The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Quotes?

PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
I haven't seen this type of topic yet, so I thought I could start one. Post your favorite quote here! It could be funny, motivational, etc. :)

These are some of my favorites:
Funny-Sayings-Top-11-Funny-Sayings-that-will-make-you-ROFL-2.jpg
people_say_you_can't-31999.jpg
ypU37gD.gif
Pricefield forever.
Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Does a video game quote count?
    "I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil! I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing! I fight... because I must." ~ Ulfric Stormcloak
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Does a video game quote count?
    "I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil! I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing! I fight... because I must." ~ Ulfric Stormcloak

Nice one! :)

Here's another one of my favorite quotes:
    "Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?" -Alistair Theirin, Dragon Age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOESefhyFmw
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Any quote by Eleanor Roosevelt :)
    My most favorite of hers is.. "You must do the things you think you cannot do."
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Only the fool is completely certain of himself. - Wynn from Dragon Age Origins

It's surprising, coming from an elderly character. From my experience, adults tend to cling to outdated worldviews and beliefs, some of which are bigoted. Simply put, they're just too set in their ways.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?