Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Oh my god, I can't believe this really worked (still!) Thanks so much!
    But will it ever show 100% completion rather than my current percentage?
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    Jahnna wrote: »

Can't edit post. It's just a shame that it doesn't register as 100% and doesn't give a discount towards other sets or showing them as owned.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    this was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 amazing! Thank you forums!
  • Options
    I just wanted to add, that my problem got solved by logging out and back in again. Its now all owned and 100%. Even managed to get like another 4-5 sets for free. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I just wanted to add, that my problem got solved by logging out and back in again. Its now all owned and 100%. Even managed to get like another 4-5 sets for free. :smiley:

did help me somewhat, but not completely. The store thinks that I still don't own "Lullabies and Nursery rhymes". Any idea how to fix this? :(
  • Options
    mirta000 wrote: »

did help me somewhat, but not completely. The store thinks that I still don't own "Lullabies and Nursery rhymes". Any idea how to fix this? :(

Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes is only part of the Jan 2013 Compilation and two items are included in the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty. Did you ever purchase Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes with points? If not, then you'll have to get it as it's not included in any cascade I believe.

It is coming up tomorrow at deal number #138. The DD price is meant to be 1140 simpoints. I already own 4 items including the changing table so my estimated price will be 308 simpoints.
    Depending on in which time zone you live the deal will come up at these times and is meant to stay on for 3 hours.

Central UTC-5 2:19 AM
    Pacific UTC-7 3:19 AM
    Mountain UTC-6 1:19 AM
    Eastern UTC-4 3:19 AM
    United Kingdom UTC+1 8:19 AM
    Central Europe UTC+2 9:29 AM
    Philippines & Singapore UTC+8 3:19 PM
    Australian Eastern UTC+10 5:19 PM
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited July 2016
    mirta000 wrote: »
    this was plum amazing! Thank you forums!

Yay! That is awesome, @Jahnna and @mirta000! I hope you both enjoy your new goodies and thank you so much for taking the time to do the cascade. <3

@Jahnna - I am happy to see that you solved the problem you were having. :) I'm not sure why The Sims 3 website does that, but at least there is a solution to it.
    @mirta000 - Yes, Jahnna, is correct that the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set is not included in the Animals Abound Cascade. Hopefully, you'll catch this set when it comes on the DD. The furniture in this set is too cute to pass up. ;)

Hi, @figureitout01! :) I finally got around to sending you a gift that will help you achieve the AA Cascade. You will probably have to log out and log back into your The Sims 3 account for the CYS price to drop for the Animals Abound Outdoor Playground Fun set. Let me know when you have completed the cascade. <3

TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Whoops, I accidentally put "Jahanna" instead of "Jahnna." @Jahnna, please glance at the comment above. :#
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes is only part of the Jan 2013 Compilation and two items are included in the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty. Did you ever purchase Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes with points? If not, then you'll have to get it as it's not included in any cascade I believe.
    Franny wrote: »
    @mirta000 - Yes, Jahnna, is correct that the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set is not included in the Animals Abound Cascade. Hopefully, you'll catch this set when it comes on the DD. The furniture in this set is too cute to pass up. ;)

I do not know how, or what I've bought but I did manage to cascade into owning it (I legit did not directly buy it, so ? to this):

7SX6wp4.png

that being said, even though the items are directly in my game and I have the download button, not a single item from it is counted as ticked, hence no further cascades there for the time being :(

edit: here's for example the said 2013 compilation. It gives me no discount as even though I own Lullabies, it doesn't see it as such:

0N5NApu.png
  • Options
    @mirta000 Yeah, that's really weird. It doesn't even show that you have any percentage, neither 100% nor 0%. I thought you can only cascade into something by having at least one objects beforehand but not even that seems to be the case for you. Maybe you're just lucky. Can you see it in your purchase history? If yes, does it give you a price or does it say "FREE"?
  • Options
    @mirta000 Yeah, that's really weird. It doesn't even show that you have any percentage, neither 100% nor 0%. I thought you can only cascade into something by having at least one objects beforehand but not even that seems to be the case for you. Maybe you're just lucky. Can you see it in your purchase history? If yes, does it give you a price or does it say "FREE"?

I just realised though I got the same problem you have but with something else. I apparently own the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts, I actively play with it but I have no %, I've never bought an item of it and I actually don't own any of them when I go to their store page, I can still purchase it all. The set doesn't even come up in my purchase history.
    I only noticed this set and that I could just download it when it was on a DD in the past. Maybe it glitched out or something.
  • Options
    choco156choco156 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! Does this still work?
    If so, I'd appreciate just a little bit of help completing the Animals Abound set, as I have purchased the toilet paper but I only have 205 Simpoints left. I'm not sure how many more items I would need so I've added a few random ones to my wishlist, if anyone is feeling generous enough! c:
  • Options
    Hi, @stephAnie1864 and @macandcheese100! :)

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free and so much more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Hi, @stephAnie1864 and @macandcheese100! :)

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free and so much more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

Hi @Franny thanks for letting me know about this!

I'm definitely going to put some items from Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set on my wishlist :)
  • Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    This is great! I will have to put some items on my wishlist.

Luckily, the Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post will be on sale for 7sp on Aug. 2nd, so I'll start my cascading collection of the Animal set then. Unluckily, in my time zone, the sale is at 5 am ;-; .

Anyone know some other good cascades? I own almost nothing, except the Runway Riot and the Steampunk Savvy set. Not that I'll be able to afford more cascades, but it'll be a good note for future Sim point spending.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    Hey @sarah1114, I can't post links but if you check out the Cascades & Daily Deals thread, there's loads explained there. Helped me out a lot :smiley:
    Hopefully someone else can link to the thread or you'll find it if you search the forums...
    <3
  • Options
    I found it, thanks @JennyferLx !

I see there is a Cascade for a set I was going to buy, but looks like I already figured out the Cascade. Huzzah, I'm learning. I'm becoming a real boy girl now.

My Wishlist
  • Options
    Hello, @sarah1114! Waiting until August 2nd to start the Animals Abound Cascade sounds like a good idea. :) You will save some simpoints that way. I am happy to see you have located the glorious cascade thread. There are so many simpoint-saving cascades to try out.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    I ended up getting an item gifted, which prompted the CYS, and I have completed the collection! Hurrah~

My Wishlist
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    sarah1114 wrote: »
    I ended up getting an item gifted, which prompted the CYS, and I have completed the collection! Hurrah~

Oooo! Yay, Sarah! <3 Thank you so much for trying out the cascade. I hope you and your simmies enjoy the new items! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    I successfully completed this cascade today :smiley:
  • Options
    That is so awesome, @stephAnie1864! :smiley: Thank you for taking the time to do the cascade. Enjoy! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hey, @ilikepie12345! :)

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free (including the Animals Abound Critter Comforts set) and so much more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Thanks for this thread! I've just come back to TS3 (after 2 years with TS4) and I'm having a lot of fun rediscovering both the store and the game! I'm going to give this Animals Abound cascade a shot. ;)
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @Opicana good luck and have fun! :) This is the thread that started it all for me. :D Once I completed the Animals Abound cascade I was hooked! As a matter of fact I went through and completed almost all of the cascades in this thread:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp/p1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top