Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    This was so fun! Ember is gorgeous and all the guys! Oh man!

Thanks!

It's an interesting group. I have three really macho men (self assured trait), a shy guy, a paranoid guy, a military pretty boy, and a guy who likes women's clothing. Fun stuff ahead!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @pammiechick - That was a great chapter, and Ember is so gorgeous! Looks like things are off to a great start.
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @pammiechick - That was a great chapter, and Ember is so gorgeous! Looks like things are off to a great start.

Thank you!!

Things are already going so well! She’s really easy going and bonding quickly to each guy (unlike Zollie). 😜😜😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Had to laugh at Zolnax's goofy face as he was no longer hearing the Creator's voice in his head. Also was laughing at the bachelors playing video games instead of paying attention to the bachelorette. :D

Looks like Burton is getting along well with Ember so far.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Had to laugh at Zolnax's goofy face as he was no longer hearing the Creator's voice in his head. Also was laughing at the bachelors playing video games instead of paying attention to the bachelorette. :D

Looks like Burton is getting along well with Ember so far.

Who knew Zollie hated the Creator's voice in his head all that time. LOL!!! Must be annoying! :lol:

Burton is a charmer! I think Ember really meshes well with his personality. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Weee here we go!!! All the guys are so good looking how will she ever pick?! :p
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Weee here we go!!! All the guys are so good looking how will she ever pick?! :p

I can tell you she’s going to have a hard time! 😭😭😭

I’ve just done some modeling shots of all the guys to go in the bachelorette mansion and all are dreamy!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I have a chapter!

And it's time for a group date!

Who's going to impress and who's going to fail...let's see!

p8embbB.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So many levels of awkward on that date. Not sure who made a good impression on Ember on that date. Did have to laugh at the paranoid Jake wondering if anyone was mocking him for skating in his pajamas.
  • Options
    So many levels of awkward on that date. Not sure who made a good impression on Ember on that date. Did have to laugh at the paranoid Jake wondering if anyone was mocking him for skating in his pajamas.

The date didn’t go as smoothly as Ember would have liked but there were some good conversations going on and some memories made! 😝

Jake is such a funny character! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick - Yeah for a new chapter!
    This was certainly the Group Date that wasn't! These guys,,,sheesh! And that Drake...he is rather...um...forward. And poor Jake skating in his pjs. And I think that Shayne may have peed himself on this Group Date. I was surprised that Ember wanted to talk to him after that. Maybe she kind of liked his "green fog" aura. Burton seemed to make some strides with Ember, for a time anyway. But, yeah, the guys need to step it up with Ember. What are they thinking? This is a challenge, guys...get with it!
  • Options
    @pammiechick - Yeah for a new chapter!
    This was certainly the Group Date that wasn't! These guys,,,sheesh! And that Drake...he is rather...um...forward. And poor Jake skating in his pjs. And I think that Shayne may have peed himself on this Group Date. I was surprised that Ember wanted to talk to him after that. Maybe she kind of liked his "green fog" aura. Burton seemed to make some strides with Ember, for a time anyway. But, yeah, the guys need to step it up with Ember. What are they thinking? This is a challenge, guys...get with it!

Hee hee!
    The group date that did not go as planned! :lol:

Drake...we have to watch that boy! He has a sneaky streak. ;)

Omg...Jake always cracks me up.

SHAYNE! He was gross that whole night. I didn't realized he'd peed himself until I saw the pictures and that green smoke was so apparent. Usually when that happens, they get an embarrassed moodlet but everyone had something that'd embarrassed them so I didn't notice. Burton was embarrassed, too, since he must have said something wrong. He gets that a lot.

Burton really gets along with Ember...but then many of the other guys do, too, so this IS a very close challenge, atm. The numbers fluctuate all the time.

They do need to up their game to impress her. Unfortunately, these guys don't seem to want to help a girl out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    This has been fun to watch so far. <3
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    This has been fun to watch so far. <3

Glad you think so! The guys have surprised me!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry I've been busy lately, but I've got a chapter! Woot!

Jealousy has already reared its ugly head in this chapter! I wonder who's heart is pierced?

Xp8iK8n.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Great twist on the meet the parents chapter. Loved laughing at Zolnax again and wanted to see how June would react to her daughter's challenge contestants. Still also laughing at Paranoid Jake also.
    Oho! Burton looks to be jealous at the end of that chapter. Can't wait for the ensuing drama from this. >:)
  • Options
    I smiled all the way through this chapter! :)
    All the guys are so handsome. But Drake, Burton and Mike are really hot! To bad that Michael wants so many children, doesn't seem that Ember does. I am leaning toward Drake or Burton. We shall see what happens. Nice of Zollie to have a party for Ember.
  • Options
    @pammiechick - Well, that was a great chapter! More progress and set backs for the contestants.
    Burton sure knows how to "suck up" to Ember's Dad, Zollie. lol I thought he was doing rather well, but then,,,the green-eyed jealousy monster struck at the end when Drake kind of swooped in and claimed Ember. Happy to see that Michael got some time with her...although hopefully he didn't scare her away. I bet Mike Eagle had something planned with Ember. I think Omari did too the way he chimed in. At least Shayne got a flirty look from Ember at the party! Woot! And Jake...gosh Jake...you are a mess! lol
  • Options
    Great twist on the meet the parents chapter. Loved laughing at Zolnax again and wanted to see how June would react to her daughter's challenge contestants. Still also laughing at Paranoid Jake also.
    Oho! Burton looks to be jealous at the end of that chapter. Can't wait for the ensuing drama from this. >:)

This is a bit early...June didn't attend the party. She'll meet the final three...

Paranoid Jake...he's a lot of laughs!!!
    Poor Burton! Hopefully, he'll recover. With his smooth ways, I'm sure he'll be okay. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    I smiled all the way through this chapter! :)
    All the guys are so handsome. But Drake, Burton and Mike are really hot! To bad that Michael wants so many children, doesn't seem that Ember does. I am leaning toward Drake or Burton. We shall see what happens. Nice of Zollie to have a party for Ember.

I'm so glad you liked the chapter!
    Ember was just shocked about the amount of children. She might warm to the idea. She was contemplating it!

Drake and Burton are doing well so far but it's VERY early...

Zollie really wanted to scope out the guys so he had an ulterior motive for the party. ;) And it happened in game--I didn't plan it! It was all Zolnax's idea!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick - Well, that was a great chapter! More progress and set backs for the contestants.
    Burton sure knows how to "suck up" to Ember's Dad, Zollie. lol I thought he was doing rather well, but then,,,the green-eyed jealousy monster struck at the end when Drake kind of swooped in and claimed Ember. Happy to see that Michael got some time with her...although hopefully he didn't scare her away. I bet Mike Eagle had something planned with Ember. I think Omari did too the way he chimed in. At least Shayne got a flirty look from Ember at the party! Woot! And Jake...gosh Jake...you are a mess! lol

Yes...some progress and some setbacks! Some surprises!
    Burton is such a kiss up which is a good thing if you want to be the son in law of Zollie! :D Will jealousy be his thorn???

Drake did swoop in. He's VERY smooth and doesn't get flustered. A girl could get swept off her feet like that!

Michael is no stranger to Ember! He auto hugs her all the time... ;)

Shayne is noticed by the bachelorette. Don't worry about that!

Mike Eagle is an amazing guy...we'll see more of him later.

Jake! He's a funny guy. I love seeing all his antics!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's Monday and I have a chapter!

The first guy goes home. :'(

xjxbQo1.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Laughing at Burton & Drake's rivalry as well as Burton's hair smelling. :D>:)
    Sad to see Omari go but happy that Paranoid Jake is still clinging around.
  • Options
    Oh, I was holding my whole breath the whole time I was reading this chapter.
    So sorry to see Omari head home. Burton seems to know how to woo Ember, as he is currently in the lead - way to go! lol And so happy Shayne is safe and in 2nd place...however, 2nd isn't good enough there Shayne, so go after that girl! And 3 ties Mike, Michael and Drake. Surprised that Drake wasn't higher in the standings since he seems to always be around Ember. And Jake, our paranoid funny guy is safe. Can't wait to see what challenges are in store for the contestants and am crossing my fingers that Shayne can get an edge in over Burton and get a date with our lovely bachelorette.
  • Options
    Oh the first rose ceremony already! :o
    Burton was the first one to get a rose, he sure is unique. I am happy with Drake getting one too as the rest of the guys. And poor Omari gone now, he is so handsome! And a three way tie with some of the guys. Waiting to see how this goes with challenges.
    Great chapter! Funny stuff in there! :D