Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grilled Cheese Aspiration.

My poor sim is a couch potato and is beginning to look like a potato and is almost as big as a couch. lol The grilled cheese aspiration is probably one of the harder aspirations. It's so cheesy. :D My little toddler sims are getting potato shaped also. Now, I'm hungry for cheesy potatoes.

Comments

• Options
    FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    this aspiration is hard! :joy:
    also is couch potato. it is impossible to force the sim to work out even a little bit and I don't think yoga tones them up. at least they have size limits :no_mouth:
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2017
    I can never​ complete it because for some reason the "Discuss grilled cheese" interaction never shows up :/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    I can never​ complete it because for some reason the "Discuss grilled cheese" interaction never shows up :/

oh. it doesn't show up too me as well if my sim got this aspiration by them selves, usually when they become teenagers when I play different household. I need to unlock it. maybe a teeny tiny bug, or maybe there is a must to unlock it whenever it rolls out as aspiration by it self or not
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    How do you get the grilled cheese aspiration???? either I'm silly and haven't seen it. or is it something you can get after fulfilling a different one??
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    How do you get the grilled cheese aspiration???? either I'm silly and haven't seen it. or is it something you can get after fulfilling a different one??
    Eat three grilled cheese sandwiches one right after the other. You should get a popup caption saying you unlocked the new aspiration. Work on charisma skill and the talk about grilled cheese option should show up. I'm on the last part of the challenge. I've added a sim to the household to build a rocket, so my sim can eat a grilled cheese in space. Next I will starve or drown the new sim, so my sim can talk to the Grim Reaper about grilled cheese. I'm have a fun day simming. Hope you guys are too.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »
    Eat three grilled cheese sandwiches one right after the other. You should get a popup caption saying you unlocked the new aspiration. Work on charisma skill and the talk about grilled cheese option should show up. I'm on the last part of the challenge. I've added a sim to the household to build a rocket, so my sim can eat a grilled cheese in space. Next I will starve or drown the new sim, so my sim can talk to the Grim Reaper about grilled cheese. I'm have a fun day simming. Hope you guys are too.

ooh. I've tried to get it with no luck. Thanks for the info on the aspiration. I might save it for later now. Thought it was a quick and easy one :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    My poor sim is a couch potato and is beginning to look like a potato and is almost as big as a couch. lol The grilled cheese aspiration is probably one of the harder aspirations. It's so cheesy. :D My little toddler sims are getting potato shaped also. Now, I'm hungry for cheesy potatoes.

I want some Velveeta after reading this post....oh dear :(
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    This is for sims 4?
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    Oh my gosh I've never heard of this I was thinking they had forgotten all about the grilled cheese which is in the very roots of sims games, now I'm off to get me some grilled cheese aspirations
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Oh my gosh I've never heard of this I was thinking they had forgotten all about the grilled cheese which is in the very roots of sims games, now I'm off to get me some grilled cheese aspirations

"Fry well Simmer" :)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I had a Sim (Bob Pancakes) get it pretty much as soon as the aspiration got patched into the game.
    Even wrote a story about it (which ended up being way longer than I anticipated, not because the aspiration was hard to complete though).
    tumblr_o35ep76IeN1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    FaylicityFaylicity Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello fellow Simmers,

I want to complete this aspiration as well. My Sim got it just fine and climed the ranks of cheesiness with ease. But now he has to have a chat about cheddar with the Grim Reaper.
    I already killed three out of four of his grandparents. Reaper and my sim are best buddies. They CAN`T talk about cheese. The only time my Sim can talk about his favourite topic is during a club meeting. But even then the option ONLY shows up with other club members.

Needless to say that old grumpy deathbringer won`t join something as fun as a club...

Help me please...
    Faye
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Faylicity wrote: »
    Hello fellow Simmers,

I want to complete this aspiration as well. My Sim got it just fine and climed the ranks of cheesiness with ease. But now he has to have a chat about cheddar with the Grim Reaper.
    I already killed three out of four of his grandparents. Reaper and my sim are best buddies. They CAN`T talk about cheese. The only time my Sim can talk about his favourite topic is during a club meeting. But even then the option ONLY shows up with other club members.

Needless to say that old grumpy deathbringer won`t join something as fun as a club...

Help me please...
    Faye

Hello
    It may be best to use cheats to complete the level
    Type into the cheat bar
    testingcheats true
    Press enter
    type in to,the cheats bar
    aspirations.complete_current_milestone
    Press enter
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Now, I'm hungry for cheesy potatoes.

mmmm....i love cheesy potatoes!!! now i'm craving them. lol

thanks for the thread. didn't realize there was a grilled cheese aspiration. i would get the "talk about grilled cheese" option when at a club meeting and always thought that was weird as the option to "talk about grilled cheese" never came up at any other time.
  • Options
    FaylicityFaylicity Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks rosemow,

I had dreaded that answer. I already found the cheat, but decided that was more of a last resort (don`t like to cheat...).

Thanks however
    Faye
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    @Faylicity Does your sim have a high skill level in charisma? If not that might be why you can't talk to Grimmy about grilled cheese.
  • Options
    faith4jesusfaith4jesus Posts: 95 Member
    Now, I'm hungry for cheesy potatoes.

mmmm....i love cheesy potatoes!!! now i'm craving them. lol

lol me too I'm glad I have cheese scalloped potatos with ham cooking in our slow cooker right now! I've also never heard of this aspiration and excited to try it.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited March 2017
    Kids should not get the grilled cheese aspiration as it is a hidden teen and adult aspiration, I believe they can unlock it as kids by eating so many yummy grilled cheese, but the aspiration should only show up for Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elderly.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    all my sims can talk about it, even those that have never cooked it.