Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snake trees??? Are they real?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited August 2009
    omg its not a freakin snake tree...
  • Options
    CaptainToastyCaptainToasty Posts: 437 New Member
    edited August 2009
    "doesn't it seem like an omni-plant?"
    No, It doesn't even look like a omni-plant. :P

An Omni Plant could be anything.
    omni-plant-300x225.png

And snakes makes more sense... :roll:
  • Options
    warnergirlswarnergirls Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If you don;t think its a snake tree, get of my forum please. I dont need multiple posts saying "its not a snake tree" i still think it is. it wouldnt be an omni tho, bc sankes arent even in the sims 3. :/
  • Options
    WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    People saying it is a omini tree, really? Omini plants arn't trees at all. They don't look like trees at all, so how can you think that's a omini tree? really?

Okay as for the actual subject, they could easily just be some type of trees with funky branches/leaves. I think they are just decoration, but the fact there is a rock with a snkae could be a reference to it. I always found the Mines/Stonehinge(sp?)/Cavedrawings kidna strange. Is there something more to them? Maybe they will have a role down the road, especially the mine.
  • Options
    PerkyRainbow999PerkyRainbow999 Posts: 1,624 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Meow.

• Options
    Little_HaydenLittle_Hayden Posts: 171 New Member
    edited August 2009
    An omni plant looks like a tomatoe plant, only it grows whatever you feed it with.

And seeing as you can't feed "snakes" to anything, and by looking at that photo those appear to be trees. *Rubs eyes* Yes, those are, in fact, trees. It is not an omni plant. Probably just a tree with badly made graphics.
  • Options
    WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah they are braches, and I may say very ugly branches. I could see the wiggle you said they do, but it is just cause they so dang weird/ugly. However, the rock with the snakes is cool. Maybe a omen that snakes will be added later. They can bite your sim and unless you get to a hospital, they die. Their ghosts can be lime. With a bubbly texture. :D
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2009
    Tree branches.

I was following my sim as she was hunting for gem stones and thought the same thing when I saw those trees.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Like i said, please dont comment if its the same thing over and over! I appreciate any actual helpful comments though. I could be wrong, i know that.
  • Options
    PaneityPaneity Posts: 483 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'helpful'. You asked if snake trees are real, and you got an answer.
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited August 2009
    eek7.gif Could be wrong? :lol: There are no snakes in the game or snake trees.
  • Options
    lettuceoutlettuceout Posts: 241 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I can tell you why it looks like the snakes are moving.

Go to buld/buy mode. Find a pretty tulip you like and place it somewhere. Now, move the camera around it.

Looks like it is moving funny, huh? It's just the graphics. There is no seed for that tree. They aren't snakes.

End helpfulness.

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Well, I'm not changing my mind after some of the comments made and further investigation. No- its not something you can buy- and no, I don;t think its crappy graphics. If you actually took the time to look at the pictures of the rocks, (which I'm sure everyone who disagreed didn't) you might agree. It has snakes on the rocks, in the garden picture! That is what I know and I'm sticking to it.