Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romance pack?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I was thinking a romance themed game pack, with a new tropical honeymoon travel destination, new romance interactions, and some wedding CAS and buy mode items. That would be amazing. Might be a bit much to ask for a game pack though...

That would be a dream gamepack of mine and maybe it would add swimming in the ocean.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Make it a phone app, SimSwipe. Send your sim to the park or a festival, anywhere with a lot of other sims. Click the phone app and it says there are three sims in your area. As you walk around with your phone, it pings like radar until you're at one of the three sims. Then, you meet them and talk, etc. Or maybe a soft pink plumbob floats above their heads and you rush to meet them.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Make it a phone app, SimSwipe. Send your sim to the park or a festival, anywhere with a lot of other sims. Click the phone app and it says there are three sims in your area. As you walk around with your phone, it pings like radar until you're at one of the three sims. Then, you meet them and talk, etc. Or maybe a soft pink plumbob floats above their heads and you rush to meet them.
    I mentioned to Grant to also make it an option on the phone and to utilize the single homeless townies. I don't want a lot of married sims on the app.
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Isn't there enough romance in the game?? Like what would a romance pack even entail? Any interactions should be patched in for free.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    ElenPink wrote: »
    Isn't there enough romance in the game?? Like what would a romance pack even entail? Any interactions should be patched in for free.

No there isn't. Sims can't even cuddle in bed or slowdance and I doubt they ll patch interactions in. I want the online dating feature back.

A romance pack would entail finding love,a honeymoon destination with a romantic inn and so many more things.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully they go in more depth than online dating sadly that seems like the route they'd go and in the world no changes just an interaction to make a npc spawn. I'd much rather prefer they go Sims 2 style adding turn ons/turn offs scoping the room dating challenges and Mrs Crummplebottom to make dating harder. Sims now are attracted to any and everything your Sim evil a slob male or female makes no difference everyone loves you.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Bring back the bachelor party and I definitively approve of an optional honeymoon world but also let us choose to go to the existing ones as well.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    ElenPink wrote: »

An attraction system (turn ons, turn offs) and chemistry like from the Sims 2 would make romance more complex and interesting. Sims would not just be attracted to everyone, but would be attracted to specific traits, skills levels or looks that would make them more appealing to that specific sim. It was great in the Sims 2!