parents are the same over their families.”
    “But —”
    “For this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother.”
    “To become one with his wife.”
    “Our own little country. The rest is mere chatter.”

"And we tune chatter out," They both said in unison and then had a good laugh.

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    @Brd709
    I loved your update. Callia and Ryo have a nice family. It was fun reading this. That chapel looks very much like a castle. Did you build it yourself? Best of luck to this little family. I hope you share more of them in the future.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited May 2023
    @Brd709
    I loved your update. Callia and Ryo have a nice family. It was fun reading this. That chapel looks very much like a castle. Did you build it yourself? Best of luck to this little family. I hope you share more of them in the future.

@GalacticGal Thank you! Callia and Ryo were the first couple to produce great grand children for my sim self, meanwhile Frankie Bheeda's kids aged to up kids before them!

Here's one more of Callia and Ryo on a date at the same restaurant ten years earlier:
    ChhuuzD.png

The chapel i downloaded from the gallery. I'll get the creators ID and share their build here when i'm on the game next.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,284 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    thank you :) Ive never used that hair myself either. I have tendency to go with long hairstyles and wanted something totally different.

-after that kiss?? Connie:" He is just a classmate, mom." :D
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    No apologies for not commenting on mine sooner, You have enough to deal with your own stories, very lovely of you still finding time to read and comment others <3 Mimi has a steamy time, I see :smiley:
    @sarabeth2984 ,
    Nice to see you posting again here :) Great story!
    @Brd709 ,
    Awesome bar, and yes, very recognisable indeed <3
    @ElleLaAmour ,
    haha, hilarious line with the watch on your earlier update :D Elisabeth fly with a black umbrella too? :D
    @ddsims3world ,
    those bouncer pics are hilarious :D As you have Geoffrey Landgraab as bouncer and his son looking at the fight :p
    @GalacticGal ,
    congrats for new baby!

jdjpDvi.png
    There was a visitor at home, but unfortunately she did not brought any food..

VKSmXOL.png
    Fishing and gardening (she can plant what she either finds on wild or fishes) earn money too fast, so change of rules, she cannot sell what she fishes or grows untill she has a boat and go to sell those in venue on main island.
    zL1bOsq.png
    So, after sand fun...

nTXnHKZ.png
    ...digging it is !

J5NrzYe.png

tvCt9LC.png
    She keeps one of each item she finds, sells the rest. She found 2 of these. 140 simoleons.

F8RS5Yk.png
    There was all the time locals swimming, fishing, walking by.. but now when we need it, where is the food party?? Usually it comes so often its annoying.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Thank you. My Sims are pretty excited, all except Jamison. He's feeling crowded out.

I hope your Sim gets food soon. They can ill-afford to lose any weight by the looks of things. Best of luck with your challenge. :)
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

Elliot Badger moves in....
    5bVZHCs.png
    He is an outdoorsy sim who wants to be a Freelance botanist
    39cjQwt.png
    dpIFKBd.png
    Asking the way around town....
    jGUNHUB.png
    and meets Holly. Theyreally hit it off.
    k3CQPuw.png