Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Where's my gold star Bella? I don't get one? XD

You gotta do something to earn one :joy:

Like doing your homework :star:

Well I did my homework before I got on here to read it. Had like 400 posts to read when I got on. XD
    Do I get a gold star?

Yes, you get a gold star :star:

❤️❤️❤️❤️ girl you're handing out a lot of gold stars! You think maybe Frenchy deserves one? ;)

Frenchy? Nah, he doesn't deserve one :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Where's my gold star Bella? I don't get one? XD

You gotta do something to earn one :joy:

Like doing your homework :star:

Well I did my homework before I got on here to read it. Had like 400 posts to read when I got on. XD
    Do I get a gold star?

Yes, you get a gold star :star:

❤️❤️❤️❤️ girl you're handing out a lot of gold stars! You think maybe Frenchy deserves one? ;)

Frenchy? Nah, he doesn't deserve one :unamused:

y02rkKE.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    so many thoughts i new xsongx was mafia but we cant talk about the game now but i have so many thoughts how the last mafia is so tomorow i will find them and i will kill them
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    im so happy i found the first mafia
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Love coming back to find out I'm dead :( Welp, good luck to my buddy! >:)
    they/he
  • Options
    i new it was you xsongx ok
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    so many thoughts i new xsongx was mafia but we cant talk about the game now but i have so many thoughts how the last mafia is so tomorow i will find them and i will kill them

It helps if you write down your ideas in a notebook or online document so you don’t forget during the night :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

It helps if you write down your ideas in a notebook or online document so you don’t forget during the night :)

Oh that’s a good idea. Almost every game I think someone is sus and I forget why so I just don’t say snything
  • Options
    ok broncos4life i will right my thoughts down ok
  • Options

LOL, I usually don't bother cuz there's a high chance I would die anyways. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I remember once I made this whole post during the night and it had all this analyzing and stuff and then I was killed that night...
    they/he
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    xSongx wrote: »

I remember once I made this whole post during the night and it had all this analyzing and stuff and then I was killed that night...

I know I've done a deep dive into previous days and was all ready to share what I found and I died :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

I know I've done a deep dive into previous days and was all ready to share what I found and I died :s

Hahaa, yeah, it's the worst feeling! But I also don't like to theorize too early too cuz I won't know the outcome of the nightkill or night actions. It will also be a waste if I suspected someone, came up with theories and then found out they died. So I usually like to just not do so much in the night and wait for day. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Oof yeah. I don't write things down, but I sometimes read back over the night...only to find out I was killed the next day
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    The workday ended with the lunch bags feeling proud of themselves. However, a different stench remained. And it seems like they were in cahoots with Song's lunch, because they weren't happy about it getting trashed the day before.

As such, the lunch bags woke up to a perfectly good meal tossed in the garbage.

"Hey, who threw out my fish n chips!?!?! I was looking forward to it!"

sZd9mJ9.png

DeKay was Fish N Chips, Vanilla Townie.
    It is now Day 2. Day will end in 24 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Dekay was sus of Luv yesterday. Idk how much that shows since almost anyone would’ve killed Dekay at night but it’s something. I also said at the beginning of the game I could see them or Nush being mafia.
  • Options
    Oooo, those fish n' chips look tasty :yum:

...I might be hungry :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Dekay was sus of Luv yesterday. Idk how much that shows since almost anyone would’ve killed Dekay at night but it’s something. I also said at the beginning of the game I could see them or Nush being mafia.

Yeah, DeKay was pointing fingers about both of them. And Frenchy...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Yeah, DeKay was pointing fingers about both of them. And Frenchy...

Ooo, and there was that Broncos vote too.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Since this is the time for off topic chat, I'd grudgingly like to share a story with you all. My auto insurance bill is emailed to me a month in advance. I always pay for the 6 months in full and since it's over 500 dollars, I'm in no big hurry to pay it. So a couple of weeks go by and I decided it's time to pay it. I don't want to wait until the last minute in case I forget and my policy lapses. So when I go to my inbox, I discover that I had accidentally deleted the email. No problem I think. I just go to the website only to discover that I can't access that time period.

So since it was a nice sunny (but cold) day today, I drove to the office. To my chagrin and embarrassment, I was informed that my policy was already paid for the next 6 months. I had apparently paid my policy online and then deleted the email, but I don't remember having done so. I do have mild dementia which usually entails poor short term memory, especially of names and dates.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me sharing my embarrassing experience today. It is a bit scary when I know my memory isn't what it used to be, and I have to face situations like this publicly. :'(
  • Options
    OH COME ON.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Since this is the time for off topic chat, I'd grudgingly like to share a story with you all. My auto insurance bill is emailed to me a month in advance. I always pay for the 6 months in full and since it's over 500 dollars, I'm in no big hurry to pay it. So a couple of weeks go by and I decided it's time to pay it. I don't want to wait until the last minute in case I forget and my policy lapses. So when I go to my inbox, I discover that I had accidentally deleted the email. No problem I think. I just go to the website only to discover that I can't access that time period.

So since it was a nice sunny (but cold) day today, I drove to the office. To my chagrin and embarrassment, I was informed that my policy was already paid for the next 6 months. I had apparently paid my policy online and then deleted the email, but I don't remember having done so. I do have mild dementia which usually entails poor short term memory, especially of names and dates.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me sharing my embarrassing experience today. It is a bit scary when I know my memory isn't what it used to be, and I have to face situations like this publicly. :'(

Oof. Yeah, I rarely ever delete emails unless they're notifications for something that I already addressed

• Options
    Luv, who do you think is the mafia?
  • Options
    Also, Broncos, what do you think of Bella?

Nush, what do you think of Luv?
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The workday ended with the lunch bags feeling proud of themselves. However, a different stench remained. And it seems like they were in cahoots with Song's lunch, because they weren't happy about it getting trashed the day before.

As such, the lunch bags woke up to a perfectly good meal tossed in the garbage.

"Hey, who threw out my fish n chips!?!?! I was looking forward to it!"

sZd9mJ9.png

DeKay was Fish N Chips, Vanilla Townie.
    It is now Day 2. Day will end in 24 hours.

Love your intro Icey! :)