Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @emorrill Thank you :smile: . I really dislike many of the Roaring Heights interior layouts, even though I love how the houses look from the outside. The way the high-rises are treated is also a bit meh. It's a bit of a love/hate relationship. I love all the references to historical people though. I guess many younger people won't necessarily get them.

@Cororon Thanks :smile: .
    Cororon wrote: »
    I doubt they celebrate Walpurgis Night in Roaring Heights anyway. :smile:
    Heh, so do I. I was more referring to my own RL household. Here in Austria, it's more Christianized, but where I come from, the Faustian image of the witches flying to the Blocksberg to celebrate during that night was very much alive.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :smile: .
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    hello all! Really nice to see everyone's updates! I have not had time to play lately but hopefully today I can get some time in.

@GraceyManor whoa those are some seriously nice pics, especially the first one. Very impressive vantage point, the sky looks so real and looking out the windshield just makes everything look so interesting. I must have missed the part where Hunter and Stephanie woohooed, although I did see them kissing at the end of a date.

@Turgan! your comment about the sims lore the other day, inspired youtube to start showing me Sims Lore videos lol so I've been watching those. :smiley: I had no idea the devs went so in-depth and devious!

@soocoolsim my mouth was literally open in total astonishment. O_o Just all googly-eyed! So amazing the amount of work you (and others) put into that, truly a labor of love and I will definitely be downloading after installing all the eps. Love that my sims can vacation there!

@Cororon you have the artists eye, just like a professional! All your pics are stunning!

The only thing I did last playtime is add 17 sims to Lucky Palms. That is a really nice town. It comes almost ready to start playing with little modification needed, right out of the box. I did add a few tiny pet shelters, cos seeing the strays wander around hungry and sleepy made me feel terrible even if they are virtual, lol. And there is a nice bar all ready to go, all you have to do is drop a bar in, dance floor, and DJ booth (from a store set, haven't added showtime yet)

I put the Then and Now Manor in, for Mrs. Crumplebottom (and her husband's grave). And think I will move the grocery store to share a lot with the bookstore, so I can turn that lot into another bar. There's actually plenty of space but I don't want lots crammed absolutely everywhere.

Anyway, running off to make dinner and maybe play later, hope all is well. :)
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited May 2023
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks :smile:
    Turjan wrote: »
    Cororon wrote: »
    I doubt they celebrate Walpurgis Night in Roaring Heights anyway. :smile:
    Heh, so do I. I was more referring to my own RL household. Here in Austria, it's more Christianized, but where I come from, the Faustian image of the witches flying to the Blocksberg to celebrate during that night was very much alive.

Ok, I see. :smile: Here in Sweden the tradition of witches and Blåkulla (Blocksberg) has moved pretty much completely to Easter.

@stickykisses Aww, thanks! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member

Curious question, if anyone wants to answer within the contents of their next post. What do you guys have your lifespans set to? I ask because I love playing on the longest, “epic” lifespan setting! Are you guys like me?? It gives you so much time to complete what needs to be done.

Aging is completely off in my game. I mostly play... idk, a bunch of different families, age them up sorta close together in batches, and will also briefly pop into the "background townies" to give them things for their babies or whatever. Currently, all story progression is turned off because.... things seem to be progressive really fast with it on. Probably cos I haven't played in donkey's years and still figuring things out again.

• Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Curious question, if anyone wants to answer within the contents of their next post. What do you guys have your lifespans set to? I ask because I love playing on the longest, “epic” lifespan setting! Are you guys like me?? It gives you so much time to complete what needs to be done.

I'm on epic too, but set so that babies and toddlers age up after two days. I think the toddler noises are annoying. :lol: I also have the NRaas Relativity mod and set it so that the days about 50% longer.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Happy Labor's Day, everyone!!

@Turjan Thanks for the comments on the lots. Eugi's exterior actually uses the style of one of the empty houses in Twinbrook. I moved some tables around in The Red Rendezvous. I had added a dance floor on the second floor, but the sims ignored it!
    I wonder how Yun-Jin Lee will look as an adult. Maybe she'll match the one from DBD
    The pictures in Roaring Heights are great!

@Karritz I decided to check your episode now. Is Olivia still young? :-0 She's cute, BTW.

@lisasc360 I love Dawn Kerns' outfit! How did you get that sheep! :-O

@Silverofdreams30 Brian looks great! That AI Art is really good! The ones I tried are very lame.

@emorrill Thanks! I'm glad you liked the changes. I also gave a few plastic surgeries around and Ty Bayless looks really cute with ears that aren't huge. BTW, Would you believe my sims haven't rolled a wish to have children? I think they'll become a childless couple.
    **The Friends Forever girls are gorgeous! Iha and Carina are my favorite!

@stickykisses I often let sims run wild, but if I got an empty town, it would take me forever to populate it.
  • Options
    About my Twinbrook save, Juliette and Robert became adults!

52862411817_d05b3bd4c5_c.jpgScreenshot-60 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

52863156804_8401264237_c.jpgScreenshot-85 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I was thinking they wouldn't get married, but Julie rolled the wish to propose to Robert.

52863379995_49efbe1454_c.jpgScreenshot-123 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Robert had the wish to throw a bachelor's party.

52863209314_68ab6f0ca2_c.jpgScreenshot-19 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

It's the first time I see those "cops"! XD.
    After that, both of them rolled wishes to get married.

52863154379_c83640acd5_c.jpgScreenshot-47 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

The first Wedding party was a mess in that lot. Since both of them are outdoorsy, I think they should have a wedding in a park. But it started raining and two guests died. Plus, it was a nightmare to get the cake cut. So, I replayed that day and they had a private wedding with a formal party afterwards.

52863426538_48361a6081_c.jpgScreenshot-56 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

It will take them two more weeks to become elders. Juliette managed to fulfill her lifetime wish. Robert managed to make three best friends: Robert Castor, his neighbor; Rich Wheloff, his boss and Lincoln Baker; his office enemy. I decided to allow them to become friends and Lincoln is a great one!

52862407952_afc37d6357_c.jpgScreenshot-3 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

These are Zo Wheloff and Notzo Curious. I reduced Notzo's ears and I changed Zo's nose and lips. Maybe I should've made her nose a little bigger, but her profile looks better. Now I'm keeping an eye on them to make sure they'll get married, but they end up dating different sims and I use Master Controller to break their romances. They've seen each other but it's not serious.

52863433540_7dc3a075d9_c.jpgScreenshot-28 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    edited May 2023
    @thuggishsplicer Olivia is an Adult now. I aged her and Don up when Cindy aged up to Young Adult. When little Donna ages up to YA (it'll be a few more episodes as Donna has just become a child) I'll age up Cindy and Bill to Adult and Olivia and Don to Elder. I have them on really long age spans. I'm thinking of giving Olivia and Don a makeover as they've been wearing the same outfits for a really long time now. I'm glad you enjoyed seeing them.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,224 Member
    edited May 2023
    @thuggishsplicer

Thsnk you, sadly the app removed the realistic option for some reason, now its more lame. Cobgrats to their proposal.

@Cororon

Im a swede too.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,141 Member
    @soocoolsim
    Quote: I was wondering if too many questions but wanted to ensure all contributors were represented.
    ^I see. That is so sweet of you. <3
    I'll see if I can take a crack at some of the questions later. :)

@Cororon Oh my goodness that would be SO COOL if we could 3D Print our favorite sims to have as dolls on display in our homes. :smiley:<3 Maybe someday someone will figure out how to do that. :)

@lisasc360 I agree that EA failed miserably with IP and there was definitely more they could've done, especially in fixing all the glitches and awful bugs in the world before they just up and decided to move on to Sims 4... :unamused: Definitely missed opportunities.
    Hee hee, Blue is my other favorite color, next to purple. ;)
    Thanks for the link to the sheep. :) I dunno if I'll use the mod any time soon in my game, but it's good to know it's there for when I decide I want to use it.

@Turjan
    Quote: I really dislike many of the Roaring Heights interior layouts, even though I love how the houses look from the outside.
    ^I meant to say in my last comment post to you that I love how well decorated RH is. It's a bummer the interiors aren't as lovely... :confused:
    I'm familiar with most of the celebrity references there, but there were a couple where I was like: 🤷🏻‍♀️ :lol:

@thuggishsplicer Ha ha, I had Tay Bayless get ear reduction surgery in my Holland Family story :lol: and you're right he doesn't look too bad with smaller ears, even with his other odd features. ;)
    That is surprising your sims haven't rolled a wish for kids yet. Perhaps they feel like having children is not for them. If sims could feel. ;) I swear sometimes they totally do...
    Thanks for the compliment on the FF Club Girls. 💜 I think Iha and Carina are my two favorites too. :blush:
    Enjoyed your Twinbrook save post. :) You had me chuckling in a couple of spots. :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

Brad and Trish have been busy little Sims!

Oh, My! - Chapter 4 has been published.

proposal.jpg
  • Options
    Hey there!

52866462025_b61fa17765_c.jpg
    Screenshot-26 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

FINALLY, Bert and Juliette rolled wishes to have their first child and they wanted to have a boy. It's the very first time they'll have only one. I decided to take them to the beach to build a bigger house for them, but the house wouldn't look good enough.

52866072376_e7484c0ab8_c.jpg
    Screenshot-31 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

This was their starter house.

52866513163_9b90912d76_c.jpg
    Screenshot-45 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I ended up moving them to the house I had built for my 2019 game. It's gorgeous.

52866463050_98070f5d9a_c.jpg
    Screenshot-85 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I love this bathroom.

52865493657_a82eaf7f1e_c.jpg
    Screenshot-40 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

They went to Red Rendezvous since having a child was an important event in their lives. Now they have less than 2 weeks to become elders.

52866240834_cc18434ccb_c.jpg
    Screenshot-83 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

52866463400_3c8a827772_c.jpg
    Screenshot-93 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Juliette was taken to the hospital in a limo. LOL
    It's a boy, but I'm not sure if he'll be Tristan or Conrad.

--- x --- x ---

I also want to share another event that I found very cute.

52866241394_4c45b6d311_c.jpg
    Screenshot-6 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Bert had received a phone call telling him that Bob Castor would die. Juliette and he decided to visit him in the morning. His wife Beverly had passed away the previous day.

52866073871_9b8c305904_c.jpg
    Screenshot-8 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

After eating pancakes, the Grim Reaper paid him a visit and Bert witnessed his demise. It's the second time a sim of mine can spend a nice day with a friend in the same conditions.
  • Options
    @texansky That was a cute wedding! <3

@emorrill I avoid changing sims looks, but I feel they went overboard with Twinbrook. Some characteristic are too much. :-S
    I'm glad you liked the posts. I think my sims were more career focused and that's why they didn't roll wishes to get married and so on. It was fun to play them like this.

@Silverofdreams30 I'm pretty skeptical about AI Art. I think I understand why they removed.

@lisasc360 That sheep was awesome! Thanks for the link!!

@Karritz I often have two or three outfits to change. A makeover will be fun. I'm watching the episodes little by little, I don't comment all the time because I watch them on my tablet.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @thuggishsplicer

The other options are still nice though.
    I enjoyed testing. Noticed the realistic option were still
    there the app has been buggy.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    @texansky What a cute proposal picture. <3 I'll have to go over and read. ;)

@thuggishsplicer Lol! Never fails! Just as we were talking about it, Bert and Juliette finally decide to roll a wish for a child! :lol:;)
    Love their new house. :love: And that is a very unique looking bathroom. :blush:
    Wow, going to the hospital in a limo; they sure give expecting mamas the royal treatment. :lol: 👍🏻
    So both of their wishes to have a boy came true! Wonderful. <3 I like the name Tristan better than Conrad. ;)
    I never knew sims could get calls about friends or family getting ready to die. :open_mouth: I learned something new today. :)
    I avoid changing premade sims looks as well, because I still want them to be recognizable, but yeah many of the sims in Twinbrook are a hot mess and need a little tweaking. :grimace:
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,918 Member
    Generation Two starts today! (it's also my birthday hehe) Chapter One: Calling in a Favour

Blair wastes no time in picking up the mantle as heir to the legacy. When she is sent to offer Edmond Alto assistance on behalf of her mother she quickly finds herself on a plane to a whole new world.

screenshot-53-2.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    straydogbluesstraydogblues Posts: 7 New Member
    I love everyone's answers! Thank you for sharing! I guess I'm enjoying the Epic lifespan because it almost feels a little more immersive...? I am okay with being patient, but... maybe my mind will change when it's time to take care of a baby! O_O
    I love all the photos and stories as well! So inspiring! <3 Truly, thank you all for sharing!

As for my own update, Argus the werewolf boyfriend has finally moved in with Mama May! They were having a little trouble finding days to hang out based on their schedule, so now that they live together, it's more possible than ever! They've still been having their healthy time apart, as Argus enjoys going to the gym. Argus adopted a skittish adult dog named Taffy, to be friends with Mama May's kitten, Georgie! A stray cat never came around... so we decided to adopt. Georgie is so cute! He has one black paw, a black tail, and is mostly white. Taffy on the other hand- or, paw -is a brown and white Australian shepherd! Things are going well. Taffy is fitting in well! She instantly took a liking to her new dad, Argus, and is getting to know Georgie and Mama. I will admit, with all the new household members, the game is feeling a little more uncontrollable, but I love having more members of the family. <3 I suppose if the two lovers are going to have kids eventually, I'm going to have to get used to it! At least there is always something to do now.
    I'm also going to help Argus achieve his lifetime wish of being a Renowned Surgeon. He joined the family at career level 8, so he's doing well! But he needs some help getting his skills up. I can do that for him!

Hope everyone is well today, and has a chance to enjoy the game!
  • Options
    straydogbluesstraydogblues Posts: 7 New Member
    > @lizzielilyy said:
    > Generation Two starts today! (it's also my birthday hehe) Chapter One: Calling in a Favour
    >
    > Blair wastes no time in picking up the mantle as heir to the legacy. When she is sent to offer Edmond Alto assistance on behalf of her mother she quickly finds herself on a plane to a whole new world.

I love your blog!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I guess you're aging up today, hahaha! I hope you have a wonderful day! <3
  • Options

Well, some of you may have already discovered it.

Groceries for a Growing Family - Chapter 5 was published yesterday.

Brad finally earned enough §§ to be able to build Jacobs Mercantile.
    jacobs-mercantile.jpg
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,918 Member
    I love your blog!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I guess you're aging up today, hahaha! I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Aw thank you so much x2!!! Haha I am ageing up but refusing to embrace my age :joy:

Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Alrighty everyone! Time for me to post about my random gameplay in Monte Vista. :blush:

I went through and read each household's story and wow...so many intriguing stories. :grin: I could definitely get inspired. ;) But right now I'm just playing for fun since sadly I don't have a lot of time anymore for writing. :cry:

Anyhoo, I think ultimately I am going to go into each household, give makeovers, and revamp the interiors of their homes. Like I started doing with the Bianchi Family. :p I just randomly clicked on a household to play and theirs was the one my cursor landed on. :lol:
    (Geez, SimsWiki doesn't have any info on them at all... :unamused: )
    Here's their household bio from Carl's Guide which always delivers:
    Franco Bianchi had a dream of being a sports star, but when his whirlwind romance brought a new wife and a son, he realized that it may be time to leave his dreams behind to support his family. He thinks a life of crime can bring the quick money he needs, but can he keep his family safe?

So yeah, we've got the dad: Franco, in the lowest of the criminal career; Mom: Kaela, who is a Scientist, lv 3 I think; and their toddler son Beppe.
    (Honestly, I couldn't stand the name Beppe - it sounds stupid to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ - so I changed his name to Luca. :blush: I like that name much better.)

After I went about giving them some makeovers - not altering their looks - and decorating up their house, I started to play with them. :)

Immediately Kaela started feeling nauseaous from "unknown causes." We all know what that means... ;) My first thought was, "Oh boy...I'm gonna have to add another crib to their nursery..."

I felt bad for poor Kaela...Here she has a toddler son, not potty trained or walking yet, and now she's preggers. And not only that, her husband is secretly living a life of crime that she has no idea about. I just couldn't help feeling sorry for her. :pensive:

Anyway, it seems like she and Franco have a pretty good romantic marriage going on...

Bianchi-1.jpg

I gave Luca some hair (he was bald) and now he is just the darndest, cutest little toddler ever! 💙💙💙

Cute-Luca.jpg

Here's him being adorable again enjoying some dinner with daddy:

Bianchi-2.jpg

Bianchi-3.jpg

Dinner of champions right here. :lol:

Bianchi-4.jpg

Kaela was too sick to cook and Franco su'cks at cooking so TV dinners that night it was!

After dinner it was bathtime for Luca. :blush: (This style of hair looks adorable on him as well.)

Bianchi-5.jpg

And Franco wanted a little bit of sexy time with his wife...however that got interrupted by Kaela getting her pregnancy notice. (Yup. It's official. :lol: )

Bianchi-6.jpg

They both immediately rolled wishes for another baby boy. 💙 But I got the feeling they were going to have a girl... So we'll see. 🙃

The next morning...

Isn't this such an accurate, real life scene here:

Bianchi-7.jpg

All your money goes towards bills so you are starving... :( I got the feeling Franco was thinking, This is why I chose a life of crime. To get rich quick. I will not allow my family to suffer from poverty anymore. (Which is funny considering his wife is making decent money as a Scientist. 🙄 C'mon EA, you could've told a better story than this...)

But he may soon learn that crime doesn't pay...

Kaela and Franco both had wishes to read a pregnancy book to help prepare them to raise two babies at once :lol: so Kaela headed to the bookstore, but not without calling a babysitter first of course. 👍🏻 (She biked to the Bookstore! :lol: )

Naturally the babysitter was worthless and pretty much played video games the whole time while Luca was keeping himself entertained in the playpen and dirtying up his diaper... 💩

Bianchi-8.jpg
    (At this point I greatly lowered the pay rate for Babysitters. :joy: But then my dear friend Bekkasan suggested I change her traits to make her a better babysitter (Nurturing, Family Oriented) so I did that as well. I may or may not have changed the pay rate back to normal after that. :smirk::lol:

Meanwhile, when Kaela came out of the bookstore this random teenage kid approached her and just started talking to her belly. (They had no relationship with each other whatsoever.) Awkward... :neutral: But Kaela was kind about it.

Bianchi-9.jpg

I had to jot down the name of this kid for future reference because he might make a very sweet dad in the future. :blush: His name is Khang Seng. :) Noted. 👍🏻

Time passed and even though Kaela was on maternity leave, that didn't mean she always had to stay at home all day with Luca. She wanted to get out and have some time to herself before her life was about to change again.

The babysitter did get better at her job...only a tiny bit though. :neutral:

Bianchi-11.jpg

Bianchi-13.jpg

Here's a random pic of Luca looking adorable while sleeping in the baby swing. <3

Bianchi-10.jpg

Kaela took her maternity leave time as a great time to potty train Luca and teach him how to walk. <3

Bianchi-14.jpg

Franco reached level 2 in the criminal career after some serious butt-kissing and groveling to the big boss and from then on all was going well at work for him. He was getting richer and richer every day. No longer was poverty plaguing him and his family.

Until one day...

Hold-it-Bianchi.png

🚨 BUSTED! 🚨

The whole, short drive over to the Police Station Franco thought, Kaela is going to kill me...
    Goddess of the Sim World: "Oh you better believe it buster!" :rage:

Bianchi-12.jpg

Franco wasn't even given one call to make. His crime this time was just too severe. The Policeman called Kaela to inform her of her husband's doings himself...

Kaela was at a loss for words...and very very upset. Even heartbroken... :heartbreak:

Once Franco was finally released from jail and got home, he remorsefully walked through the front door. Kaela, with Luca in her arms, sharply addressed, "Don't you go anywhere Franco! I've got a bone to pick with you! But first, Luca needs to go potty."
    Franco's shoulders slumped as he expressed a giant sigh...

Bianchi-15.jpg

In the bathroom, Kaela stroked her belly and for the first time during her whole marriage she felt worried about the future for Luca and the new baby...

Bianchi-16.jpg

I took this fine moment to capture the POO FACE! :joy:

Bianchi-17.jpg
    (Sorry! It's a long running joke on this thread. :p Moving on! )

Once Luca was finished, Kaela promptly stormed out the door and roared at her husband, "Alright Franco, so when were you going to tell me that you've been...ooh...ahh..." She clenched at her belly. (This literally happened in game right after the potty training. :p )
    Franco finally looked at Kaela with a questionable gaze and then heard water dripping onto the floor. Once he realized, he gasped!
    Kaela groaned in pain. "Ohhhh not now...I think the baby is coming!"
    Oh boy...Franco thought then began to freak out. He wasn't ready... And neither was Kaela.

Bianchi-18.jpg

But the baby was coming fast whether they were ready or not!

Bianchi-19.jpg

Kaela gives me this look like: Are you kidding me right now? And just as I was about to rip into my husband! :lol:

baby-coming.png

And I was like: "Girl, I may be the Goddess, but I ain't got no control over this!" :joy:

"What should we do!?" Franco panically asked like an idiot. "Call an ambulence?"
    "No..." Kaela puffed.
    "Well it's not like I can take you to the Hospital because we don't have a car! I'll call a cab!"
    "No! Franco...listen to me...ooh...I can't...go to the Hospital. Ow! The baby's coming too fast..."
    "Well what do we do!? I dunno what to do!"
    "Shut up Franco and just...help me..."

Franco helped his wife deliver in the best way he could and within minutes Kaela gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. 💗

Bianchi-20.jpg

I captured the wink! :smiley: For the very first time! :star:

Bianchi-21.jpg

The two parents may not have gotten their wish for another baby boy, but they were thrilled to get a girl. Both of their hearts immediately fell in love with her. 💕

They named her Alessia. :blush:

Bianchi-22.jpg

To make recompense, Franco let Kaela sleep the rest of that afternoon, all night, and into the late morning undisturbed while he cared for Alessia and Luca.

Bianchi-23.jpg

He started bonding quickly with his new little girl and decided...that a life of crime wasn't worth jeapordizing the life, and future, of his family anymore...

Bianchi-24.jpg

He decided that he would be a stay-at-home dad until he found a better job. :star:

Bianchi-25.jpg

He was about to tell Kaela about his decision that afternoon, but she found her chance to rip into him for committing crimes behind her back and rightly so... But he still got on the defensive.

Bianchi-26.jpg

"I can't even look at you right now!" Kaela concluded with. "Shape up, or me and the kids are gone!" And with that she left the room...

Bianchi-27.jpg

Let's just say that Franco ran after her and deeply apologized, expressing all his affections for her and the kids and...they made up. :lol: 👍🏻

Bianchi-28.jpg

They spent the rest of that day releasing some "tension" and affections in their bedroom. :smirk:
    (I was tempted to make them 'try for a baby' during their couple of romps :joy: but I'm not that cruel. :lol: )

Bianchi-29.jpg

And that was my gameplay with the Bianchi family. :grin:

I plan to play around with another family next, but first I thought it would be humorous to move the Capp family, from Roaring Heights, over to Monte Vista... *wink, wink* :smirk:

Those of you who played Sims 2 know why. ;)

Anyway, this was so much fun to post! :lol: Happy Simming my friends. <3
  • Options
    @emorrill

Luca is such an adorable toddler! His smile is
    so cute!
  • Options

Double Trouble - Chapter 6 of the Nothing is Free Challenge is scheduled to be published tomorrow, May 4th at 8:00 AM CDT (GMT-5).

siamese_twins.jpg

I'm trying something different with my blog, The Legacy Report. Let me know if the link at the top of this post works right now or if it doesn't work until tomorrow. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top