Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It's time for some solo dates and a group date!

Let's see how the men fare with our bachelorette!

1f7gUF4.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well that went wonderful!
    She got along with all the guys great this time! I am of course rooting for Michael but I guess we shall see!
    Great chapter! :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Love this chapter and the scenery and the builds are just perfect!
    Oh wow! Nice dates. I love that Ember blew Shayne an autonomous kiss, and he was just beaming in the Onsen with her. I think that Shayne is smitten with her. And Drake wanting to give her a hug while she is cooking…oh la la…I can see that there would be more than cooking going on in the kitchen! And Burton being the older charmer…reminds me of the movie Coming to America…”whatever you like”. I think that Michael had a bit of a hard time on this date but did perk up when they talked about Brindleton Bay. And Mike Eagle! Oh….what a smooth operator he is, “hang onto me”, I think he definitely scored some points with Ember on that date. Gorgeous scenery, and builds. Love it!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    haswh wrote: »
    Well that went wonderful!
    She got along with all the guys great this time! I am of course rooting for Michael but I guess we shall see!
    Great chapter! :)

There were no problems this time so it all comes down to points!
    Michael had a bunch of time with her because he had a problem with the hot springs so they went somewhere else. 😁
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Love this chapter and the scenery and the builds are just perfect!
    Oh wow! Nice dates. I love that Ember blew Shayne an autonomous kiss, and he was just beaming in the Onsen with her. I think that Shayne is smitten with her. And Drake wanting to give her a hug while she is cooking…oh la la…I can see that there would be more than cooking going on in the kitchen! And Burton being the older charmer…reminds me of the movie Coming to America…”whatever you like”. I think that Michael had a bit of a hard time on this date but did perk up when they talked about Brindleton Bay. And Mike Eagle! Oh….what a smooth operator he is, “hang onto me”, I think he definitely scored some points with Ember on that date. Gorgeous scenery, and builds. Love it!

So glad you noticed the scenery. But you have awesome scenery in your stories. The master!
    The I was shocked when she blew that kiss. Usually I have to do the romance with them at this stage. At this point she only did one flirt and the rest was up to them..so Shayne got a little special treatment there! Lol!
    All the guys did what they could. Michael had a disadvantage at the bar because it has a dirty hot spring and he couldn’t take it. Once he got out of there, he perked up! 😁
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's Monday, and I have a chapter for you!

One guy will be eliminated and we're down to the final four!

Can't believe we're almost to the finish line!

Enjoy!

UTcQtwx.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Dun dun dunnn. The heat is on now!
  • Options
    Is Burton doing a shot put throw with poor Ember? lol
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Dun dun dunnn. The heat is on now!

It is...only four guys left! Wow...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Is Burton doing a shot put throw with poor Ember? lol

LOL! She looked so heavy for him to lift. Ha! True to life, because he has some skinny arms. Hee hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    And so we say goodbye to
    Michael! :'( Maybe Drake will win her heart!? Only four to go. Who knows who she will pick? I guess you do Pam. :D
    Can't wait to see how this turns out! :p
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    And so we say goodbye to
    Michael! :'( Maybe Drake will win her heart!? Only four to go. Who knows who she will pick? I guess you do Pam. :D
    Can't wait to see how this turns out! :p

Lol!

I do know who...in fact, we’re on child...well, more than one child let’s just say...all cute!
    So sorry about Michael! At least he got as far as he did. That date hurt him. He was so upset throughout that his points took a hit. 😭😭😭
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, it's Friday!

And why not drop a chapter!

It's a challenge. Who will win?

IeNvTSk.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Wow that was a great chapter! :)
    It went not at all as I thought it would. I really liked Drake but now I wonder if Shayne will be the one to win Embers heart! I do think he needs to loose that mustache though! For some reason it bothers me. :/
  • Options
    Oooh, I like Fridays and a new chapter is even better. Oh my gosh, what is this elimination challenge going to be?
    Oh wow! Can't believe that Shayne won that challenge with no video skills. He must have a lucky trait or something. But, oh Shayne, I am so happy you won! And his Solo Date with Ember...oh la la, I saw a lot of hearts around these two. I can only wish. Now Mike..what the heck? You left Ember at the bar to be with some...townie? Geez...get your priorities straight there Mike. Ember did not look too pleased. And at least Drake and Burton got to go on a hike with Ember, but Drake was trying to start a fight with Burton, and Burton wisely used words to fight and not fists. I think that Ember likes the contestants fighting over her, but would not have liked to see a fistfight happen on that group date. Ugh! And up next is an elimination...I am wondering who it will be.
  • Options
    Wow that was a great chapter! :)
    It went not at all as I thought it would. I really liked Drake but now I wonder if Shayne will be the one to win Embers heart! I do think he needs to loose that mustache though! For some reason it bothers me. :/

LOL! So glad you liked the chapter!
    I love your thoughts about Shayne's mustache! Bahahahaaaa!

Drake is sooooo handsome. We'll see if he can squeak by!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oooh, I like Fridays and a new chapter is even better. Oh my gosh, what is this elimination challenge going to be?
    Oh wow! Can't believe that Shayne won that challenge with no video skills. He must have a lucky trait or something. But, oh Shayne, I am so happy you won! And his Solo Date with Ember...oh la la, I saw a lot of hearts around these two. I can only wish. Now Mike..what the heck? You left Ember at the bar to be with some...townie? Geez...get your priorities straight there Mike. Ember did not look too pleased. And at least Drake and Burton got to go on a hike with Ember, but Drake was trying to start a fight with Burton, and Burton wisely used words to fight and not fists. I think that Ember likes the contestants fighting over her, but would not have liked to see a fistfight happen on that group date. Ugh! And up next is an elimination...I am wondering who it will be.

TGIF! Am I right? ;)
    There are TONS of hearts swirling with Shayne and Ember...we'll see if it can last until the ending!

Mike is in the doghouse with that awful date. Can he survive another elimination?

And with Burton and Drake fighting...this one is up in the air as to whom will go home.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Two chapters in a row? How can that be?

Well, it's practically snowing here and I've got nothing better to do so this bachelorette challenge can move along...

Who's going to go home? And we have the final three solo dates!

5WR6FyC.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Things are going fast...as we say farewell to another contestant.
    Sorry to see Drake go...and go he did, without even saying goodbye to Ember. And then the Solo dates. Oh, man....Shayne...why didn't you kiss Ember? Geez, they were so into each other, and now this. I am worried, very worried. Maybe it was the food at the restaurant, and Ember was feeling less than romantic at the end of the date. I hate to say it, but Ember really had great dates with both Burton and Mike...and I would say Burton is in the lead! Dang!
  • Options
    Things are going fast...as we say farewell to another contestant.
    Sorry to see Drake go...and go he did, without even saying goodbye to Ember. And then the Solo dates. Oh, man....Shayne...why didn't you kiss Ember? Geez, they were so into each other, and now this. I am worried, very worried. Maybe it was the food at the restaurant, and Ember was feeling less than romantic at the end of the date. I hate to say it, but Ember really had great dates with both Burton and Mike...and I would say Burton is in the lead! Dang!

Yup...another contestant gone! :cry:
    Yeah...Shayne and Ember had loads of romance without that kiss, so you never know...we shall see if he can salvage at the next event! There's a group outing before the elimination! Cross your fingers!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    And one more gone!
    I really liked Drake he was so handsome and they would have had beautiful children. :/ Now who will get her heart. I am going to hope either Shayne or Mike. Burton rubs me wrong in some way. Also Shayne needs to shave!! ;)
  • Options
    And one more gone!
    I really liked Drake he was so handsome and they would have had beautiful children. :/ Now who will get her heart. I am going to hope either Shayne or Mike. Burton rubs me wrong in some way. Also Shayne needs to shave!! ;)

LOL!! Yes one more gone and we're down to three!
    Drake IS handsome! But he's happily married in my game and has a cutie pie that looks just like him. We'll be catching up with all the bachelors and their lives at some point in the story.

Shayne...well, that mustachio is his signature so it won't be shaved. I hate to say that for you, but if he doesn't win then you won't have to worry about it. ;)

Burton...he is a bit different. In fact, the the most different out of all the guys. One thing he does that the other DON'T do as well is pay attention to Ember when they're in the house. He's a people person, so that's in his favor, but we'll see how this shakes out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hope you're staying warm out there!

How about a chapter to snuggle with!

It's time for a group date and then another elimination!

EEPS!

dLNSFIX.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So we are down to two already!
    Shayne and Burton would both make her happy! Not far to go till we find out who she will pick! I have a feeling but will wait and see.
    Great chapter and they looked fab in the kimonos! :D
  • Options
    So we are down to two already!
    Shayne and Burton would both make her happy! Not far to go till we find out who she will pick! I have a feeling but will wait and see.
    Great chapter and they looked fab in the kimonos! :D

Thanks!!!

I'm cooking on the story and since I'm stuck in the house with the winter weather, there will be D & K updates as well as this one! Yay!

I wonder which one you think she'll end up with...hmmm... 🤓
    iTvMKZ8.jpg