Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Kisses

Comments

• Options
    Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
    edited January 2021

Chapter 6: Exposed (Part2)

~ It was the climax everyone had been waiting for ~

J9EESnr.jpg
    Lots of students were gathered around my locker. I even saw a freshman taking pictures.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE

Please consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest chapters. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going <3

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @Orchidah1 Greetings!

First of all - my sincere condolences to you and your family. I most certainly hope that everything will work out for all of you and things will be even better than they used to be.

And of course - congratulations! April can't come soon enough indeed :-)

And last, but by all means not the least - a long awaited addition to "Vampire kisses". You've certainly made my day :-)

Chapter 6:
    Ah, Raven :-) What can I say - this must be REALLY satisfying to take Trevor down a notch. White is for virgins :-)

With that said, I can't help but feel that Trevor just might have teeth in addition to bark...

As for Frank trying to find a club or activity for Raven. Honestly, this one really felt insulting. Good thing that Raven is not afraid to speak her mind in regards to this. She really does belong elsewhere.

Chapter 7:
    Unexpected choice of attire indeed. BUT I can clearly see the intent. It IS a costume. She looks like a...doll. Still I have to point out that her lips look REALLY unflattering in that picture with her dad.

How bold of Raven to OFFER the man candy. Bold and interesting move!

Not to be hostile to Raven, but her attracting to Trevor's visage as a caricature vampire is a bit....shallow. Looks are important, sure, but still.

Interesting. I wonder what READDY motivated Raven into defending the mansion. Trevor is a jеrk and all AND Raven likes the place., but I just can't help that there is something else...

At last....

Still as good as I remember! It is very good you have you back :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Thank you @ArcherDK !

So good to hear from you again. B)o:)
    I felt the same about what she finds attracted to in Trevor's visage as a caricature vampire when I first read the book lol
    Yeah, light colours in general just aint her thing :D
    She did however get a good shocker with the real deal hahaha

• Options

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part1)

~ Nerd Boy didn't recognize me as I passed him in the kitchen. Then his mouth dropped open when he realized it was me -- "I've never seen you look so..." ~

To0IYfb.jpg
    Halloween. My favorite day of the year. The one day of the year that I fit in. It's the only day everyone accepts and compliments me, and I even get rewarded for it by generous neighbors who don't think I'm too old to celebrate--or are more likely too afraid of what my tricks would be.

OF8aybs.jpg
    4pvzicG.jpg
    But this year I decided I really wanted to wear a costume. I shopped in stores I usually never went to and borrowed things from my mom.

WlV3xIQ.jpg
    I strangled my hair into a ponytail and pink barrettes and wore a lusciously soft white cashmere sweater with a pink tennis skirt.

JxtIhkI.jpg
    bmYUQvA.jpg
    I gave myself a healthy glow with some of my mom's base and blush and wore a soft plum lipstick.
  • Options
    GqDF5SX.jpg
    I even carried my dad's tennis racket. I went around the house saying things like, "Mummy dear, I'll be home after my tennis lesson!"

DgkxtGv.jpg
    Nerd Boy didn't recognize me as I passed him in the kitchen. Then his mouth dropped open when he realized it was me and not a neighbor's kid dropping over for sugar.

qrnDLyg.jpg
    t7XYiFg.jpg
    "I've never seen you look so...good," he said, dressed as a baseball player. I thought I was going to be sick right there and then.

q0VAzHP.jpg
    7ctp4Ry.jpg
    My parents wanted to take pictures. Go figure. They were acting as if I was going to the prom. I let them take just one.

yJbuDy9.jpg
    I figured my dad should finally have a picture of me he could proudly hang at the office.
  • Options
    tT5VLCs.jpg
    Becky and I were eating lunch in the cafeteria later that day. Everyone looked at me like I was the new girl. Really, no one recognized me. It was fun at first, then a bit annoying. I got stares when I dressed in black. I got stares when I dressed in white. I couldn't win! Then Trevor came into the cafeteria dressed as Dracula.

SXHtKBc.jpg
    H1I3YF0.jpg
    His hair was slicked back, and he was sporting a black cape. He had plastic fangs and red-hot lips.

Bk6NM1r.jpg
    He stood with Matt as he glanced all around to find me. He wanted to rub his new look in my face. Matt finally pointed to me and Trevor did a double take. He stared at me long and hard, looked me up and down. I had never seen him gaze at me like that before. It was as if he was in major Crushville, as he checked out my preppy white sweater and healthy glow.

fnH0c46.jpg
    VQBWICw.jpg
    I thought for sure he'd come over and say something stupid, but instead he sat at the opposite side of the cafeteria with his back to me. He even left before I did. I was free of him! But I was wrong. I should have known our truce wouldn't last.

• Options

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part2)

~ I spun around on the front lawn and looked back at the grand Mansion. I saw a shadowy figure watching from the attic window ~

AnDLhds.jpg
    My little pumpkin basket was almost filled with Smarties, Snickers, Mary Janes, Jolly Ranchers, Dubble Bubble gum, and lots of other tasty treats. And most importantly--spider rings and temporary tattoos. Becky and I had walked all over town and now wondered what awaited us at the front door of the mysterious Mansion. We were saving the best house for last. Apparently so was everyone else.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE

Please consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest chapters. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going <3
  • Options

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part3)

~ I had always been a mystery because of the way I dressed and behaved, and now I was standing before him dressed as his perfect dream girl ~

5KLDGtk.jpg
    I had just passed through the iron gate when a ghoulish vampire in a red Dodge Challenger drove up to the curb.

Read PART 3 >>> HERE

• Options

Chapter 7: Happy Halloween (Part4)

~ I was ready to make my escape when I felt something I had never felt before: a presence ~

yb8wb63.jpg
    He walked on toward the Mansion. I ran after him.

Read PART 4 >>> HERE

• Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member

@Orchidah1

So sorry you've been hit so hard and hope everything will go better for you now.
    Congratulations to you and your family on your expected new addition, what great news!
    It's good to hear some things are looking up.

Thank you so much for the additions to "Vampire Kisses", they were so good, I enjoyed every minute.
    I can't believe you found the time with all you have going on, but am so glad you did.
    So looking forward to more.

I wish you and you family well in this new year. Stay safe.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Orchidah1 I am also so sorry for all you and your family have been thru. I am so happy for your newcoming bundle of happy joy, Congrats to you and your family and I wish nothing but the best for you all, so much!

Thank you always for any additions to the story, I would wait any amount of time needed, its always worth it. You are talented and your story has always captivated me, I love so much everything! My many hopes for the best for you, thank you so much for even adding anything especially with all youre dealing with. Many wishes of good fortunes and luck, blessings.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Wow, this takes me back to junior high when I read Vampire Kisses! I remember they made a manga/visual novel as well, but I never got around to reading them all. Alexander was my tween heart-throb lol
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options

Chapter 8 - Looking For Trouble

~ "Who will they believe, freak--an honors student who is a star soccer player or a two-bit gothic chick with one friend, who spends more time in the principal's office than in class?" ~

w7WpQhu.jpg
    I was making my way to history class when I spotted Trevor walking ahead of me. I noticed something unusual about his indoor ensemble--

cJ71K3J.jpg
    he was wearing a golf gloves.

AHL67Ic.jpg
    "Making a fashion statement?" I teased, catching up to him.

Dr7pT6d.jpg
    "I guess it's a good thing you don't play soccer with your hands!"

He ignored my comments and continued to walk to class.

• Options
    hSrxGy5.jpg
    "Guess you'll have to miss a few sessions of graffiti club," I joked. "Since your trigger finger is out of commission."

6at0UUl.jpg
    He stopped and stared at me coldly. But he thought better of speaking and walked on.

YH2vkb1.jpg
    Ouch! I guess I hurt more than his hand.

wuyF0Nx.jpg
    "I see you made it home safely," I continued, pursuing him.

phQrpu5.jpg
    "Matt took great care of me. He's a perfect gentleman!"

But then I realized everything. I had taken away Trevor's pride, his girlfriends, and now had forced his best friend to betray him and side with the enemy. I felt sorry for him...almost.
  • Options
    gvxZAMJ.jpg
    Trevor paused, staring down at me like he was going to explode.

r6R2VkN.jpg
    But I was distracted by a strange figure talking to the secretary in the principal's office.

DZE8Ges.jpg
    It was Creepy Man! Standing pale in the bright fluorescent light, his long gray overcoat shrouding his skinny body. And hanging from his pale, bony hand was my dad's tennis racket.

yhd7CUD.jpg
    I pulled a fuming Trevor to the wall, where we could safely overhear the conversation.

ckruoN3.jpg
    "What are you doing?" Trevor asked, trying to wriggle away.
  • Options
    A7c9D6i.jpg
    "Shhh! That's the butler from the Mansion!" I whispered, pointing.

tHjTr2O.jpg
    "So what?"

8XlpWsg.jpg
    "He's looking for us!"

VlULmf8.jpg
    "How can he be looking for us? It was dark, stupid!"

QcH1uOp.jpg
    "That guy saw us! He probably found the spray cans on the lawn and whatever stuff you sprayed on the wall as proof!

YfEsq5w.jpg
    And he has my dad's tennis racket!"
  • Options
    foy8Zns.jpg
    "🐸🐸🐸🐸, freak, if you hadn't hit me none of this would have happened."

7IpMo8s.jpg
    "If you hadn't been born, none of this would have happened, you creep. Shhh, already!"

bRvW7Kq.jpg
    "Sir, you can leave the racket with us and we can make an announcement," I heard Mrs. Gerber reply.

OxeIsC6.jpg
    "What did you say the girl was wearing?"

ylXHCnv.jpg
    "A tennis outfit, miss."

rxPnD2P.jpg
    lJ1S8sX.jpg
    "For Halloween?" She laughed and reached for the racket.
  • Options
    D4PjgWg.jpg
    But Creepy Man drew back. "I'd prefer to keep it in my possession for now. If you find the owner, she knows where she can claim it.

FbIJXcC.jpg
    Good day," he said and bowed to a charmed Mrs. Gerber.

KJ57sqd.jpg
    swtlvi1.jpg
    I freaked and pulled Trevor behind a statue of Teddy Roosevelt. "It's a trap," I said, squeezing Trevor's gloved hand.

n2MgYUb.jpg
    "I'll show up and the police will be waiting with handcuffs!"

CGLDhhL.jpg
    Students stared at Creepy Man as he walked creepily toward the front doors, glancing around as he left. He was looking for us.
  • Options
    krH3edG.jpg
    "He's taking the evidence with him, and that evidence is worth two hundred dollars," I whispered to Trevor.

3WWNJD9.jpg
    "Yeah, the evidence," he said. "Against you!"

sHkQMlY.jpg
    "Me? Your fingerprints were all over it. That guy saw you, too."

X6RrGfd.jpg
    "He only saw me running. He could have been after you.

np9QD0V.jpg
    You were mad he ran out of candy, so you sprayed his house until he heard you making noise, then you dropped your candy and tennis racket when the lights came on," Trevor said, like he was Sherlock Holmes solving the Case of the Missing Tennis Racket.

• Options
    XAufHe4.jpg
    "You're going to pin this on me? I can't believe you!"

c0QmDEj.jpg
    "Don't worry, I don't think you'll go to jail over this, babe. You'll just get a major spanking by that crazy butler."

I had gotten in enough trouble for things I had done; I didn't want to be punished for things I hadn't done.

ROXjR6F.jpg
    Trevor started walking to class.

vgZqpfl.jpg
    6b5i7CV.jpg
    I caught up to him. "I'll drag you down so bad if anything happens!"

• Options
    hMJd0Vn.jpg
    "Who will they believe, freak--

GIJodHB.jpg
    an honors student who is a star soccer player or a two-bit gothic chick with one friend, who spends more time in the principal's office than in class?"

oh3bsqH.jpg
    "You owe me a tennis racket!" I shouted helplessly as Trevor sauntered off.

UKCEv5b.jpg
    I admit it, Trevor had avenged himself for the Naked Woods Night. Because of him I'd lost my dad's fancy-schmancy racket.

QZuzjoc.jpg
    And more importantly, he'd made me the enemy in the eyes of the only people in town who might understand me and be my friends. They were my freedom from Dullsville and my connection to humanity,

yUpDgxG.jpg
    but now because of Trevor, the Mansion would be harder to get into than when it was boarded up.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Chapter 9 - Living Hel (Part 1)

~ Then he said the three words that reverberated in my head and made me go dizzy with fury. As he said them I thought I was going to explode into a million unhappy pieces. ~

1Glo3FV.jpg
    "You what?" my father yelled during dinner after I told him I lost his racket.

Read PART 1 >>> HERE

• Options

Chapter 9 - Living Hel (Part 2)

~ "Thanks, I guess," I said as I got up to leave. I checked my watch. The interview had taken fifteen minutes, but it felt like an hour. This job was going to be complete torture. ~

EEGWY44.jpg
    Connections. They'd be wonderful if my dad knew Steven Spielberg or the Queen of England, but Janice Armstrong of Armstrong Travel just doesn't cut it for me.

Far worse than having to show up there after school three days a week, answering phones in a perky voice, photocopying tickets with that hideous blinding flash in my eyes, and talking to yuppies going to Europe for the fourth time was the totally conservative dress code.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE

• Options

Chapter 9 - Living Hel (Part 3)

~ "I can't live without you!" he said sarcastically, catching up. "Are you mad because I never gave you black roses? I'll make it up to you. I'll get you new clothes--from the graveyard." ~

2SVxQRp.jpg
    The part-time after-school gig had to go. How could I get the scoop on the Mansion family if I was going to be at work all afternoon? I had to drag all those dry-clean only clothes with me to school and keep them neatly in my locker until school was over. My new afternoon punishment tore me up inside.

Read PART 3 >>> HERE