Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Stuff Pack

I hope they come out with a toddlers stuff pack it something bcuz I would love to take my toddlers to the park and have them actually play. There's not too many things they can do at the park or even outside at home.

Comments

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I would like more outdoor activities for my toddlers too :)

And more hairstyles !
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    I would like more outdoor activities for my toddlers too :)

And more hairstyles !

Yes definitely more hairstyles. I don't want to download any CC.
  • Options
    buecherbinebuecherbine Posts: 19 New Member
    A sandbox and a "Llama" spring rider would be great additions for a playground stuff pack.
  • Options
    xXMissUnderstoodXxxXMissUnderstoodXx Posts: 2 New Member
    I would really like to see a kiddie pool
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Love all the ideas and would love a swing set/swing or a slide too!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I really need more for toddlers to do outside I took my toddler to the park it ended up running to sit on a bench and then would sit at the side of the fountain its all it could do they cant use any in game playground equipment. We need sandboxes slides swings and so much more it would take so many stuff packs to even touch on what toddlers still need I'm still holding out on Generations but I hope we see a toddler stuff pack soon I need more to do with my favorite life stage.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I really need more for toddlers to do outside I took my toddler to the park it ended up running to sit on a bench and then would sit at the side of the fountain its all it could do they cant use any in game playground equipment. We need sandboxes slides swings and so much more it would take so many stuff packs to even touch on what toddlers still need I'm still holding out on Generations but I hope we see a toddler stuff pack soon I need more to do with my favorite life stage.

I think Generations would be good for a game pack; not too big but it adds a good amount of content for a reasonable price. I hope they do make that and add more toddler stuff. One can only hope! :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2017
    I hope they come out with a toddlers stuff pack it something bcuz I would love to take my toddlers to the park and have them actually play. There's not too many things they can do at the park or even outside at home.

Their already considering it. Recently SimGuruSarah asked on twitter what people would like to see with a toddler sp.

I want kitty pools and the spring riders. I also want more female hairs that don't look like male hairs.
  • Options

Their already considering it. Recently SimGuruSarah asked on twitter what people would like to see with a toddler sp.

I want kitty pools and the spring riders. I also want more female hairs that don't look like male hairs.

Yesssss! I'll even take it tied into a generations game pack.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I'm hoping for (Stuff Pack wise):
    1. A Kiddie Table: which would be great for multiples or just parents who prefer their tots to eat more like big kids but hate looking for the plates once their done (It was pretty much a easter egg hunt one time :lol: ). Plus they can all eat together. Would also be a great furniture for a Daycare/preschool creation.
    2. Playhouses: It would be cute for them to have small playhouses outside (or in) for them to go inside and play pretend, sort of like the Generations treehouses for kids (I hope that returns for kids too in generations <3).
    3. Play Kitchen/Toy Grill: I saw this in sims freeplay and it reminded me soooo much of my son's toy grill. This would also be a good imagination boost! Not to mention it could also help out their communication if they play together (or with their older child siblings!).
    4. powerwheels: lol I can imagine all the fun moments they could have zooming around the house or the park on one of those. A few good examples could be like this:

ba51b9d7-8c50-43f5-9ce7-67d63432dc14_1.59d66507d330ee617a7015063540395c.jpeg?odnWidth=924&odnHeight=924&odnBg=ffffff

e8cf536b-6117-4dc0-84cb-129f50a508a2_1.0b03aa5f26dee5ff9a11eea14d34fa98.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

71Jl2gzvKFL._SL1500_.jpg
    5. Interaction: Hold Hand. That would be excellent if the sim parent/caregiver/sibling wants to make sure the little one stay by their side on outings.

Hmm that's all I can think of for now lol.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Love all these ideas. I'd also like to see an old-school tricycle and one of those mini-nerf basketball hoops...the kind that stand on a small plastic pole.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2017
    The spring riders must come back especially the shark one and the black cat one from The Sims 3 Store. With the black cat spring rider it would work great with spooky stuff and even the vampires gp.
  • Options
    griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    We absolutely need more toddler hairstyles and clothes so a stuff pack would be great. I'd also like to see more stuff for toddlers to do outside and at community lots, maybe a little slide, outdoor playhouse, swings, etc. I also really want rocking horses for toddlers (can help build the movement skill). With all that, it'd probably be better to make a toddler game pack, maybe related to daycare or something.