Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    Torin145 wrote: »
    Maybe you could help me out with this. Thanks to your awesome generosity I now have 4 of the 8 items from the playground set. They show in my account purchase history and they're downloaded in my game. But when I go to the set in the store to complete it, it is saying that I only own the 1 item that I purchased myself, so it's not changing the complete your set price. Any idea what's up with that? I don't use the store all that often.

Oh yes that has happened to me before. Log out of your account and log back in. That should fix it :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Torin145Torin145 Posts: 128 Member
    > @Franny said:
    > Torin145 wrote: »
    >
    > Maybe you could help me out with this. Thanks to your awesome generosity I now have 4 of the 8 items from the playground set. They show in my account purchase history and they're downloaded in my game. But when I go to the set in the store to complete it, it is saying that I only own the 1 item that I purchased myself, so it's not changing the complete your set price. Any idea what's up with that? I don't use the store all that often.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh yes that has happened to me before. Log out of your account and log back in. That should fix it :)

Why didn't I think of that? lol. I sent you a gift as a small thank you for letting everyone know about this. I can't wait to start playing. There's never been enough kids stuff in the game in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Torin145 - So the Animals Abound cascade worked for you? :o

Awe you didn't have to send me a gift! :) Thank you so much for the Bow Tied Top! <3 And yes I love kid items, too. :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Torin145Torin145 Posts: 128 Member
    It completely worked, everything is installing right now <3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Torin145 - Yay yay! That's what I love to see! :smiley: Enjoy all of your goodies! :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    JaylinJaylin Posts: 15 New Member
    > @Franny said:
    > Jaylin what's your Sims 3 username? I would love to help you bring the CYS discount down if I can. :)
    >
    > And yes this is a very good deal! The sets also include child items as well such as playground equipment and beds just to name a couple. :)

It's Navazzah and I appreciate your generous offer but you really don't need to. I've managed to collect a nice amount of points from the adds, so I'm good. It's also hard for me to receive something without giving something back in return. The information about the deal is more than enough. :)
  • Options
    Weeell @Jaylin I'm afraid it is too late! >:) But seriously you don't need to gift me back. I own plenty from the store already whereas you are just starting out.

Plus I made this thread to help fellow simmers and that is what I going to do. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hi @HatsAreLife!

I am glad you are back on the forums! :) Now, the reason why I tagged in this was to inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade if you don't already know about it. So I would greatly appreciate it if you would look at the information on the first page of this thread to see you if you are eligible for the Animals Abound Cascade.

If you are successful in completing this cascade then you will get two compilations for free! :smiley:

If you have any questions or need help, let me know! <3
    Post edited by Franny on
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hi @Charlottesmom!

I see you have been working on owning the store for a couple of months now, but I was wondering if you were aware of the Animals Abound Cascade? Doing this will allow you to get two compilations for free, which includes the baby swing and tons of other toddler/children items that you'll love. :smiley:

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info.

Also, if you are eligible for this cascade may I please know your Sims 3 username, so I can help you out? Thank you. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hey @Surreal! :)

I was just lurking on your wishlist and saw that you have items such as the Panda Crib from the Animals Abound set. Did you know that you get this free and so much more? Well you can. :)

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Thanks for the heads up, Franny - I had no idea. Guess I need to go watch some more videos - used up my simpoints yesterday lol
  • Options
    @Surreal - Awesome!! I sent a few gifts your way my dear! ;)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited November 2015
    No you didn't!!! lol Wow, @Franny - thank you so much! Very awesome of you. Really, really love the generosity of my fellow simmers and am constantly amazed by it. You've made my day. :smile:
  • Options
    @Surreal - Lol, you are very welcome!! I gifted three of the most expensive items in that set, so I hope the price has dropped quite a bit. :)

If you need anymore help just give me a holler!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Heeyy @R3imiu!

I see that you have items from the Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath, and Critters Bedroom set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this free and more?

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    @Surreal, did the Animals Abound Cascade work for you? :o
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Franny, congratulations on the thread, and spreading the word. B)

I don't know if you have already thought/done this .... could you update the Cascades Thread every month or so with the names and tags of the successful owners for that month? Just a comment with a cut and paste type thing? That way, they will all check out the other amazing Cascades, and the thread will get a bump every month. o:)

It's great to see you helping other Simmers. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    > @Franny said:
    > Weeell Jaylin I'm afraid it is too late! >:) But seriously you don't need to gift me back. I own plenty from the store already whereas you are just starting out.
    >
    > Plus I made this thread to help fellow simmers and that is what I going to do. :)

Oh... my... goodness. You really, really shouldn't have. That was just too much and I don't know what to say, except thank you so, so much. Playground set was only 95 points, so how could I not buy it with that price and then those other sets for free... I hope you don't mind a small gift in return. It's not much but I just had to do something. Oh, now I have so many new, wonderful items to play with. Thank you again, Franny. This was amazing. :)
  • Options
    @Jaylin - Awwe you are so so welcome! This makes me really happy, seriously. <3<3 95 SP is an awesome price considering how much you would've paid before. :smiley:

It was my pleasure in helping you, Jaylin! Also, thank you so much for the Elegant Dark Heart hairdo! You're too sweet. :)

Enjoy all of your goodies!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @mothersuperior2 - That's a great idea I'll do that right now and from then on I'll do it monthly.

Thank you very much for the Window of Dreaming! I love stained glass windows. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Glad to hear that Franny (Cascade, and the stained glass window!) B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Hi @BatmanSimmer! :)

I saw your thread awhile ago about what the store has to offer, and um I thought I would inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade.

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :) Even if you may not play with toddlers as much, I still highly suggest that you do this because who knows how much longer this cascade will be around for.

If you would like to participate please let me know what your Sims 3 username is so I can help you out if possible. :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    > @Franny said:
    > Jaylin - Awwe you are so so welcome! This makes me really happy, seriously. <3 <3 95 SP is an awesome price considering how much you would've paid before. :smiley:
    >
    > It was my pleasure in helping you, Jaylin! Also, thank you so much for the Elegant Dark Heart hairdo! You're too sweet. :)
    >
    > Enjoy all of your goodies!

Thank you, I will. Oh, and I just have to say that I absolutely adore the panda crib. It looks so incredibly cute and lovely. I'm probably never going to use the original game cribs ever again. And the swing is awesome. :)
  • Options
    Hi @Ktarian! :D

I thought I would inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade.

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hi @p99g!

I thought I would inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade.

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :smile:

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top