Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Wedding Stories Livestream Discussion (Livestream Today)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
The trailer won't reveal everything. The Livestream will.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    edited February 2022
    Same, it feels like it’s been forever since the last trailer.

It’s not something I particularly wanted but I know many people did and I’m curious.
    I just hope we’re still getting Generations.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Have they announced a livestream yet?
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Have they announced a livestream yet?

No but I expect it will be Monday or Tuesday Next Week. If we're lucky it will be Friday but the general consensus has been they have the Livestream the same day the Game Changers show it.
  • Options
    Well it's been confirmed for Friday.
    11am Pacific 2pm Eastern.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Thanks for this. I was confused by the Thurday typo in one of the blog or twitter things, lol.
    Wow, it feels like it has been a long time since we had a pack livestream, though, right?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Do you think we'll learn what will be in the base game update on Friday as well?
  • Options

Thanks for this. I was confused by the Thurday typo in one of the blog or twitter things, lol.
    Wow, it feels like it has been a long time since we had a pack livestream, though, right?

Right.
    telemwill wrote: »
    Do you think we'll learn what will be in the base game update on Friday as well?

I'm hoping so.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Can't wait to find out more about the pack on Friday.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I only have to wait until Wednesday.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. Always exciting to see how the new content works out!
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

What do you mean?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

What do you mean?

Yes, @SERVERFRA I'd like to know also. 🤔
  • Options
    Livestream is Tomorrow at 11am Pacific 2 Pm Eastern.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I know new songs will be added to the romance station and new radio stations to My Wedding Stories, but I'm still waiting for my second favorite music to be confirmed. Imma wait for the livestream tomorrow
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I think that's 7pm in UK time. That will be nice cos work will have ended and my dinner will be ate.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I don't usually watch livestreams because I like to find most of the new things only after I play the new pack, but I'm going to watch this one. I guess I'm just too curious to wait and want to see what the pack has to offer, so that I can decide when I'll buy it :joy:
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2022
    I am so so so so so so excited!!! I want to see and learn everything!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Yeah, I’m more excited for the livestream than I was the trailer. 😂 I can’t wait to see how everything looks in game & how it all works!!
  • Options
    What I want to see from Tomorrow's Live Stream

A Map Of Tartosa

Beach Activities including sims swimming in the ocean,boating etc.

Swimming in the lake with the waterfalls.

Buy Build Mode especially objects like the vibrating heart shaped bed,heart hottub,lip sofas and photobooths.

CAS

New Romantic Interactions if any

A longer look at the Slowdance and Line Dancing
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    @catloverplayer

I must see a map! And hopefully get an idea about lot sizes. I hope there's a couple good ones (I'm not crazy about 64x64 lots in general, but I wouldn't want tiny little lots either)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Do you guys think the large white building in the hills might be a hotel? To me it looked like one, but I dare not hope for hotels too.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Do you guys think the large white building in the hills might be a hotel? To me it looked like one, but I dare not hope for hotels too.

Because we have the ability to change the lot type to a rental, I don’t think it is a hotel. I’m hoping it isn’t a hotel because I’d like to see a resort pack one day.

At least we don’t have long to wait now for the livestream.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Hearts4u wrote: »

Because we have the ability to change the lot type to a rental, I don’t think it is a hotel. I’m hoping it isn’t a hotel because I’d like to see a resort pack one day.

I know we have rentals, but big buildings are expensive to rent. And maybe on honeymoon you want to eat in a restaurant not stay and cook your own meals and the world doesn't have any restaurants as far as I know. A hotel could solve this problem and you could have breakfast in bed and chocolate on your pillow.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

With rentals, does it work like a resort? Or are we talking about something like Sims 3’s resort system? It’d be cool to have something like that again. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options

With rentals, does it work like a resort? Or are we talking about something like Sims 3’s resort system? It’d be cool to have something like that again. :smile:

It's not a resort, you just move to another house and pay for the privilege. You clean, you cook, you fix the plumbing.