Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would love to see a kit pack with more tattoo options and maybe tank tops, maybe a tattoo parlor.

Think game could use more tattoo options in each category like arms, chest, legs etc.. but also think it could use more tank tops. Feel like there were too few and feel like you're not getting arm tattoos just to cover them up, can not for the live of me understand why we don't have more tank top variants. I guess more tattoos would go well with a tattoo parlor or something along those lines too and maybe career as one. So maybe a stuff/game pack option?

Just think it should focus on the two above mentioned which I feel is really lacking in game currently.

Comments

• Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,101 Member
    Personally I find we have too many tank tops, and wish a lot of tops were longer. But then that goes to show how diverse the sim community is :)

As for a kit with tattoos I think that would be a good kit-idea, even though I personally would not be likely to buy it. It fits well in the concept of kits though, adding something extra for those who wants it. Good idea!
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,125 Member
    edited April 1
    I'm not big fan of tank tops but I would take those over crop tops

I think theres few problems with tanktops though as i noticed recently using those with my jewellery outfits

1. cropped or not tucked in tanktops
    I wish there were more tanktops that are tucked in and not cropped cause uh yeah thats how I wear mine

2. ones that tuck in don't have any cool prints and colors are tad sad

3. too thin straps I don't like that style of tank top looks uncomfy

4. weird cut outs at back or sides of the shirt.
    No. Simmingal is not bringing sultry back.
    I do like the option though for if there was back tattoos could show those but like also id like option with no sulty back

5. strange neckline
    theres just always some strange stuff around neckline and the masculine shirts that don't have decorative nonsense there don't sit right on feminine frame sims :<

as for the subject of tattoos heck yeah.
    I don't really use many tattoos on my sims
    but I feel I would use more if it was gameplay thing cause like then the tattoos would just not materialize out of nowhere :sweat_smile: so it would seem more realistic that my sims would get some tattoos over time
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,401 Member
    I definitely want more variety of tattoos. Especially some more detailed or ornate tattoos. I keep using the same ones over and over. I'd also like to have more color swatches on existing tattoos.

Decor for a tattoo parlor would be great. Interactive item and animations for actually giving a sim a tattoo would be even better.

I actually wouldn't mind a few more styles of tank tops that look good on male/masculine sims. Most of the tank tops we have are for female/feminine sims.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".