Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Horse Ranch Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sorry cade no goats! There is so much I want to get around to doing and so little time in a day! 😆
    But goats and sheep will come later.
    Downloaded this cute little house from the gallery because I dont want to spend all of my time building forever and ever when I have no skill building in ranches 😂
    CkmcxXf.jpeg
    It belongs to Tifa and her horse Anastasia. I cheated to make her a professional rider to fit my storyline. And she's an aspiring mixologist at the local bar.
    Face expressions and animations are a pleasure to watch! Nothing overly dramatic or goofy. Just perfect.
    PjlXcyF.jpeg
    kbeeQBY.jpeg
    I love how horse and rider takes on an intense expression before the jump lol
    4aBgN8Y.jpeg
    8iMKXy2.jpeg
    Sichu6I.jpeg
    dDIR5dZ.jpeg
    qT0y0ze.jpeg
    HMZg89W.jpeg
    yYYrjNA.jpeg
    Bar from gallery with minor edits.
    clHoncA.jpeg

Meanwhile my vampire cop and his friend is staying at the local inn near the bar to investigate the aliens.
    aFoomfq.jpeg
    ke3rKTi.jpeg
    But he doesn't want to stand out and should probably dress to blend in with the locals.
    W3p2TPC.jpeg

He's a party animal so he had a blast at the bar and the new cowpoke dance with Cloud 😆
    fMWkKCS.jpeg
    oUeiJok.jpeg
    BHRq8qs.jpeg
    4MyP7kY.jpeg
    XEL90sn.jpeg
    That's all I had time for today! But I'll be doing some more building and soon those two will meet Tifa and she will teach them how to ride horses. So I'm looking foward to watching them start from scratch 🍻

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Kajsa_liisaKajsa_liisa Posts: 24 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Made another sim and her beloved horse from a childhood novel (and cheated her riding skill up some so we could go zoomies)

K0ADV3u.png

Those stirrups though, man. Killin me. 😂

I love this pack though. Hands down the pack I could get the most fun out of because I'm horse-crazy.

How did ypu cheat the riding skill? I cant figure out isnt working with ”horseriding”
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Here's the very first horse I created, Baby, trying to throw off his new owner, Dean Winchester, who obviously still has a lot to learn. I love the animations and facial expressions, you can tell the rider is doing this for the first time and not feeling safe, even when the horse is walking calmly.

fastgeflogenhqcw6.jpg

And I'm glad that Social Bunny obviously does not discriminate based on species and lets you be a Social Pony, too!

socialbaby3pcfv.jpg

(I don't know if this is a bug or a side effect of the Playable Pets mod that surprisingly works with horses, too, even though I haven't updated it in years. But if it's the former, please don't fix it, Sims team! I'm looking forward to my horses having a secret social network on Social Pony.)
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member

Love the scenery. My 1st snow in Chestnut Ridge :)

VwOofWc.png

BABY GOATS? BABY GOATS!

OqFJYiu.png

• Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 974 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Made another sim and her beloved horse from a childhood novel (and cheated her riding skill up some so we could go zoomies)

K0ADV3u.png

Those stirrups though, man. Killin me. 😂

I love this pack though. Hands down the pack I could get the most fun out of because I'm horse-crazy.

How did ypu cheat the riding skill? I cant figure out isnt working with ”horseriding”

MCCC was cleared so I added that back in and used the skills cheat to boost riding.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    A steam locomotive! A STEAM LOCOMOTIVE! Screams excitedly
    f2d7ca356bb82e5afe393ba6f62ea65fbc2fa9a2.png
    What? I love trains! (Even if their wheels and coupling rods don't move.)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    AhsOQX3.png

brGuOQk.png

So this is my sims horse, he is a sooty buckskin stallion that I created myself <3 Here he is scaring that poor little goat :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited July 2023
    Took too many pics so I'll spread them out.
    Fro5xB8h.png
    Tonight's program is brought to you by....blep.

Thank you.

*dramatic applause*
    eRM0wp8h.png
    Lulu she doesn't want to play with you right now...Kel eventually came in to hop around and bleat excitedly to show that....neither of them give a dirty darn.
    9HGpJ9Gh.png
    It is cute how friendly they are, I think it's funny you can give the little ones a chore, I think it was cutting the grass, If they refresh anything in cottage living one day I would like for all those animals to get to roam more. Maybe just a little bit like the goats and sheep. :)
    iB41csmh.png
    Forgot one, she's really living up to her name hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    simpureheartsimpureheart Posts: 39 Member
    edited July 2023
    This pack is beautiful. :love:

IiFOUWg.png

UglVvN8.png

ZFkvhAG.png

6H3qvzU.png

Just a small time cowboy in a big ol' city. :sweat_smile:

bAiV6QQ.png
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    q1Cb2kJ.png
    bpPpc1n.png
    aDQAEv6.png
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,142 Member
    My Pansy Unicorn and her owner Mochi. They are available in my Gallery.

53061807615_f5a0d29795_o.png

53061603304_b07d88eb67_o.png

53061417976_f658114518_o.png

53061807610_61ae786c66_o.png

53060837262_710669b6d0_o.png

53061603169_429d5f44af_o.png

53060837157_92636d3961_o.png

53060837162_b2afee88cf_o.png

53061417796_f534a1facc_o.png

53061807335_260841d7a8_o.png

53060836912_b8519885ab_o.png

53061417646_5373a3b540_o.png

53061602734_6c4c9f5623_o.png

53061602639_453b579f82_o.png

53061906703_200cc5f8c0_o.png

53061906633_ff2417eb94_o.png

53061906588_8c25228067_o.png

53061602474_6bf4f9f845_o.png

53060836482_556b83e4c2_o.png

53061806880_51266b1d24_o.png

53061906578_58141468ee_o.png

53060839672_594d8c347d_o.png

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    5TjmihL.png
    I was wondering how they hadn't starved to death yet, as the hay was obviously too high for them. Guess they made do.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,466 Member
    The struggle is real, lol

NlQCmhL.png
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited July 2023
    iph0BNr.png
    I finally got to create horses for my Holden fam! The horse towards the left is Trusty, and the horse towards the right is Lady.

qIvDxqH.png
    ETA: I had to include this screenshot of them with my sim family's goats— Sugar and Spice.
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,407 Member
    edited July 2023
    OMG, Brendan is starting his first ride! Will this end in disaster?? I LOVE my beautiful white horse Blanco Las Palmas.

atsNd5S.png

Yes, disaster. Poor Brendan.

wS83h4Z.png

Blanco is a beast, but Brendan stays cool <3

3FV79CN.png

Three days later, the weather is better and Brendan is training for the championship.

Lwv2g40.png

And then, and then ... Henry comes to the training area and wants to be Brendan's best friend. Husband material <3

B9jdMg6.png

If you wanna know, if hehe loves you so, it's in his kihihiss (That's where it is, oh yeah).

hmQfewu.png

Some woohoo hours later ... I ADORE this new short hairstyle and the new eye and eyebrow templates. Exactly what I wanted.

NGKzTj6.png
    Post edited by alanmichael1 on
  • Options
    LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    Ok so this just happened, so funny and sad at the same time... :D

So when my sim goes exploring the secret cave, I pick Don Gooseman's house to travel to because it is the closest... and...

X3OF7Wq.png

Well... the guy managed to set himself on fire while cooking on his grill :o
    But my sims was already too far away and didn't have time to extinguish the fire so...

I tried to plead for him but it didn't work :'(

A31sgpn.png
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,025 Member
    edited July 2023
    Screenshots I took during my rags to riches.
    wwnwuaD.png
    9zKjtnE.png
    Carter is my sim's ranch hand. He's a loner and doesn't socialize with anyone who isn't a farm animal.

KImtbms.png
    He kept showing up at the Horseshoe and getting upset because he hates dancing and being around people. But after getting to know my sim, Fabian, he was offered a job on the ranch.

pfWExZy.png
    He was also one of the many, many townsfolk Fabian flirted with.

RisPGJq.png
    Fabian's mom kept calling to check up on him, she seems really clingy. I left her at the bar while Fabian and his horse took part in a competition, but all she did was yell at all the women her son flirted with.

GcAEHU0.png
    Fabian actually took him out on a date once.

Jmsed6k.png
    But he kept autonomously running off to work out or look at werewolves. I think he's shy.

iVcCqqz.png
    In the end, I think things worked out for them.

rEfnzHo.png
    Fabian told his mom about Carter.

3iZi0qt.png
    Fabian's mom doesn't like him.

LJW8i9V.png
    But she lives in Henford, so she can't interfere.

3GRufn7.png
    E9OxQnI.png
    :)

lnTSYFi.png
    And that's how Dynamo, Goatfrey and Dolly met their step-dad.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    SR6qlsdl.png
    Training so we can keep getting medals.
    GlCGnJvl.png
    She is precious stumbling to her parents.
    xSzfbywl.png
    I finally looked over and saw Meredith(Roswell) taking the family horse out, I wonder how often she does that and I didn't notice cause this keeps me busy :D
    PZBYdShl.png
    Just like her mother. <3
    oL42eUvl.png
    Gideon is way more mellow out so he is often on his own while they sprint around the area, I thought he wouldn't interact with her but maybe she is a certified papa's girl.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    In the thread asking about our plans for Horse Ranch, I introduced Mariel, the sim I created months ago to eventually become my horse sim. Well, now she finally has her horse, a male unicorn called Raijin, and they're getting on perfectly!

gesprachemitraijin7eiok.jpg

fassertrainingv7cp5.jpg
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,407 Member
    @Gordy Great story!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2023
    I'm obsessed. All I've been doing so far is making and riding horses. Deciding which sim is next in line to get one 😂😂
    My two warrior spellcasters I made a while ago based on characters in a story I'm writing finally got the unicorns they deserve 😌

B8RxCFl.jpeg
    JR0e2HR.jpeg
    YDKRdnj.jpeg
    Pa8O15F.jpeg
    JCXV5SO.jpeg
    StM3DFl.jpeg
    CM2SC7O.jpeg

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member

I've seen this many times along the Columbia River, in Central Washington.
    F1pwRPOX0AAj3R-.jpg
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,411 Member
    Here is Penny and her horse Juniper. She looks quite confident riding in this picture but was so awkward and slow to dismount the horse.

g0qOxpD.png

Rs0g2VM.png

Here she was trying to give it a bath in the pond, but it wouldn't enter it.

yLkRErT.png

I like that the horses are quite independent. I left mine to roam freely and it was quite happy to do so. He seems to need a lot of social interactions to keep him happy, but otherwise he's eating, sleeping, pooping by himself.

Here he is sleeping. He has a bed in in a shed, but decided to sleep there.

SvmtZfT.png

Here he's drinking water.

uSfYVDv.png

Here he was eating the prairie grass. He did that on his own. Love the grass, it's so realistic, after he eats it he needs to find another patch if he wants more and it grows back the next day.

vqdEFE5.png

Horses also seem to pee, not just poop, so I imagine there would be a lot to clean up if it is kept locked up in a paddock.

mSIU8Gv.png

My sim rode her horse to the grocery store to buy some grapes to make wine. It appears that Roberto is the shop keeper because he was advertising his stuff.

7CWBuQ3.png

Here Penny is enjoying some strawberry nectar at the bar. It made her flirty. Love the bar, it's so pretty. Changed the speakers to ranch music and now it's a proper western type kind of steak house looking bar. Had some issues with the sim as she wouldn't eat the food nor drink the drinks, looks like a bug and it didn't clear by resetting the sim.

bQXqL1m.png

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,979 Member
    NsVToQ5.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina