Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,283 Member
    Brokk's midlife crises comes to an end a couple of days earlier than expected in Box of Chocolates 2.70 Crisis Resolution
    image.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,918 Member
    Generation VI Chapter Nineteen: Fairytale Found

Persephone and Kai dominate the equestrian circuit as Winnie and Vincent celebrate their birthdays. A beautiful posthumous delivery from Kressida arrives for Persephone.

EG-6-19-14.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Generation VI Chapter Twenty: From Pets to Showtime

The baton passes from Persephone to Winnie as we leave the sixth generation of The Evergreen Legacy to begin the seventh. Kai departs for a new life and an unlikely alliance is made in preparation for what is to come. Will the next generation of the Evergreen-Whitgrave, Evergreen-Goth, and Evergreen lines do what it takes to break the curse and save their families?

EG-6-20-14.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Wrapping up this round of Box of Chocolates a little late. In which Mariam has lots of plans. 2.71 Early Graduation and University Plans.

6YufB1T.png
    image.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    Last Gen 7 chapter! And i'm taking a 5 month break if not longer to play other video games!

MbJx2jJ.jpeg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 222 Member
    Hi all! It’s been a super long time since I’ve been on here (prepping for med school does not exactly leave a lot of time for sims LOL) BUTT I have recently gotten sucked back in and started another legacy, feel free to be transported to Chp. 1 below :D

https://rockanniesims.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-alphabet-alphabetacy-chp-1.html?m=1
  • Options
    @MadameLee hope you enjoy your break!

@Rockannie welcome back! I hope prepping for med school went well and you're looking after yourself <3 Can't wait to check out the new legacy!

As always, Evergreen updates every Wednesday and Sunday but here's the latest update since we started Gen VII!
    Generation VII Chapter Two: First Day

Winnie and Vince take on Sunset Valley's performance scene and one is a little quicker off the mark than the other.

EG-7-2-4.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @lizzielilyy Thank you !! Excited to get back to the game after some time and ngl I don't remember Sims 4 being this fun ! Also super cute chp, I love reading sims 3 legacies :blush:

@MadameLee Enjoy your break !!

also just saw that the forums are shutting down ?! :( is the other website already up ? How do I find the new thread with all you lovelies?
  • Options
    @Rockannie sims 3 is the superior one if you ask me 😂 aw thank you! It’s been a labour of love for over a year now haha.

Yes the forums are going to close next month, we haven’t been given a date for the new forums launching but anything posted after 12th March won’t migrate over so it’s going to be like going back in time a bit! I’m assuming we’ll find out either here or on Answers HQ when the new forums are live
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 7
    Switching back to the Henriques Chronicles. This chapter is one I actually started last round but I wanted to do some more gameplay before posting it. It was originally going to end with the funeral, but then a bunch of stuff happened in between so the funeral will be in its own chapter so as not to mess up the flow of the story.

2.5l The Best and the Worst
    image.png
  • Options
    The Henriques Chronicles continues, with Espe and Sam graduating early, college prep, and both Carrie and Tevo experiencing midlife crises. 2.53 Threshold of Change
    image.png
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,052 Member
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Hi all! It’s been a super long time since I’ve been on here (prepping for med school does not exactly leave a lot of time for sims LOL) BUTT I have recently gotten sucked back in and started another legacy, feel free to be transported to Chp. 1 below :D

https://rockanniesims.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-alphabet-alphabetacy-chp-1.html?m=1

Hi, welcome back! I' m not sure we met before since I have been taking a very long break from the sims (5 years) - also due to working on my specialty training after med school!

It is so nice to meet you! :smile:
  • Options
    Wrapping up Henriques Chronicles Generation 2 with 2.54 Whispers of Goodbye.
    image.png
  • Options
    @lizzielilyy danngggg ok well its a good thing that I decided to come back to check the forums at this exact point in time LOL

@CharmingMaruska nice to meet ya ! love seeing other health people doing the sims haha and totally get the big break thing, my playing is so intermittent *sigh*

speaking of, I've been playing (and writing) quite a bit recently and chp. 2 of The Alphabet Alphabetacy is posted if anyone wants to check it out:

https://rockanniesims.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-alphabet-alphabetacy-chp-2.html
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 178 Member
    I finally managed to finish most of my exams and get another chapter out. Shoutout to Lucky Girl and Hannah ❤️
    Chapter 43.6
    06-11-24_115938-am.jpg
    generation5juliapaul.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top