Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @RedDestiny92 LOL Not sure ... I actually have a difficult time playing more than 3 Sims in a household LOL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand ha well Ulfric Amethyst and a maid then leave everyone else out run around impregnating them all...imagine all the spawns you don't have to raise running around heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Did that once, got every pre-made female pregnant. Couldn't see all of his offspring in his family tree LOL.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @RevolverOcelots anything I do anything with Mortimer and sometimes even when I just see him wandering my sim streets I think of you my fellow Morty lover lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    edited August 2017
    Next Door Neighbor from Hell
    Within weeks Penny Pizzazz received a warning from the landlord, informing her that her party days are over. Penny flipped and went over to her newly neighbor, where she pounds against the apartment door but was not greeted by the woman that own the apartment. It was Bob Pancakes who pointed out that there’s two babies sleeping in here.

Penny Pizzazz didn’t care and demand an explanation for this warning letter. Bob informs Penny that it was them and unlike the previous owner of the apartment who moved out due to her party ways; they will not tolerate such late party nights and that he will make sure that his affair (affair - say to himself) stays just that.

Penny learned about this affair on a later date though and thought it’s time for this affair to come to light. She stopped her ways of parties, get used to the woman and even become friends with her… but when she have what she wants

Penny informed Eliza Pancakes about her husbands times with another woman and about the two precious babies that is Bob’s. Proud of what she did; she share the news on her social media platform where Bob’s next door neighbor saw it.

(To Be Continued)
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Guess we'll have to see since, well, the seals have broken...

@Lyoufln That house is adorable!

@DragonAge_23586441 I mean I get that the kids are asleep, but maybe you should consider not being rude like that, Bob, cause see what happened...lol
    A few days after Omega's, Opera's and Error's training, the final seal was released.

i3kGAQ

In eerie haze, while she does sleep, the seal now has broken.

F8oWF1

And as she rises from her sleep, her powers now awoken.

eHtcae

Crash grinned.

"I'm finally free. Now to begin my master plan."

gm4Hhz

Upstairs, Vlad was playing with his pipe organ while Nick sat and Dr. Emmett was playing with drinks at the bar.

Aas2io

Crash approached Vlad.

"Okay, Vacuum Guts. It's time for you to beat it. I don't need you anymore!"

U7KJNc

"Excuse me!?" Vlad exclaimed. "You should be happy I never kicked you out in the beginning! I have allowed you to go with every plan you thought of! I even have trained you in the more advanced ways of the vampire!! Now get out of my sight. If you suggest I am leaving my home again, I shall get you to 'beat it' by beating you in combat!"

yuJeN2

Crash smirked as she spoke. "Well then. Let's get at it. Loser leaves the house."

Vlad growled as he turned into his dark form.

"So be it."

yJJAkf

The two then engaged in a fight, Nick looking on.

WVXTzP

"Do they always do this?" asked Nick as Dr. Emmett joined the audience.

"Oh yeah. She's always trying to beat the vampire guy. Mistress is some looker when she's angry."

Nick blinked for a moment.

"Right..."

VUKu75

Eventually, Crash won, cackling.

"Now feel the power of a virus, you old fool. As you clawed at me, I infected your body. Feel the burn of corruption!"

125eQK

Vlad suddenly felt his body catch fire, although unseen by anyone.

"Wait! No! AARRGH!"

BbfPU2

Soon, Vlad collapsed to the floor, Crash laughing in hysterics as Nick noticed after what happened.

"You...You killed him!"

"And he went down like a lump of coal!" Crash cackled.

kNxod9

Grim soon came in to do business, Crash nudging Nick.

"And if you stop your crying, you might notice that we have a guest."
    Next post, Crash's plan to get something from Grim goes awry, although her abilities do not.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    Just popping in to say that reading this thread is making me want to play again. I uninstalled 6 months ago because I lost interest but I've just started reinstalling it with all of the expansion packs etc. I'll make sure to contribute here once I'm set up :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Made a new Sim to marry a sim in a challenge I'm doing. He is soooo pretty! His name is Myron.
    JMSzINJ.png
    7qKlpPN.png
    hmLppA7.png
    6cGVt2m.png
    FlRbK6v.png
    They got engaged and eloped right on the spot!
    V4jZY0j.png
    LVz7Jw3.png
    v5N3IUb.png
    He even cleaned up after his wife puked. What a guy!
    JmnBCGT.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    In all the years I have played Sims I finally have my first cow plant! I'm pretty excited. Haha
    3ARAbJe.png
    CFPuf6m.png
  • Options
    @DeathCabForCutie Happy you enjoy the thread and hope to see more of you around here.

@OhMyHemsworth Myron's adorable. :3

@Lyoufln He's a total cutie.
    As Vlad laid dead on his mansion floor, Crash was undertaking another part of her plan.

iiGXNN

Crash suddenly snapped at Nick.

"Okay you. You and your so-called silver tongue are going to go over to Grim there and ask him about where he keeps souls like you after the player banishes them."

Nick blinked.

"Wh...Why?"

"Because I may want a few to distract those other AIs wanting to stop me. A few crazed remnants would be perfect. Now get over there."

95w1bh

Nick felt his heart sink.

"You're...You're talking about forcing those already passed...passed on to hurt those they may have loved in the past."

"Yeah, so? I can see about getting them back their lives if they do it for me. Who wouldn't want that? They'd just serve me is all," said Crash.

Nick shook his head sorrowfully as Grim continued his work.

"I'll do it...but only because I made a promise for Raven's life."

MTW7NB

"Good, cause for a moment I thought you were going to be a plum and refuse," said Crash before turning to Grim. "Hey Grim, you got a moment?"

Grim's hollow voice sighed.

"I have but little time. Quickly state your intended desire."

fGQv4Y

Crash stepped aside for Nick to speak. Knowing what Crash wanted though, his usually silver tongue seemed tarnished.

"Well...You see...Mistress is wondering about getting access to some souls that have already departed...since...well...she only has us...and..."

Grim gave a wispy tone of confusion.

"You wish for ghosts that have already been sent to the afterlife?"

ivEp4F

"Well it gets a bit lonely here, Grimmy," said Crash with a flirty tone. "And now that the old vampire kicked the bucket, I could maybe get this place cleaned up. Maybe you could even settle down here too, huh?"

Grim paused for a moment.

"I do enjoy the atmosphere a little..."

65NEsc

Just then, Dr. Emmett interrupted the conversation.

"You serious about having this ugly dead head around here? And what are you doing flirting with Mistress?!"

3qAmY6

Crash snapped.

"I swear if you mess up my plan to get my ghost army, I will force you to possess a toilet for the rest of your afterlife!"

Grim's hollow voice echoed as he spoke.

"Those of the afterlife are not to be forced into acts of war!"

hojSGx

Crash tried to explain herself.

"War? Oh just on dirt ya know and well..."

Grim heaved.

"I have heard the truth. While a couple I could have spared for you, I am not just the one that takes life, but protector of the afterlife. You will not gain access."

AT3jAe

With that, Grim left in a cloud of dark haze.

asc8PB

To say Crash was upset with Dr. Emmett was an understatement.

VvWgpC

"You destroyed my entire plan you old coot!! You might have been smart enough to make that device, but you don't know when to shut that trap of yours!! Get out of my sights!"

fHpK6r

After dropping Dr. Emmett like dirty laundry, she chuckled to herself.

"Heh. No matter. It's about time I destroyed this world. You! The one I don't want to string up like a ham. Follow me to the upstairs balcony."
    Next post, darkness falls across the land.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Well...Karla was invited to join Partihaus, and she accepted.

So, they all went out to the club to party it up.
    IP83Dl5.jpg

And since one of the club activities is to be romantic with everyone....Karla did that.
    Cr6qyzu.jpg
    9N2s5g7.jpg

She started hanging out with one of the guys she made out with, Salim Benali.
    tH0VeMP.jpg

They hung out for most of the night, and as the night went on, she realized that kiss with him wasn't just some kiss-and-be-done-with sort of thing. See, she hadn't talked to Maxwell about anything, but she hasn't been happy with their relationship for a bit. He's been working a lot, and many days, he's worked late hours. And when he's home, most of their time has been spent on the kids. There hasn't been a whole lot of time for just them.

And she's blamed him for it because she feels he hasn't done enough to make the time for her.

The next day, she invited Salim out for lunch while Maxwell was at work.
    WxsES2O.jpg

She decided she needed more in her life than just watching the kids while Maxwell was at work and even when he was home.

She wanted Salim, and she made it obvious.
    FHutgU4.jpg
    iPAu4UC.jpg

And Salim seemed all for it.
    NF3kOYN.jpg

Not caring about going too fast with him, she invited him over to the apartment the next day while Maxwell was at work and Kaylin was at school. Aphrodite was still home.
    8Imk8h0.jpg

Poor Aphrodite. Who knows if she could understand what was going on...but she wasn't happy upon seeing them together...
    MhbCoEP.jpg

When it was about time for Kaylin to be home from school, she took Salim to the bedroom, in hopes that she wouldn't see him.

Of course, that wasn't the only reason she took him there...
    tit5d6W.jpg
    GsdV5AP.jpg

A little bit after that, she tried sneaking him out of the apartment while Kaylin was in her room. It didn't seem like she saw Salim.

Later that night, Maxwell finally got home from work, exhausted. But no matter how tired he is when he gets home, he always makes time for his loving children.
    ClrKLE9.jpg
    lSuPB6Z.jpg
    LpEr4K9.jpg

And despite what Karla believes, he does try to make time for her as well.
    o6Nmbot.jpg

Random shots:

Poor Aphrodite had a bad dream, and instead of going to her parents, she went to her big sister for comfort.
    ljwPQL9.jpg

And Kaylin, being the great big sister she is, didn't even get mad at Aphrodite waking her up. She comforted her until she could go back to sleep.
    TQkqPEg.jpg

She always does what she can to cheer Aphrodite up. She put on a puppet show for her when Aphrodite was sad one day.
    5HDwqhA.jpg

And it worked.
    Bs3ZGok.jpg

I randomly paused the game to do something, and got this smile from Aphrodite. Probably my favorite one I've seen from her.
    SgEIpWp.jpg

Next: Karla tried her best to sneak Salim out, but what she didn't realize is that the door to Kaylin's room was cracked, and she has full view of the front door from her room...
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    edited October 2017
    -deleted-
    Post edited by mmertor on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @SoapSuds Oh poor Maxell...lol. Also Aphrodite is completely adorbs and I just wanna hug her to bits!

@mmertor She's awesome!

WARNING: Huge Post!
    Although mipped, Crash was not completely upset over losing her possible ghostly army, for she had other things to attend to.

kSdwMt

Crash soon teleported to the uppermost balcony, Nick following sorrowfully.

"I tried, Mistress..."

"Yeah don't worry about it. It was the old coot that messed things up."

EJf2P6

"Now," said Crash as she focused her mind. "Witness the power of a Virus."

44FDkk

After chanting some inaudible words, a wave dark blue energy flowed throughout the graveyard and beyond.

"Wh...What did you just do?" asked Nick.

Crash chuckled.

s1CT29

"Do you not feel it? The stop of time? From now on, the sun will never shine again."

RsWbYs

Although maybe not visible from Forgotten Hollow, the forever night was quickly noticed everywhere else.

wdJXXc

"Oh no...I'd better call Levono...It looks like it's starting..."

DMEaEA

"Huh. I was sure it was sunny a moment ago..."

"Maybe an eclipse?"

"Doubt it...Maybe some summer morning phenomena? Wonder how long it's going to be dark like this."

HoqaCz

"Well there is an upside to this."

"Which is?"

"Want to go to the park without burning in the sunlight?"

"Heh...Oh Peter."

RfecYa

As more and more people noticed the sudden darkness, Opera got a text from Levono.

"Oh dear...I figured as much..."

bKU8is

Brody soon entered the kitchen.

"You see the dark sky babe? Man, Sakura must be over the moon right about now. When was the last time he could get out in the morning?"

"I have. It's caused by Crash," said Opera.

LyeJ3C

Brody's cheerful demeanor soon turned into sorrow.

"I think I know what that means..."

Luna cooed.

"Whatwhat?"

Fv8Zv8

Brody put down Luna.

"Go play in your room, okay, Luna?"

"Otay!"

nus9K8

Brody sniffled.

"You told me about this. So when are...are you going?"

"I don't know yet. Levono texted me saying that he and Omega are calling Error and are looking around for any signs of Crash. I figure that...well...once they do..."

BvaDca

Brody sighed, heaving a sob.

"I might lose you..."

Opera's own heart sank.

"I know, Brody, but it's what I have to do...Please don't be like this..."

vnEXEM

Opera moved in closer to hug him when Brody pushed her away.

"Look just...just go when they call you. I'm...I'm gonna check on Luna..."

V9mvwh

As Brody left, Opera tried to stop herself from crying.

"I'm sorry, Brody..."

e2qMpy

Just then, she got a call...
    Next post, it all goes back to where it began.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    @SoapSuds Oh poor Maxell...lol. Also Aphrodite is completely adorbs and I just wanna hug her to bits!

@mmertor She's awesome!

Thank you :) I feel like she will be one of my favorites too!
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo I know it's hard but Brody should know he's not the only one suffering or losing in this.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @RedDestiny92 @LosaruTaiyo I just don't like the idea of Brody being a single dad again. I know he's got Claire and Malinda to help with Luna as she ages up but it's still a sad thought. Hope everything works out this time, and that Glitch doesn't muck things up too much. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Very long post incoming:

The romance festival came to town, and Salim asked Karla to it. She knew it probably wasn't a good idea, but she did it anyway.
    EQ3Jorp.jpg

She arrived home very late, clearly a bit too many drinks in. Maxwell was still up, concerned with where she was considering she didn't tell anyone where she was going. She made a lot of noise coming in and went straight to bed.
    MpICxnf.jpg

Kaylin, awakened by the noise, went out to the living room and sat next to her dad. She told him of the man she had seen leaving the house the other day. Maxwell was very concerned. He didn't want to jump to anything, but he didn't have a good feeling about any of this.
    LA4NMEh.jpg

He told Kaylin to call him on her cell phone if she saw him again while he was at work.

The next day, barely five minutes after Maxwell went to work, Karla told Kaylin she wanted her to play with Aphrodite in her room for a bit because she was going to have company over. She told her not to tell her father about it either. That it would be their secret.
    Vqx5hxf.jpg

Kaylin, clearly smarter than Karla was giving her credit for, agreed and took Aphrodite to play in her room. Karla immediately called Salim to come over.
    yEf0Y7i.jpg

As soon as he got there, Kaylin was able to sneak a peak to see him
    vU63hlx.jpg

Then, she immediately called her father.
    eagJQTu.png

At that point, he knew what was going on, and he came straight home. He told Kaylin to keep Aphrodite in her room, and he went to his and Karla's bedroom.

He immediately caught them in the act.
    dup0NeH.jpg

He gave Salim enough time to get dressed, but then he chased him to their computer room and confronted him.
    7ltqMCm.jpg
    K9yuFLd.jpg

Salim didn't want to pick a fight with Maxwell, and he ran out.

Maxwell then confronted Karla about it.
    PxQ3JIJ.jpg

She argued back, saying Maxwell didn't make enough time for her and her needs. Maxwell didn't want to hear it, as he believed he was trying his best, despite his late working hours and everything else.
    85zS2WK.jpg

The fight got very heated, even leading to Karla shoving him and throwing stuff at him.
    ex07Utb.jpg
    L5YEKcH.jpg

Maxwell had had it.
    KJqIOfo.jpg

There was no way he was going to deal with this any longer. He completely broke up with her.
    hvOvTTA.jpg

This actually devastated Karla
    keQkUy8.jpg

But then she got angry with him again.
    IMtAftt.jpg

So, she left and went straight to Salim's apartment.
    ZiGA21c.jpg

She knew she had messed up, but she also knew she couldn't go on living like that. She craved to be social and free. Not a stay-at-home mom whose life revolved around raising kids all day, every day. And after talking a bit with Salim about it, she decided what she was going to do.
    83RvdwT.jpg

She loved Kaylin and Aphrodite, but she knew she wasn't good enough or ready to be a mom anymore. After Maxwell had gone to bed, she snuck in the house with her key. She went to wake up Kaylin and gave her a hug and told her good-bye.
    Tv1lMwB.jpg

Even with how smart she was, she still didn't fully grasp what her mother's intentions were.

Next, she went to wake up Aphrodite to do the same.

It's hard to believe that Aphrodite knew anything about what was going on, being so young. But she really didn't want a hug from her mother at that point...
    y9ZfRFm.jpg

So, she tucked Aphrodite in and gave her a kiss.
    A1iyC84.jpg
    JpCvMR4.jpg

Afterward, she left her key on the kitchen counter and left.

The next day, she called Maxwell and told him what she was doing. Maxwell obviously wasn't happy about it.
    iVitPP4.jpg

And so, Maxwell is now officially a single father that now has to raise his two daughters on his own. And Kaylin and Aphrodite now have to grow up without their mother.

Next: Karla's departure hits everyone hard and will more than likely affect each of them for the rest of their lives.
  • Options
    @SoapSuds oh the drama, poor kids but they may be better off without her if she could leave in a moment.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @stilljustme2 Guess we'll see...

@SoapSuds Days of Our Lives right there...lol. I feel sad for the kids but I'm sure Maxwell can find someone that would be more suited to a home life.
    After getting a call from Omega, Opera rushed out to the deserted lot in Oasis Springs where Crash and Error, and even Glitch, had first appeared.

s4UuHM

"You're sure this is where Crash is?" asked Opera, still upset over her conversation with Brody.

Omega grumbled, "Yes, but we're not the first ones to know that."

"How do you know?" asked Opera.

"Because..." said Levono.

Ut2mb1

"Crash doesn't know how to summon dark code to block our entry."

KBnwoU

Inside, Crash was facing the final block to her plan to take over the program: Dia, the Switch AI.

FoKBCD

"How about we make this easy and you step aside?" said Crash. "This place is already corrupting, as you can see from the walls. Why try to stop the inevitable?"

hpyqZy

"Now we both know I can't do that, even if you can corrupt me," said Dia. "I'm just here until the Vaccine arrives."

Crash chuckled.

"And who's gonna stop me once I force you to your knees?"

A voice soon rang out.

"Me!"

eQMzd5

Crash turned, continuing to grin.

"Ah, so you finally came, huh? Didn't want to wait for the Vaccine to arrive..."

kJcaFz

"Error won't be fighting you," said Glitch. "I am!"

"Really?" Crash laughed. "And how are you going to do that? I could have almost destroyed you back at the mansion except that guy gave up his life."

"I know I can because I can reach your energy levels without being the Vaccine."

Glitch then shouted.

"OVERCLOCK!"

ffyk6r

Glitch was soon surrounded by energy and transformed.

2pCT8P

"Heh. Nice look," said Crash. "So you learned how to add more make-up, huh?"

"I have overclocked my energies to match yours," explained Glitch. "Meaning I can take you on in battle."

9DzkBZ

"And I don't plan on losing. Bring it!"

Crash grinned.

"With pleasure!"

3Qi98S

Dia moved in to watch the two fight, Overclock Glitch vs Virus Crash.

eqjsW6

As Crash flew up, Glitch quickly grabbed her.

"Get DOWN here!

vn4SVQ

"Get down, huh?" growled Crash. "How about I drive you down into the GROUND!?"

HpXzBF

As the two fought though, Glitch's freeze ray flew out of her inventory.

oikVca

"I. won't...ugh...LOSE!" Glitch roared.

9ZqvYv

Unfortunately, she did.

Tb44Du

Glitch panted as she collapsed on the ground.

"Are you alright, Miss Glitch?" asked Dia.

"Hah...H...How...did I lose..." the Error AI panted as she soon transformed back into regular Glitch.

quDtoh

Just in time to see Crash with her freeze ray.

"My, my. Looks like you dropped something, huh?"

XTrtLi

Glitch shook her head frantically as Crash pointed the ray.

"How ironic if you were turned into a popsicle like you do to everyone else."

"Nononono...." Glitch begged.

kLdbEj

"NOOOOO!!!"

"Heh...Good-bye, Glitch," Crash cackled as she froze the AI.

ebqVKk

"Now then, you're the only one left," said Crash as she turned to Dia, Dia trembling in fear.
    Next post, the Vaccine arrives.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Slow day so why not continue?
    Although Glitch was frozen, the dark code she erected around still stayed, meaning Omega and the others couldn't get in. Luckily, someone could.

dMghQ8

Omega, Opera and Levono tried to find some way to get in, but Glitch's barrier was strong.

2rXgcN

Error finally arrived.

"Sorry for the delay. I take it Glitch has been here."

"Yes," said Omega in frustration. "And we can't even teleport in! I swear if that AI has ruined our original plan, I will personally whip her binary!"

Error couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'll try to get in. If I go with the original plan, I will not return."

qMxeM8

Error then tried to teleport in.

kBNAF2

Inside, Crash was gloating after defeating Dia in a fight.

"Ha! Sure, I didn't destroy you, but you're just as weak as any other AI in this damsin save!"

PhKNui

Error was able to get in quietly, right next to the still frozen Glitch.

agCfjD

While Error was teleporting in, Crash was hypnotizing Dia.

"Now be a good servant and sit!"

WvVbES

Error sighed.

"Oh Glitch. I hope this setback hasn't deterred you...You're just on ice..."

oWqmyy

Crash boasted to herself.

"And now with you out of the way, I can go through the portal to the rest of this program, even this computer."

23uoAP

"I think you forgot someone."

Crash turned towards the voice.

"Hm?"

LatfFb

"Us," said Glitch.
    Next post, Error tries to destroy Crash...with Glitch's help.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo "Tries"? As in, fails to do so? Geez, what's it gonna take to beat Crash?!?
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @AshtontoAshton22 I think it's just that Error takes on Crash, but we don't know yet if she was successful -- no spoilers. It's like a TV show cliffhanger -- you know what's planned to come next but you don't know if they'll be fully successful or if your favorite character might die in the process.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @stilljustme2 I'm just tired of Crash winning all the time.