Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I age up pets?

Hi,

So how do I age up my puppy? Is there a pet birthday cake?

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I believe there are special pet treats that can be bought from a vet clinic vending machine if you go visit. Haven't tried myself yet, but it was mentioned in the live stream.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    AprilApril Posts: 59 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I believe there are special pet treats that can be bought from a vet clinic vending machine if you go visit. Haven't tried myself yet, but it was mentioned in the live stream.

Yes, there are aging up and aging down treats that you can purchase from the vet vending machine. I believe you can also make them at home with the vet crafting machine.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Thank you for this thread @Simanite and for your answers @LiELF and @April thank you for your answers.
    I've had a puppy for just to long. While he's adorable, it's time for him to age up!
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Thanks! I had to search for this topic, now my pup can go outside by himself!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Just out of interest, how long does the puppy stage last for?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Ai! Thanks for this thread! I did not know I can buy such treats at the vet. Great to have more reasons than sickness to visit that place :smiley:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Just out of interest, how long does the puppy stage last for?

Here's how long the puppy stage lasts for:
    Short: 0-1 days.
    Normal: 1-2 days.
    Long: 4-6 days.