Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Chapter 2.25 -The Locker Rat Mystery - Finale Part 4 So we all already know.....Mia aka the Cat did it....

Dannie and the gang set their plan into action.....

backseflie.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Aaaaaaa never thought to mirror screenshots for the phone screens. Clever!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Aaaaaaa never thought to mirror screenshots for the phone screens. Clever!

Yep, gotta turn those suckers around....I was like, wait, that’s not right....oh..okay. Lol
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Pressing Question: is Mia going to keep the selfies and build a shrine? O.o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing, she might do just that. She has that kinda psyche.

• Options
    To quote the almighty Froots....kekekekeke....maybe :joy::joy: She is a pitiful desperate child.
  • Options

I was thinking the same thing, she might do just that. She has that kinda psyche.
    Cole and his new posse might need to watch their backs .... dun dun dunnnn
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That plan worked like a charm! :) Cole looks so sad about the whole thing though, I feel for him. Teenagers take things so hard! He's too sweet for his own good. o:)

I also agree with everything @pammiechick said on word press! B) I really love Nicky and want her to be his end game! <3

Really loved the Locker Rat Mystery! Thanks for all the fun! <3<3
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    To quote the almighty Froots....kekekekeke....maybe :joy::joy: She is a pitiful desperate child.

OH SNAP.
    I can see that poor girl in line at Staples, wanting to get them blown up into posters... :grimace:

WAIT...do Americans have Staples?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2018

OH SNAP.
    I can see that poor girl in line at Staples, wanting to get them blown up into posters... :grimace:

I don't even know what Staples is...and apparently we have that here. :lol: Learnt something new. I have different go-to shops for the stuff that shop sells. :joy:

I hope Mia doesn't do that. Bit weird. :#
  • Options

OH SNAP.

Yep, it's actually a Massachusetts-based chain! /hometown_pride

She might have scraped off some of his skin when he helped her after the "busted ankle" too and kept a lock of both his and Duke's hair.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

OH SNAP.

She might have scraped off some of his skin when he helped her after the "busted ankle" too and kept a lock of both his and Duke's hair.

She can clone the DNA from the skin and hair and make her own Cole and Duke clones.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @WagonFruit: WAIT...do Americans have Staples?

Why yes we do! I used to shop there all the time, then it closed. :'(

• Options
    haswh wrote: »
    That plan worked like a charm! :) Cole looks so sad about the whole thing though, I feel for him. Teenagers take things so hard! He's too sweet for his own good. o:)

I also agree with everything @pammiechick said on word press! B) I really love Nicky and want her to be his end game! <3

Glad you enjoyed the mini mystery detour. Cole was sad about it. He doesn’t get the teenage girl glee of a plan well executed against one of their own. So sad. Hopefully they all grow up and out of that very soon. So another NiCole shipper. There are a few of you. Some are also on the Claney (?) after this chapter. She is remorseful and wants to try again, Cole I think is getting there too.

So we will be moving on to College soonish...sorry a handful of more teen chapters first. College won’t be nearly as long as the teen years have been. Very challenge related - the reason for the lengthy teen years.

• Options
    @WagonFruit: WAIT...do Americans have Staples?

Why yes we do! I used to shop there all the time, then it closed. :'(

Aww! :'(
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit - Staples....oh yes we do. And Mia goes off the deep end after the abuse rendered by the object of her affection’s posse and stalks every brown haired blue eyed male from now on.... >:)

@InfraGreen - Ewwwww....Sick.... :mask: Maybe she really is a cat shapeshifter witch and will perform rituals with said hair and skin....

@Bugsie2016 - Awww a bunch of little Cole’s walking around. That might be too much sweetness for everyone. :joy:

@haswh - awww - now where are you gonnna get your giant Cole posters from? Maybe Walgreens or even better online so you can remain anonymous! >:)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2018

Glad you enjoyed the mini mystery detour. Cole was sad about it. He doesn’t get the teenage girl glee of a plan well executed against one of their own. So sad. Hopefully they all grow up and out of that very soon. So another NiCole shipper. There are a few of you. Some are also on the Claney (?) after this chapter. She is remorseful and wants to try again, Cole I think is getting there too.

So we will be moving on to College soonish...sorry a handful of more teen chapters first. College won’t be nearly as long as the teen years have been. Very challenge related - the reason for the lengthy teen years.

I’m definitely a NiCole shipper. I really don’t like Dannie...she rubs me the wrong way for some reason—I think the way she latched onto Cole so quickly as “friends”. Yeah, we all know she want some of that Cole to stoke her fire...

And Laney is out. Reminds me of Winter. But my mind could change. It’s very early in the story!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

OH SNAP.

She can clone the DNA from the skin and hair and make her own Cole and Duke clones.

What an interesting discussion. I'm all for cloning. With any luck we'd get evil clone of Cole and Duke. Cujo-Duke maybe?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options

I’m definitely a NiCole shipper. I really don’t like Dannie...she rubs me the wrong way for some reason—I think the way she latched onto Cole so quickly as “friends”. Yeah, we all know she want some of that Cole to stoke her fire...

And Laney is out. Reminds me of Winter. But my mind could change. It’s very early in the story!!!

Laney does ring of Winter! And you think Dannie really wants Cole hmmmm....all those Pinky Promises....she sorta bound herself to him with that. And another NiCole shipper...she is beginning to come out of her shell a bit. I like seeing her that way. She sort of makes me think of Sofia in a way. How she was and how she is now. But your right, anything could happen. Got one more to get to know and one yet to meet.
  • Options
    @pammiechick Laney makes you think of Winter? I really disliked Winter! A! Lot! I still think of Laney as The Man Eater! :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

OH SNAP.

What an interesting discussion. I'm all for cloning. With any luck we'd get evil clone of Cole and Duke. Cujo-Duke maybe?
    I always think of Chevy Chase in Fletch when he is sneaking into the house and calls out “Cujo?”

@pammiechick Laney makes you think of Winter? I really disliked Winter! A! Lot! I still think of Laney as The Man Eater! :heartbreak:
    Winter was a man eater too!

• Options
    @AudreyFld Yes she was!!! :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Well, fortunately she's dead now!
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

No need to cross it out, we're all pretty pleased with that.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

No need to cross it out, we're all pretty pleased with that.

Fair enough. It took her long enough. I won't forgive her for what she indirectly did to Jackson. :'(