Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome to Widenburg

The Sims 4 Get Together EP Info:

Welcome to Windenburg!

Live it up in the beautiful world of Windenburg with The Sims 4 Get Together! Explore picturesque landmarks like the sprawling hedge maze at the garden chateau, alluring pools at the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins. Grab a delicious espresso from the barista at the café, chat up your crush at the pub, and dance all night at the discotheque. Get together for exciting group activities like foosball, midnight bonfires, super-secret dance parties, and more! Sims can also join different clubs with distinct personalities and styles to meet new Sims and live it up!

KEY FEATURES
Explore a new world. Discover the beautiful world of Windenburg! Explore its scenic neighborhoods including the charming traditional countryside, bustling town square, ultra-modern business district, and exclusive private island.

Meet new Sims. There’s just something about Sims from Windenburg that makes you want to meet them all. Join different clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and styles. Can’t find the perfect club? Create and customize your own. Playing with different clubs unlocks unique rewards for Sims to enjoy.

Rule the dance floor. Take the party to the next level with new DJ & dancing skills. Pump up the crowd by creating the perfect mix in the DJ booth, then jump on the dance floor and show off all new dance moves.

Party anywhere. Throw parties anytime, anywhere! Head out to the ruins or any local hotspot, and set up the DJ booth to get the party started. Build a bonfire to heat things up, dare other Sims to get into some hilarious situations, and sneak away for a quick romp in the bushes with that special Sim.
Get styled. Use the new walk-in closet to try on a variety of different outfits with other Sims to get their reactions – for better or worse. Select outfits for all of your Sims and get ready for a big night out. Feeling frisky? Sneak into the closet for a little WooHoo while no one’s watching.
I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,660 Member
    I didn't ask for this
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    Right so we have

meet new people
    dancing
    parties
    getting dressed up.

It looks nice, and new content is always welcome. But I still can't see how this is a fully fledged Ep. :(
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,530 Member
    Did I read that right? Take a romp in the bushes. Were getting bush woohoo as well?
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    kovu0207 wrote: »
    Right so we have

meet new people
    dancing
    parties
    getting dressed up.

It looks nice, and new content is always welcome. But I still can't see how this is a fully fledged Ep. :(

I know. :pensive:
    I am thrilled about the return of beaches and coffee houses though. But we have three months, I hope they plan to impress us more than this leading up to the new pack.

But the new world sounds fabuluos
  • Options
    haburbianhaburbian Posts: 281 Member
    The Sims 4 Get Together EP Info:

Welcome to Windenburg!

Live it up in the beautiful world of Windenburg with The Sims 4 Get Together! Explore picturesque landmarks like the sprawling hedge maze at the garden chateau, alluring pools at the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins. Grab a delicious espresso from the barista at the café, chat up your crush at the pub, and dance all night at the discotheque. Get together for exciting group activities like foosball, midnight bonfires, super-secret dance parties, and more! Sims can also join different clubs with distinct personalities and styles to meet new Sims and live it up!

KEY FEATURES
    Explore a new world. Discover the beautiful world of Windenburg! Explore its scenic neighborhoods including the charming traditional countryside, bustling town square, ultra-modern business district, and exclusive private island.

Meet new Sims. There’s just something about Sims from Windenburg that makes you want to meet them all. Join different clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and styles. Can’t find the perfect club? Create and customize your own. Playing with different clubs unlocks unique rewards for Sims to enjoy.

Rule the dance floor. Take the party to the next level with new DJ & dancing skills. Pump up the crowd by creating the perfect mix in the DJ booth, then jump on the dance floor and show off all new dance moves.

Party anywhere. Throw parties anytime, anywhere! Head out to the ruins or any local hotspot, and set up the DJ booth to get the party started. Build a bonfire to heat things up, dare other Sims to get into some hilarious situations, and sneak away for a quick romp in the bushes with that special Sim.
    Get styled. Use the new walk-in closet to try on a variety of different outfits with other Sims to get their reactions – for better or worse. Select outfits for all of your Sims and get ready for a big night out. Feeling frisky? Sneak into the closet for a little WooHoo while no one’s watching.

As I said in another thread, I wonder if they'll add a like and dislike system so that your Sim can choose the group/friends/club it wants to join and dislikes others?

I'm excited for this, looks good - not full enough, but good.
  • Options
    SugarysimSugarysim Posts: 440 Member
    It sounds okay, but still a little on the 'lite' side for an expansion.
    E6Gi2HA.png
  • Options
    MattyMatty Posts: 113 Member
    kovu0207 wrote: »
    Right so we have

meet new people
    dancing
    parties
    getting dressed up.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING!! THERES NOTHING NEW ABOUT IT
    6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg
  • Options
    The one thing I did spot guys that caught my eyes, was it sounds like a pretty big world. Four different sections, four different themes, including new beaches as well as a business area, aka downtown feel
  • Options
    Bordeaux2014Bordeaux2014 Posts: 81 Member
    We already can meet new sims and have parties for God's sake whoever gets excited for this EP must be blind
    tumblr_m2wafd5_Hxa1rsyea4o1_500.png
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thanks for all the info @pottergoose, with all the hype it is hard to find facts and I happened to miss the live announcement, so thankyou :smile:
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Ok, so it is just a place to visit and not live. Like Granite Falls, right?
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    ok i am looking forward to the new world
    Did I read that right? Take a romp in the bushes. Were getting bush woohoo as well?

oh god

tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    Ok, so it is just a place to visit and not live. Like Granite Falls, right?

Unsure yet. It sounds a lot larger than what we got in OR or GTW. The photo released was just the downtown square alone, and they mentioned a business area and private island so leaves me a bit hopeful
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited August 2015
    The word party comes out of my noise by now.. we did NOT need this more. They tried to create a pack that gave our sims to do more things and yes they added some good stuff maybe like swimming in the lake/seaside, playing pool, dj set and a real disco feeling.. BUT this wasnt what the fans needed most. And even if they would make a new nightlife EP.. they could have better add better things than stuff we already have. where are all the new things? big things? Apartments? Downtown city feel? a lot of us asked for that when a new nightlife EP would arrive. This just some sort of party on a holiday feeling and its nice and all but for the second expansions after waiting 6 months and people going crazy for toddlers, new exiting stuff or ideas.. this was the dumbest decision ever.. not even to talk about how aweful the presentation was. That woman should be fired, she is fake as heck. We can see that.. it doesnt make the game any better.. just worse. Sorry!
    that 'party' moment while the crowd does not move a muscle and some youthful teenagers come on stage to dance (which looks more like a time killer for me while they could announce more but ok) in colored shorts, taking selfies.. its just.. BLEGH!
    They try to fit in with the so called new generation now a days but that was not what the sims series was about. Its disgusting.. really.
  • Options
    kitchenfloorgirlkitchenfloorgirl Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2015
    But doesn't 'scenic neighborhoods' conclude, that it's really a new world with several neighborhoods you can live in? I definitively read it that way.
  • Options
    SimsFur wrote: »
    The word party comes out of my noise by now.. we did NOT need this more. They tried to create a pack that gave our sims to do more things and yes they added some good stuff maybe like swimming in the lake/seaside, playing pool, dj set and a real disco feeling.. BUT this wasnt what the fans needed most. And even if they would make a new nightlife EP.. they could have better add better things than stuff we already have. where are all the new things? big things? Apartments? Downtown city feel? a lot of us asked for that when a new nightlife EP would arrive. This just some sort of party on a holiday feeling and its nice and all but for the second expansions after waiting 6 months and people going crazy for toddlers, new exiting stuff or ideas.. this was the dumbest decision ever.. not even to talk about how aweful the presentation was. That woman should be fired, she is fake as heck. We can see that.. it doesnt make the game any better.. just worse. Sorry!
    that 'party' moment while the crowd does not move a muscle and some youthful teenagers come on stage to dance (which looks more like a time killer for me while they could announce more but ok) in colored shorts, taking selfies.. its just.. BLEGH!
    They try to fit in with the so called new generation now a days but that was not what the sims series was about. Its disgusting.. really.
    You can bet there will be an actual Late Night Ep with Apartments probebly in the Spring of next year. This isn't Late Night.
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    You can bet there will be an actual Late Night Ep with Apartments probebly in the Spring of next year. This isn't Late Night.

do you think they dare to release another party themed EP? How about 5 more, why not :) Cause we really need it
  • Options

do you think they dare to release another party themed EP? How about 5 more, why not :) Cause we really need it

Apartments,cars and I believe open resturarents are missing so yeah. It will probebly be more like the townlife ep that was mentioned on the survey. We have to get apartments some way.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    The one thing I did spot guys that caught my eyes, was it sounds like a pretty big world. Four different sections, four different themes, including new beaches as well as a business area, aka downtown feel

I hope we will be able to live in it too.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    What Windenburg sounds like is a missed opportunity. Does this pack add Apartments? Does this world contain more than 5 lots per neighborhood? Clubbing is something you would do in an urban environment, so unless one of the new features of this pack is mechanical buildings that transform into a city the theme of the pack does not fit with the world they provided. Very disappointed in this pack.
  • Options
    What Windenburg sounds like is a missed opportunity. Does this pack add Apartments? Does this world contain more than 5 lots per neighborhood? Clubbing is something you would do in an urban environment, so unless one of the new features of this pack is mechanical buildings that transform into a city the theme of the pack does not fit with the world they provided. Very disappointed in this pack.

Lot size and amount of lots is unknown, but we do know that it sounds to be larger than what we've gotten in OR or GTW. They also mentioned a business area, which sounds like it could have apartments, since business usually means high buildings.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    I take it you skipped or missed the whole rave scene. Parties focused on music and dancing can happen anywhere.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    firefly4477firefly4477 Posts: 128 Member
    Recycled worlds and leftover animations? Are you kidding me? Thats what you bring to gamescom?
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member

I think you are a little misinformed, in European cities, Germany/Berlin specially/UK they party in old building like the ones they showed in the video. Is pretty common. And I have many friends that went to beach raves. I went to rural ones and something similar at the beach. Is not unconnected but I still don't know how to feel about this EP because gameplay items etc sounds like Spa day has more features than Get Together lol
  • Options
    GaiaPuma wrote: »

I think you are a little misinformed, in European cities, Germany/Berlin specially/UK they party in old building like the ones they showed in the video. Is pretty common. And I have many friends that went to beach raves. I went to rural ones and something similar at the beach. Is not unconnected but I still don't know how to feel about this EP because gameplay items etc sounds like Spa day has more features than Get Together lol

Exactly. Europe is very much about the old traditional architecture with an updated modern look on the interior.